- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
So I was gone for a while but I'm back.

Sorry for any mistakes, I'll clear them up later but enjoy. =D

This one's made especially for you body exploration and butt fans. With a little drama and surprise included. Warning. This chapter has enough cursing to make a Sailor blush.
Choices.

And those choices were Abby, London, Kim, Bambi, Luna, Dora, Tora, Amara, and Cristy. Two naked bodies laid on the bed staring at the stinky pantyhose between them. Shawntae rubbed her chin while Elizabeth licked her lips and lolled her head from side to side. Minutes before Elizabeth had chosen the game and it was up for Shawntae to pick the participants. It continued on for a few more seconds until the black girl smiled, her teeth glistening as her lips spread. Her voice spoke out the names of the next chosen victims huskily and with an unnerving edge to it. "Kim, Luna, I choose you." She giggled as her hands moved towards their makeshift cage to get them out.

The little figures had cried and sobbed during these very trying times. Stuck together in this horribly smelly prison they have no choice but to wait for the cruel teenage girls verdict. It was different this time, two names were spoken from those huge smiling lips. The black sky-filling face hovered over them as her hands acted to extract the chosen girls. "Fuck no! Not me, damn it not me!" Kim screamed trying to find the best way to escape. Somehow she found herself separated from everybody else who shifted over from. "Don't let her take me!" The girl screamed, her face blood from past abuse as she tried to escape towards the heard.

Sudden the roof cave in, Shawntae's finger pinned her to the ground. Not enough to hurt her but enough to keep her immobilize. Luna on the other hand didn't do a thing but rocked back and forth waiting to be taken. She was still traumatized from that spider that ironically Shawntae had saved her from. Now she felt like it would have been a faster death if she let the spider do its thing to her. Pile on the deaths of Alice and Natalie, the poor girl was being digested. Eaten in Elizabeth's stomach. Lune blinked, looking to her right as the pantyhose was untied and Shawntae's huge hand loomed over towards her. Finally a flight or fight action had kicked in as she scrambled to run but it was too late. Both her and Kim were taken out their prison and dropped into the palm of the black giantess.

A large wrinkly platform, long trunk like fingers arced above them as if threatening to carve them with her fingers. Luna felt trapped, mind dead as she laid there in fear. Kim in rage tried to stand and run towards the edge but she felt the wind knock her down as Shawntae moved her hand. The fingers laid out, flattening and before them was Elizabeth's huge move screen like face. Her large lips spread in a smile of glistening teeth. Hazel eyes peering down at them but most of all their attention was on her glistening mouth. Her tongue slipping out between her lips, licking them all over showing the hunger within this monstrous teenager.

"Well look who we have here. Brainy Luna and bitchy Kim, you two should be lucky to be a part of our new game." Elizabeth spoke at a normal volume but with the little girls so close to her mouth she could tell how much it bother them. How scared they are especially after this mouth had held Melany and eaten Natalie. In the mean time her fingers nimbly tied to pantyhose leaving the rest trapped for later. Consciously, her hand hovered over the trapped girls, petting the fabric of her stinky footwear while gaining their screams that scent pleasure to every region.

Shawntae was grinning like a loon as she kicked her feet back and forth behind her. "Lucky fo' ya lil' bitches this game don't need me till the end but I get the honor t' explain it while Lizzy get's set." Nodding, Shawntae curled her fingers over the participants while backing up on her knees. With her other hand she grabbed the pantyhose and shuffled off the bed. Elizabeth huffed before getting out of her comfortable position, onto her knees then lying back on her butt. She shifted a little more as the bed lightly groaned till she was on her back.

"Alright Tae, I'm all set." On her back, Elizabeth wriggled her hips to get comfortable why her knees were up and her feet were flat on her bed. Shawntae nodded as she looked around for a place to put the pantyhose prison. Her eyes landed on the window sill over Elizabeth's laid out form and placed it there with the tip hanging off the edge. The small mass of bodies untied themselves and were forced to climb away from the tip to safety. From there those who wished to watch were given quite the view of Lizzy's massive body and Shawntae standing over her. It was the highest view they had since being shrunk and cruelly they were only there to watch two more friends meet their end.

