- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Just a teaser of what's to come...

(Might be mistakes since I didn't proof read it yet. Once I do it should be better)
If Melany could, she would throw herself her own parade. Maybe she will when she bust her two capturers for all they put her through and sell a book on it too. That was late in life, at the moment Melany was simply giddy and full of life. She had successful escaped Elizabeth's clutches with her own plan to boot. All thanks to a mistake the tremendous duo kept making, keeping their eyes off her.

Using the time they had with Amara and Cristy distracting the kidnappers. Melany developed a simple plan using the basic skills they learned from cheer leading. The human pyramid and being the brain behind it she directed everybody who was able into position until she felt it was tall enough. From there she climbed up to the rim and 'bravely' was the first up and over. The fall to the ground was scary beyond belief but most of the thanks went to the shock absorbing rug they were laid on. It also helped when she fell on her feet than rolled onto her back to distribute the energy.

"Alright girls, hurry it up! Whatever that burnt bitch is doing to our friends I don't want to end up the same way." Just fuel to the fire, standing outside the bin Melany's instincts were to run. But she fought it off and oversaw the jail break. In the mean time as a few girls fell she surveyed the landscape and was speechless. While the bin towered over them like a two-three story building. Elizabeth's room was an alien world of epic proportions. From all around her normal, everyday objects were blown up into giant obstacles or landscapes. Just looking underneath the bed reminded her of a dark cave full of obstacles that were jeans, shoes, smelly socks and such. It was the closets shelter and probably her best bet.

But it wasn't good enough. With two of her girls down on the floor with her Melany felt nervous. The wild screams and panting up in the heavens had ended and the girls were simply speaking. It was then her will to stay had broken and while Natalie and Lauren were looking elsewhere. She broke out into a silent run not towards the bed but towards the bedroom door. It was risky especially since their was minimal coverage and her little pure white form might be sought out easily. So she aimed for a point which was one of Shawntae's sandals. It was a football field's length away but luckily she ran track along with the black girl.

She may not be the fastest but she was athletic. Pacing herself, she was confident her friends will escape before their horrid capturers knew a thing. Unfortunately, that wasn't the case when Elizabeth shouted. Melany looked back, horror struck she tripped up on her own feet. Away from the bed she peered at the titanic giantesses who were reacting to the bin. Elizabeth's gigantic form launched off the bed and hit the floor. Melany was close to the towering giantess and was forced to ride through the booming tremor. Looking back up she stifled a cry in fear as the angered giantess stood to her frightening height. Sculptured thighs rippled with muscle, her abdomen hardened as mountainous breasts swung and bounced. A earth shattering step later the giantess turned away from Melany. Her attention was the girls escaping underneath the bed and Melany simply stared into her huge godly ass.

Trembling, Melany couldn't grasp how close that was when she closed her eyes. Sucking in a gasp of air when Elizabeth lunged towards the bed. It was impossible, so much flesh and muscle moving so fast. It was like watching a living landscape move and worst yet Shawntae's eager feet fell to the floor to join Elizabeth as well. Struck with fear, Melany laid still swearing that the eyes high up in the sky and found her. But instead they zeroed in on the knocked over bin and the tiny forms running in front of her goddess like feet. Melany couldn't take it anymore and scrambled to her feet. She ignored the tremors of their steps and the faint screams of her friends. She ran for safety that was ironically Shawntae's bright and yellow flip-flop. Flipped over she dived and crawled underneath it, inhaling the coconut scent.

Once under the flipflop, Melany wasn't satisfied with just hiding under the piece of the giantess's footwear. She needed a better spot just in came the two titans came stomping their way here. By then Melany peered from underneath the flip-flop towards Elizabeth's large twin moons for an ass. Back before this all happened, just when Elizabeth started to get popular Melany was jealous of that one asset Elizabeth could flaunt all over. Her ass and now that it was so huge that her crack could swallow her all up it made Melany sick with envy. Eyes widened when Elizabeth backed out from underneath the bed and then continued to walking back towards. "Oh god!"

