- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
So yeah I was gone for a bit but I decided to add a chap today. Problem is, I underestimated my ability of descriptions and details and apparently this story is going to be longer and slower than I thought...

Oh well...enjoy.
What could Abby or London or any of the girls trapped in Elizabeth's pantyhose say or do. Utter silence filled the voice between each and every captive watching the extermination. Few were smart to turn away, others continued to watch shocked and in awe. There friend, a broken and blood mess grown three times their own size. And falling upon her from the heaven's was a pretty and well pedicured foot aiming to snuff out its first victim life. It felt like forever until the deed was done, and from their perspective they had the front row seats. Alice face turned in horror towards them, mouth gaped upon in a silent wail. With Shawntae's toes fanned out, they had a good view of it all to the point when Alice finally burst open like a watermelon. At that point, Shawntae's foot came down fully, toes clenched together and blood seeped out in between them. Lauren screamed and so did everybody else forced to watch this cruel and merciless execution. Abby who was somehow up in the front trembled, tears streaming while Shawntae lifted her heel and twisted the ball of her foot onto the bloody mess.

"O gawd! You monsters! You fuckin' monsters!" She screamed to the heavens, hands clenching the thin fabric that was their cage. But all she received was Shawntae's shout in ecstasy while the giantess continued to twist her foot until there was nothing recognizable. Car size toes and a foot that could easily flatten as city buss lifted away from the carnage it caused, rising to be expected by its owner. In the mean time the girls were left ignored, forced to stare in awe at the red blood mess twenty yards in front of them. Abby trembled, on her knees she fell forward and revolted. Someone fell beside her, helping hands trying to lift her up. Abby reacted violently and graped London by the shoulders. "That bitch! They're evil! They killed Alice, they killed her!"

London was close to breaking down like her friend, stifling a sniff and squinting her eyes. Tears fell freely, ignored while she wrapped her arms around Abby and hugged her close. The rest of the group huddled close together, embracing each other and crying out their woes. The lost of a friend was painful but not as striking as the thought that anyone of them would be next. With that in mind, fear truly began to grip their hearts and shake their souls.

Across the room, Melany was vomiting on the spot. She wasn't sure what she had inside to vomit but between her hands was a pool of her own bile. Coughing and wheezing she gasped for air and shook her head to rid of her dizziness. The smell of Elizabeth's boot didn't help either nor did the sight of Shawntae's execution. Just a few minutes ago she called it a bluff that they really wouldn't kill Alice and were probably lying. Even with the brutality and merciless games the giantess had played with them, Melany was hard-pressed to believe they would follow through. Possibly it was because she was free and out of harms way while her friends were still in the gigantic bimbo's clutches. Close to the exit, she leaned against the wall and peered out towards the two giantesses sitting majestically on the bed. Even from here they both looked awe-inspiring and frightening, their sheer size were of buildings many stories tall.

While her eyes burned hatefully on Elizabeth who made Melany feel more and more inadequate with each close brush of death. She smirked towards Shawntae, her mind not considering the girl's bad streak in school. Instead she consider the mental and psychological walls of murdering another human being and that Shawntae must have a guilty conscious. Melany could never be any wronger when Shawntae's foot lifted and fell towards a figure sprawled out on the floor. With the pantyhose filled with her trapped friends, she couldn't get a clear sight but the signs were unmistakably. All the way from her position she caught the sounds of bones breaking, flesh popping, and than in seeing Shawntae grind her foot she saw the blood.

Succumbed by the sight of death, Melany was left sitting on knees leaning against the wall inside Elizabeth's boot. She couldn't fathom how another human being could take her friend's life and...enjoy it. There Shawntae was, jacking off to what she had done to one of her friends. If it wasn't for the audacity of her enjoyment, Melany would have fallen to sorrow. But instead she felt rage, anger greater than ever before that could only strengthen her resolve. Retreating back into the musky boot, she listened to Elizabeth's footfalls walk past her and out the room. Unfortunately shutting the door behind her.