With everything set Shawntae's eyes were on the two miniature figures in her hand. "Alright ya lil' whores th' rules are simple. Ya t' start from ma friend's sexy feet an' travel up her body t' the tip of her nose. The first one there doesn't get sat on." She sang joyously, her own excitement for the game seeping into her already loud voice.

Kim and Luna were battered by the hot winds of Shawntae's mouth as spittle rained on them. Unnoticeable to the giantess's it was very noticeable to them as the sheer volume of her voice nearly made their eardrums explode. Looking up at her face was nightmarish as those huge lips moved, white glistening teeth chattering up and down as her tongue swayed and moved from side to side like no other. Despite the chaos it brought down on them they understood what she said and were quite baffled by it.

"No questions? Good, noa let's get this shit goin'!" Fortunately the black giantess had lowered her hand before she had yelled out. Still her voice rocked them as they sat unease with the decent. It came to a stop until the winkled plane tilted and down they went sliding off her hand and landing before Elizabeth's feet. At no time could they grow used to this size difference. From their position on the winkled and uneven land that was Elizabeth's bed stood before them the Hispanic's tremendous feet, car size toes with a dark red painted nails. Behind her feet was a steep slop that was her legs rising upwards to her knees. Being placed so close to her feet they could barely see her large ass behind them and were hit by the smell.

"Y-y-you got to be fuckin' kidding me." Kim cursed standing shakily to her feet. Lune was still sitting on the ground in disbelief, staring at the start of a long adventure across Elizabeth's body for these teenagers amusement. Both girls didn't move at all and that angered Shawntae greatly who hovered over them constantly.

"Hey, get goin' you lil' bugs or would you like me t' end ya now." Her voice like thunder shook them to the core as they looked up into the black goddess's face of fury. Suddenly the giantess twirled around showing them her outrageously large ass, her hand slapping it a few times as the Shawntae bend over. Her cheeks spreading to show the dark ring that was her anus, and between her legs her wet glistening sex. Her voice much distance but still intimidating. "Alrigh' fine. I'll sit on ya right now an' y'know what happens when one inch little whores get sat on by big, nice, round ass."

"Oh stop advertising Shawntae, I wanna feel them climb now!" Rumbled the landscape they were to climb and in her excitement her toes wriggled and fanned out before clenching together, beckoning them to come forth before settling down again.

"I-I don't wanna die!" Luna screamed and from the ground she scrambled up and ran towards Elizabeth's right foot.

"Oh look! Luna's leadin' the charge and Kim's laggin' behind. I guess I got an idea whose gonna meet ma end." Shawntae laughed, doing her own commentary from above. This was the most ridiculous thing she and Elizabeth have ever done thanks to their one inch tall school enemies. Truthfully she was sort of jealous that Elizabeth's body was the game's challenge but there was no denying the difference. Elizabeth was bigger and curvier girl, a much better challenge then Shawntae's own impressive physique. Shawntae stifled a giggle from Kim's baffle look until the nasty little girl started running towards the other foot as well.

"Fuck you Luna! I don't want to die either!" And so the race was on with Kim having quite a large disadvantage. Luna had already reached and started scaling up Elizabeth's right toes. The girl squeezed herself between the big and second while they wiggled and nearly crushed her. A few seconds later Kim could see Luna climbing up from out of the gab somehow safe being crushed by those huge smell toes. Cursing to herself she ran up on the toes but halted, daunted by their size and the sharpness of the dark red toenails that reminded her of blood. Thinking fast she ran to the other end of Elizabeth's foot and hopped onto the much more manageable little toe. Kim was given quite the surprise as Elizabeth's toes wriggled then fanned out, giving the minuscule quite the ride. Once it finally ended, Kim shimmied and crawled her way onto the top of Elizabeth's foot as she carefully stood and walked to the middle.

