- Text Size +

Part IV: DAY LIGHT


Everyone has a guardian angel, they say. Well I guess it must be true, because mine is called Marcia Perez.


“I hope I give you the runs, you bitch!!!!” I shout at the top of my voice, as Helen is lifting the oven glass door. Famous last words. I watch in horror as the door closes, not with a nice click but with such a loud crashing noise I think the house has exploded. I look up. The “pipes” on the ceiling already start taking a slight rosy hue.


Outside something is happening, that brings a lot of confusion on my glass screen. I hear a lot of noises, shouts, loud words. I see the Helen's legs moving away and then more shouts, as other huge legs pass in front of the oven door. I see a huge body fall on the floor. And more legs passing by. We've got company. It does not take a Sherlock Holmes to see that Helen has been busted herself, following in the tracks of her employer. He must have talked. And the loud noise I heard when the glass door closed was the door of the kitchen leading to the garden being smashed opened by these people.
I try to get to side of the dish. I need to attract someone's attention. I try hopping in the mess of potatoes and broccoli and cheese, but the melted cheese around me is preventing me from moving really. I have to do something fast. Heat is pouring from above. I have last glance at the kitchen floor, where I can see Helen on her belly, two men kneeling next to her. . My skin is on fire, and so are my lungs, I dig my self a hole, wriggling in th mushy mess, burying myself in the relative safety of the food around me. Not much air, but it should protect me a bit from the rising heat. Already my heart is racing like mad. Every inch of my body aches and breathing is painful. My head is throbbing. I dig further. Trying my best to cover my body. Outside, a mad concert of noise and talk is taking place. But the sounds are receding as I feel myself lapsing into unconsciousness.



When I wake up, I'm deep into the dish. I feel very faint. I don't understand. There is absolutely no noise left in the kitchen. Everything is dark. I wriggle my way out of the mush and sit down. Above me, the pipes are no longer rosy. The oven is a quiet dark cavern. Outside, through the glass,I see the vast expense of the kitchen floor, the feet of the table, of the chairs. A pale moonlight comes from the window. I'm alone.
And then I hear a laughter, and it takes a second before realize it is my laughter that I hear , echoing on the metallic walls of the dark cavern. It's okey, I think, it's okey. It's just me laughing. Just a tiny little man laughing hysterically, all alone inside a closed oven, in a quiet kitchen, in a deserted house at night. It's okey, I can afford to laugh. I can cry too if I ever want to. Who cares.

After a few minutes, my laughter subsides and I start thinking straight again. What happened? Why am I here? Why didn't they get me out? I try and rationalize what happened in there while I was digging my hole. Obviously a policeman noticed the oven light and, as a good tidy person, he switched the damn thing off . But I guess he wasn't hungry enough to open it and have lunch himself. Helen did not tell anyone I was in. This is very stupid of her. If I die in here, she will be charged for murder on top of abduction. Very stupid. And then they took her, probably searched the place for me too. I can even picture a giant policeman having a quick look into the oven, seeing a dish of potatoes and cheese and broccoli, sniffing it a second and closing the door again. And then they were gone.
I nibble at the rope that attaches my arms. Its' pretty damaged now, and in a few minutes I'm able to get rid of it. Free at last. Sort of. It takes me some doing to get rid of the melted cheese all over me. I walk over to the side of the dish and step on the railing under it. For a quick second I hesitate to touch it. But no, it's cool now. The air is very dry, but no longer hot, not even warm. I must have been in there for a while. Carefully I go over the grill to the door and try pushing it. It moves slightly, but my feet are sliding on the metallic bar. And even when I find purchase at the crossing of two bars, the door hardly opens more than two or three centimeters at the top. Still, it leaves some fresh air enter the cavern. But no matter how hard I try, it won't budge further. After a few attempts,I decide to go back to the dish and get some rest again. I'm shaking, and feel sick.