Shawntae lied back in bed and cooed in pleasure, a shudder up her spine from her finger play. Covered in sweat she took the time to breathe and stare into Elizabeth's ceiling. Lizzy had left the room to go get something Shawntae didn't really care much about. Her thoughts were on that sensation she had after killing Alice. Yes, she killed Alice but it was so easy, like crushing a bug but way different. Shawntae should know, she took enjoyment in crushing bugs barefooted or with flip-flops. She loved how they went squished and how their insides would squeeze and flood between her toes. But Alice, she wasn't a bug...she was a human being the size of a bug and that's what made it so much more thrilling.

"Oh well..." Shawntae mumbled, a smirk across her face with eyes half covered. As much as she would like to dwell on these feelings, it would probably lead down to a path she would avoid. A path of regret and guilt which was no fun at all. She did not know who had done this or why but they had given her and Lizzy the ability to give justice. And damn she was going to enjoy every second of it. With that in mind, Shawntae rolled around on bed crawled towards the edge to look down at the red blotch. Her eyes then rose towards the pantyhose filled with their victims until Melany gives in. Just looking at their weak, tiny, and feeble bodies sent tingles from the top of her to the tip of her toes. A large eerie smile spread, lips parted and teeth flashing viciously. Her right hand rose to her face, her index finger placed on her bottom lip as she chuckled.

Abby was infuriated by her gaze, clenching the fabric she tried with all her might to rip or tear it. But she was too small to break through it and was forced to simply watch. Up high above them was Shawntae's leering face, chuckling in her enjoyment of their plight and what she done. Everybody else cowered in fear, scared that anyone of them will be executed next. London did her best to calm her friend down but there was no use, Abby was gaining all the attention. "You murderer! You fucking whorish cunt. You monster! You bitch! Damn you, you gone too fuckin-"

Shawntae's hand fell towards the pantyhose and caught underneath its shadow every girl froze in fear. Yellow and white tipped nails aimed towards them, fingers arched to mimicked a claw that could maim or gouge them to death. Abby froze in fear as the hand of death lowered, easily able to cover the width of a major street. Abby's breath was caught, her heart skipped, her lips trembled and her eyes were held wide. Shawntae's hand was centered towards her and then stopped, simpling pointing one long and deadly finger at the minuscule girl.

Shawntae was not mad nor was she planning on killing any of the girls until Elizabeth gets back. She did intend to strike some fear into the tiny bug for having the audacity to talk up to her like that. Surprisingly she was in a good mood, how could she not when she had everything she ever wanted at her feet. Wriggling her toes and kicking behind her, she pointed a menacing finger at Abby. And then she poked it forward, pinning the tiny girl beneath her nail. It would take a simple drop of her finger to split Abby in half but she refrained. Instead she continued to smile and spoke huskily down at the girl.

"O my, my, ya got a mouth on you Abby gal...bettah stop it if ya want t' live a little longer." She warned, smirking down at her old school rival. Abby on the receiving end nodded her head, her hands settled on the bright surface of Shawntae's nail. "Good girl and don'tchu worry abou' a thang Abby-girl. If I have ma way...you an' miss ditzy London gonna be last on the list. That's if ya best friend of the whole world don't come out t' play."

The last sentence she raised her voice, knowing Melany must have heard it. Looking around, she still couldn't catch any little body running around. Where Melany was, she found herself a good place to hide for now. But Shawntae knew, sooner or later the chick is going to be found. And Shawntae was hoping later. Sneering down at the pantyhose, Shawntae withdrew her finger and then shifted over the bed. Dropping to her feet, the little ones got a good shock from it. By then the bedroom door open and closed with Elizabeth walking in with a rug, blanket, and cleaning supplies. "Torturin' our captives aye Tae?"

"Oh y'know it...just tellin' Abby and London they'll be going last. Everybody else-" Shawntae paused and smiled maliciously at the group, grasping the article by the end and lifting it up without regard for their safety. She laughed at their cries while they dangled before her beautiful but fast face. "is fair game." She breathed upon them, tormenting them with the volume of her voice and the view of her mouth.