Kim stopped and looked up at the impassable obstruct in her way. Elizabeth's raised knee, her legs and feet were as smooth as baby skin. Recently waxed too. The feeling of standing on this behemoth's skin was weird under Kim's feet but she ignored it, trying to figure out how she's going to climb. That's when the grinding of clothe against skin registered her ears. Looking to her right she watched in awe as Elizabeth's leg straightened and laid a path for Luna to walk across. Kim looked back to her leg which didn't budge at all. "What the hell?!"

"I'm guessing Luna made it to my foot first and gave me quite the tickle. My leg goes down first for her then yours Kim." Giggled the omnipotent landscape that Kim and Luna had to transverse.

Shawntae's face hovered over both contestants with a broad grin. "Oooh damn Kim. You're fucked!" She laughed, wriggling her booty behind her in anticipation to crush a living body under it. It was all Elizabeth's planned after all, deciding to kill them in different ways. Just before Shawntae was given the choice to choose both girls had waited for Melany to come out. Now they were much more focus on the game then on anything else in the room. Even if Melany came out they were having too much fun to check.

Kim grind teeth and squatted on the middle of Elizabeth's foot as she pulled at her hair. This was outrageous, this wasn't fair at all. It felt like they wanted her to lose and die for their own enjoyment. God how much she wanted this situation to reverse. The things she would do to them, to avenger her friends and fore pure sweet vengeance. Kim was snapped from her twisted thoughts when the ground underneath her lurched and she fell flat on her belly. Gripping the warm skin she was force to ride it out as Elizabeth slid her foot across the bed then raised it as her leg straightened. Kim rolled headfirst and fell onto Elizabeth's ankle, gripping and clawing at skin to stop her from falling to the bed. She looked up to see Elizabeth's smelly dark red painted toes wriggle.

"Go Kim go! I can feel Luna close to my knee!" Elizabeth squealed in joy. This has to be the most fun she ever had with these little girls. Having them race and compete across her body so the winner could live just a little longer and the loser could meet an embarrassing demise. It got her blood pumping each time she felt their tiny feet moved across her sensitive skin.

"Aw fuck you!" Kim yelled in rage as she scrambled on top of her ankle and started running carefully. Her feet pounded against the unyielding flesh that was Elizabeth's shin and was racing her way towards the critical point that was Elizabeth's knee. It was outrageous how far she had to go to make it to the end. Hell she couldn't even see the finish point, Elizabeth's mountainous boobs were in the way of her face. "Oh my gawd!" Kim yelled, she was getting tired already. Running wasn't her thing and looking over at the right leg Luna was much far ahead then her.

Luna wasn't much of a runner but fortunately she worked out everyday and on the weekends too. She was pacing herself and was focused on reaching the end. Running first to Elizabeth's toes was pretty much fear but here on out she was determined to win this so she doesn't die. "I don't want to die. I have to win!" She yelled in between her huffs and puffs as she ran over the folds of Elizabeth's knee and onto the huge massive thigh. The feeling underneath her feet had changed, it was growing much warmer but the muscles were noticeable despite the thickness. The more she ran the more she could smell the musk of the giant landscape's sex.

"Oh god she's enjoying this!" Lune wasn't just disgusted but she was scared and amazed at the same time. What could be running through their sick minds for them to enjoy this so much. They were torturing living people, using them for their enjoyment. The images of Alice's crushed body and Natalie swallowed whole still played within her mind. The scent got thicker as she neared the groin with a fluff of hair still over it. Curious eyes couldn't be stopped in time as she looked down at the meeting point of both roads and there to her left were her wet lips. The smell was so strong Luna felt sick and was force to slow down. Her head felt woozy as her steps became erratic. Somehow she unconsciously neared the groin when the ground suddenly rocked underneath her.

Luna's eyes grew wide as she fell over the edge of Elizabeth's inner thigh and was falling towards her sex. She screamed as she reached out and grabbed a single strand of hair. Hanging on with all her life on the line, she smacked against the soft warmth that was Elizabeth's groin. The sick musky aroma gagged her, the moist warm air covered her like the thinnest blanket. To her left was the top of the giantess's lips and to Luna's horror she watched as Elizabeth's clit started to protrude.

