- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Well...this is for the feet lovers and some... Do leave a comment, it helps =D
There was no rest, no time to breathe and relax. All they could do was scream and shriek, hearts filled with sheer terror and still forced to bear this cruel game. Their plastic prison was rocked about by extraordinary forces out of their control. And from it, they were forced to do all they can just to avoid injury but that's already asking much. Naked bodies crashed and smashed together before finding themselves cluttering against one side of the bin. Then on the drop of a hat, the prison shifted to a different direction and they wailed on. All they could do was brave through it. Thrown off their feet, bouncing and rolling across the ground, limbs tangled, bodies pressed together and a painful impact at the end. They cried, begged, wailed for mercy but it fell upon deaf ears.

"Oh my god, this is so funny." Shawntae's boisterous voice laughed high above them. Gripping the walls of their prison were frightening yet beautiful ebony feet. Long, angular toes with bright yellow and white tipped nails grasp the sides of the bin with nimbly while Shawntae sat back on bed. With her rump on the bed, strong, olive skinned arms wrapped around her naked waist as Elizabeth's head rested on her shoulder. Amused hazel eyes peered down Shawntae's amazing legs to her pretty pedicured feet. Succulent toes held the bin, tipping it from left to right, shaking up the little girls inside and from it they laughed. "I can't believe it. Ma feet is terrorizin' them an' they can't do anything about it!"

Elizabeth slunk away from her ebony friend and sat beside her on the edge of the bed. Close together, the sinkhole brought them side to side as Elizabeth swung her legs and brought her feet down. While a bit larger, Elizabeth's feet were eye-catching with long dark red toenails. Lips spread to a wide grin, she wriggled her toes in anticipation as she looked over slyly to Shawntae. "I'll like em more in my mouth than at my feet but it seems like fun."

"Girl shut up and try this! I always wanted a person at my feet but this...this is too much." Shawntae laughed, tipping the bin and watching a dozen minuscule bodies crash into the bin's wall. All of them tangled in limbs, flesh pressed together and all groaning and crying. To her it looked like a tiny grouped orgy which made her shriek with hollered giddily. Releasing the bin, it fell on its bottom which spilled the girls from the wall and onto the floor of their prison.

While bodies smashed and pressed against them, Abby and London hugged each other the whole ride. Lost in the chaos, they had each other and did not care of the skin to skin contact. Leg's wrapped together, breasts to breasts they braved through the giantess's game. Screaming together, Shawntae tipped the bin and cackled rowdily down at them. While London had her eyes closed, Abby had them open, catching a few glimpses of their ebony skinned torturer. From her thick, car size toes that gripped the walls up her pretty feet and ankle. Her eyes traveled up towering and intimidating dark legs the size of bridges and between, strong, muscular thighs was her impressive yet terrifying sex, dark lips with glistening pink flesh within. Upward were one of the hardest abdominal muscles in the school, sucked in from the distant yet loud laughter. Then were her her bouncing breasts, the size of huge hills with hardening tits. And her face, large plush lips spread in a wide smile, teeth glistening and tongue dancing and from her mouth was laughter. Her dreads were swinging around from her uncontrollable movement.

Abby's anger came and went when the bin came to a stop and all their buddies hit the floor. Groaning and moaning sounded from each and every body. Still clinging each other, Abby like London was slow to let go. While Abby had her back to the giantesses, London opened her eyes and peered up above. Shawntae's huge soles hovered above them, toes fanned out as if ready to come down and grab them all. Then they clenched together, her sole winkling admirably as her feet rose and descended dangerously, her legs kicking from her laughter. Her feet swung so close to the bin the gust from it blew over their skin, the smell of coconut dominated their nostrils but it was better than stink.

While Shawntae's ominous feet kept them on the edge. Elizabeth's huge form was somehow missed by all the little ones. Being tired, dazed, and possibly suffering from slight head trauma could have explained how they missed the other giantess enormous being. Elizabeth gave them no time to reprimand for it as her feet slid across the floor towards the bin. Then lifting her toes upward, her feet raised on her heels. Dark red talons sharp enough to maim them, car size toes arched towards them like fingers, ready to claw them away. But instead, her toes latched onto the rim lightly, her nails close to decapitating one of the girls who leaned against the corresponding wall. Natalie shrieked, leaping forward as huge toes latched on to the wall she was on a second before. The bin rocked and flung them back. The giantess pulled the bin from Shawntae's ebony feet and closer to her.