Screaming in terror, Melany acted quickly scrambling underneath the flip-flop. She crawled her way beside the thong and stood out from underneath the flip-flop. A shadow engulfed her and the flip-flop when Elizabeth's titanic foot fell upon it and crushed it into the ground. Close to the heel, Elizabeth was blown forward and onto her belly. Groaning she rolled onto her back and gazed upon the towering goddess standing over her. Stuck between Elizabeth's feet, Melany felt truly small, insignificant, not important, just a bug with two goddesses out to exterminate her.

Her mind was blank, her body limp, she was simply in shock of it all. Elizabeth didn't even know she was there staring up between her legs. At her large rump and into her terrifying wet lips. She couldn't see anymore of the giantess then her magnificent legs, towers on each side of her. Looking down was Elizabeth's feet that could crush her easily if they moved anymore. And they did but not towards Melany's way. Like watching magic at work, Elizabeth's foot lifted away and was flying through the air at an alarming speed. Hitting the ground that sent a jarring tremor into Melany's body. Then her other foot followed as her amazing legs expanded and contracted, her booty rippling then clutching tightly. She watched as the larger giantess Elizabeth embraced Shawntae into her form.

Once the cold grasp of fear dispersed, Melany hopped on her feet and ran. She ran like a bat out of hell towards her next destination, Elizabeth's bundled up sock. Reaching it, Melany was disgusted by the smell of sweat and feet, gagging her and making her cough lightly. Slapping her hands over her mouth, she blinked her eyes as she teared up. Walking behind the sock her eyes landed on the door three football fields away and then she looked towards the closet slightly open. Only a half a football field away. Thinking about her options, the choice was made for her when she nearly suffered a heart attack from Elizabeth's roar. She roared out her name and too scared to look back Melany ran for all her worth. Sweaty, tired, and sore, Melany was praying to some unseen force for her to make it. Her goal was growing closer and the tremors jarring her around made the trip longer but somehow she dived into the dark safety of the closet. Scrambling and crawling inside she dove behind a huge sneaker and lied her back against.

"I- I- I can't believe it! I made it- oh gawd the smell." Melany slapped her hands over her nose and mouth but nothing could stop it. She was huffing and puffing and practically breathing in the foul odor. She could taste its wretched stank on her taste buds and her nose burned from its power. It was the smell of Elizabeth's feet, her horrific odor coming from her number of foot wears. It was much more potent than the lone sock since this closet been abused by it for years. Gagging and coughing, Melany tried to quiet herself in fear that the giantesses might here her. She wasn't going to take any chances and this was a small price to pay for her freedom. But her hatred for Elizabeth grown even more, being put into this smelly nightmare just to hide from her and her friend. An hour ago Melany wouldn't believe this but after going through all this, her mind was on surviving no matter what.

Elizabeth had her cases of anger, fury, and sometimes uncontrollable rage. But all those times of frustration paled to now, to how Elizabeth was feeling as she stomped her way around the room. She was as close to blood lusting than ever possible. Teeth gritted, brows furrowed and hazel eyes burning, scanning the floor for the insignificant bug that elude her grasp. Her eager toes she plucked Shawntae's flipflop and looked underneath it before flinging it to the side with a toss of her foot. She then did the same to her sock clearing out her room floor of objects. She then turned her attention to underneath her bed.

Pulling the bed from the wall she then dug underneath, checking both sides as she tossed the items underneath on top of her bed. Eyes constantly scanning, double checking, searching for a one inch being cowering in fear of her. But she couldn't find a thing even after cleaning out underneath her bed. At the end she climbed back to her feet, drained and tired from her energy eating rage and from searching. Looking at the mess on her bed she shoved them to the side and then dropped on her knees. Grabbing a pillow she stuffed her face into it and screamed as loud and long as possible.

Shawntae stood to the side, beside the bed. She stood in place with her hands cupped close to her chest. In her hands were ten tiny bodies scared, trembling in fear of what will become of them. Amara was returned to an inch high and hugged Cristy who recently woke up and was unsure of what had happened. Amara simply stayed silent while both girls and the others were huddled in the middle of Shawntae's bowl like hands. Trapped with the giantess flesh all around them, they were trembling and shivering scared witless of what they did. Eyes scanned their new living cage, especially the enormousness breasts towering on each side of them. Looking hight was Shawntae's chin and pouted lips and her flaring dark nostrils. From their position they could not see her eyes but hearing the sounds behind Shawntae's arched trunk like fingers, the giantess attention was on her friend.