"Oh damn wha' a turn of events! Looks like th' clear winner jus' took a fell." Shawntae's face who was hovering over Alice moved over to look down directly at Elizabeth's groin. Moving just a little closer her nose was inches from her friend's sex as her eyes widened in laughter. "Oh my gawd! Luna's hangin' by a pubic hair! If she doesn't climb up in time Kim's gonna catch up an' pass her!"

"I so wanna finger myself right now!" Elizabeth bellowed, she had only shifted just to get a little comfortable. There was no doubt she could feel the little girl's every movement by her groin and it only got her hornier. Unfortunately there was nothing she could do about it, her hands were at the back of her head gripping her gorgeous hair. Biting her the bottom of her trembling lip, she took in a sharp breath as she tried to endure this of course made Shawntae laugh a storm.

Kim was quite relieved to have the black giantess hovering over Luna for once. It was still daunting her large they were. Looking to her left was the expanse of Shawntae's body stretched above her. She could see her dark lips in between those huge legs, and above her was her rock hard abs. Over to her upper right hung her breasts like a black sky it seemed too much. Both bodies, land and sky were unfathomably big but if Kim was too choose she would pick Shawntae's body. It was hard to see it but the noticeable difference in thickness and size if they pay close attention. By then she was running across the thick well tones thigh and towards the meeting of both roads at Elizabeth's massive hips.

Kim was then hit by an incredible smell that could only be the giantess's own musky sex. It was revolting, sickening to think how close she is to this insane evil girl. Yet it was nothing compared to Luna who was up against it and bearing the worst of it all. By then Elizabeth was starting to get wet and hot. Luna was doing all she could to climb but the pubic hair was up above was too far to reach. Again she looks to her left as her body trembled in fear of her enlarging clit. It was almost as big as half of her body and she could only fear when Elizabeth's fingers will fall from the sky and use her like a sex toy. "No! No please no! Someone save me please!" She cried as she tried to pull herself up again and failed. "I don't wanna die this way! No!!!!" She screamed more and more but it was futile. Nobody would come to her rescue.

Nobody until Kim's head popped into view from above and hand reached out for hers. "Grab my hand you bitch! I ain't gonna leave you to die like this!" Swallowing down her disgust she wrapped around as much pubes around her wrist as she could. Gripping it with her right hand while she laid out over the edge with her hand stretched out for Luna. She was hit by a stronger musk and shocked by the fat cow's growing clit. They were really getting horny off their suffering and it was maddening to Kim. To the point that she wouldn't feel right to leave Luna like this. "Grab my hand you clumsy girl!"

"Oh thank you!" Luna was crying a river as she latched onto Kim's hand and was hauled up enough to grab enough pubic hair to help herself up. Both girls fell in a heap entangle in the soft dark hairs below Elizabeth's tummy. To tired to continue they had no choice but to rest here before making their move again.

"Man what a change of face! Kim jus' saved Luna folks, wow if I didn't hate her guts already I would say she deserves a huge smooch an' a reward!" Yelled Shawntae up above them as her loud voice continued to batter them like another obstacle to their quests.

"Can I finger myself now?" Elizabeth groan, she was doing all she could not to move.

"Nope! Ground doesn't move! Ya already pushin' it by talkin' so no fingerin'!" Shawntae chuckled as Lizzy released a low deflated whine. "Alrigh'-alrigh' since I'm you friend...I'll do it for you." And just like that Shawntae dipped her hand between Lizzy's legs and began to rub her moist hot groin slowly. This was foreign land for her, never had she touched her friend like this. Now that she thought about it she wasn't even sure why the hell she was doing this but the murmurs and gasps of pleasure coming out of her friend was pleasant to her ears. It was wet down there, as her fingers rubbed the lips and folds then grasping and kneading the clit between her thumb and index. "Okay...this is like so weird and gay right now." Shawntae's face was quite blank when her eyes widened from the pressure applied by Elizabeth's thick thighs, squeezing her hand in place.

