- Text Size +
END OF DAYS


I' m standing and staring blankly through the glass wall. I must be a disgusting sight to behold. A pinkish bluish furless animal, dirty looking with wild tiny beady eyes. I must stink too. Helen used me again last night and would not give me the courtesy of a bath. I'm covered in her crusted love juice. I hope my buyer will take better care of me, after all, I'll be investment I'm sure. I hope he/she will talk to me as well.

Helen is moving about in the house. I watch as she cleans the mess the house has become for the past two days. She's letting herself go a bit, my pretty captor. Not in best mood either. I can see she's nervous. Well that makes me nervous too. She's cleaning away some papers now, trashing most of it in a big black garbage bag. She got a phone call recently, one that sent her in a frenzy of anxiety apparently. I could see her then sitting opposite me in the sofa, a worried look on her face and biting her nails. I sympathize with her in a way: I fear so much that my fate is linked to that phone call.
Helen's employer has been busted, I'm pretty sure that's the gist of the conversation I overheard. I could hear words like “what do we do?” and “ FBI” and “plan B”. And lots of nail biting. Yeah, whatever happened, I'm quite sure that concerns her associate and his being in deep trouble. Which means Helen is in deep trouble too. I'm not too sorry for them though, I'd hate to discover that an abductor's life is a walk in the park.
When Helen goes places, I can relax and consider my situation. When she's around , I never know when she will take a fancy to use me. The eroticism of this huge sexy body of hers has worn off pretty fast ( but not entirely i confess) over the weeks. We're not exactly partners, Helen and I, unless you consider a dildo to be quite sentient, which she obviously does not. Nope, there won't be any romance between us. I failed at charming the hell out of her totally. (I failed often in my previous life too). I'm an object, and never got a chance at proving otherwise.
I'd like to think my jail is shrinking, or that I'm actually growing back. The fact is the fishbowl seems smaller everyday. The glass wall that surrounds me seems to slowly constrict around me, closing off the air I breathe, the thoughts I have, and crushing my hopes. I know, it's only a feeling. But I also sense that my mind is giving out piece by piece, in the torment of the boredom and abuse. I don't know how much longer I can keep my sanity. I keep thinking about Noeleen and our life. Our life wasn't an ordinary one. Not many people share their world with a live giantess. And maybe not many people develop a link as strong as the one I have with her. Damn, I would have thought that was enough strangeness for one man's life. How come these mad psychos had to walk into it as well?
I've found nothing so far that could help me out of my predicament. I still have a piece of thread with me that I nicked a few weeks past but have no use for it against the glass wall. I know in theory that having the police onto the case of the Employer is good. But in practice, this could prove dangerous. It may become more difficult to trade me on the market, and my status as a famous abducted makes the trading even more secretive. I'm sure of one thing. The moment I lose my cash value, is the moment Helen will have no further use for me (I'm not going to lie to myself pretending I'm such a great asset in bed for her)


The house is nearly empty now, lots of items have disappeared into cardboard boxes and into the fireplace. Helen is on the move, and I do not know whether that means anything good for me. She's been busy over the past few days. I heard the mention of a passport being made for her . Looks like we're going to leave the country. I remember the last voyage and shudder at the thought.
This morning she's only wearing her yellow panties Her longs legs seem to be shining ( I know she went to the see the beauty salon yesterday, I overheard her doing the appointment on the phone). But I won't compliment, I do not feel courteous today. I will settle for a quiet stare at her nice breasts that jostle gaily at each of her movements. She's carrying a vast suitcase. . I wish I knew more about the destination of the incoming move (a new hiding place? my final “owner”?). Guess it's gonna be the usual wait and see. I do not expect her to tell me anything. In fact she hasn't spoken to me in since the abduction. Only at the start the curiosity probably pushed her to have a few words with me, but then she seemed to have made up her mind that I was no longer part of the living. I watch sternly, as she's setting the suitcase on the bed. By the look of things, we probably leave today.