Elizabeth's toes released the bin and they were given a small window of time to recover. Making the most of it, bodies untangled each other then checking themselves to see if anything was broken. Sadly, someone was injured. Bambi, a sweet looking but devilish girl was crying, lying on the floor while holding her left arm preciously. Two other bruised but unbroken girls hovered over her worriedly, the twins Tora and Dora did their best to assist Bambi to a lone corner. But mistakenly, that corner was most closest to the giantess sitting above. One of the girls, Luna sat on her knees craning her neck to look up into a smiling face observing them.

"Please, please stop." Luna sobbed, shaking her clasped hands up to the amused goddess. She received a thundering laugh in return, breaking her spirit and leaving her to cringe in horror and fear. Shawntae was huge, they both were but from floor level, Elizabeth was massive. Thick and amazingly muscular, well toned legs spread apart with a free view into her wet and horrifying pussy. Powerful arms, worldly wide hips, a mighty brick wall for stomach but her breasts. From this view her breasts were like floating, yet heavy mountains that could smother them all out of existence. So large it blocked most of Elizabeth's face except for amused hazel eyes.

"No, little toy...there is no stopping until we tire of you." Elizabeth giggled, her toes clenched together, her feet slid back and forth with the bin in between. Shawntae scooted into her side, wrapping her arms around Elizabeth's waist. Her head rested on her left tit as she peered into the bin. Her own feet crept close by, wriggling excitedly but staying back. Finally, Elizabeth lifted her feet, aimed downward, her toes spread apart and aimed towards the bin. Unable to fit her feet in the small bin, she simply dipped her big toes inside instead. The screams started again, catching three bodies.

"Oh my god Shawntae, their squirming under my big toe!" Elizabeth's heaven like voice resounded from above but inside the bin there was hell. Huge, pickup truck size toes entered their bin forcing the girls back but some were too slow to move, Luna was caught in the midst of it. Tears steaming, she watched Elizabeth's daunting feet fall towards her. Dark red talons, sharp enough to impale her soared an inch behind her head while warm, smelly flesh contacted her skin. In an instance she found herself pinned between the plastic floor and Elizabeth's big toe covered in rocks, dirt, and pebbles that abused her soft skin. She turned her head to the side to breath but it was difficult, she was flattened under this almighty toe and she could do anything but cry.

While Luna was pinned under the left big toe, the right terrorized three girls stuck in a corner. Snuffing out any chance to escape, the twins and a hurt Bambi were left to fend for themselves. Tora and Dora beat against the giantess's flesh but could do nothing but tickle her, receiving laughter for their efforts. Bambi on the other hand packed herself against the corner as much as she could. Holding her hurt arm close she watched fearfully as Tora and Dora were backed up more and more, the giant wall of flesh squeezed them against the corner and then slowly rubbed against them. Pebbles, rocks, and other debris stuck to the sole of Elizabeth's feet added to their misery. Breaking and cutting skin while their noses suffered from Elizabeth's natural foot order.

Elizabeth watched, giggling and laughing periodically as she nudged her big toes against her captured little girls. All the rest were forced to squeeze themselves against the plastic walls. Doing nothing but watching her friend's toes commit the heinous acts, Shawntae's sharp nails dug lightly into her arm. Elizabeth turned towards the ebony girls eager and excited face. "Yes?"

"Ooo- Lemme get them again Lizzy, please, please. I want to feel them and I got an idea." Shawntae felt too eager and excited to wait for her turn again. Watching Elizabeth's feet touching those small frightened bodies turned her envious and wanting another shot at it. Her toes fanned and clenched in their excitement, wanting to play with their little bodies more intimately. Shaking the bin around with her feet was fun, but the current ideas running through her head was turning her on. Catlike, she climbing onto the bed and pressed her self against her friend. Her lips close to Elizabeth's ear as her booty shook from side to side behind her. "Come on girl friend, I want them back. I want to play with them so baaaaaad."

Unable to resit her friend's cute charms, she withdrew her toes from the bin and letting the tingling in her groin to die. Smiling, she blushed a crimson red with Shawntae's naked and ebony flesh pressed against hers so much. She couldn't resist, and meagerly, she slid the bin to the side with a gentle push of her foot. "Here Shawntae, enjoy yourself as much as you want, I rather watch your feet at work."