The ground underneath them rumbled and trembled like a constant earthquake. Both girls had scrambled away from Shawntae's hand when it fell from the sky but they both had to stop when Elizabeth suddenly moved underneath them. Looking back they couldn't believe that one giantess was fingering the other in this sick twisted game of theirs which made things even more difficult for the little contestants. Looking up to Shawntae's embarrassed face, they were soon the objects of her attention as her thundering voice yelled upon them. "Well hurry it up! Ya still gotta race t' see who makes it t' th' nose first!"

They didn't need anymore than that to get back to work but with Shawntae's hand indulging the landscape's horny needs. Crossing the stomach proved a greater challenge as Elizabeth's uneven breathing would cause the belly to expand upwards then shutter downwards. Occasionally the body would wriggle, and move rocking both tiny girls off their feet. It got to one point when Kim fell into Elizabeth's belly button which wasn't as clean as the rest of her body. Luna had fallen onto a single visible peck of Elizabeth's abs. So close to her stomach both girls could hear the inner workings of the behemoth's digestive tracks better than the giantess's. It just occurred to Luna that Natalie's body is being eaten underneath her.

"Oh god! Oh god Kim! Natalie's down there! She's right below us!" Luna screamed in horror as she sat on her knees but fell onto her side from another shutter.

"I know! Come on ya stupid girl!" Kim yelled, climbing out of the hole and reaching Luna from there they had to help each other cross the rocky plane that was Elizabeth's stomach. Under every step was a reminder that one of there friend's met their demise in the most torturous way possible. Eaten alive, swallowed like a piece of meat by this evil bitch. Anger fueled Kim while Luna was fretful and scared of it all. It didn't help much as the ominous ragged breathing of their obstacle course was getting much short.

Elizabeth couldn't help but squirm and wriggle, ignoring the two bodies for the pleasure between her legs. Her friend's manicured hands fingering her lips and folds, diving her fingers inside as her thighs trapped her there. She wasn't going to let go until she found that release and she did, much sooner then usual. Another climax came as her thighs clenched Shawntae's hand even harder while her body rose off the bed. She shouted as her fluids gushed out of her tunnel and splashed between her thighs. Seeping onto the thick blanket she had laid out on the bed and soaking Shawntae's hand wet. Once her body fell back to the bed she released Shawntae who backed away with her hand covered in cum. Elizabeth's was covered in sweat and breathing hard, looking over to her the black girl. "Thank you so much." She smiled before lying back and focusing on laying still. She wondered if they made it through the climax.

There was nothing like walking across a living ground when it sudden lurched towards the sky. Forcing both tiny bodies off their feet through the explosive force. The loud shout was booming and harsh for their ears as they flew up and landed back beneath Elizabeth's massive daunting breasts. Then there was the fall, a frightening drop worst than any roller coaster left both girls screaming for their lies. Fortunately they landed safely at the softest place possible. Kim plopped into Elizabeth's left boob than rolled down the slope towards them middle between the bimbo girl's breasts. Luna landed on the right areola, bouncing and slamming against Elizabeth's hardened nipple.

Their living obstacle course was breathing a storm that was quite loud for both girls. The ground was covered in sweat making it quite slippery and them wet. The goal was still there for the taking and the first to act was Kim. Still dazed and woozy Kim caught her breath and timed the rise and fall of Elizabeth's chest. Stuck between both mountainous milk producing jugs that belong to the giant cow she placed on hand against the soft wet wall and made her way towards the exit. It was slippery but she was soon out and standing at the collar of Elizabeth's chest.

In front of her was the girl's neck which curved towards the chin that was too far out of her reach. "Fucking bitch makin' us go through this." Kim cursed as she tried to figure out a way to get up when she heard a yelp. Moving aside, she watched Luna rolled down clumsily from the slope of Elizabeth's sweaty breast. Covered in the other girls sweat, Luna shuttered then stood as she looked at Kim then up at the impossible challenge. Her mind working quickly before devising a plan. "We'll climb from the side of her face. Use her hair or ear, or whatever...uh." Luna stopped and turned towards Kim.