In the mean time, while both giantesses were distracted. The little women were hesitant to move since the floor was flesh and surely Shawntae could feel every thing they though. But they moved anyway, crawling as their hands rubbed against smooth and soft grooves. Warmth came from it which helped greatly against the AC of the house. Tora and Dora were helping Bambi with her out of place shoulder, one held her down while the other shoved it back in place. Lauren, London and Kim were hovering over Natalie, stifling their tears of grief. Unsure of how they could mend back the broken and gushing leg. So far a pool of blood was spilled on the giantess's palm. But it must have been so small for Shawntae she barely noticed. To the four girls and the rest it was daunting and scary how bad their situation was. These girls, these goddesses could hurt them without even knowing it but what would happen if they attend too.

Abby sat against the base of Shawntae's fingers by herself. Her legs crossed she oversaw the others who were pretty scared of the situation Melany got them into. Worst yet, it was only Melany who got away while they were all back at square one only in deeper shit than before. Abby's mind revolved around the two girls who were most hurt, Natalie who was growing pale as none of the girls could control the blood seeping from her broken leg. And then there was Alice in which Abby was unsure of what happened to her. Listening to Shawntae's description "Broken." Abby was sure the poor girl was either dead or close to it. Shaking her head, tears fell from Abby's eyes as she cried into her hands. "Melany...did you just use us?" She sobbed.

Shawntae stood back and watched Elizabeth rampage about in rage. There was no point in interfering or trying to calm the big girl around. In the end Shawntae risked being caught in her wrath and getting herself and her bed friend in a confrontation. No instead she stood silently, holding all the little ones in her hands. Between her feet was Alice's crumpled but still living body. Every now and then Shawntae would look down at the girls in her hands. Venomous thoughts circled around in her brain of how much they messed up. Then her gaze will fall in between her pretty feet, her toes wriggling from the presence of the little one between them. She still had that tingle from crushing the spider underneath her big toe, saving Lauren in the process. She felt like a true goddess, deciding to save the insignificant bug from another larger bug. But there was a reason too it all and as dark thoughts brewed on. Her right foot tapped lightly, ignoring the delicate life beside it.

Pain, simply pain for little Alice. Fluttering between consciousness and unconsciousness she first noticed the smell of coconuts and as she feared she was between ebony feet. Opening her eyes her vision was blurred, foggy but she could see the two large masses on each side of her. Looking underneath were the pinkish winkled soles under the arches of Shawntae's prized feet. Looking back up she peered upward between the goddess massive legs, muscular thighs sculpted by masters of the craft and her lips far up in the air. She was unsure of how or why she was still alive but she tried to shrug it off then stand. Then came the hellish pain that shot through what was left of her nervous system. It was then she noticed how bad the situation was. She couldn't move, she couldn't move any of her limbs and if she tried she felt pain. Looking down she screamed in horror, her legs bent in different directions and her arms were in the same shape.

Shawntae sighed, enjoying the tiny scream from between her feet. It sent a shiver up her spine making her long yellow and white tipped toes wriggle in anticipation. After Elizabeth was done screaming into the pillow, Shawntae decided to act. Slipping a look at Alice, her lips parted into a white malicious smile. Evil thoughts brewed up an idea and if it wasn't for how much she hated these girls she would never do this to another human being. Hell, she wasn't even sure if it was right but in seeing Elizabeth's fury she was sure of her thoughts. In the end, her goal was just to make Elizabeth feel better and not all was lost just because Melany got away. So sauntering over to her kneeling friend, Shawntae sat delicately on the bed beside her. Elizabeth looked up to her confused, probably surprised by the sweet smile on Shawntae's face.

"I know how ya feel girl. Melany gettin' away an' all an' I know how much that bitch mean's t' ya." Shawntae paused, allowing it to sink in as Elizabeth nodded and stood. Her tits bouncing as she turned and sat her huge rump on the bed beside her friend. Shawntae leaned against her and then lifted her lips close to Elizabeth's ear and whispered. "So...instead of breakin' our backs just t' find one lil' bug. Why not let her come to us?"

