- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
OH GOD!

This was a bitch to write and edit. It's mostly build up, some good interaction and dialog so enjoy.

So in this chap...Shawntae is in the house so Woo!
Eleven eyes watched fearfully, all scrambling to a corner away from the giantess's hand. Two trunk like fingers with long red nails entered their space, depositing a victim of the beaming woman above them. What felt like forever ended, Melany dropped to the plastic floor happy to be on something solid and not living. Covered in Elizabeth's drool Melany looked desperately at the others huddled in one corner who stared back. Then all eyes looked up to their capturer who beamed an impossibly large smile down upon them. Melany shivered, looking at those plush lips stretched to reveal glossy white teeth. Large hazel eyes were focused on her when her teeth parted and her tongue slipped out, sweeping across her lips mockingly. Melany shuddered and in fear she scrambled towards her friends. Eleven pairs of hands ushered her on and welcomed her despite the drool that covered her. Booming laughter rocked their ears as they shrieked, Elizabeth's tremendous hand and long nails toyed with them. They squished themselves as much as possible to get away from her prodding finger.

In retaliation one of the girls, Kim, a feisty short woman ran from safety and beat on the red nail with her tiny fists. "STOP THIS YOU-You...leave us alone you monster!"

After a ten seconds she tired out, noticing the silence and hazel eyes zeroed in on her. Before she could turn the giant finger lifted and crushed her onto her back. Packed into the corner, Kim's eleven friends lost sight of her and were forced to look into their pathetic reflections off the red nail. Trapped underneath the warm finger tip, Kim sobbed and cried, beating on the finger for freedom but it was to large to defeat. Tears streaming from the realization of how futile it was, that in any moment she could get crushed into a red paste.

Elizabeth sat scooted up close to the bin with a smirk on her face. Just one finger held a girl down and it was her choice to apply the pressure or not. In fact she was barely applying anything at all. She wondered how easy it would be, just a little pressure and she might crush the tiny thing's bones. She giggled from the feel of her tiny fists but once she stopped, Elizabeth was sure she understood now. Merciful, she lifted her finger off the girl and then aimed the edge of her red nail at her neck. With eyes on her, Elizabeth smiled and batted her long eyelashes cutely. "Don't try that ever again...you are too tiny to even think your tiny fist can do a thing. Now don't make me change my decision and make an example out of one of you."

From within those small walls Kim's eyes scanned up a long stretched from her red nail up the giantess's backhand, arm, and to her face. Eyes widened when that tremendous sweet smile turned into a sneer and then the nail moved off her while the finger hovered into place. Before she knew it, she was squished into the floor, screaming as the finger pressed her and then lifted. Her body stuck to it before dropping to the ground, it came down again covering her screaming face and pinning her down then lifting. After a few seconds of this Kim had a reprieve when the red nail shoveled underneath her and flipped her. Now lying on her belly, it was a mistake to lift her head when Elizabeth's finger fell again. Kim hit her nose on the plastic floor, gushing, she turned her head to the side, taking the abuse. Eleven others huddled at the corner watched horror struck as their friend was beat by one towering finger. Some watched Kim while others stared at the laughing giantess only to turn away as Elizabeth's face loomed closer.

Elizabeth held her face over the plastic bin, licking her lips after finishing her little prodding. Little did they know, Elizabeth was just feeling up on Kim. To them it must have looked like a cruel beat down, and once done she lifted her finger away but her face still loomed over them. Hazel eyes watched each of their tiny movements with a smirk on her face. Very wary of their capturer breathing upon them like a warm windy day, the girls hesitated from moving. Many of them were lost in the giant eyes peering down at them, the smooth plane of tan skin that was her face acted as their entire ceiling. The sounds of her breathing were mind wrecking as well, Melany knowing full well since she been in that mouth. Scared, she scrambled her way to the back, shoving other girls in front of her. Eyes looked upward, gaping into the dark cavern past moist lips, glistening teeth and the pink tongue. Then came the rumble of her words speaking directly over them, deep and husky like.