It's Helen. She's back. Alone. No police with her. I see her walk to the oven, till only her feet and calves are visible. I can hear her switch on the kettle far above me. She must have been freed, no charges, no evidence, or on bail. I'm shaking with fear. I see her huge face suddenly appearing in front of the door. She's smiling at me. The door opens and Helen's massive hand reaches inside the oven and grabs me. She's wearing the same clothes as yesterday. I see her huge body raise in the air, and am lifted to her face. She seems even bigger than before, much bigger. When she releases her finger,I expect to fall on the floor, but instead I realize I'm sitting in the palm of her hand. “My, she says, you are smaller than before!” A rapacious smile stretches the huge red lips in front of me. I can only watch her pale blue eye watching me, above the dimple in her cheek created by that hungry smile. “Well, well, well, she says softly, all is well that ends well, then”. Huge fingers from her other hand grab my feet and press them together. I feel as if my ankles were bursting. In a second I am lifted above the huge smiling face, and I realize the size of this huge body. The smile disappears, and the mouth opens wide. I scream as I find myself dangling above the wet cavern. Her teeth are beautiful, large, and shiny. Her tongue is a tremulous monster agitated in its red lair. As I near the the entrance,I feel the hot breath, and I see at the bottom the dark fleshy hole of her throat, guarded by the massive stalactite of her uvula. The whole place is alive with waves of motions, and slender connections of saliva stretch from the tongue to the palate. I hit one of them as she sets me gently on the wriggling wet carpet and it retracts coyly on my body. I scream even as I launch myself in vain toward the row of the front teeth, seeing the ceiling collapse,and the darkness deepen. Everything goes dark. Totally darkness now, as a wave of the tongue aligns me easily with the deep gullet I know is waiting for me just two meters ahead. The air suddenly leaves the place, leaving my light headed, and gasping. A tremendous pull grabs my entire body and a sudden depression opens in the floor as I slide further down. My extended arms touch something gooey and fleshy, that opens up, and I fall head first in a sticky vibrating tube that wraps itself around my body. Helen has swallowed me. I scream, and scream as I feel pulled under into the cavern of her awaiting stomach.

I sit up screaming, and covered with a cold sweat. I blink at the bright light around me. I see the dark metallic surface around me, the light pouring inside from the glass door. I'm still shaking. I get up slowly. I don't know along I was asleep, but it looks from the light that' its' about noon. I have watched the square of light dance on the kitchen floor so long during my captivity, it had become a way to tell the time during the long days. No sounds from outside, except the chirping of birds, muffled by the glass wall that imprison me. Damn, damn this! It's like being back in the fucking fishbowl again. I go back to the dish and eat my breakfast of cold potato. I was right all along : she's a lousy cook.
And then a terrible feeling overwhelms me. This dream may still happen to me. Helen can be released on bail. Without the necessary proof, she can be discharged . She could come home after a day. How long can you can hold a person for interrogation in this country? Twenty four hours? Longer? It's been about twenty four hours since the police came in charging in the kitchen. The thought sends me charging myself onto the glass door. The top moves, a bit, letting a cold daft drop down to me. I keep pushing, I give it every ounce of strength I have. The door closes again with a click. I feel the panic slowly seeping in my thoughts.


It's getting dark again, and nothing is happening. Thanks god there is some juice at the bottom of the dish, otherwise I'd be dead by dehydration in here. And there sure is plenty of food. Including myself .
A noise. A door is being opened. I shudder, and go instinctively behind the dish. Vibrations on the floor. High heels. My heart is in my mouth already. I see huge woman's legs moving into the kitchen. Coming in front of the oven. The door opens and I hide against the far side of the dish, my heart beating madly in my chest. Suddenly the earthen dish moves and I fall backward, nearly dropping between the grill bars. The dish disappears. And the door closes. I turn back on my belly, looking at the woman's calves in front of me. The door opens again, a huge body folds down level with the oven space and a huge face appears... “Oh my God, here you are!”
And that's how I met Marcia Perez.