Elizabeth shivered from Shawntae's warm breath against her ear. She turned her gaze and looked into the girl's face clueless. "How Tae?"

"Easy Lizzy...Melany's like a lizard, cold hearted. I bet she planned this shit...reckon why she's the only one free." Shawntae wasn't just speaking towards Elizabeth now, she was speaking out loud so her voice could be heard all over the room. The tiny girls in her hand shrieked in fear from the booming voice. All eyes scanning the expanse of flesh towering over them. And then their living cage elevated before both giantesses faces. It was jarring sight. Looking between Shawntae's grinning face hovering over them from their right. And then Elizabeth's filled up the rest of the face, grimacing menacingly upon them. They weren't sure which was worst but surely with both girls attention on them things were going to get bad. Shawntae's lips formed the words, warm gusts swept across there skins and her voiced boomed down upon them like thunder.

"We take turns executin' them. One by one so we can enjoy it too. An' the only way t' stop it is if Melany comes out from hidin'." The weight of her words crushed whatever hope they had left. All eyes looked towards Shawntae, gaping at her with awe. Their minds couldn't wrap around it, they were going to get executed? Sure Elizabeth threatened to kill them if they didn't do what she wanted. But now there was nothing but death for them, a horrible death that would please the goddesses. And their lived all depended on Melany.

"Melany!!!" Lauren screamed, scrambling from the group towards the edge of Shawntae's hand. But before she could even reach it Shawntae's size thumb lifted imposingly and shoved her back to the middle. Through out Lauren yelled in rage but in spite of it there was no way for Melany to hear the girls rant. "You bitch! You set us up! You got to come out!"

Shawntae smiled, amused by the different reactions of the group. Some of the girls began to tear up and cry, others were cursing up a storm. And some were simply silent, still in shock and not understanding the implication of their situation. Surprisingly, Elizabeth was shocked as well, staring into her friend's face with awe. Amused brown eyes looked back as if the idea of death was a game to her. Elizabeth's lips trembled and then she turned her gaze away, her hands gripping the edge of the bed. Her eyes scanned the floor and her feet rubbed against each other. Ideas and thoughts whirled around her mind until finally she took in a deep breath.

"If you're sure about this Shawntae...I- Can you do it first or whatever." Elizabeth was hesitant, yes she said she would kill them but to actually do it execution style was disheartening. But then looking down at her feet her mind wrapped around Melany who somehow got away. Using her own friends as a distraction to escape a different direction. Elizabeth was sure Melany was here, she had to be here and that she could hear all this going on. Looking down at the scared and terrified little ones, the thought of killing them one by one played in her mind.

Shawntae leaned over so her face was close to Elizabeth. She brought the little ones cupped in her hands under her chin and against her chest. She looked up into Elizabeth's eyes with a seriousness in them. "Jus' gimme a straight answer Lizzy. I'm willin' to do the deed if ya willin' too. If ya not than Melany might-"

"Do it." It was definite, confident, and commanding with a hint of dark intent. Nails dug into the bed as she gritted her teeth and hung her head. "I want Melany, Shawntae...I want her so bad."

"I know ya do girl..." Shawntae spoke tenderly, leaning against Elizabeth further. She leaned back and they both sighed together.

Elizabeth left, chuckling and shaking her head before she looked to a poster on the wall. Then her head snapped towards the little girls in Shawntae's hand. Her lips spread into an eerie smile, hazel eyes gleaming down upon them. "Wow and to think all this depends on Melany, if she doesn't come out you all shouldn't blame us. But go ahead if you want to just know it's Melany whose forcing us to do this. I want Melany more than I want to keep you alive. If Melany doesn't come out...I guess her supposed friend's has to pay for it."

The verdict, sentence, and the fall of the hammer sealed the deal. There was no ifs or buts anymore, in the hands of these giantesses, goddesses there was death. All hope was on Melany to give herself in and with the thought of hope still being there. Everybody started yelling, screaming Melany's name as they giantess that held them moved and shifted. Tripping them up and leaving them on their knees and butts. Shawntae's booming voice laughed down upon them, taking in enjoyment to their pitiful cries. It was disheartening and cruel which silent them and drove terror into them. Some of them still can't believe it, how could their own classmate kill them?