She's coming my way now. As usual I recoil to the bottom of the fishbowl. But do not put any struggle now, as she lifts me off. We're going to the bathroom. Great, I badly need a bath. So does she, actually. She's been moving stuff and carrying boxes and her sweaty odor is quite strong. Helen is now setting me at the bottom of the shower block. Then turns on the water. A huge cascade start dropping from far above and I can nearly count in my head before the first huge drops start hitting me, sending me sliding across the ceramic floor. I scream, as the water is ice cold just now. Helen is just letting it warm up. Through the huge blurry glass window, I can see her huge shape shading clothing. I'm just about recovering a standing position when the door slides open and the massive mountain of flesh enters the shower. I start craning my head as I contemplate the massive feet, the huge calves , the thighs reaching so high above me. Above her glorious buttocks, i hardly see the start of her back, as the perspective squashes everything now.
The jet of water is warm now and I start feeling better, or at least I would if the irregular splashes that get to me weren't pounding me so hard. At least Helen's huge body is taking the brunt of it. I look at her, as she grabs the soap bar, and start lathering her body. I can't say for the life of me, that it isn't a gorgeous sight Still, I have visions of her slipping on the wet surface and falling on top of me, crushing me under her ass, or something more cheerful, like Helen braining herself through the glass door, serving me my deliverance on a plate. It depends on my mood. Today, I'd rather live.
Huge rivers of soapy water run down the sleek body of my captor.. A pool is gathering at her feet and already it's reaching higher than my knees. I look ahead, to the car-size feet .Yeah, of course she has her foot on the drain. Raging against the coming flood, I try to keep in my corner. Once, during a similar “flood”, as we were sharing this same intimate moment, I had found myself pushed between her feet by a sudden wave. She had looked down on me, as I tried to reach for her toe to stabilize myself, and started to lift her foot over me. I could see the huge wrinkled sole of her foot coming down , covering me in a dark shadow, and then she had applied pressure. I find my head pinned under her big toe and going under water. She kept me there for an eternity, and I actually thought she had decided to drown me. Helen is great fun, I give her that.
I'm getting entangled in a black silky rope now. One of Helen's hair is gluing itself to me, like a snake. I try to get it off me but it so damn difficult, there are 20 meters of the thing all coiling around me, and the water dripping on me doesn't help. As I struggle against the bothersome hair, I do not pay attention to my surrounding and its dangerous inhabitant. I'm startled as a sudden shout and a sudden shadow explode in the shower. I jump, where exactly, I don't care. And a massive soap bar lands next to me, like a huge rock. A few centimeters closer and I was history. Tree like fingers drop towards me, and I see Helen body collapse onto me, as she reaches for the soap bar . Seeing her crotch suddenly rushing and expanding in my direction , as if to crush me, makes me yelp and run for cover, dragging the hair behind me like a stupid mouse's tail. I'm not the man I used to be.

Her shower finished, she turns the water off and leaves me there, while she dries herself. After a moment she picks me up and drops me onto the wet towel. As I use a corner of it, I watch her blow-drying her hair. When she leans forward to the mirror to apply some eyeliner, I rush past her feet towards the slightly open door. I'm stubborned that way. I'm not even half way there when she picks me up and drops me in the sink in front of her. It's not a kind fall, and the ceramic bowl is a pretty hard surface to land on. I massage my bruised back while watching the twin mounds of Helen's breasts coming closer when she resumes her eye-lining business. Maybe its' the shower and slight comfort it had brought me, but I can't help reaching out and touching the soft skin of my inviting ceiling. Helen couldn't care less , I may as well indulge. It is soft and smells beautifully just now. Helen sits on the stool while putting on tights now. Blue transparent tights. I'm watching her from the inside of the sink, as she stretches her long fit legs. She puts on a sleeveless white top, that accentuates her busty shape and a tight very short skirt. Sometimes things are not so bad. I'm used to feeling pain. Ten minutes later, I'm dropped back in my fishbowl.