"You're all enjoying the view of my mouth? It's nice isn't it...ask Melany about it later but shouldn't you be helping your friend?" She said mockingly, giggling over them once they realized Kim was still lying on the floor. It gave her a thrill watching these little girls move and run about. They were so frighten of her and they should be, she was the ruling power, physically, mentally, and emotionally. She smiled over them, elbows on the glass table with her large tits lying on them as well. She watched shortly as Kim was picked up, still alive but her face bloody. "Oh poor baby...Big Lizzy did that to you? Should remind you not to trick and play hurtful pranks on kids."

All eyes looked up towards the rumbling voice, like thunder rocking them to the core. They noticed the tone, the change in her voice. And looking up they were horror stricken by the seething glare, peeled lips and bared teeth. Furrowed brows and the look promising harm upon them, hovering so close over their bin it was magnified by a thousand. To them it was so scary, so frightening for someone to be so big. Elizabeth's entire face was inescapable, the plastic bin itself was smaller. Once Kim was within the corner, they huddled as tight as possible, ignoring their nakedness and cowered before the almighty woman. Awaiting destruction, nothing happened so closed eyes reopened and looked up slowly, relieved and horrified of the expressionless look.

Elizabeth's moment of raged simmered down and instead she focused observing them. After a few minutes she sniffed the air and noticed a scent when eyes widened in sudden realization. Looking down, she forgot that her little moment of self relief had stained the couch with her juices. Knowing her family, her mother will surely notice or the twins will point it out. Lifting away from the bin, her breasts bounced and swayed from the sudden jerk. Cheeks flushed, she looked at the kitchen and then looked back at the little girls. "I'll leave you to yourselves for now since I gotta clean up. Any further fun is gonna have to be done upstairs sweeties. So hang tight, relax and Shawntae should be here soon."

Twelve pair of eyes watched as the immense girl smiled down upon them. Then they gasped, hearts pounding when Elizabeth stood. As if the air was sucked out of them, they gawked breathless at the towering giantess. Powerful and thick pillars stood over them leading into her intimidating crotch and above that an impressive brick stomach with soft, buoyant mountains blocking most of her face. A dark shadow covered them from Elizabeth's heavy presence, hazel eyes peered over her large swaying tits. Then turning, one powerful pillar swung and then BOOM! A heavy footfall from below reverberated through the glass and shook everybody within the bin. Then with another swing BOOM! Eyes followed her massive rear, a world of its own that swung with each booming step.

Alone at least the girls spilled from the corner, first was Abby whose preceding reputation as toughest put her in front. In frustration she gripped her head and screamed "Oh my god! What the fuck is going on?"

London, stood close to her friend Abby, losing sight of Melany at least the tall red head was easy to pick out. "I wanna go home Abby. What did Liz do to us?"

"This has to be a dream. How can this be happening? How can that bitch be so HUGE! This is impossible!" Luna raged about all the way at the other corner of the bin. Another blond with an amazing rack bouncing around and nice wide hips.

"Look what she did to Kim. Oh my god this can't be happening!!" Alice sobbed, hugging Kim protectively. The girl was still alive but beaten and bruised. Chances were her ribs might be sore or fractured but so far another girl checked her and cleared her to be fine. In the mean time an up roar stared, some sobbing, others yelling and screaming. Everybody obviously frustrated and scared that their world had been flipped upside down. Elizabeth, a girl they bullied and teased is now a towering giant of a women who could beat any of them into submission with just one finger. Wrapping their minds around it was hard and it didn't help when they heard humming from somewhere else in this huge landscape. What was an average house turned into a titanic foreign world and its resident hummed merrily.