"Damn girl you sure are gettin' in tune with your dark self." Lizzy laughed, walking over she placed the cleaning supplies on the drawer, dropping the blanket on the bed before placing the rug in front of the bed. Shawntae moved over as Lizzy adjusted it, covering the bed blotch as a temporary measure. With that done, Lizzy yawned and stretched her arms upwards. Her chest bounced while she shook her hips left and right. After releasing some tension, she dropped her large rump on the floor and so did Shawntae as both girls crossed their legs.

"I ain't the only evil around here girl. Don'tcha forget abou' ya self right?" Holding the pantyhose before Lizzy, Shawntae dropped it in her awaiting hands and watched amusingly.

"Well...I do have somethin' in mind and I already know whose it goin' to bed." With their captives in her hands, Elizabeth set out carefully to untie the noose. She did it slowly, to draw out their traumatic screams and enjoy their suffering. Within the pantyhose the girls were forced into a pile of bodies, a painful and uncomfortable mass that left them frightened for their lives. Between Shawntae's vast face and mouth to Elizabeth's towering and huge body. The girls didn't have a say or control of what happens as they were passed on from one giantess to the next. Finally they were set on Elizabeth's hand, given the chance to pull themselves apart from each other. But the joy was short lived, outside their care dark red nails pulled apart at the knot. Trapped on her head within the pantyhose, the girls backed away from the entrance as much as possible. Pushing against Elizabeth's fingers and huddling close together in fear.

Unfortunately, in their quest for safety one of their own was left behind and out in the open. Natalie who was injured drastically during the jailbreak could not move on her own. Blood still gushed from her broken left knee, close to breaking off with just another tug. Unsure of what is going on, Natalie noticed she was alone and cried out. "Help! Help!" But help did not come in time, Elizabeth's hand fell into the pantyhose and down towards her. Long trunk like fingers fell upon her, dark red nails that scratched across the pantyhose surface until the tips of her fingers grasped the tiny humanoid. Once caught, Natalie felt the rush of wind until it all stopped.

Lizzy smiled brightly at her prize at hand, giving the pantyhose back to Shawntae. She let the other girl tend to tying it while she looked over her victim. Dropping Natalie's one inch body in the middle of her palm, she examined the girl noticing first her injury. Eyes blinked, waiting for her prey to look up and face her. She wasn't disappointed, especially when Natalie screamed from the sheer fright of her. All it did was make her giggle while she shifted to get comfortable. Sitting on her side with one hand balancing her on the floor, she amused herself with Natalie's plight.

Natalie had seen many scary things that the movie theaters could produce with a huge screen and surround sound. Nothing compared to Lizzy's vast face hovering over her. She tried all she could to ignore her but it was impossible, curiosity got the better of her and she screamed into the face of her doom. Elizabeth was beautiful no doubt in that but sheer size made her frightening and intimidating her large green eyes and a wet cavern for a mouth. Her mouth, glistening white teeth, thick soft lips, a large monstrous tongue, all wet and slick with saliva and past that was the entrance to her stomach. After watching Melany go through it earlier today, Natalie felt goosebumps crawl over her skin. And from her scream the giantess laughed. Gales of wet, warm air whipped across her skin. Her tongue danced behind terrifying teeth and wet lips. The volume was too much for her ears and if there was anyone who would wish for a heart attack it would be Natalie because that would be way better than what she expect to happen next.

"No! Please! Please spare me! I'm sorry for everything I did! Please don't kill me...don't eat me!" Natalie sobbed, begged for forgiveness of the goddess that held her life. She crawled towards Elizabeth's vast face despite her fears, hopeful that Elizabeth will show mercy. And for a moment, Natalie couldn't believe. The giantess stopped her bellowing and hesitated, green eyes widened and then they lifted towards her friend. That was when Natalie remembered the second giantess, the crueler one. Cursing under her breath she turned to see Shawntae glaring at her small frame. She felt like she was turned to stone by her gaze but yet she still breathe.