My jailer is still preparing for imminent departure. I watch her put away all her belongings. I heard her disappear in the garden at the back of the house, and there's no mistaking the smell of burning that drifts from outside. She's obviously destroying documents that could link her to her “employer” and traces of previous deals. I can't help thinking that the moving may prove to be an opportunity for me to try and escape this hell, as anything is better than the fishbowl. When we are with other people, I may have a chance somehow to attract some attention.
The door opens, the usual vibrations tell me that the woman is back in the house. Helen is coming straight to me. Her hands reaches inside the bowl, and i do my best improvisation of a struggling ( i was an actor, once, in another life after all). She just holds me there, as she goes and sits in the sofa. Man, i think, she can't be wanting more now, she's been busy all morning, and she's not undressed or anything. She sets me on her left thigh. I look up to see her face scrutinizing me with an expression i cannot decipher. Under me I feel the warmth of her thigh through the silky fabric of her tights. We're staring at one another. Her pale eyes are drilling into me. I've never really managed to look at them without a chill. Suddenly a large thumb and index finger take hold my my right hand, squeezing the blood out of it. I yelp. But she's just moving my arm up and down, nearly lifting me up off her thigh, nearly dislocating my shoulder. I guess when I'm not her dildo, I'm her doll. God, I'm so fragile.
I decide to try and talk to her, but I have hardly said a word, that she pushes my back flat on her thigh, winding me. She lifts her leg up and I glide down toward her skirt and lap. She takes me in her hand and sets me on the sofa, right under her thigh. I suddenly have a low ceiling of bluish tights, covering me in its shadow. The ceiling collapses on me. And I find myself crushed under a billion tons of flesh, my face deep into the silk fabric, my nose and mouth covered. All my body slowly start hurting as she seems to let her thigh slowly rest down on me. I feebly try to move my arms back up along my body to get a hold and try pushing back, but it's no use. My air supply goes in a few seconds and I start panicking and gasping against the fabric. It must have lasted thirty seconds at least, and I'm half conscious when the mass of flesh rises. Startled, I take a huge intake of hair, my chest burning. I fell pain all over and wonder if I broke some ribs. A hand grabs me again and brings me up in a rushing motion to Helen's face. She's staring at me again. I don't know what she's thinking when she does that. Happened a couple of time. “I hope you got a good kick out of this, you psycho!!!” I'm furious of course and let her know, as I often do, I do not have much patience with my guardian angel anymore. She smiles, which she does not often do.
She brings me back “home”. As I stand up again, I see her resuming the cleaning. I have a weird taste of fear in my mouth. Was she trying to kill me , but cannot bring herself to do it? Somehow this thought is bringing a mixed feeling of dread and hope. Maybe she's not as tough as I thought. The morning passes in total boredom. Sometimes I prefer boredom.