Marcia is the FBI agent in charge of my case. Herself and her team worked 24/7 for more than four months to get me out of this mess. She was there when they arrested Helen two days ago. She's also the one who stopped the oven that day. She's tidy that way.
She tells me that Helen eventually talked, and that she rushed straight from the office to get me out. She's smiling a beautiful smile, and although less beautiful, I sure shine one on my face too.
So here I am , back in the world of giants, sitting on top of table in some FBI office, telling my story. I have had a bath, a real one, on my own, without dangerous feet ans soap bars flying around. I have reduced my beard to a reasonable shape,I have clean clothes. And while I talk to Marcia and her colleagues, about all that happened , about everything I overheard on the phone, my mind is coming back to one thing, the one thing I really need I really need.


I'm lifted off the floor, whizzed past a wonderful pair of breasts that I'd love to touch, and receive the mother of all kisses. (We decided a while back that hugs were somewhat unpractical, I always get lost somehow). As my head disappears in the plush flesh of Noeleen's lips, I can feel the clock of my life giving its first tick since the abduction. I don't get to stay close to those lips too long though, as Noeleen has a runny nose now, and her hands are shaking, which rattles me a bit but hey, I 'm not in a mood to complain. She sets me down on the top shelf of the small bookcase that inhabits the airport office where we meet at last. Noeleen catches a hanky, blows her nose, and with the back of her hand wipes away the river of tears that exploded a few seconds before. “I was so scared” she mutters apologetically, looking at me, with a trembling smile. Her face covers my entire horizon, and although she's too close for me to see her properly, I try to engulf the whole of it in one glance, to re-possess the whole of her and re-enter her world in one leap. “Ow, sweetie, I'm the man who can break a matchstick with a single blow! How could anything bad happen to me? They were lucky i didn't beat seven shades of shit of out them!” I tell her. That brings a giggle. Giggles , that what I wanna hear from Noeleen, not tears. I marvel at those beautiful brown eyes that are staring at me. They're a bit swollen, a bit red, and I can see from the dark shade around them, my love has slept far less than me over the past months.
Her hand appears from under the shelf and gently seizes me. I'm reclining now on her fingers, while a she strokes my body from head to toe. Noeleen is looking at me intently. I know well this furrow that creeps between her eyebrows. She's checking me out, ready to burst into tears at the first sign of ill-treatment on my person. I look at her nose, her eye, her mouth, as she bring her face to me, closing the horizon on all side with the long curtain of her brown hair. That mouth is coming awfully close again. By the time it goes away, I've been crushed against the fingers in my back. Her taste and smell is all over my body, my face and the very core of my soul right now.

We sign a few papers. I ask Marcia – who was my flight mate on the way home- to bring me close to her face and I land a kiss on the large cheek in front of me. Noeleen is my goddess and my universe, but Marcia is my guardian angel.
As we leave the office, Noeleen whispers to me: “You're so much in trouble, buster...” I turn to her : “Well yeah a man like me has colossal needs , sweetie, you know that, I can't apologize for my very nature.” “We'll discuss that topic at home, James Bond” she says, as she sets me in my favorite place, next to her ear, leaning against her slender neck, and surrounded by the flagrance and cover of her long brown hair. “I actually do like the sound of that”, I say.



Epilogue:


I have never told Noeleen about what happened during the months I was away. All she knows is that I was kept in a fishbowl ( that part had leaked out to the press) and that no one mistreated me further than that. And that's all I want her to know. The dildo routine, the horrible murder attempt, the total de-humanizing process, all this is going to stay a secret between me, Helen and a few officers. I already informed Noeleen I would not accept her presence at the trial. (She'd come with a shotgun,and that could bring trouble...) And I know Marcia will bring the full duress of the law upon Helen, without my having to testify beyond the minimum requirements. As for me, I am content I have survived the ordeal. I am content I did not lose who I am in the process. I can only hope to close this chapter as best as I can, and let the nightmares die away in time. But I know one thing for sure: I will not let this story come between Noeleen and I.