"Oh thank you!" Shawntae squealed in happiness, her lips smacked against Elizabeth's cheek for a long smooch before pulling back. Then coming back with a big hug, Elizabeth who was caught off guard by both found the time to recuperate and embrace her friend. Her huge melons pressed against Shawntae's own, they found themselves in an awkward moment just staring at their pressed breasts. "Girl your tits are huge. We should use em wit the little ones."

Elizabeth grinned, her face drew closer to Shawntae's until their noses connected. Shaking her head a bit, their noses rubbed together in an Eskimo kiss. Resting foreheads together, they stared into each other's eyes. "I already planned that...there's so many things we can do with them Shawntae, the thought of it gets me...hot."

Shawntae grinned wider, her right hand rose and rustled through Elizabeth's hair. "Oh yeah...I'm getting hot with thoughts too. Girl we're gonna have so much fun. The sky is the limit in what we can do with them."

Elizabeth nodded, her face slightly crimson with her naked body embracing Shawntae's. A moment of silence passed, until the awkwardness finally hit the ebony skinned girl who was holding onto the Hispanic girl a lot longer. Giving each other space, Elizabeth flicked her hand through Shawntae's dreads. "Go ahead and get your foot massages. We both know how much you get a kick out of it."

While the giantesses were distracted in their own intimacy, Melany was close to tugging her hair out of her scalp. Eyes wide open in horror, assessing the damage both Luna and the twins took from the bitch's foot job. Their skin were blistering, cut up with long bleeding scratches. It was a sad and horrible sight but they were better off than Bambi whose shoulder was knocked out of place. Melany dare not move, nobody did in fear they would end up another unfortunate victim. Up in the heavens the giantesses conversed in low booming voices. Melany's eyes traveled up Elizabeth's imposing left leg sitting over the edge of her mighty bed. She still couldn't shake how sick this all was...why her? Why was she shrunk and trapped here to inevitably be killed by Elizabeth? She had to escape, she had to move.

In the mean time, while Melany was brooding in her own corner. Cristy and Amara finally acted, separating from the cowardly bodies in their own corner. They went to Luna first, kneeling next to her and checking if she was still alive. She was, but unconscious, probably feinting from the stress of it all. The scratches she received were minimal, quickly they worked to hoist her body up and move her from the middle of the bin. Successfully, they took her to Alice and Kim's corner as the two determinedly held Luna in between them. Slowly they were getting used to bare skin and contact, Alice and Kim did not hesitate at all to squeeze together. Accomplished they headed towards Dora and Tora with Bambi hidden behind them, all three of them looking in horrible shape. Too bad their actions made them immediate target's for the giantess's games...

"Aw, ya two are so cute. I dunno why ya joined Melany's shitty group. You two were cool at first but then ya made the mistake of following Melany's example." Shawntae watched the two run across the bin until her voice froze them in place. Laying on the bed with her feet swimming in the air, her eyes were peering over the edge of the bed with both hands gripping it. Pulling herself up, a huge grin was on her face as her eyes narrowed upon the two one inch tall girls. From over the edge, her right hand fell towards the bin, all her manicured fingers aimed for the girls.

Amara and Cristy stood their frozen eyes widening as the ebony giantess reached for them. In a second flat, long yellow and white tipped nails thunk against the plastic floor. Surrounding the girls, they closed in upon them as both girls screamed in fear. Caught by the giantess's finger tips, massive flesh covered in circular grooves pinned them. "I got them Elizabeth, they're so small!"

Next the girls felt vertigo, hundred miles per hour winds slapped against their skin between the gaps of their capturer's long and powerful fingers. Unsure of what's going on, the scenery changed from a blur and back to Elizabeth's room, Shawntae's fingers curled underneath them and forced them to tumble to her palm. Then flattening into a platform, they sat up and looked around wide eye. Outside the small but secured plastic bin was a world that was too large for them. So many things to take in, so much that was a normal girl's room exploded into massive landscapes with each turn of a head. And then worst was the ominous presences of the giantesses. In front of them was Shawntae's glossy lips spread into a wide grin, her glistening teeth flashing at them. Frightening they fell back and looked up her angular face and into her soul capturing eyes, gleaming at them.

"So what do you have in plan?" Elizabeth's voice thundered above them and then the groan of the tremendous blue bed assaulted their ears. From their seats they watched a massive wonder in work. Muscles expanded and shrank while skin winkled and imposing limbs moved. Breasts swung before them, larger close up then they have ever thought as Elizabeth's face lowered before them. The giantess making herself comfortable, laying on her belly with her feet up in the air behind her. Held before the faces of both laying giantesses, the hand lowered to the bed before it tipped. Falling to a new, unexplored land. Cristy and Amara helped each other before turning their heads. Close to them was Elizabeth's massive breasts, pushed forward while their master laid upon them.