But we're not moving without packing a lunch apparently. Helen goes to the kitchen and opens a cupboard. She puts a plate and cutlery on the table. I slump back on the fabric floor of the fishbowl, looking at nothing. Thinking nothing either. But a sudden shadow covers the fishbowl. Helen is just above me. I see her hand dropping toward me thumb and index finger extended. The grip winds me, as it always does. She walks back to the table and sets me on it. Dazed, i sit up and try to get my bearing. One thing about being so small is that the slightest trip move your surrounding at such a speed that it's always confusing. Helen has her back to me, picking up stuff in her drawer, and I instinctively look round for a possible escape route; I do not get too many opportunities like this. She comes back to the table, her huge frame looming above me, I'm facing the blue skirt and i have to crane my neck to see the vast expanse of her body above me. Her face is turned in my direction. I hardly have time to react when a large hand covers my body. Between two of her fingers I can see her biting into the thread, cutting it. Then she starts manipulating me, tying my arms and legs. In a few seconds, in spite of my screams and struggle, I'm totally immobilized. “What the fuck, lady? Do you think I need more ties. Like I could go anywhere? “ But I won't insist, she does not give a damn if I speak or not. But why is she tying me like this? She just have to stuff me in the suitcase or wherever before we go and i won't be any trouble. Well that gives me hope I won't be traveling into her vagina, like last time.
I'm on my back now looking at Helen, as she bring various stuff on the table. She brings a massive wooden board. And start chopping onions on it. Hey, for the first time since I'm here, i see my captor expressing feeling: she's crying now. I should have figured that's the only thing in the world that could make that monster cry. “Hey don't cry, baby! Let me hug you! I'm not going anywhere, no need to feel sad!!” I shout at her. She hardly glances at me and starts cutting some potatoes. Fucking great, she could have done this with me in the fishbowl, i don't need her frigging cooking classes. Broccoli, yuk, I really don't like broccoli. Noeleen always bugged me about my lack of enthusiasm for green stuff. Since she was doing the cooking, and was convinced it was good for me, I did end up eating in a healthier manner that never before in my life (girls do that to a man). But nothing, not even that sexy 100 feet monster will convince me broccoli is god's gift to mankind. I let Helen know about my opinion. But to little avail.
I've been on the table for half an hour now, wriggling like a worm, trying to loosen the ties a bit. The big pot of potatoes is cooking now, and the smell starts to make me real hungry. I advised Helen against putting the garlic too early into it, but she ignores my comments. Well, if she were a fantastic cook on top of being so sexy, I would just have to marry her, wouldn't I? I 'd rather not come to that extremity. I'm bored now, as I watch Helen perusing through a book next to me. She has a bowl of peanuts with her and her hand absentmindedly grabs a few once in a while, before dropping its content between her beautiful lips. A timer ticks away on the counter next to the cooker. I' m looking at the knife next to the plate and am slowly wriggling in its direction. My plan is simple: I will cut away the ties, then push away the knife so that the handle is over the edge of the table and then swiftly jump on the handle. This will propel the knife up in a curve and it will pierce the woman's heart, like a Cupid's arrow. She will then die suddenly or, if simply wounded, fall in love with me for my bravery, I haven't decided yet. I do play too many video games...
Helen stands up and goes to the potatoes. She tries them with a fork longer than me and set the potatoes and broccoli in a big earthen dish. I do not intend to kill her, but i still think the idea of cutting loose is worth a try. So I'm wriggling in that direction. Surely a plan will come to mind.
Suddenly Helen's hand is all over me, as she lifts me off the table. I'm upside down and see the floor flying past under me, the giant tiles whizzing by, until it is replaced by the counter top and then... the sink? I'm dropped unceremoniously onto the hard metallic surface and a second later Helen's huge hand activates the faucet. A pillar of cold water lands on me, blinding me,and smashing on the floor. I gasp and try to get my bearing again under the heavy waterfall. I give out tiny shrieks I'm sure, as I wriggle away from the running water. I stay there stunned for a minute, Helen is nowhere to be seen, but I hear her, and she's not far. I don't understand any of this. I'm on my knees now, my feet and hands still tied, working away at the rope, which i believe is loosening a bit from the soaking. I have already spotted the metallic chain of the stopper that runs all the way up the sink wall. If she could leave me a minute or two...
The sink is darkened by Helen's huge shape. She grabs me by the feet, lifts me and lands on towel. As she folds the towel above me , i feel myself being massaged gently, as she proceeds to dry me. I feels finger nearly as large as my body kneading me softly, rubbing the towel into my skin. I'm totally confused. After a minute of this weird kindness, the towel is unwrapped and before i can say anything I'm lifted off dangling again by my feet. I see the giant tiles of the floor whizzing by, catching a glimpse at Helen enormous thighs moving under me and of her feet so far below. The floor is replaced by the counter top, and then... by a smoking bed of potatoes and broccoli. The heat from the dish is covering me instantly in sweat and condensation droplets. I scream when i feel myself being lowered onto the hot mess. She can't be serious! My head and then my back hit the food and I scream as the searing heat is burning me. When I'm lowered entirely I wriggle like mad, screaming abuse at he woman. It's pretty damn hot, if not scalding yet. What is she doing? She can' be that sick! I think in a panic, as I try to sit up. A huge finger pushes me back into the crumbling ground of vegetable. Is she gone out of her fucking mind? Why is she doing this to me? I look up at her face as she seems to be thinking something over. She looks at me with her large beautiful eyes, considers me for a moment. My tears are well hidden under the sweat and water that covers me. But not my screams surely.
She seems to have an sudden idea and goes away some place. As I try again to stand up, I hear noises not far on the counter. Wait a minute, I'm worth at least a million dollar. Why would she try and kill me? I have to speak to her. I'm convinced she won't throw away that much money. I'm walking gold to her. That thought reassures me a bit, as I finally manage to stand up , my feet hurting from the heat under me. But I then realize the phone call had a nasty side effect. She's getting rid of the evidence. My God, she's gonna eat me as one eats a compromising bit of paper in a panic! Except that she's taking her time for this. Just as I think this,my mind reeling from the shock, Helen comes back to me, her shadow covering the whole dishes where I'm standing shouting at her. A big thumb and index finger grab me and at last I leave the heat from the dish. Thanks god, I sigh, between two sobs, what a scare she gave me, the sadisti....