"What ya plannin' on doin' with her girl friend." Shawntae asked, placing the others on the edge of the bed and giving them a good view of both girls. She laid back, watching Elizabeth with seemingly bored eyes.

"I'm..." Lizzy paused, her mind blank of what she was going to do with the pathetic girl. Peering down at Natalie's broken leg, she felt sorry for Natalie like any person would feel sorry for a bird with broken wing. But the brief moment of mercy was overtaken by everything else, the hatred for Melany, the need for revenge, and the feelings of pleasure she was sure to gain. Elizabeth licked her lips and smacked them twice. And with the darkest and most malicious voice she could manage. "I'm gonna eat her."

There, right then and there Natalie's fate was sealed. Her mouth fell gaped open in horror of the words boomed into her face. Watching Elizabeth licked her lips, wetting them further before smacking them loudly like small thunderclaps made her tremble. Her mouth so large, it could easily eat a bus like a sandwich. She was just an appetizer to Elizabeth and nothing could stop the giantess from eating her. Natalie's eyes gazed in fright at Elizabeth's watering mouth with a bit of drool forming at the corners. "Melany..." She said softly, spittle flew with the gust at Natalie's face. "Come out or Natalie suffers the consequences. You have three minutes."

Three minutes later...

Nothing, not a single movement from anywhere across the room. Green eyes had scanned over and over again looking for the tiny convict that was Melany. But she was no where in sight and the time was up on her first victim. Elizabeth's stomach growled and grumbled for nourishment, with her other hand she patted it softly. Rubbing across the hardness of her abs to calm her eager stomach. Green eyes fell on the sobbing and bumbling girl that was Natalie. "It's time Natalie...Melany your oh so perfect leader doesn't care enough for you. So be it." Elizabeth spoke darkly and then using the power given to her, she grew Natalie to an appropriate size.

Four inches tall and laid out in Elizabeth's hand, the world seemed so much smaller than it did before. Looking up, She was surprised to see even the giantess's face was smaller and much less intimidating. Yet, she was still scary and what she had in plan drove Natalie to the brink. Seeking refuge from the death coming to her, Natalie made a desperate attempt to leap over the edge and maybe end herself by kissing the ground. She had no luxury when Lizzy's fingers grasped her wrist, her dark red nails biting into her skin.

Before she knew it, she was lifted up and above Elizabeth's face. Green eyes glared at her darkly, watching her every move. Natalie cry, beating at the fingers with her free hand. Elizabeth simply shook the toy size girl, carefully so she didn't break her any further. Rattling the four inch girl, she held her close to her face, sniffing and licking her moist lips further. Eyes examined her further, eying the wounded and blood left leg. A gash opened under the knee and with blood in the water, Elizabeth opened her mouth, peeled her lips and dipped Natalie's left leg in.

Natalie screamed hysterically, kicking at Elizabeth's lips and teeth once they latched onto her injured leg. And then in a flash, Elizabeth bit just below the knee, severing it and taking away her calf and left foot. Blood gushed even further, painting the giantess's lips and teeth. But Elizabeth didn't care, lifting the screaming morsel from her face she chewed slowly. Getting as much as possible from the tiny piece, tasting the blood, crushed bones, and shredded flesh. Her jaws made quick work of it as her tongue rolled around in it, getting as much of the taste as possible. Once she was satisfied, she swallowed.

Shawntae watched in awe from Elizabeth's sudden dark persona. She wasn't sure what to say or do but stay silent and watch carefully. In fact, she herself felt a chill when Elizabeth spoke so darkly like a predator ready to enjoy a simple meal. That wasn't a human being in Elizabeth's hand, it was a meal to her. And watching her have her way with Natalie was electrifying, tense, and awe-inspiring. Shawntae couldn't help but flinch when Elizabeth bit off Natalie's foot and chewed it, tasting her for the first time. Mouth dry, Shawntae gulped and then spoke. "How is she?"