"They're so cute Shawntae, like little explorers in a dangerous new land." Elizabeth watched the minuscule bodies close to her. She noticed how their eyes were on her breasts which made her giggle. She giggled some more when the one inch girls freaked and tried to run away from her imposing person. Pursing her lips, she wanted to chase after them but these were Shawntae's toys to play with so she refrained.

"They're so cute...I might play nice with these two. They'll be mountain climbing later on the day." Shawntae's face disappeared up above as the massive black girl rose up. The bed was an uneven surface under their naked feet and the winkles in the sheets didn't help them at all. Huffing, and puffing, they were slowed down greatly when Shawntae's massive foot landed ten yards away. Causing the floor to sink towards her fanning toes, both girls shrieked as they tumbled towards her opened bright toes. Cristy found herself jammed between the second and third toe while Amara rolled underneath the first and second, hitting the ball of her foot. Coconut lotion dominated their nostrils as Shawntae's toes closed around them. Cristy shrieked, caught between flesh as it squeezed her body painfully. Amara screamed in fright, Shawntae's massive foot lurching forward and rolling her lower body underneath the ball while massive toes arched above her.

"Cristy! Cristy, are you okay!" Amara screamed fearfully, stuck on her belly she was pinned underneath the cushion and Shawntae's sole. Even if she escaped, the giantess's curling toes had grasped the sheet and blocked out all exits. Cristy on the other hand was stuck between flesh all around her. Her feet were free underneath the toes but the rest of her body was in between soft flesh. Gripped tightly, her ribs felt like they were going to crack and she could only scream into her capturer's skin until their was no more air within her dwindling lungs.

Finally, freedom, car sized toes fanned out. Cristy dropped to the floor limp but alive, very bruised. Amara felt the pressure on her legs release and wriggling her legs from underneath the ball, she crawled hurriedly under Shawntae's raised toes. Knocking over a winkle of the blue sheet, Amara found Cristy's body laid out and barely conscious. Crying out in horror, she dove upon her best friend and helped her sit up with Cristy's back against her. Hugging her from there, Amara's lips trembled as she cried out. "Cristy! Cristy please be alive! Cristy!"

Cristy did not respond for a few seconds until her eyes fluttered open. A weak hand reached up and grasped Amara's wrist as she smiled into her friend's face. Both girls were best friends since high school, both their families moved into the town at freshmen year. While Amara was blond, Cristy had raven, both short at neck length. Cristy's blue eyes looked into Amara's rare grey eyes. "Please Amara...don't let her hurt me anymore."

Weak and faint, Cristy passed out again. Stifling her sobs, and stiffening her lip, Amara carefully dragged Cristy's body from underneath Shawntae's foot. Struggling against the incline, she was able to manage a few yards relative to her away from the massive and ominous toes. Gazing at them, she squeaked when they descended majestic like and settled before both girls. Wary, she looked up at Elizabeth's hovering face.

"Man, that's so dramatic and cute." Elizabeth giggled, observing the tiny girl's struggles while breathing in the scent of Shawntae's coconut lotion applied to her lovely feet. Her eyes shifted between the little girls an inch away from her friend's toes and to the yellow and white tipped appendages themselves. "You always had pretty feet Shawntae, even when you ran track."

"Your's is nice too. A little stinky after a long day though but I don't mind." Shawntae was sitting back, one knee up while the other on its side. She watched laid back against the wall as the little ones were caught by her right foot. The little movement Cristy gave her made her lips tremble and groin warm up even more but it was too small. Noticing she might be risking the girl's life if she continued this further, she gave them mercy. It was more so thanks to Elizabeth whose face was a few inches above her foot. Shawntae licked her lips, her foot tingling from Elizabeth's watchful gaze and of course her toes clenched the sheet.

"They smell good, coconut right?" Out of no where, Elizabeth's face lowered down, mouth opened. Delicately, her tongue poked out as she licked over Shawntae's toes. Her eyes turned up to her friend gasping sharply from surprise and then murmuring under her breath.

"Do th-that again." Shawntae panted. Yup, the dam was breaking and she was leaking. Electricity flowed through her naked flesh when Elizabeth's tongue made contact. All of it ending at her groin which got her flower wet. Her left hand dipped slowly to her groin.