The first night together together after our return was nothing short of a miracle to me. I was still shaken from the abduction, but to explore Noeleen's soft and flagrant body, to feel under me the slow rise of her breast, to look at her beautiful face as she's looking back at me, slightly biting her lip and caressing my back, this just erased in minutes months of solitude and horror.
As I reclined on her belly, my feet in her navel, thoroughly drenched and exhausted, my heart still pounding, feeling the very last interspersed spasms of her gently relaxing body , I felt saved at last. I remember turning round and looking at her face, when she said softly “I wish I could always keep you inside me, so that i never loose you again”.And I knew she could read every single thought I had.



It's been a few month now that I'm back . I wake up the way I'm supposed to wake up. On the pillow next to Noeleen face, entangled in her hair and grumbling away, or locked into her grip , a bit too warm and constricted, close to her neck, like a little doll, or sometimes with a shriek, right under the canopy of her belly, her soft navel staring at me, when she wakes up before me and decides to give me a thrill. Now that's the way I should wake up.


Tonight we are back in the pub, the very pub where Helen gave me the cat smile. I am again in the middle of the tall beer glasses. . Derek, our once play-director is with us, strolling merrily on the not-too-sober side of life. I like Derek, he's been a good friend to us over the years. I also know that he had views regarding Noeleen before a shy smartaleck threw his plans down the drain. I also learned that during my time away, Derek has been very supportive to Noeleen. Always present, always helpful. Always groping, the sad bastard. Tonight I watch the game taking place between Noeleen and him, and my little internal gauge is slowly reaching the boiling grade. I mean , Noeleen is the funniest person I've ever met, with the most delightful sense of humor. Other people often think so too. But the man keeps laughing in a way, well you know, probably like I was laughing at her jokes when I was trying to court her, before the shrinking. I can recognize myself in his demeanor somehow.
Derek keeps placing his drink close to me, between me and Noeleen in fact. I keep coming around the glass and listen politely ( that, now, must be really unnerving, a little leprechaun popping up at all the wrong moments). As Noeleen goes to the bar to fetch the next round, I ask Derek if he does not have some urgent need to go and join the others on the dance floor upstairs. He looks at me funny. He's drunk and I don't like this look of his. He drinks up his beer in a large gulp ( the manly thing to do), glares at me for a second and drops the empty glass upside down on top of me. I have a sudden flash of déjà-vu. Still stunned, I watch at him as he stands up. I know what's coming.
And yes, it comes . I see a blur, as Noeleen's foot makes contact at supersonic speed with the poor lad's genitals. At the same time, her left hand (she's left-handed, a trait i really love) lands squarely on his jaw - with a slight hip movement, that brings the necessary momentum with it. It's quite an impressive view, such a huge mass of a colossus, virtually rising from the floor , and falling over the people next to him. There is a commotion followed by an embarrassing silence in the pub for a second. Then Noeleen brings her hand to her mouth, giggling. The entire place bursts into laughter. That's my girl. She's nice and frail ...but you don't mess with her or her own.
Noeleen lifts the glass above me, but her other hand comes over , preventing me to leave and forcing me to drop into the now vertical shaft of glass. “What the hell?...” She brings me in the glass over to the bar. The bartender comes up and looks at the glass with unsure eyes Resigned, I wave to him( always be polite with the barman). “There's something in my drink, Sean. Could you throw it away, please? “ Noeleen says with a gentle smile. Sean hesitates, looks at me in the glass, looks at Noeleen. He's a bit scared, and right to be. “Na, he says, it's just one of these new appetizers we offer to our regular customers. It mixes nicely with our beer”. “Try it, I give you another beer to go with it......, on the house” he adds , with a wink. Smart guy, I think to myself. Noeleen beams to him this most beautiful killing smile of hers. “Thanks , she says , I do feel a wee bit peckish, I'll nibble on it later on then.” She winks back. And taking me out of the glass, she sets me on to her shoulder with a kiss and we go back to our boisterous table.

The days of plenty are back.


THE END


nostromo

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

This story continues with "The Pool", "The Cube", and "Checkmate".