"Salty...probably better to swallow her whole." It was as simple as that, licking her lips further Elizabeth had every attention to finish her meal. Shoving her hair back with her right hand, she craned her head back and opened her mouth wide. Slowly she lowered Natalie towards her gaping mouth and her awaiting doom. She could only wonder what it was like for Natalie, to fall towards another human's mouth. Wasn't this cannibalism, to eat another human. It was but Elizabeth couldn't dwell on that for too long or else she'll miss it all and won't be able to enjoy it for the fullest. So no, Natalie wasn't human she was food for her hungry belly and awaiting maw. She was a tasty morsel that she will swallow whole and ingest in the pits of her stomach. The thoughts alone was getting her wet and close and closer she dropped Natalie her heart pounded further until contact was made, her upper lip touching Natalie's foot. At that moment, nothing else matter, Elizabeth zoned everything out except her screaming prey. Her gaping mouth formed an open smile in a way, oh soon she will enjoy a meal like no other.

Natalie screamed, she screamed louder than she ever did before. Not only was she in pain but she was in danger and falling slowly towards Elizabeth's awaiting mouth. She tried not to look but there was no way to ignore it. Below her were was wet thick lips while everything past that was merged with her blood. Sharp dangerous teeth, a merciless tongue, her dangling Uvula and the dark dank tunnel that led to utter doom. Puffs of hot air blew out from Elizabeth's mouth and across Natalie's skin, her rapid and exciting breathing getting louder and louder until finally her right foot touched Elizabeth's lips.

From there everything kicked into over gear, the speed of her decent quickened and before she could utter a word she was waist deep. Lips clamped shut, pursing around her and holding her in place. Winkled and wet, she did her best to push and free herself but there was no escape. She cried in anguish, Elizabeth's tongue making short work of her. Sweeping and wrapping around her leg and lapping at her bloody stump of the left. She gasped when the tongue licked in between her thighs, embarrassed and enraged she beat her fist into Elizabeth's lips. And then, with a quick slurp everything changed, she was sucked in further with her arms held up high and her lips pursed around her neck. "No!!!!!!!!!!"

She screamed till her lungs gave out, the tongue continued to lap at her body and then in between her breasts. Wrapping around to get at her ass and then returning below her, she was pressed against the roof of Lizzy's mouth and sucked on. The tiny morsel's screams finally ended and Lizzy was left to suck the zest off her skin. Never had she ever found something so delectable, so delicious and enjoyable to eat. A live meal, an intelligent meal that could feel as much as she could. Electricity was running through her veins, centering at her groin. She tried to draw this out as long as possible but it was finally time. And so, without wasting further time she sucked Natalie head in, leaving just her hands still inside. But it was enough for her foot to be caught by the back of her throat.

Gagging slightly, her swallowing reflex kicked in and pulled in the foot. Within her own mouth she could hear her victim's scream and desperate attempt to save her life. Her dastardly hands, beat and clawed at anything to save herself until clenching her bottom teeth. Foolish mistake, Elizabeth shut her mouth and smirked at Natalie's cry of pain, loosing just about all her fingers. And so, she continued, swallowing the four inch human bit by bit. But it didn't take long, surprising she was much easier to get down then she had predicted. Even at four inches she wasn't a problem at all as her throat easily pulled her down. Muscles engulfed her body and worked in unison. Natalie screamed and cried further, drawn into the tunnel until her face was gone and all that was left was her raised fingerless hands. They were gone as well.

From outside, a noticeable lump formed at Elizabeth's neck and quickly fell into her chest. Elizabeth traced meal with her left finger seductively until it stopped at her belly. Smirk still on her face, drool fell from her lips and the corners of her mouth. Licking her lips and smacking them a few times, she peered down at her stomach and smiled fiendishly. That, was the greatest experience of her life so far. With a hand flat against her belly, she felt life stir within the pits of her stomach. It was breath taking, every move Natalie made, whether it was accidental or not brought her pleasure. Elizabeth eyes widened, she could hear the little girl within her. She's not sure what she's saying but she could hear her and feel her. Her stomach grumbled but there wasn't pain, it was happy to have a meal to ingest.