"No...this...this isn't right" Natalie mumbled, finding strength to sit up but London held her down. The supposed dumb brunette stayed silent, praying in her head that Melany would come through and give herself up.

Abby continued to cry into her hands. "Why Melany? You gave us up to take your fall."

Lauren was severely pissed while Kim who was equally angry bashed her fist on the warm fleshy floor. All it did was amuse the giantess some into laughing upon their plight. Tora and Dora sat together silently, shuddering in each others grasp. Cristy and Amara did the same while Cristy was gasping, her asthma finally acting up. Amara looked around in shock unsure of how to help her. Bambi stayed silent, holding her hurting shoulder and looking over the edge. Thinking about the possible jump that would either killer her or help her escape. Chances are its a death drop which was sounding better every second.

Shawntae was just laughing, enjoying their terror and reactions for her own enjoyment. Elizabeth on the other hand stayed silent, her eyes dull and gazing upon the group softly. She then looked up to Shawntae who was calming down. "So whose first?"

"Oh...I say Alice, girl's half dead anyway?" Two pairs of eyes, hazel and brown fell on the mess on the floor. Elizabeth stood up, catching the eyes of many as the giantess walked past them. Elizabeth stopped, her toes wriggling a few inches from Alice's body. Looking down at the crumpled heap, Elizabeth squinted and smiled. "She's alive...just barely. You getting first shot right?"

"Of course hon...she the ice breaker." Shawntae smiled, scooting over to the end of the bed till she was sitting directly over Alice. Both of her excited and pretty feet rested on each side of her.

"Wait...I want everybody to see this Shawntae." Elizabeth brewed up an idea and walked back, strolling towards the end of the room. She had a feeling of eyes staring into her awesome back side. She cared not for them as she opened up her drawers and searched for the object in mind. Failing in finding it, she turned towards her closet and dived into the piles shoes, throwing a few out of her way as her eyes scanned for what she was looking for.

Melany had heard it all, she had heard the sentence of her friends but she couldn't believe them. Even when Elizabeth threatened them, even with Shawntae's attitude towards them she couldn't believe them. Maybe it was because she was in denial, she liked denial it made everything easier. So she had no choice but to deny the fact that her friends are about to get executed. For what? Just for her to come out, wave her hands and be found. And then what would become of her, a chew toy for Elizabeth insatiable appetite. No, she wasn't going to go down that road now that she was free. She can see their ploy, their plan and as she grow used to the musk of the closet she refused to leave her cover. Finding refuge and comfort away from the giantess's, Melany ignored the irony that her safety was among Elizabeth's smell shoes. Hiding underneath one of her high hells, Melany listened to the thundering and heavy tremors that had to be Elizabeth. She was searching something but it was on the other side of the room. Melany breathed a sigh of relief until her heart shrank when she heard more tremors and footfalls growing louder and coming her way. "Oh god no please!"

Panicking, Melany ran from underneath the high heel and towards a pile of shoes and such. Finding a tiny crack her body can slip through she crawled through and into a more heavier and penetrating smell. Her nostrils were burning and her eyes teared up as Elizabeth's smell foot odor gagged her. The final footfall and then a few rumbles later shook her about as she crawled into the middle of the pile and then to take a better precaution she entered into one of Melany's sneakers. It was stuffed by a sock but there was enough space to get in and out of sight if she leaned against the sock. Struggling to breath, she listened to the thundering and sounds of a wrecking crew dismantling her cover. She nearly screamed when Elizabeth's red nailed clawed close by, her massive hand gasping a flipflop over her head and tossing it to the other end of the closet.

Melany peeked out from within the sneaker and her heart nearly stopped. Her eyes staring into Elizabeth's who was looking down at her direction. Her hand fell again, fingers arched with deadly red nails looking ready to strike and maim if given the chance. Melany's heart stopped, legs turned to stone as she looked upward to her doom. Closing her eyes, she didn't feel anything for a moment. She listened to the loud noises and cluttering behind her when the shoe she hid in was hit. Melany stifled a squeak as she fell out and into open view. On all fours she looked up to the giantess whose attention was elsewhere, carefully she crawled back into the opening of the shoe and buried her body against the stank sock.