Melany, was huddling at the corner as her eyes shifted from each girl. It was chaos and she wasn't sure how it all happened so fast. All she could remember was making out with the captain of the football team and then she was here. Eleven girls, all under her and here she was all curled up and scared witless. She was nearly eaten, she kept telling herself but she couldn't believe it. She was nearly eaten alive and she was there for the whole ride. As much as she wanted to forget she could remember each and every detail about that mouth and that tongue. It...did things to her and the worst part about it is Elizabeth enjoyed it. That colossal bitch enjoyed it all and masturbated off it. Rage boiled within her and finally Melany rose.

"SHUT UP!" All eyes were on her, startled and surprised but they instantly recognized who was their leader. Despite her short stature she gave off the aura of dominance and they replied appropriately and yielded ready to listen to her. "We can't let that big bitch own us. We can't let her do this to us! We're human beings and she thinks she can do whatever she want with us now! No, no way. I'm not going to turn into her play toy, none of us should. We're a team and we need to work to-"

Knock-Knock.

Elizabeth was humming, searching through the cabinets while dancing around. Playful and giddy, she shook her hips and watched her melons sway freely. She never stayed naked in her own house for so long and never before company. But in a span of a few hours so many milestones been reached without knowing. She couldn't believe it, twelve little girls in a plastic bin. All of them around an inch in height. All for her to play with and best part they deserved it. They deserved to be her toys for all the torment they did to her and just to add to the fun. Her best friend in the whole world was going to be a part of it. She had the right to hum happily, shaking her booty around when her stomach rumbled painfully. Again, she forgotten to eat but she couldn't blame herself. How could she not forget with such rare tiny company. Glossy plush lips spread to a wide smile as she giggled.

"Melany's my toy." Saying it made her heart skip a beat, it was better than any dream she ever had. This was the best possible situation to land in her lap and how'd it happen she can care less. Whoever did this can stay anonymous because Elizabeth was possibly the happiest girl right now. Her mood brightened even more when there was knocking on the door then a ring of the doorbell. Nearly squealing, Elizabeth hopped around excitedly. Her tits bouncing along with her as she rushed to the door. "Whose there?"

"Girl y'know who it is! It's Shawntae baby, one and only!" Opening the door and standing behind it was another sight for sore eyes. Shawntae Lawrence stood dressed in a bright outfit of a yellow top, white skirt, yellow and white bangles on her wrists and ankles. Including a white purse, yellow, white banded hoop earrings with matching belt and flip-flops with yellow and white tipped nails. Like a star out of Hollywood, she was as bright as they can come, gloss covered lips, gleaming smile, and large sun glasses. Walking inside, her flip-flops slapped loudly on the floor as her dreads swished around with each turn of her head. Reaching into her mouth was gum before flicking it into the trash. Turning she watched her taller and naked friend close the door behind her. Lifting her shades up, she leaned back, brown eyes widened inspecting Elizabeth from head to toes. "So...any reason why you're in th' nude?"

"Well..." Elizabeth was ecstatic that Shawntae was here but she was now stuck on figuring out how to explain all this. It didn't help much that Shawntae was not tiny and she was naked in front of her. Dropping the cleaning supplies on the floor Elizabeth was conscious she was standing near the living room with the plastic bin in sight. "Well you see-"

"Oh girl don't tell me. They finally sent that Russian exchange student t' your house! Oh gawd! Where is he? I want a piece of that white hunky meat." Shawntae surveyed the house expecting a naked exchanged student to be walking around. Elizabeth's cheeks turned crimson red, resting her face into her palm as she groaned.

"No, Shawntae no. No Russian exchange student." Elizabeth sighed, there was something better in this house and all she had to do was point Shawntae into the right direction. But before she could speak again Shawntae did.

"Don't tell me Ronnie's here. You finally gave in girl I thought-"

"NO! I'm still a virgin Shawntae and you are too if we're holding to the pact!" Elizabeth cried, hugging her breasts she puffed her cheeks and glared angrily at Shawntae to stop talking. Taking the hint, the black girl laughed as she slink to her best friend's side. Wrapping an arm around her waist and hugging herself into Elizabeth's side.