Shawntae was sitting back, leaning against the bed beside the pantyhose. She and the tiny ones were silent as Elizabeth proceeded with swallowing Natalie whole. Shawntae was shocked beyond belief, she couldn't utter a word and simply watched Elizabeth have her way with her meal and then swallow her with ease. Her eyes grew wider from the unreal lump formed in her throat that was Natalie's body, traveling down Elizabeth's esophagus to be deposited in her stomach. Shawntae stayed silent for a minute further, staring at Lizzy who smiled at her belly, ignoring all else but herself and the meal within. Unsure what to do, Shawntae looked to her left down at the horrified figures forced to watch another death of their friend. Well, truth be told Natalie was not dead yet but she might as well be.

"Lizzy...what was it like?" Shawntae asked carefully, worried that she might have broke Elizabeth's concentration or joy. She had her fun crushing Alice and Elizabeth was entitled to same if she needed the concentration or not. Seeing Elizabeth go through with the deed was breath taking, it meant they were truly in this together.

Elizabeth looked at her bell further and giggled, Natalie was acting violent within her. Patting her belly in response, she looked up to her pal and smiled sweetly at her. "It was like eating a piece of heaven Tae. Delicious and Exhilarating. A total rush that leaves me to...to want more." Eyes landed on the little ones trapped in her article of clothing, in seeing Lizzy's feral look. They were snapped out of their silence and cried in fear. Their lives were more important than mourning another lost friend as everybody ran towards the other end away from Elizabeth.

Shawntae was just as shocked, she wasn't sure when it happened but something changed within Elizabeth. Hell, something changed within her. Somewhat frightened, she was surprised when Elizabeth's hands wrapped around her arms and slowly pulled her forward into a soft and weird embrace. Suppled and firm female flesh was all they could feel from each other but it was easy to see Elizabeth dominated in many areas Shawntae didn't lack. Breasts to breasts, Shawntae looked up into Lizzy's confident smile and lilac eyes. Their faces so close, when Elizabeth spoke her breath tingled Shawntae's lips. "Thank you Shawntae...you help get this far. Now we can truly enjoy all this together until Melany finally decides to come out."

"Uh-huh." Shawntae nodded like a big dummy and stared further into Elizabeth's charming face. Little by little they drew closer when Elizabeth's smirk spread into a wide goofy grin. Shawntae's eyes widened, realizing the predicament she was in and did all she could to push Lizzy away from her. "You JERK!!!"

Lizzy laughed, locking her hug and holding Shawntae despite her push. She laughed even more, leaning her head on Shawntae's shoulder as she she squished the smaller girl into her. "O gawd Tae you should have seen the look on your face. You so were gonna go lesbian on me!" Lizzy laughed further until Shawntae swung her arm back and then sped her hand for a strong slap to Elizabeth's massive rump. A stinging slap that forced the stronger girl to weaken her hug and giving Shawntae the chance to slip away. Scrambling to the other side of the room, Shawntae got on her feet and pointed at Elizabeth's laughing and rolling form.

"You fuckin' bitch! What the hell was all that for and- and- what the fuck?!" Shawntae was flustered, embarrassed, and thrown off her game severely. It was even worst that Elizabeth doesn't usually do this, in fact she was the one who always picked on Elizabeth for fun. Of course she never did anything mean like the fifteen jerks who found themselves shrunk in the worst hands possible. But never would Lizzy pull off something like that...things were surely changing.