"Ah...found it." Elizabeth voice boomed triumphantly, pulling back and in her hand was a single smelly pantyhose. Melany watched as her terrifying and tremendous kidnapper stood to her feet. At her full stature, the goddess turned and stomped away. The tremors shrank and Melany was safe to come out. With the landscape of the closet altered she looked around searching for a better place to hide. What seemed like a good candidate was close to the exit. She took her chance, hurrying through the open space created by the Elizabeth. What was an amazing feet of removing colossal objects was a meager and easy task to her. Finding cover at the entrance of a boot, she could hide deep within it and she had a good view of both giantesses. She looked at Shawntae whose hands were cupped together at her breasts, possibly holding all her friends. Bright yellow and white tipped toes were wriggling about and straining her eyes, Melany could see something between them.

Shawntae was sitting back smiling and watching the little ones suffer through the phases of understanding. First was always denial but after that it was different for each person as they went from yelling in rage to crying and trembling in fear. Now they reduced to begging her, on their knees and hands they called to her. Calling her names even like Goddess which she did like of course. She simply smiled at them, playing along with them with a coy look. She pursed her lips and blew them a kiss and giggled. Honestly, Shawntae was thrilled at what she was about to do. At first it was something difficult to go along with, killing a person. But she didn't see them as people, she saw them better as bugs. The tiny versions of the people that used to torment them and run the school. And unfortunately for them, the worst bug of them all had escaped her friend's clutches.

Shawntae understood how much Elizabeth wanted Melany and by far this was the best plan to reap their vengeance and make them suffer. In a deeper implication, she had an idea that this will strike against Melany the worst. Shawntae was more than her looks, she understood people. She understood that at the end of the day, she and Elizabeth are going to change from this experience. And so she just smiled at them, in her mind they were all already dead and just waiting. Cruel Shawntae, just so cruel and she just didn't care. Deep in thought, she nearly missed Elizabeth standing over her with one of her pantyhose in hand. "What's that for girl friend?"

"To keep them in...y'know my feet can smell at times so they ain't going to like it at all. Its thin and see through too...so they can see everything. Since they have no weapons on them, they are too small to break out of it and all we got to do is tie a loose not for easy access." With a smirk across her face, Elizabeth handed Shawntae their prisoners' new cage.

"Good idea girl!" Shawntae laughed, shifting her hands, she pushed everybody onto her left hand which gave her a joyous couple of shrieks and cries. Grasping the pantyhose, she took a sniff and then pulled back from the odor it gave off. She looked towards Elizabeth who shrugged and smiled in embarrassment. "Damn Liz! I mean...hit me up later we gotta fix this. Don't want too lose hotties to smelly feet ain't I right? But it'll do fo the prisoner's on death row"

"Thanks, I tried a lot you know. Mostly lotion and shampoo would do the trick momentarily." Elizabeth loved her feet, they weren't as cute as Shawntae who adored them with a passion. But they were well kept and cared for, the smell after a long day is the only drawback.

"Well our friends are gonna have t' put up wit' it." She chuckled, tilting her hand she watched them shriek and flail. She laughed some more as they slid into the rank thin fabric and down to the tip that laid on her thigh. She laughed some more from the little pile they formed sliding into each other. Their cries and shrieks just music to her ears. Carefully she tied the end into a loose knot giving them enough space to move around and space out. Once they recovered from the small, the implication of how rank their new prison was dawned on them. And then a few more cries from the smell amused Shawntae further. She wasn't alone, Elizabeth was at first embarrassed by it but seeing how much they suffered from it she laughed as well. Both girls booming voices baring on them. Trapped within the brown fabric of Elizabeth's pantyhose the girls gagged and cried. The smell was horrible, their nostrils burned, their eyes teared up and they couldn't escape. They were able to see fine through the fabric but they didn't have the means to break through it. All they could do was cower in torment but this was just cake to what was to come.

