- Text Size +

Author's Notes: Here we see just how far that nasty wasty of a Harlequin's spell goes in its ongoing disruption and alteration of her world. You'll notice how I had to write in why Alex's personality would take a sudden change for the innocent, flighty damsel in distress. She'll be nothing like the actual Alex for the rest of the show. The others might be in character when they're not being warped with spells. I have no friggin' clue. Enjoy!

----
Wizards of Waverly Place: The Harlequin's Prank

----

Chapter Two

The Pursuit of Happiness

----

Lydia was squealing and twirling about her white marble and mahogany throne room. The walls and floors of the room seemed to drift through a green river, through which floated lines of white, black, and gold diamond patterns. Techno remixes of disco classics streamed from seemingly nowhere as the Harlequin danced and frolicked with glee over what was happening at that very moment!

Alex was worshipping Harper's breasts! The plan was working perfectly!!

----

No sooner had Harper began her second syllable of "Ok-ay" had Alex scrambled from her friend's hand and burrowed down beneath her right breast. Harper shrieked in shock and stumbled backwards, knocking the locker door closed in her desperate attempt to remain standing, but however, did finally fall on her ass.

"Owww... ahh!" Harper yelped again and clasped at her breast, which was suddenly terribly sensitive from her heightened arousal. "A-Alex?!" she squeaked.

Alex had moved so much so suddenly for Harper, she now realized she had to be more gentle. She kept still, looking up hopefully at the nipple about half an inch away from her reach, and said quietly, "I'll be more careful. I'm sorry. Please let me stay here, it's very cold.." She felt like a child, not-quite-innocently trying to gain her way with pity.

Harper was trembling from the sudden rush of unfamiliar sensations. She was still gently cupping her breast when the bell rang and class was let out. A few students wandered sheeplike from the classroom doors and out into the hall, then all paused when they caught sight of her.

Terrified, Harper stared at them all for a moment, then lowered her hands, and finally clamored to her feet to make a run for the exit!

After she was gone, puzzled onlookers exchanged glances and uncomfortably continued on their way.

---

Meanwhile, Alex was having the ride of her life. As soon as Harper's hands had fallen away, the full weight of her breast gently smushed into her tiny form, securing her against the inside of Harper's bra. Once she realized she was able to breathe and linger without harm, Alex felt comforted by the surrounding warmth of her best friend's soft flesh, and turned on by the way it squished and rubbed against her tiny, splayed legs, and other such places.

Immediately after that realization, however, Harper began her desperate dash to escape her embarrassment.

With each graceless footfall, Alex's body was slammed into with the amplified weight of the breast. For those split seconds, she was unable to breathe, and gasped and exhaled frantically in result.

"H-HA-A-AR-PR-ERR!!" she wailed desperately between the fractions of moments during which her voice could escape.

Once she had exited the building, Harper skittered to a clumsy halt and grimaced to herself.

"Aalex..?" she squeaked, terrified that she may have severely injured her, or worse.

To her relief, and immediate squeal of stimulation, Harper felt Alex's little body begin to squirm against her flesh. She fought to keep still as Alex righted herself to the point that she was able to breathe and such again. Then, she carefully peeled back the top of her sundress and bra cup, to see Alex's pleased little face smiling up at her as she regained her breath.

"Be.. careful!" she laughed breathlessly and gently squirm to hug her breast again. Harper gave a little jump, but was losing her excitement to bewilderment upon seeing Alex's present behavior.

"Are you.. feeling alright..?" the Muggle* asked in a concerned tone. Alex nodded, but this did not appease her. "Are you sure?"

Nuzzling her skin, Alex assured her, "Yes, I'm fine. I feel so excited.. Are we going to your house?"

"A-actually, I, uh, think it would be better to.. t-take you to your hhouse..?" Harper had been slightly more sure of her sentence upon beginning it but once she reached the option of where to take Alex, she realized again how desperately she wanted to take Alex home with her. She found herself wanting a lot of strange things lately..