"O' com'on Lizzy I'm jus' joshing wit' you." Shawntae giggled, poking a long nail into her friend's breasts. Standing back, she admired Elizabeth's body and not being subtle about it at all. Elizabeth puffed her cheeks even more, pressing her knees together. "Girl, you really came a long way. You're beautiful, no stretch marks or anything but sexiness. Just wow."

In hearing that, Elizabeth deflated, dropping her arms from her tits and wrapping them around Shawntae, squishing into an embrace. "Thanks Shawntae...that means a lot but that's not what's important...that is." Finally she pointed at the object of interests.

For what seemed like hours, twelve bodies listened to the giant women talk and move about. Tremors were felt under they feet making it dangerous to stand. The booming but distinctive voices sent shudders up their spines. Their hearts were hammering in fear as their breaths turned rapid and shortened. Melany was lost, unable to speak or her words will turn into babble from her uncontrollable shaking. Out of everybody, Abby took it the worst.

"Oh god no! No, no! I'm dead, I'm so dead. She's HERE!" Abby screamed while London and two others tried to calm her down but hysteria was spreading quick like a virus. Everybody began to panic, unsure of what to do then try to find a corner and huddle there. Somehow four corners were filled with three each, Melany found herself with Cristy and Amara. Huddled together to familiar bodies in their selective groups, they cowered in their corners in hoping the giantesses won't head their way. Thundering stomps accompanied by impossibly loud clattering dashed their dreams away as one of the giantesses approached. With the bin shaking violently from the tremors, girls shrieked and cried. And then silence after the final explosive step. Towering over them was shapely black legs disappearing into a thick white fabric. Higher up was a seemingly smooth yellow plane with rock hard abs underneath and mounds the size of large hills acted as breasts. And then a face surrounded by various strands of dreads up high in the heavens. They screamed, the colossal ebony beauty was most terrifying thing they ever seen.

They watched with wide eyes and throbbing hearts. Well manicured fingers reached for billboard size sun glasses, removing them from her brown shocked eyes. Long dark lashes batted together when she blinked, thick glossy lips gaped open to reveal glistening white teeth. Then more thunderous steps occurred jarring their world and Elizabeth's naked and massive form appeared beside Shawntae. The difference was remarkable between both girls, every defining feature was magnified for their view. But they were both impossibly big together and that thought alone scared them half to death. Across from Melany, Abby's corner was struggling to keep the large girl down. She was going crazy in the sight of a gigantic Shawntae.

And if they were scared before, they were definitely given a ride when she lowered down. It was an awe-striking experience watching them move because large things are expected to move slower. They didn't, they moved at the same speed they did just at a larger scale. Shawntae's impressive form lowered down, strong towering legs bent and disappeared from view followed by strong tremors. Her hand strike the glass table outside their bin rocking them about as they shrieked in terror. The sounds from her shifting over were all distinct and loud but none of them dared to look. They couldn't because they knew what was hovering above them was the face of their death. Goosebumps covered their skin from each of the giantess's minty breaths. Each breath washing over them like a strong sea breeze. Trembling in fear they kept their eyes down, tears streaming from many.

"Noooo! Nooo! Please gawd NO! Not you! Not you please no!" Screamed Abby, losing grip of all else but the immeasurable fear that gripped her being. London struggled to contain her but she too looked up into a beautiful but heart stopping face. One by one, fear stricken faces turned up to meet their next tormentor. Like Elizabeth, Shawntae's face covered the whole ceiling, impossible to ignore. Hovering so close, every little attention on her ebony flesh was magnified a thousand's fold. From slight imperfections to cute qualities turned massive and scary. Large, glossy, pout like lips were held open by jet slack jaw. Past her lips, glistening white teeth and a wet dark cave could easily swallow them all. Her dimples were the size of hummers. Large brown eyes held wide, each time she blinked her long lashes waved at them. A more angular face, uniquely beautiful on its own accompanied by gigantic hoops attached to each ear. Everything that was normal was super sized including the tree like dreads falling from her head and surrounding the bin. There was only silence except for the gale like forces of Shawntae's minty breath's whirling around them. And then she spoke, booming and loud, deafening them and making them scream.