"Nope, get your toy to do it." Elizabeth grinned evilly, her face backing away while licking her lips seductively. "I always knew you had a thing...I mean for your own feet."

"You bitch." Shawntae cursed but her supposed friend giggled on anyway. Somewhat mad but very horny her eyes narrowed on the tiny forms in front of her foot. She pointed a finger at Amara who was in good shape than Cristy. "Elizabeth, make Amara grow...like seven inches."

Amara sat there, watching wide eyed and amazed when Elizabeth's face fell from the heavens. And then from her plush lips was her tongue, licking across the ebony giantess's toes. She freaked when Shawntae's toes jerked upward and her foot lurched forward a bit. Then in a flash, her toes fell and clenched tightly, clinging to the bed sheet which cause the ground to ripple. Drawn closer to the saliva covered and excited toes, Amara fought to get Cristy and herself away. Getting only a few yards while the all-powerful females conversed behind her. And then, hearing her name, Amara freaked and turning. A long, yellow and white nail pointed at her. "Seven inches, I want her to massage and lick my feet till I'm satisfy."

"No!" Amara shouted in defiance. She didn't want to play these girl's sick game anymore. She wanted to go home and be with her family. She wanted to be in her room and hug against Cristy and cry with her. All she wanted was this nightmare to end but Shawntae's anger slapped those silly thoughts. Leaning forward, Shawntae's distant face was instantly over her. Lips peeled, nose winkled, brows furrowed as rage was directed upon the tiny being. There was so much of her face to take in but its overall hugeness gripped her heart. Eyes burned through her sole and teeth that could bite her in half opened.

"Don't you dare say no to me you little bitch. I could have crushed you and Cristy but I gave you mercy. I have half a mind to turn you into red stains right now and find a different girl in that bin who will be happy to do it." Amara trembled, melting under the pressure. Her ears were close to bleeding from Shawntae's deafening voice and in the spur of the moment. She laid Cristy down and crawled forward, bowing she screamed.

"I'm sorry. Please forgive me! I'll do whatever you want, I'm nothing but your toy! Please don't kill us, I'm so sorry I will never do it again! Please let me massage your feet as much as you like!" She screamed out all she could that could reverse the giantess's anger. She didn't want to die, she didn't want Cristy to die. And if she had to sell herself to live she was willing to do it. Crying, trembling, and her voice strained. She looked up and sighed in relief, Shawntae was pleased.

Sitting back, Shawntae smiled. "At least someone know's whose boss around here."

Elizabeth rolled her eyes, thinking about Shawntae requests she pointed a finger and imagined her gaining six inches. And like magic, both girls watched Amara grow before their eyes. Slow at first, she picked up speed around four inches then slowed down around six until she abruptly stopped at seven inches tall. From a tiny bug to a living doll, Amara's attractive features. Ample chest, long legs, a model's body with remarkable grey eyes were made cute and adorable. Elizabeth squealed, eager hands reaching for Amara's frightened and captivating form. "You're like the cutest thing there is..."

A sharp and stinging slap made her withdraw both hands. Rubbing her left, Elizabeth looked to Shawntae's glowering form. She in return shrank back and watched distantly but watchful. Pleased, Shawntae took over from there, containing her own hidden excitement with a moving doll about to massage her feet. "Aren't you a cutie. Hurry up doll, my feet need your attention."

Amara was both scared but amazed, at seven inches the world changed drastically. Everything was still huge but not like before, it wasn't imposing or godlike. Yet she was still stuck before two towering girls. Elizabeth's reaching hands and sharp dark red nails frightened her until Shawntae surprisingly slapped her hand. Possibly retribution for teasing the ebony woman before. Looking up to the black women, she nodded and then hesitated. Looking down she was shocked by how small Cristy was now. She was the size of a newborn baby, no, even smaller. Carefully, she reached up and scooped the girl up in her arms. Taking a few steps, she was stopped by Shawntae's hand.

"Give her to Lizzy." The black girl ordered. Looking to Elizabeth, Amara bit her lip as her hand zoomed before her. What would have been a platform now the size of a dining table. Carefully, she deposited Cristy's unconscious form in the middle of Elizabeth's palm. Fingers, curled around Cristy and she was gone from Amara's grasp and raised before their capturer's lips. "Ahem...over here dolly. My feet. Rub your body against them, lick them, kiss them. Please me until I'll tell you to stop."