...I'm dumped into a gooey yellowish mess. It sticks to my body and face. I see little hills of a white snow-like stuff around me. Two huge pale brown hemispheres lie on the counter. After a second , a finger pushes me and rolls me on the wet floor. I recognize the stuff i see at last. Flour, eggs. I'm being seasoned like a dead fish, my body covered in the whitish stuff. A second later she grabs me and lands me ...back in the potato dish. I scream, and scream and I do not not remember ever doing anything else in my life. A huge object flies above me and drops some liquid. The oil is running over the dish and then on my body. I'm bombarded by stones of salt and pepper. When the bombing is over, I start screaming again, as I'm full of brilliant ideas just now. And I beg. And I sob, as Helen beautiful face is lowered close to the dish. She's smelling it . Her finger gashes the ground next to me and flies to her mouth. She makes a disgruntled face and disappears. I'm waiting for my life to start scrolling in front of my eyes any second now. That does not happen but I do get flashes of Noeleen's face, like a series of still slides. I start screaming her name. I need her to be here now, now, just now! She can't let me finish like this, in the stomach of a strange girl !
Helen is dropping some yellowish stringy stuff all over me. Still screaming, I register the smell of already melting cheese. A “ gratin”, that's a neat idea. “That won't save the mess you've done! You can't even cook properly you stupid cow!!”, I scream idiotically. A large object grabs the side of the dish. Red and white squares. A cooking glove . As the dish starts to move, I see Helen huge breasts covering half the sky. I feel a drop. Suddenly, Helen face is just in front of me. Her huge eyes looking at me. I start begging and crying again. I can't just disappear like this, a chewed up morsel in a woman's stomach. I have love, I have plans. I'm going to wake up. This is not happening to me. I hear an enormous ear-shattering screeching noise, as the dish grates against the floor of the oven. The sky turns gray and metallic. The oven lights are on. Long pipes are running along the ceiling. As the dish enters deeper I manage to sit up in the messy ground, fluffs of cheese dropping to my knees from my shoulders. The cooking glove withdraws. I look at Helen's face as she, for the first time, acknowledges me with a smileless wink. I stare at her incredulously. This is not happening.

“I hope I give you the runs, you bitch!!!!” I shout at the top of my voice, as Helen is lifting the glass door. Famous last words. I watch in horror as the door closes, not with a nice click but with such a loud crashing noise I think the house has exploded. I look up. The “pipes” on the ceiling already start taking a slight rosy hue.