- Text Size +
To be honest, despite how tired I felt, I was finding it difficult to sleep, worrying about what the following day would have in store.  I had always wanted Lorraine (and many other women) to sit on my face, but I’d never even thought about being actually inserted up someone’s anus!The time ticked by quite slowly, I sat watching the red numerals tick by on Lorraine’s clock radio. I guess I must have drifted to sleep because the next thing the clock radio is blaring its pop music and Lorraine is stretching by the side of me.
“Good morning!” she said, cheerfully, “I’m going to jump in the shower and then we’ll get you in your new home for the day!”I sat nervously waiting for her to return.  My feelings seem to be having a massive battle with each other: on one hand, I love the thought of being up Lorraine’s bare ass, however on the other hand, I’m also dreading it especially if she’s as windy today as she was yesterday!Lorraine comes back through into her room with her dark hair tied up in a towel.  She is completely nude.  I can feel a stirring in my pants at the sight of her, then she picks me up.
“Well, you’ve coped as my cushion and the inside of my trousers so far! Now for the hardest challenge yet namely my butt! Believe me, this will be a piece of cake compared with what I have planned tomorrow!”
What the hell did that mean?  No time to ponder it now, Lorraine’s cute but (from my perspective) gigantic butt fills my vision.  She gently pulls her cheeks apart with one hand and places me right in the valley.  I can actually see her anus from where I am, in fact my face is almost touching it.  So far, it smells ok seeing as she’s just showered.
I guess she’s used some sort of spell to hold me in position because I can’t move from where I am and when she releases her bum cheeks, I’m plunged into almost total darkness and, as predicted, my face is staring almost directly at her anus.Lorraine continues getting dressed, with a white thong coming up alongside me and then what seems to be a short skirt as I am still getting a tiny bit of light when she walks.
She is having her morning coffee whilst dancing around the kitchen to the music blaring from her radio.  So far, so good!The day goes ok until about an hour after breakfast while she is watching TV (it sounded like Jerry Springer) Lorraine lifts her butt very slightly from the couch and lets out a long fart.  That came as a total shock!  My face was staring at her anus and that monster blasted right over my face.  I was gagging, my eyes were streaming and my nose felt like it was on fire!  Lorraine giggled “Sorry about that!  I’ll try to warn you next time!”After that, there was always the sour smell lingering in my location as she went about her day.  Lorraine had promised me she wouldn’t have anything gassy for lunch, and I was grateful for that!  If she was an enemy of mine, she could leave me here for days and eat nothing but taco’s!  Imagine that! I shuddered at the thought.  It was one thing having a gorgeous lady sit on my face, but it was quite another to be up her anus, especially at this tiny size!After a day of shopping and visiting friends, she returned home and changed into her exercise outfit. I prepared myself mentally for the sweaty shower I was about to get.
Sure enough, she mounted the exercise bike and started pedalling. After a short time, her butt was seeping sweat which had a rather nasty odour and indeed taste to it.  Then she went for her run on the running machine. By the time she was finished, I was drenched.“OK, we’ll take a shower now and then I’ll tell you what’s planned for tomorrow” Lorraine said.I thought she was going to let me out but she didn’t.  I remained attached to her anus, however she pulled her bum cheeks apart and I basked in the clear, hot water pelting down at me.  Lorraine gently drew her sponge over me and I started sneezing with the soap.  Then she was stepping out of the shower and Lorraine reached round and removed me from her butt.  “We’ll talk shortly, but for now I’ll put you back into your bowl” Lorraine said as she padded into her bedroom leaving wet footprints on the floor.I sat and waited.  Lorraine came in and sat on the edge of her bed.  She was now wearing a creamy baggy Tee shirt and tight jeans.
“You know how I said I was a witch and I could read your innermost desires?” she asked me.“Yeeees” I replied tentatively, not knowing what was coming next.
“One of your desires was to sniff my butt, which I’m sure you’ll agree has now been accomplished?”
“Definitely!” I replied with a grin.
“I also know that one of your other desires is to be eaten. Swallowed whole by a giant woman.”
I turned bright red again. “There’s nothing you don’t know” I mumbled.
“Look, I want you to enjoy all I’m doing for you.  I know you enjoyed sniffing my ass, even the farts.” She was correct, I had to admit I did have a raging erection almost all the time over the past few days, “so now I can make your next fantasy come true.  I know you don’t want to be digested and killed…” She was reading my mind “so I can swallow you, hold you in my stomach for as long as you want then safely pass you through my digestive system and, erm, poop you!”I sat in stunned silence.  This was indeed a long-held fantasy.  The thought of going in through those gorgeous lips and spending a day in her stomach then re-emerging into the outside world through that orifice I’d grown to know over the past few days… I think with her witch mind-reading skills, she already knew what I thought.“OK Lorraine, I’d LOVE to be swallowed alive by you!” I told her.  A huge grin came over her face.
“Well, have a good night of rest and I’ll see you at breakfast time!” she laughed.