Amara turned and walked towards the girl's pretty feet as they rose before her. She was shocked to find herself only a few inches shorter than Shawntae's big toe. Frightened and unsure, she stared into Shawntae's clean and beautiful winkled sole. Toes fanned and clenched beside her head, worrying her even more. Feeling the impatience from the eager toes, Amara cried out and pressed her body against the sole. She gasped, her tits moving over winkled flesh which...felt good. Her hands along with the rest of her body rubbed up and down the girl's right foot. In return she heard moans of pleasure, signifying her efforts were working. Then, without the need of an order she pecked the sole with her lips. Then again, and again until she started licking it and was fulling making out with the bottom of Shawntae's foot. The scent of coconut and female pheromones mixed in the air.

"Oh yes, keep going!" Shawntae shouted, her sex grew hot and wet, needing her attention. Long and graceful fingers dove into her wet entrance, juices squirted and her walls squished as she fingered herself. Her thumb rubbing against her clit as she panted and gasped. Her toes clenched tightly together, electricity shooting up her leg from Amara's every touch. Her hands dove and moved within her as far as they could reach. Amara herself worked harder, ushered by the giantess she ran her tongue over the winkling sole. Grinding her tits, and running them across her sole. She wasn't sure what was getting to her, maybe she finally cracked. But she didn't care as the scent of Shawntae's feet and pussy invaded her nostrils. Moving on to her other foot, she did the same, kissing it, massaging her body against it and basically making love with it. Then again, deep down, Amara had a thing for other women feet. The whole gravity of the situation hid it under the surface, now that she was performing for her life. She was enjoying herself, more so than she should.

While the living doll made love to her feet Shawntae masturbated to the point of whining. She closer and closer she drew to climax but she couldn't reach it for some reason. It elude her grasp and in her frustration she spread her toes wide and her little toy took advantage. Amara's little face dove between her toes and nibbled at her the flesh in between. Fighting the reaction to clench them together, she gritted her teeth and flung her head back. Shivering and shuddering as Amara's face moved between her toes, nibbling, licking and kissing the flesh until finally she screamed and released. Amara's head and hands retracted just in time before Shawntae's toes closed together. Climaxing, she leaked her juices onto the bed, creating a heavily scented musk that filled the room. Ebony skin, covered in sweat, muscles tensed had relaxed as she shuddered and lied back, enjoying the after glow. With a light smile, eyelids fluttered till staying open only slightly. She peered down at foot lover that laid out over both of her feet, smiling back up to her.

And through it all, Elizabeth watched wide eyes at the two. She wasn't sure if it actually happened, second guessing the fact that she was laying there watching Shawntae masturbate while Amara made to her feet. "Uh..." Se managed to utter.

Shawntae's eyes widened, her head snapping to Elizabeth, her dreads swishing behind her head. Shocked and amazed, she looked down at herself and at the her glistening fingers. Her eyes peered at the mess between her legs and the wet spot of her soaked juices. "I...uh...I mean. I didn't mean to it...it just happened."

Elizabeth's mouth was gaped open before closing. And then all of a sudden her stomach kicked and she started laughing. Shawntae who was still huffing and puffing, the hormones raging within her body slow to drain away grew angry quickly. "What are you laughing about?"

"No its just, watching you made me a horny too. I wanna do some stuff with the little people y'know." Elizabeth stifled her giggles and raised up. Shaking her butt she looked at Shawntae with a playful smirk before peering down at Amara who was exhausted and laid out on Shawntae's feet. A silly grin across her face which made Elizabeth giggle some more. With Cristy still in her hand, she turned towards the edge of the bed on her knees and one hand. With her backside to Shawntae she wriggled her bottom and looked back. "So don't worry I think I might...y'know be masturbating soon too."

"Yeah but...ya gonna be waking up. Smelling me for a while." Shawntae giggled, shrugging her shoulders as she averted her eyes. This was getting weirder and weirder by the moment. She was close friends with Elizabeth but never before they were stripped naked around each other, not this long at least. And now their masturbating in front of each other, this was proving to be an amazing day with the help of these little girls. Brown eyes glanced down at Amara, pleasantly.

"I'll make sure to wash the sheets and spray the bed a bit. Y'know so none of my folks smell anything." Looking down at the bin, Elizabeth's eyes were slow to realize what was going on. And then when she did, they widened in shock. Clinging the rim outside of the bin was Alice and below her were Kim and Natalie ready to catch her. In seeing Elizabeth's face up above they panicked.

"Aw shit! Every girl for themselves!" Natalie left without a thought, running as fast as she can towards the safety underneath the bed.