Kim nodded towards her and smile. "The best woman wins." And like that they parted ways as both girls were quite determined to live through this trying trial. Running across Elizabeth's neck she stopped at the edge and peered down at a bundle of the girl's long black hair. Breathing in a few puffs, Kim hopped into the sea of black hair. Landing safely but the next challenge was wading through it and climbing her way up to Elizabeth's face. Thankfully the giantess was laying still so they didn't have to worry about anymore surprises. To Kim's luck there was a twine of hair that lead up to Lizzy's ear. It was difficult to climb but sheer guts proved otherwise as she grabbed the other lobe and hoisted herself up. Scaling up her ear she carefully climbed onto the top of the ear and was about to leap her way onto the girl's cheek bone when a shadow landed on her.

Expecting Shawntae's leering face she was met with a more shocking surprise. It was Luna who managed to climb onto the tremendous face first and had enough time left over to come over to her. "So what? Gonna help me-" Kim was stopped mid question when Luna's foot stomped her face flat and kicked her off Elizabeth's ear. The girl was too shocked to realize she was falling when she landed in a sea of black hair. There she laid, silent, motionless, and defeated as she continued to stare up into the distant ceiling.

"OMG!!!!" Shawntae screamed, she had fallen silent since her hand was used for Lizzy's please.

"What? What happened!" Elizabeth yelled, she could feel movement all over her face. From one cheek to the other while something was climbing using her ear. She was holding back the giggles of tiny feet running across her face as she bit her bottom lip and strain to see who it was. Her large hazel eyes spotted Luna who walked triumphantly towards her nose, scaled upon it and stood.

"Luna three-hundred kicked Kim off your cheek girl! What a cooooold bitch!" Shawntae laughed clapping her hands together after she used the blanket to clean her soiled left hand. She could still feel it though, Lizzy's thick thighs gripping her hand and releasing all over it. It was strange but it wasn't revolting.

"Oh ma gawd really?!" Elizabeth squealed, finally she could rise and sit up. Luna who sat triumphantly on the giantess's nose wasn't prepared for the sudden shift and fell off. Fortunately Elizabeth's hand was there to catch her. "So where's Kim?"

"Righ' 'ere!" Shawntae plucked the inch tall form out of Elizabeth's hair and held the loser before both their faces. Stuck in the black girl's grasp, Kim was motionless still in shock of how she was betrayed like that. It was even more infuriating when Luna could have won before she even got up there. Instead she came over just to kick her in the bloody face. The rage boiling in Kim got to a point where she cracked.

"Fuck you! Fuck all of you! I hope you all burn in hell! I hope you all suffer! Fuck you fat bitches! Fuck you Luna! Fuck all of you! Fuck you too Melany!!!!!" Kim screamed and screamed as she through a tantrum, wriggling in Shawntae's grasp even though their was no hope in escaping. Both sets of giant eyes widened in surprise as well as the ones trapped within the pantyhose who were watching this whole time.

"My, my, what a potty mouth?" Lizzy chuckled as she shifted back and allowed room for Tae to sit.

"Wow, does she kiss her momma wit' that mouth?" Tae asked, feigning shock as shed held up her other hand to her mouth. Mouth gaped open.

"But I know what she's gonna kiss." Lizzy giggled when Tae sat beside down, her feet leaned against her thigh as her toes wriggled and tapped against the warm well tones flesh.

"My ass that's right! Make her a lil' bigger fo' me girl friend!" Shawntae yelled directly into Kim's frustrated face. This time, she really did burst the girls eardrums as she withered in pain but it was it was worthless, thick, long fingers held her in place as she began to grow. The world, the giantess, her torturers grew smaller but to only a point. What were unfathomable beasts were no less fearsome giants. Grown to five inches, it took Shawntae's whole hand to hold her. Manicured fingers gripped her naked form, her breasts pushed and laid out over her thumb.

"I can't hear! You fuckin' loud bitch I can't hear!" Kim continued screaming, she couldn't hear a thing but that didn't stop her from yelling. Her ears bled as the grip on her body tightened to a painful point but she didn't care. Anything was better than being crushed under the black bitch's ass. "Fuck you! Fucking die in hell you stupid cunt!"