"Alright-alright, let's get to business Tae." Elizabeth quickly grew serious and grabbed hold of the pantyhose from its end. Lifting it up, all the girls were forced to slide together into a clump. Natalie suffered the most from it, her broken leg flapping around as her blood was getting on everybody. She wasn't alone, a couple of the girls were already scratched up. The horrors they suffered through and gained from the giantess's playful moods was nothing to what was about to happen. Slowly they were dropped lightly on the floor as Elizabeth released the pantyhose and allowed them to spread out inside it. Looking around, both giantesses towered over them. One side was Elizabeth's feet and her red toenails. Then there was Shawntae's excited pair who rubbed back and forth. They were closer to Shawntae's feet then Elizabeth but it didn't matter much with both girls towering over them. High rising pillars for legs and so much more that hung over them, flaunting, intimidating them.

Shawntae looked up to Elizabeth, their eyes locked into each others for a moment. Shawntae simply grinned in excitement, Elizabeth was much more serious but she lightened under Shawntae's gaze. She then stepped out of the way and sat on the bed, a little space between her and Shawntae. Taking in a breath her eyes scanned the bedroom floor and then she spoke. "Melany. This is your first warning. If you don't come out, Shawntae will execute Alice. She's hurt Melany but she's still alive so you better come out and make yourself know. You have three minutes."

Three minutes later...

Elizabeth continued to scan the floor, searching for any sigh of a little person running across the ground. Sure they were small but Melany had enough time to move from her hiding spot and make herself known. The time was up and Shawntae was waiting eagerly, her feet playing together in their own excitement. Elizabeth looked down at Alice poor state, stuck between life and death she will act as the ice breaker. She looked so sad, Elizabeth felt compelled that she must be put out her misery. But then she thought about Alice's crimes in high school. There wasn't much to pin against her, she was the newest member after all. But her first act was the biggest when she messed with Shawntae, getting into a fight with her and then pulling back just when faculty came. Shawntae got the blame and suspension and after that she had so much makeup work she was grounded with a grounding.

Just one of many crimes these girls committed together and it all started with Melany. Elizabeth's fortitude strengthen, all she wanted was Melany and if she wasn't going to come out. Then so be it, she gave the verdict. "Enjoy yourself Shawntae."

"Can you make her three inches for me please?" Shawntae requested, her feet slowly settling on each side of Alice. Elizabeth smiled and nodded. She lifted her hand and imagined Alice three times bigger. Even broken, the body was able to grow to Elizabeth's exact wishes and now she was at a perfect size for Shawntae's enjoyment.

Alice wasn't sure what was going on anymore. She lost so much blood she was delirious and blanking out. Conscious and unconscious, she was hanging by a thread and any moment now she would past on. Her mind was a mess, mostly thoughts and regrets that led her here. If she didn't join Melany's crew, she wouldn't have death knocking on her door. The pain was amazing and she didn't have the energy to cry about it. All she could do was lay there, barely noticing the large ebony feet moving around her. At the last moment she did, dazed eyes watched as Shawntae's left foot raised above her. Her toes fanned out and then crunched together but strangely her feet looked smaller than before. They were still huge compared to her but not as titanic. Alice blinked, watching the winkled sole fall slowly towards her. A shadow caste upon her as the ball of her foot lowered down further.

"No..." Alice uttered, why was she still conscious? Why wasn't she dead yet? How could she still be alive in the first place, surviving that roller coaster of a ride between Shawntae's toes. Now she was going to be ended by her foot crushing her like a bug. This wasn't how she was supposed to die, she was supposed to die old beside her life long lover. Happy and in peace, she wasn't supposed to die a bug. She wanted to scream, she wanted to run, Alice wanted to live. But there was nothing she could do as Shawntae's winkled sole touched her body. It stopped, pausing for just a second and then with a merciless motion. Fell further, an unstoppable force that slowly flattened against her. Soon enough her whole body pressed against Shawntae's foot and it continued to fall.

Alice closed her eyes and cried as her ribs snapped, organs punctured and bones snapped. Her life was snuffed out as Shawntae's mighty foot came down all the way. And flinging her head back, Shawntae panted in ecstasy as Alice's body went splat. Blood and flesh seeped between her toes. Her bones breaking under her sole and she could feel all of it. It was more amazing than she thought, and once she couldn't push any further. She slowly twisted her foot from left to right, grinding and destroying all that was possible. "Oh gawd...what a rush!"