"Oh my god! Oh my god I thought we had more time!" Kim looked up to Alice and then back at Natalie and finally made a choice. Without looking back, she left Alice hanging to the rim.

"NO! Please don't leave me, I can't get down myself. My ankle! You BITCHES!" Alice cried, hanging over the edge, whimpering in fear. Looking up into the shocked face of Elizabeth.

"NO!" Elizabeth yelled in rage, leaping off her bed. The one inch tall girls didn't have a chance as her titanic feet hit the ground, sending a huge tremor under their feet and knocking everybody over.

"What happened!" Shawntae yell, with her hormones and the afterglow draining away. She found herself a little weak and in a rush she shoved Amara off her foot. The doll like girl ran to the side, and dove to safety, narrowly avoiding her head to be kicked off. Sliding off the bed, Shawntae's feet hit the ground which hindered the little one's chances even more. Elizabeth didn't answer her and instead she dove to the floor. And under the bed, knocked the bin to the side and giving the others still within a chance at freedom. Alice who was still trapped on the rim was thrown off harshly when Elizabeth's thigh hit the bin. Screaming, her tiny form fell into a crack between Shawntae's toes and was trapped as the ebony giantess walked upon the escaping girls.

Screaming at the top of her lungs, Alice could have swore she died with ever rise and fall of Shawntae's massive and dominating foot. Stuck between the middle and fourth toes, her head was above the coconut and saliva smelling flesh able to see it all. It was in each and every way a nightmarish ride. Her heart hammered in her throat to the point she vomited over herself onto Shawntae's flesh but the ebony goddess did not notice her at all. Hundred miles per hour winds slapped her in the face. She clenched her teeth but they rattled loosely with each explosive crash. Thundering and earth quaking steps that sucked the life out of her with each one. It was scary, seeing the world still then become a blur in a moments notice. She watched as her friends flee in all directions. But the foot Alice was riding on zoomed up in the sky then fell with more speed than any before. By the time it hit the ground, she blacked out.

Abby stopped as Shawntae's foot hit the floor ten feet in front of her, London, Dora and Tora. The force was comparable to a bomb, the wind blasted them back on their behinds. The tremors underneath them left them unsettled and too shaken up to stand. Temporarily deafened, they yelled to each other but could only ear a ringing. Gazing at pretty yet intimidating ebony feet, Abby's eyes widened in realization that Shawntae was upon them. It was too late, long and trunk like fingers came down upon them. Abby froze, grasped easily between Shawntae's fingers. Then London was plucked from the ground to join Abby on Shawntae's other hand. Dora and Tora took the time to get up and run the other way. But Shawntae's other foot slammed in their way, dangerously close. Staring up into the sky, they peered between her wet pussy when a drop fell from high above and splashed onto them. Screaming in disgust, they were soon captured between well manicured fingers and brought to Shawntae's awaiting palm.

Kim ran as fast as she could, chasing after Natalie who had a good head start. But the tremors of footfalls had knocked her off balance and into the ground face first. Crying in pain, she held her face and looked up to see Natalie still running on her feet.

"No...please don't leave me." She reached out with a hand but then she felt an ominous presence behind her. Turning slowly, she was plucked from the ground between Elizabeth's thumb and index. Screaming, she was soon dropped onto an open palm next to Cristy's unconscious body. Elizabeth dove in again, searching underneath her bed until eyes landed on Natalie's running form.

Her hand soon hovered over her, fingers curled and nails pointed at her. Slamming onto the ground,she grasped the the little bug between her fingers and dragged her back. Natalie screamed in pain as she landed beside Kim, her left knee broken and her leg in an awkward angle, gushing blood. "Oh my god!" She screamed in pain as Kim came to her side.

A little further underneath the bed, Luna was giddy with excitement. Like any teenager bed, there were towering items, shoes, jeans, smelly socks. It smelled horrible down here but Luna was happy nonetheless. She had escaped from the giantess clutches and now all she needed to do was find a good place to hide. Walking between a lone spaghetti strap brown high heel and a pink sock that smell liked fish. Luna gagged and hugged close to the shoe, stopping to admire its size in amazement. Stopping at the toe section, she looked at the imprint where Elizabeth's massive big toe would go. Flashes of images ran through her brain, remembering the horror of being trapped underneath that bulk of flesh. Sighing, she turned and tripped from the tremors and footfalls. Landing painfully on her knees she looked back towards the entrance of the bed fearfully. Hearing tremendous booms and movement, Luna got up and hurried along. With very little light, Luna managed to scurry her way through maze of clothing, shoes, socks. Confused and lost, she nearly ran into something. Eyes widened, horror struck and she screamed.