Shawntae's smile was starting to disappear from her face. The was so much she could take and it was taking all her will power not to crush the toy size girl in her grasp. The idea of watching her explode in her own grasp was pleasing but then so was the idea of feeling her go splat underneath her ass. Gone was her leering smile, instead it was replaced by a dark evil smirk. Bouncing from her seat on the bed she strolled towards the other end of the room with a metal chair next to the door. Grabbing the chair with one hand she dragged it over towards the bed. Before seating her prized butt onto its cold metal while she turned Kim's body around between both of her playful hands.

Fingers held her with out care as the five inch body was twirled around and pinched between white tipped yellow nails. At the end she was held upside down with her left leg gripped by between the thumb and index fingers of both hands. The smirk across Shawntae's face hadn't budge an inch as she crossed her legs, rocking her foot up and down playfully. Elizabeth sat on the bed, hugging her knees into her chest and watching with wonder when she heard a sickening crack.

Kim screamed a blood shilling scream as her left leg was snapped at the joint of her knee. Surgeon like fingers had twirled her around, ignoring her scream as her right arm was held in the mad black woman's grasp. Kim could only tremble and scream further as her arm was twisted until the joint at her elbow popped free. Again she was whirled around, these maniacal yellow and white nailed fingers were emotionless and cruel. Nothing stopped them as they held her left leg at two points, her thigh and her ankle. With superior strength, they bent her knee at an angle it should never go until an audible crack registered everybody's ear. Kim was in so much pain she could no longer scream but silently wail in her own version of hell. Last was her left arm but unlike the other limbs it was held only between two digits of Shawntae's right hand. Raising the broken body up before her face, that smirk transformed into a malicious grin. "Look at that. Kim got nothing else t' say?" The venom seeped into her words was so poisonous and chilling it even gripped Elizabeth.

Kim was barely hanging on to life. Some how she was still conscious as her tearful eyes looked into the looming face that was her torturer. "Mercy." Was all she could say.

"What? Couldn't hear you there. You probably can't even hear me!" Shawntae leaned back and swung the broken body back and forth, amusing her as she stared at her own work. Then she leaned in with her lips inches from Kim's face. "Well...read my lips bitch. Good-bye." And like that, Shawntae stood up and twisted around on her heels. Slowly she placed Kim down on her warm seat lightly and going to the point of petting the mangled body with the tips of her fingers.

Kim was laid out on her back, forced to watch the black giantess turn around. There hovering over the poor girl was a tremendous perfect ghetto ass. Twin black cheeks, large and quite the handful was Kim's entire world. Slowly it descended onto her with the promise of bringing her doom. The girl couldn't utter a word as the warm flesh made contact her her skin. She was aligned underneath the right buttocks as the hot flesh engulfed her and the pressure increase. Shawntae's weight crushing upon her like she was some sort of toy but she wasn't, she couldn't hold up to such a strain as she listened to her own ribs cracking. Blood gushed from her mouth as her eyes grew wide. Then, at the worst of times, stuck between life and death the weight lifted and for a moment she was glued to Shawntae's butt until she fell off and splatted against the chair. Why? Why was she still conscious?! Why could she still feel her guts making a mad rush out of all exits and her ribs crushed, puncturing her lungs. It felt horrible, there was so much pain. So much that Kim couldn't bear this taste of hell. Somehow she still had sight in one eye as she looked up and saw something coming to her rescue. Ironically, Kim was at her happiest. Shawntae's ass finally came to save her, end her of this hellish pain. This time, the black girl's entire weight fell and squashed the woman underneath her ass, snuffing out her life completely. Yet she rose again and struck the chair repeatedly. Blood squirted off the seat onto the blanket and rug. It seeped between her crack and sprinkled the other side of her cheek.

The black girl didn't care, she was enjoying herself as she beat the chair itself with her booty. Kim's flattened remains was glued to the supple black flesh as if it was meant to be. Meant to be one with Shawntae's almighty black booty.