"What are they...little figurines." Shawntae turned her head sharply to her friend. Her earrings and bangles clattering together.

"Nope, they're little people." Elizabeth smiled, shifting her weight from right to left with the motion of her hips. Both hands crossed underneath her breasts, pushing them up. She watched with a precarious smile, wondering how long it will take for Shawntae to catch up. She watched her ebony skinned friend sit there next to the table, her face hovering over the bin like how she would and staring at them. Mouth opened and breathing upon them without rest, she wondered what it was like for them. To be staring into such large faces.

"There's...just girls." She said loudly, blinking and cocking her head back in surprise. Her eyes widened and mouth left hung open from the screams and shrieks she received back. Turning her head sharply, her dreads smacking against the bin and moved it a few inches. What was a small motion to her was massive to the girls in the bin. They shrieked and spilled onto the floor from the impact. Shawntae turned her head back towards them, unsure what she did to make them scream. "There so tiny...how...what are they Elizabeth? These can't be real."

Elizabeth's lips split into a widen grin as she lowered down on her knees next to Shawntae. Combing a hand through her black glossy hair, she shifted it all behind her back and Shawntae did the same. Smiling, Elizabeth looked within the bin and Shawntae did the same. Twin faces with their own unique beauty looked down upon the fearful little girls. Both tan and ebony cheeks touched. Elizabeth looked at Shawntae with the corner of her eye while the ebony girl did the same. Then they both peered into the bin of mini females gaping at them.

It was like a nightmare, one Melany simply couldn't imagine. Cheek to cheek were two of the most hated girls she knew. And there they were hovering above them like titanic goddesses sent to destroy them. It was maddening, heart crushing and Melany couldn't take being observed like this. They looked down at them, at her like little things behind magnifying glass. But instead they are allowed to do whatever they wanted with them. Melany understand how they broke all the rules and was destroying all she knew. Lying in the middle of the bin, the attack from Shawntae's tree-stalks for dreads knocked her from the corner and left her open. Afraid to move she sat there petrified, stuck between observing hazel eyes and brown shocked eyes. Both large and scanning over them until both set of eyes landed on her, she could even see her reflection in them.

"Is that...is that Melany?" The poor girl nearly cried from Shawntae's god like voice. Warm and minty whirlwinds blasted the bin and swept across their skin leaving them coated in spittle. The ebony goddess's lips shaped out each letter with her tongue wriggling about behind white teeth. It was so deafening she was sure her ears will blow out.

"Yes...that's Melany, Shawntae. And the elven others are..." Elizabeth's voice was softer and more pleasant on their ears yet they received no comfort from it. Switching from ebony to lightly olive skin, Elizabeth's lips were spread into a large grin. Eyes peering down upon them, twinkling with intent once Shawntae realized it all.

"No...that...that can't be her. That can't be them." Shawntae's face zoomed away before lightning fell, stopping above Melany a yellow and white tipped nail. Melany held her ears and turned, giving the girl her back and hoping they'll focus their attention on someone else. But an all powerful physical force said otherwise, a prodding red nail knocked her on her side and the nail was held against her belly. Her heart was caught in her throat, staring into her reflection in the dark red paint. Fear stricken, she looked up, following the long finger up to the arm and to it's grinning owner.