Elizabeth searched relentlessly underneath her bed while Shawntae stood by. Smacking away jeans, shoes, socks she dug them out in an attempt to spot a small body. Groaning in frustration, she was about to give up when she heard someone's tiny scream. Peering into the darkness, she saw a little form run towards and behind it...a spider. Elizabeth's eyes widened as Luna ran to her.

"Help! Help! Please save me, oh my god it wants to eat me!" Screamed towards the giantess, running straight to the massive being. She expected to be rescued and the massive girl to crush the bug underneath her thumb. Instead, Elizabeth's face stricken in fear and then she backed away from underneath the bed and onto her massive feet. Giant tremors rocked the ground, forcing Luna to teeter around on her feet as Elizabeth's feet backed away as well. She couldn't believe it, the awe-inspiring and powerful giantess was scared away by a spider. Looking behind her, the truck size and hideous creature was gaining on her. Eight beady black eyes watched her enthralled, quite focused on its prey. Underneath its horrifying fangs it hissed, as its fangs rose a monstrous maw hissed after. "OH MY FUCKEN GOD!!!!!"

Sobbing, panicking, gasping, and barely able to run anymore. She ran out from underneath the bed and towards the closets set of feet there were. She ran straight towards Shawntae's whose foot rose high into the hair. Toes wriggling before descending slowly towards her. Luna wasn't sure what to do, stuck between a rock and a hard place she looked back at the monster and then towards the huge foot. Without much choice she continued running forward as a shadow engulfed her and the spider. Screaming to the heavens, the sudden impact behind her sent her forward. Landing on her belly, she turned on her back and looked up at the vast plain of Shawntae's winkled sole. She then looked down at monster, crushed underneath the same big toe that pinned her. But instead, all its force was focused on smiting the monstrosity from this earth. And then to add to it, her foot moved from side to side, twisting on her big toe and grinding the spider's remains into the flat carpet floor. Luna sat there shocked and out of her wits, she sat there as the god like foot moved to the side and lowered to the ground twenty yards away from her. She looked up at yellow and white tipped nails, aimed to abduct her from the ground. Like before, she didn't do a thing and found herself stuck between warm and unmoving flesh. In a blur, she was deposited on the large platform that was Shawntae's hand with Abby, London, Dora, and Tora. Looking at the twins, she noticed they were glistening wet and stunk of...sex.

"It's gone Lizzy. I squished it out of existence and saved Luna." Shawntae smiled triumphantly, little did anyone know. She was used to squishing bugs with her bare feet. Elizabeth ran to her and gave her a careful hug with the little ones at mind, squeezing the black girl with head full of dreads into her bosom.

"Thank you Shawntae, y'know how much I hate those things." Elizabeth confessed before letting for of the girl. In a flash both their eyes grew serious as they peered down into their hands. Elizabeth was quite ticked off, a lot less then she should be. She was just happy to have captured them all before they were gone for good. Counting the ones in her hand and then on Shawntae's hand. She added in Amara who sat obediently at the bed watching both girls. The number they got soured her mood even more. "There's ten, there's only ten Shawntae!"

Shawntae looked around the floor, her eyes searching for anything that could be a little person making a run for it. And then she noticed a tiny red spot beside her right foot. Kneeling, she peered down at the crumpled and bleeding form of Alice, barely alive. "I found one of them Elizabeth...but I think she's pretty broken."

"Who is it?" With her other hand, she pushed aside the bodies in her palm. Taking note of each face, searching for that specific one.

"It's Alice..." Shawntae sucked her teeth and shook her head. Elizabeth knelt next to her, gently taking her hand which held her batch of captured runaways. Pushing them aside with a finger, she ignored their cries and sobs as she noted each and every face. Then looking at Amara who sat worried at the edge of the bed. Elizabeth's eyes widened as she grasped the bin and looked inside, but nobody. The hand holding the bin shook and then violently crushed it, digging her nails into the plastic before hurling it across the room. Fingers curled towards the captives in her other hand, dangerously close to maiming and crushing their bodies within a balled fist. But she refrain, focusing her anger into her other hand as it gripped the bed. Elizabeth shook violently, muscles tensed as she gave a feral look upon the little ones in her other hand.

"MELANY!" She seethed.