Shawntae lowered her gaze back at the bloody mess and her foot in the midst of it. Her skin perspired with sweat, her lungs expanded and shrunk in quick sessions. Adrenaline flowed through her veins and her ears buzzed as her body shook. Power, power was flowing through her veins and it wasn't just a tingle. It was a completely electrifying force that shot from her bloody foot and up the rest of her body. Her groin tingled and grew moist, her tits slowly grow harder. And slowly, lifting her foot up from the mess her eyes widened in shock. Strings of gooey blood were attached to her foot, snapping once she pulled it all the way. The mess left on the floor was a disfigured heap, unrecognizable too anyone. Shawntae's body shook, staring at what she had done. She had killed Alice and she enjoyed every moment of it.

Slowly, Shawntae looked to Elizabeth who stared at the blood heap in surprised. Elizabeth been watching the whole time, from the slow decent of Shawntae's foot to the finally squishing Alice's body out of existence. She continued to watch even when Shawntae twisted her foot around exceedingly and was gasping in pleasure from it. Her own body shook and Elizabeth released that she was covered in her own sweat, her heart racing in excitement as she looked around. Her eyes locked on Shawntae who stared back in surprise. "You...killed her."

"Yeah...I did." Shawntae replied back and they both continued to stare at each other. The silence in the room was deafening until the cries and shouts of the prisoners broke it. Shawntae lifted up her right foot, twisting it around to look down at the blood. She then swung it and dropped it on Elizabeth's lap. Elizabeth grabbed Shawntae's heel and lifted her foot before her face. She stared at it and felt urges that disgusted her in first. "Lizzy...jus' let it go. This isn't gonna work unless ya enjoy yourself too."

Elizabeth nodded, calming down she dropped Shawntae's foot onto her lap. Her finger rubbed against Shawntae's sole making her murmur. Whipping up a bit of blood, Elizabeth hesitated before lapping it off. Licking her lips further, she shuddered and then smiled. "This...this is. I don't know what to say Tae?"

"Fuck it then...don't think about it. Jus' let your feelin's take over. You want Melany right?" Shawntae wriggled her bloody toes as Elizabeth found herself staring at them. Shawntae smiled, finding the look on Elizabeth's unsure face cute. But in the mentioning of Melany's name, Elizabeth's cute puzzled look was thrown away for the goddess she truly was. Shawntae relished it, feeling her groin moisten even more.

"I do Tae...I really do and that's why I got the next one. And we'll continue to alternate until Melany comes out. Until then lets have fun." And slowly Elizabeth gave Shawntae a coy look before lifting her foot up to her face again. Licking her lips, she forgone her thoughts and went with her feelings. And so she did, licking Shawntae's foot as her stomach rumbled for nourishment. Soon, she thought, soon she will feed it. And in her mind she imagined Melany, licking up her body and casting her into her rumbling belly. The thought sent a shiver down her spine as she finished sucking Shawntae's toes one by one. Pulling back she watched the string of saliva snap. Her eyes widened, surprised she was done so fast. She looked down at Shawntae was laying back and masturbating all of a sudden. "Uh?"

"What the hell you expected girl? Y'know I love it when...when people do things fo' ma feet. Damit!" She panted, once her foot was release she turned away from Elizabeth in her own self embarrassment. She could already tell this was going to be one long and fun day as her fingers dove into her wet and hungry sex. Doing her best to satisfy it and rid away the horny feelings building up. In the mean time, Elizabeth could help but laugh. Never had both girls been together naked for so long nor have the seen each other masturbate. This frontier they were both diving into was all thanks to whatever magical forces involved. But it didn't matter, all Elizabeth knew was that she was next. And if Melany wasn't going to show...one by one her friends will pay for it.

In the mean time, Elizabeth hopped off the bed. She needed to get the cleaning supplies and take some extra precautions. Just because they had control of everything doesn't mean being sloppy was allowed. Melany's escape proved it, Elizabeth was going to take every caution possible so that her and Shawntae are going to enjoy themselves without worry. She simply chanted the words Shawntae told her. Not to think but feel. And surely, she felt like having fun. It was vengeance upon those she hated in her life. Sweet, lovely vengeance...