"Yes my dear. That's Melany, our lovely tormentor has been brought down from her high throne. And surrounding her is her lovely friends and followers." Elizabeth spoke soft and low, knowing the poor little ones were suffering from Shawntae's loud voice. She rather not deafen them further so she spoke lowly until Shawntae followed in suit. With her manicured finger aimed at Melany, she had half the mind to split her in half. But no, she told her self to save her for a better time. So lifting her hand from the bin she rested it on Shawntae's hand as an arm wrapped around her friend's waist. Her grin shrank to a sweet smile as she enjoyed Shawntae's gawking face.

Shawntae finally turned to her friend, their faces noticeably quite close but this was nothing new to them. "Is...Abby down there?"

Elizabeth nodded, turning her gaze to the bin Shawntae did so as well. With a soft smile, Elizabeth took the ebony's girl hand into hers and guided it over the bin. She tapped her index finger and consciously, Shawntae pointed her sole yellow and white tipped nail towards a single girl lying against the furthest wall. Shawntae's eyes widened as Elizabeth's hand slipped away from her and she was left pointing at the red head.

On the other end of the bright finger, Abby shook her head and hugged her chest. She pressed her back against the wall as much as possible to get away but it was impossible. The finger drew closer and she shrieked in fear until the white tip touched her and she screamed like it was fire. The massive and long finger withdrew, the giantess behind it recoiled, gaping down at her. In seeing such a response Abby felt a change of mood. Mindful of Shawntae's reactions compared to Elizabeth, Abby had a foolish thought. Following through, she stepped forward towards the finger.

"Shawntae! Shawntae please listen! You have to stop her, you have to! She's planning on killing us!" Abby screamed, hands together held under her chin. Knees pointed inward, legs wobbling, she seemed like she would collapse at any moment. It was a foolish thought, an unreasonable hope but it was better than doing nothing and Abby was the only one brave enough to do. Eleven pair of eyes stared at her, many wishing for her to shut up and be quiet while others thought she really went bonkers. Out of all of them, London crawled beside her friend's leg unable to get up from fear. Unlike the others she supported Abby as best she could, giving the girl a soft pat on the leg. Nearly jumping out of her skin, Abby looked down at London's tearful but hopeful face, finding strength from it. While all eyes were on Abby, Melany attempted to crawl to the opposite wall away from her foolish friends.

Shawntae loomed closer, all her attention locked onto Abby's form. She then turned to Elizabeth who nodded, still a smile on her face. "I did mention something about their lives on the line."

"Isn't that pushing it Elizabeth. I mean...you shrank them down and was going to kill them?" Shawntae questioned, her hand returned to the bin stroking the rim with her ring and pinkie. The other three fingers aimed towards Abby, hesitant in grabbing her.

Abby watched Shawntae's massive hand hovered over her specifically. Her thumb and two fingers close to grasping her but they didn't and Abby was truly relieved they haven't. Finding strength further, she was riled up by the shocked and excited murmurs of her friends. "Please Shawntae you have to help us. We're human beings and we don't deserved to be treated like this!"

"Funny...does that girl you bullied for all her lunch money everyday deserved to be treated like that. Does that girl in Math class deserved to be framed for all of your mischief. Does that girl deserved to be threatened after school for even looking at some boy. Does everybody deserve what you did to them...they were human beings too Abby. I was human, Shawntae was human, every girl you all ruined, threatened, beat, made fun of, tortured was human and yet we were treated like we weren't..." Elizabeth threw away her soft tone and rose her voice, anger took over as she glowered into the bin. A frightening face at her size, Abby completely broke down after the first sentence. Falling to her knees and sobbing on London's shoulder. After she was done, Elizabeth was panting and covered in beads of sweat. She was somewhat frustrated and tired of all this. She wanted to play with them and have her way. By now, she hoped Shawntae got the message and she did.

"Oh...thanks for reminding me. My bad fo' questioning you hon." Shawntae was still in disbelief about the situation but she knew one thing. Whatever happened to these twelve girls, they deserved it and when the memories rolled in. Shawntae's glossy lips pealed to bear her fangs and thus producing her feral and fierce look. Bladders got loose and a few of the girls literally wet themselves. Hearts stopped and then continued and a new wave of dread gripped them. Their nightmare came true staring into Shawntae's scowling face that made her famously beautiful and frightening. "H-how?"