Alex's eyes shone up at her in a very practiced and perfected puppy-dog look. "I'm not ready yet.." she said in such an innocent tone, it had to be just as rehearsed as the matching expression.

Still, Harper was rendered helpless. "Okay.. we'll.. go to my house, then," she said quickly, trying to breeze through the ending of the idea, as if it were her conceding and not a declaration. The resulting excited smile which beamed from Alex's face like a little booby-obsessed Christmas light. Harper sighed and gently folded her shirt and bra back down, resigned to (and not so disappointed with) the fact that any attempt to move Alex from her right breast to any less problematic location would result in the same will-breaking pout, to which she would inevitably crumble.

---

Intermission Author's Note: Alright, confession, I have no fucking clue what Harper's house is like or how she gets there. I'm not ashamed, I don't watch the show much. I'll have to breeze through the transit, but, if you've trusted me so far, you're in for a treat. Please return to your seats now.

---

Harper twitched and jumped her way back home, every now and then treated to a squirm or a wiggle from Alex as the tiny girl tried vigorously to "sneak" her way up to her friend's nipple. It was always just out of her reach, and sometimes when Harper would move, she was slide back down from where she had progressed. Finally, Harper had beelined through her house and made it into her room, and no sooner had the panting teen sunk to rest on the side of her bed did Alex scrambled the finaly centimeters to the nipple.

She grasped it with both tiny hands and faceplanted it, nuzzling it first with her entire head, then kissing around it and licking it playfully and quickly. Harper gave cry, then a series of "woah-ah-ah-ooaahh!"'s as she toppled over backwards to lie across the foot of her bed.

Her breasts shifted and Alex was rolled up onto what was now the top of her breast, much to her delight. She curled up around the aureola and cuddled the nipple even more comfortably.

Harper had crammed a corner of her blanket into her mouth to stifle her noises of arousal. Once she had composed herself, she glared down at Alex and squawked a series of incoherent, scolding muffles.

Alex smiled up at her lazily. "What?" she giggled. That tiny chime of a sound was enough to melt Harper's remaining resistance. She knew she couldn't fight it, and she also knew when to give up.

"Nothing..." she sighed upon spitting out the half a yard or so of grandma's quilting and reaching to smooth it back out across the foot of the mattress. "Why are you doing that?"

"I really like it.." Alex purred and leaned over to plant a suckling kiss on the outer side of Harper's nipple. The larger girl shivered and heard herself whimper.

Harper clenched her hands into her quilt on either side of her body and tried her best to hold perfectly still as Alex had her loving way with her right nipple, then gently crawled and squirmed her way to her left breast to begin on the opposite nipple.

"It ffeels weird.." Harper breathed finally, after trying to form the sentence through a haze of said weird feeling. "But.. I like it too.."

Alex gave a little excited cry and flew up out of Harper's dress. "Can I try something else?" she asked, ecstatic.

"Like wha--ahh--mmff!" Harper hardly had time to form her response before Alex zipped away from her chest and dove under the bottom of her dress to gently tackle the crotch of her panties. Clapping her hands over her mouth, Harper fought to keep from closing her legs as Alex began to explore her plush, panty-covered womanhood.

The scent of Harper's slightly-moist panties was as intoxicating to Alex as the view of her breasts had been. She pressed her hands on either side of the triangle before her, and grinned broadly at the resulting squirm of thighs from Harper.

Using her newfound clothes-swimming abilities, Alex crawled up to the top of Harper's matching camo panties and slipped under the thin strip of elastic to begin her journey back down to the crotch.

The neatly trimmed mound was an easy journey, and soon Alex reached the top of her friend's pussy.

END CHAPTER 2

---

Author's Note: I have to end it here to keep you all in suspense and also I have errands. Same time tomorrow? Maybe!

 

*Haha. Yeah, I went there.