Elizabeth finally gained control, between the joked she pulled off on Shawntae and the body in her belly. She couldn't help but laugh her ass off and roll around the floor a bit, holding her stomach in pain. Surely she must have given her passenger one hell of a ride in there. In fact she did, inside the dark stank stomach that was Elizabeth. Natalie was screwed, trapped within the tough mucus covered walls with an acid pool forming at her feet. What could she do but scream, pound her fist and cry. It smelled horrible down here, a mixture of things that made her gag and cough. The space was small, cramp even and stuffy, surprisingly she was still able to breathe which left her with one option. To die a slow death being digested by a teenage girl with the body of a sex goddess.

In all her days of life Natalie never saw herself in this situation. How could anyone see it, trapped within someone's belly. A living person and forced to listen to the internal sounds of a working body. The beating of the giantess's heart, the fluids of blood running all around her. But what was worst were the sounds inside the stomach, the bubbling, the popping of gas, groaning and grumble of a monster ready to feast. Inside Natalie was forced to huddle in one corner against the sponge wall. Hitting the wall all she received was a thudding from the outside world. The stomach churned and moved, screeching at times while it worked ready to reduce her into Lizzy's food. She could already feel it, her skin tingling in a bad way and with nothing but darkness she couldn't see what was happening to her.

It was terrifying, heart gripping scary. "LET ME OUT!!!!!!!!!" Screaming for all her worth, Natalie sat back silently, not expecting as response. But instead, her little dark world rocked suddenly and then hell became worst. Just like being knocked around in the bin by a hundred times worst, Natalie was bashed against the sponge walls and was sent flying from wall to wall. Each landing disorienting and painful until after what felt like a long time, it finally stopped. There was still more movement and like before Natalie could hear Elizabeth speaking. It was horrible, it felt like it resounded from all around her. Like a sort of goddess bellowing at her but she knew deep down she was not being spoken too, she was forgotten and left in this hellhole to rot. By then, she could really feel it now. Her skin was burning and it was starting to get unbearable. The chamber secreted more and more acid as a pool formed with her in the middle.

"No...why me? Why?" Natalie sobbed, falling to her side when the pool bubbled and then the entrance to Lizzy's stomach opened, letting out air. Unfortunately, there was still enough to keep Natalie alive until the acids strip her of her flesh and outright kill her.

Lizzy burped into Shawntae's face, covering her mouth a second too late. Feeling embarrassed by the sudden lack of manners, she looked apologetically at Shawntae who glared menacingly up into Lizzy's face. They both sniffed the air between them and flung their heads back by the smell.

"Gawd damn girl you are just nasty. I mean common, smelly feet and a a burp like that gonna is a turn off yo." Shawntae paced around the room, keeping her distance from Lizzy but a smile returned to her face.

Lizzy puffed her cheeks and crossed her arms across her chest. "Well I don't burp in public, that was just a freak accident from a new meal. And my feet smell isn't that noticeable so NYAH!" She poked her tongue out at Shawntae who waved it off. With a mischievous grin, Elizabeth turned around and shook her huge rump at Shawntae before smacking it.

"O really!" Shawntae growled charging at the big girl. Before Lizzy could react, she was tackled onto her bed which caused both girls to shriek in laughter from play. But mistakingly the force of the fall did a number on their captives. Bouncing them into the air and towards the floor. Shawntae was quick to react, swinging out her right leg she snatched the end of the pantyhose with her big and second toes.

"Oh wow Tae, nice catch girl." Lizzy applauded her friend, leaning for she took back the little ones from Shawntae's nimble toes.

"What can I say...ma feet are da bomb." Shawntae giggled, leaping to the side she fell beside Lizzy with her hands at the back of her head. Her dreads spread out as so did Elizabeth who laid back, dangling the article before their faces.

"I bet they wanted to hit the ground." Lizzy grinned over to her black friend, her smiled back.

"It would'a save 'em a lot of trouble an' they won't be able to play wit' us if they already dead." Shawntae plopped her elbows into the bed and leaned forward, eyes leveled with the little ground in the toe section. She smiled at them, giving them a playful kiss and wink before blowing them lightly to cause them to swing. Both girls giggled from their screams of terror.