"I don't know...I was taking a shower this morning. I heard my mom talking about a package with my name on it. Everybody is gone for the day so I came down in just my towel and..." Elizabeth leaned her head on her friend's shoulder. She was tired of observing but she was allowing Shawntae her time to absorb it all in.

"No name, no tag, no idea of who sent it?" Shawntae questioned, her scowl shrank to a pout. Large brown eyes scanning and registering each face.

"Nope, all I got is that green envelop. It said 'Open for Two." Elizabeth pointed at the green mail with a letter inside. Shawntae quickly snatched it up, holding it up to look all over and only finding the written words.

"Well there's two of us...so uh...you stayed naked in front of them this whole time and what's that smell?" Keen and attentive eyes looked around as she delicately ripped the seal on the mail, bit by bit. Brown eyes glancing from the green envelope and down at the bin. Peering at their past tormentors now teeny females was amazing. There so small and tiny, Shawntae wondered how easy it would be to squish them, possibly between her toes. The thought made her conscious of her lovely feet, her toes wriggling and clenching tightly on their own. Long toe nails digging into the flip-flop foam.

Elizabeth shifted away, standing up to her full height and stretched. Tapping her foot, she listened to their shrieks which were music to her ears. "Well uh...I was testing them out y'know and putting down the law. So I started with Melany..."

"No way." Shawntae gasped, leaning back over exaggerating her shock. She stopped in mid opening of the mail to look down at the panic little ones. All of them thrown about from Elizabeth's steps. A smile grew on her face, giggling at their terror filled shrieks from Elizabeth simply walking by. That was too rich to look over. "Oh gawd girl...what did you do?"

"I uh...she got me mad so I licked her off my hand and into my mouth and OMG! She tasted so good girlfriend, I mean I was so close to swallowing her whole." Elizabeth cried out loudly, grabbing the cleaning supplies she walked over to the Shawntae. Nudging her with her toe to move over she turned her rear towards the bin and bent over. Shawntae leaned over and peeked at Elizabeth's large rump from the side and then over at the girl's large tits under gravity's influence. Elizabeth focused on trying to repair the damage on the couch, her cheeks easily turning red. "I mean...I was so excited, just playing around with her in my mouth like she...like a piece of candy and they were all watching so I got horny. And...y'know."

Many eyes scanned up those thick pillars of tanned legs and were caught momentarily staring into the huge pussy eleven of them had a good view of earlier before. Eyes then landed on the pink winkled hole, the sight of it made them shiver in repulse. But most importantly was the titanic ass that hung over their heads. Smooth twin moons, mighty and huge, round and perfectly thick. An amazing and yet unsightly feature so many men had been snatched by and that many of them found jealous of. Now they were trapped, heeding to it that any moment it might fall and smother them. Shawntae's deafening voice boomed above, making her presence felt. "So...you masturbated in front of them while Melany was in your mouth."

"Yeah I know...it was thrilling." Elizabeth was red, finishing up, she swayed her butt from side to side. Feeling all types of eyes burning into her behind and all it did was give her a tingle of satisfaction.

"Girl you a freak." Shawntae laughed, slapping the large rump in the ass. Tiny eyes winced from the sharp impact while Elizabeth straightened and gasped. Turning, she scolded Shawntae silently before going back to work. Shawntae continued giggling, focusing on the envelop. Opening it, she pulled out the letter that came with this impossible gift in a box. Scanning it quickly, her eyebrows furrowed as she focused on the message. "Girl ya done cleaning that mess?"