"Well, too bad for them ma girl Tae here got the prettiest and most talented feet there is." Making eye contact, Lizzy gave the black girl a goofy smile while Shawntae rolled her eyes and chuckled. Shawntae held up a fist, and Lizzy connected, knuckle to knuckle both girls yelled out. "Pahzaaah!" Reeling in their hands and wriggling their fingers at each other. They both began to laugh at the absurdity and stupidity of it all.

Once the laughter was done, Shawntae wiped a tear and laid back down. She rolled to her side and into Elizabeth's, whispering in her eyes knowing full well how sensitive the girl's ear was to her breath. "What are we doin' next girl frien'."

Lizzy trembled but she wouldn't deny Shawntae the satisfaction just yet, unlike her friend she could hold out on her body's hormonal dances. But back on the topic at hand, Lizzy understood what Shawntae was thinking. It would be boring if they simply crush and ate their victims systematically. In fact, there were so many possibilities that it would take each and every creativity Lizzy had to think them up. But for now, looking down at her body some ideas were brewing. Patting her belly and knowing the life she was slowly digesting helped even more. Her smirk turned into a grin.

Melany sat there, arms crossed glaring daggers at the behemoths stomping around outside. Hot streaks of tears fell down her cheeks ever since Lizzy proposed for her to walk out. Melany gritted her teeth and grabbed at her hair feeling the rage boiling withing her. She wanted to scream, she wanted to cry out and let out her frustrations. But she couldn't, she would gather the giantesses attention and would soon be busted after the sacrifice she made. Yes, she made a sacrifice. Sacrificing her friends for her freedom and the promise to avenge them all once she breaks free.

Slowly the plan was writing itself, she will not abandon them to be left on their own with the monsters. She will sit here in this boot and watch how her friends meet their ends. She remember it all and take it with her once she finds the opportunity to escape and find help. Melany will then tell all the evils of Shawntae and Elizabeth and surely a doctor will cure her and return her to her real size. In a few months she will be sitting in court, watching both Elizabeth and Shawntae given the death sentence. Yes, that was the plan and in Melany's heart that was the only way to bring these behemoths down. Running out there and sacrificing herself will do nothing than get herself kill and buying her friends only a small amount of time until they meet their end too.

No, she must preserve herself and find help. She will sit here and wait it out even if it hurts with each death. First Alice but now Natalie, "Oh god," she was with the girl right when they were making their escape. If Melany had only tap her on the shoulder or pulled her along they both would be alive and safe in Lizzy's smelly boot. But then again, Natalie was not a track runner like Melany and would have surely slowed Melany down. With that in mind, Melany's choices and actions felt justified and unfortunately there was nothing she could do about it now. Instead she watched Lizzy, sickened by how much she enjoyed eating...EATING another human. Melany shivered, remembering her time spent in Lizzy's mouth. How easy it would have been if Lizzy decided to swallow her instead of spitting her out.

"She's a cannibal...she was going to eat me. She's going to eat everybody. She wants to eat me." Melany hugged her knees into her chest, enduring the heavy tremors of Elizabeth and Shawntae running around the room. Her teeth rattled with each footfall, their steps booming and loud like thunder. Melany swear she suffered a heart attacked when Shawntae's foot landed close to the boot, giving Melany a horrible sight of her blood crusted toes. A few moments later was Elizabeth's foot hitting the ground, trembling the earth and Melany's tiny world. Melany closed her eyes and cried, she had to preserve, endure, and wait it out. She couldn't give herself up, she must wait here and watch her crew die. She must...she had too.

"I'm scared." She sobbed, the footfalls and tremors moved away from her. From her view she watched the giantesses play, fleshy mountains coming together. Melany closed her eyes afterwards and turned away from the playful teenage girls that held their lives like bugs.

"I have to live...if I live I'll avenge you all. Elizabeth and Shawntae will pay, I swear it." Melany growled but her words were drowned out by the loud audacious laughter of those gigantic bitches. It was a game to them it was life or death for Melany.