Elizabeth put the final touches, spraying around the couch so the smell could be eliminated. She then heard the coughing and hagging of the girls inside the bin. Acting quickly, she grasped the cover and placed top of the bin, closing them in. Shook about by jolting steps, they were thrown aside when Elizabeth's hands grasped the bin and lifted it. The power of each footfall rocked the bin. The gentle swaying had them unsteady and unsure of what was happening they were easily disoriented. Without any control, bodies constantly crashed into each other causing bruises. Melany found herself rubbing against other bodies, kneed, elbowed, and crushed under a girls ass and other misfortune in such a short span. Finally when the crazy ride ended, the ceiling was ripped away to reveal two faces. Both eager and smirking.

"Sorry little ones. I don't want you to die from measly a spray bottles." Elizabeth smiled, now in her room it was like any girls room. Her own desktop accompanied by a laptop on her night stand. A roomy closet, stuff all over the floor, posters and pictures all over the wall. The wall over her bed held pictures of her, Shawntae, and Ronnie. All recent photos, in fact every picture in the room was recent. Ridding the ones of her past to be forgotten forever. With the bin settled on a drawer by the head of her bed. Elizabeth jumped on her bed and scooted against the wall. Shawntae kicked her flip-flops off and joined her friend, sitting and resting her head on her friend's tits without a problem. Long well toned arms wrapped around her and hugged her closer as Elizabeth's head rested on top of hers. In Shawntae's hand was the green letter.

"So it says here." Shawntae stared, wriggling a bit to get comfortable against Elizabeth's body. "'By the time this letter is opened. You, Elizabeth Martinez and your best friend Shawntae Lawrence would have discover the bin and its contents. Yes, they are real, and yes they are yours to do whatever you want with. Do note that these are not copies and are actual people so influential in your lives. Only thing you need to know is that you can wish how big or small you want them to be. Between a quarter of an inch to their actual height. All contents in the bin is owned by Elizabeth Martinez in which she must verbally allow Shawntae Lawrence control or not, nobody else. From here on out...it's your choice, actions and consequences may weigh in. But generally if its kept between you two you are risk free. Enjoy."

Shawntae turned the letter over and then back to the front. For a minute or two, both girls lied their together deep thought. The bin as well was silent, absorbing the information given to them all from the mysterious letter. Shawntae craned her head back, brown eyes looking up into her friend's face as Elizabeth looked down at her. Shawntae smiled, lifting up a leg she rolled around her foot. Long, pedicured toes clenched together before fanning out then wriggling all about. "So...what we doing first girl friend."

"Clothes off you." Elizabeth ordered, looking Shawntae up and down then gingerly pushing her off.

"I got to?" Shawntae whined, looking over at the bin.

"Trust me...once we get started I don't think you want to ruin your clothes." Elizabeth grinned, lying on her bed, she rolled onto her belly and kicked her legs up in the iar. Shaking her butt around she propped up her chin on her hands. Smiling at the bin, she peered down at her new toys.

Shawntae sauntered over, bending down with hands on knees, she peered into the bin. A smile widened from cheek to cheek. "You guys are so fucked. I mean...you're one inch tall and in the hands of two sexy and horny girls who hate your guts so much...I'm not going to lie to you. Before this day ends some of you if not all of you are going to die." She leaned in closer, her face hovering an inch from the bin. "And we aren't going to care...because for all I know. Ya deserve what's coming to you and we're going to give it...of course making it enjoyable for us. Right girlfriend?"

"Of course." Elizabeth chirped, having Shawntae on the same page just brightened her mood even more. And watching her talk and demean the little ones sent tingles up her spines. Hazel eyes widened when Shawntae stood and started stripping, removing the accessories first as her hips and butt swayed. "Need some music?"

"Girl I don't need no music to perform...but go ahead. More fun for us." She smirked. Earlier today, Shawntae was walking to her best friend's house to pick her up and catch a bus to the mall. But instead they're going to indulge themselves in Melany and company's unfortunate fate. "Revenge." She mumbled to herself, she could taste it on her lips, feel it tingle at the end of her wriggling toes and in between her legs.