- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This was my first try at a duel perspective story. Tell me what you think.
I pulled myself out of the mess of chewed up sandwich using what little remained of my strength after the very trying experience I'd just had. Not only was I shorter than the crust of a slice of bread, though only by a foot or two, but I was now also inside the belly of some unknown woman who had unknowingly eaten me inside her lunch, which happened to be a baloney and cheese sandwich.

Now that I could have lived with, after all, upon arriving in the belly of my goddess I'd discovered that her stomach acid, for whatever reason, lacked the power to hurt me. Well at least for immediately anyway. It still bubbled slightly, which meant it was working on me, but when I threw it off the flesh wasn't even red or pockmarked, it just felt a little warm from having been in the warm liquid.

There were two things about my situation which I found most disturbing though. The first was that I lacked any kind of clothing, and that I hadn't noticed this lack until I'd actually gone looking. For some odd reason it felt like I should have realized my lack of garments, though really being naked at my size wasn't so bad, as few people really would be able to make out any details about my body anyway.

The second thing about this situation that was wrong, was the fact that I lacked those details. Both my anus, cheeks, hole, and all, and more importantly the parts which should have been on the opposite side of my body from the butt, were missing. Where they should have been was simply a covering of flesh, that reminded my of the old G.I. Joe action figures.

Of course I had little time to ponder anything about my situation or lack of certain pieces of my anatomy as I was forced to avoid incoming nourishment for the goddess. Bits of cheese, which was already melting inside the confines of my goddess' belly, stuck to my foot, trying to hold me where I was to be buried again, but my strength proved the equal of melted dairy byproducts and I was able to pull myself free just in time to avoid getting buried under another load of meat, cheese, and bread.

I did not, however, avoid the avalanche of gunk as it spread like some weird water from where it hit, slamming me into the wall of the goddess' stomach, which undulated at my touch. At first I though I might be able to punch the wall to try and get some attention, but before I could hit the wall, it suddenly sprang forward and hit me, sending me flying a little ways to land right in the middle of the pile of gunk just as yet another bite came down, burying me yet again under the goo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was quite bored now. I'd thought I'd feel him moving around inside me, like I'd done with Amon, but instead I couldn't feel a thing. Maybe I'd imagined feeling Amon, and simply seeing him through the Raven Eyes had made me think I'd felt him. If so then I wished I'd swallowed one before eating the guy, but a deal was a deal.

I took another bite from the sandwich I'd made and played with it a while in my mouth. I wish it would move or resist me. He had, if only a little bit, and Amon had done it quite a bit, though he'd also been bigger than this new guy. I'd have to leave him bigger the next time I did this with a guy, if only so I could feel them moving about inside me. After all what good was it to swallow something alive if you couldn't get a little pleasure out of it?

Swallowing that bite I downed the last bit of my lunch, popping it in my mouth and swallowing it whole in the same way I'd learned to do in these last few weeks. It felt interesting to have something that still retained its shape slide down my throat, because even though it didn't actively resist the pull, I could at least imagine it did as it caught once or twice on some little protrusion, slowly making its way downward, until at last it was pushed into my body, behind my breast, to fall into the pit of my now sated stomach.

I wondered then just how scared the man was? I mean Amon had been plenty scared when I'd done this to him, but then Amon had also been much more susceptible to gastric juices which I knew where already making the sandwich part of my body. If the Old Wolf, which was what I'd been thinking of the Curio Shop owner as since I'd found out who he was, spoke the truth, then the man was fine, if a little freaked out.

"He'll get over it," I said to myself as I got up from the couch where I'd been sitting, feeling a slight tickle in my belly as I did so. Trying not to react I looked over at the clock to find that my simple lunch had taken me almost a half hour to make thanks to my added ingredient, and that I was already going to be in trouble back at the office, so I didn't go right to my door, instead walking into the bathroom and sitting down. I don't know why but both times I'd done this I had to crap right afterwards.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My goddess wasted little more time with the remainder of her meal, for the moment I had extricated myself from my slimy prison of masticated food another load dropped right on top of me, this one still quite solid, though a little crushed. Of course it felt that when it landed right on top of me that it was trying to crush me in revenge, but luckily that ground beneath me was still covered in goo, and so it bent under me, creating an impression of my body.

Not wanting to stay in one place to long I began digging through the gunk, almost swimming in it really. I tried to imagine that that was what I was doing, as it took my thoughts off the oddity of my present circumstances. It didn't really help much as the gunk stuck to my body, constantly reminding me that I lacked both cloths and the parts that they were supposed to cover. Finally breaking the surface I stood, but only for a moment, as I fell to my knees and covered my ears at the sound of a voice from the heavens, belonging to a goddess.

"He'll get over it," she said, I assume to herself as I hadn't seen anyone else in the room, nor had I heard the phone ring again. Whoever her words were intended for mattered little as she rose, and that simple getting up pressed me down into the goo, as an elevator would push me into the floor if it rose fast enough, and then suddenly stopped, sending me skyward once more, ending, as was becoming usual for me, in a hard slam into a nearby wall.

I actually hit the wall with enough force that it gave under the impact, bending inward and trapping me for a few moments in a hammock of flesh, before resuming its real shape so that I could roll down the side of the goddess' belly, right into the goo once more. Finding the semisolid ground I grabbed it, and then listened as the booming of the goddess' footsteps joined the rhythm of the thudding of her heart, and each motion tried to send me flying once more.

I held my ground though, and at last the motion of the footsteps ended, only to be followed by an abrupt drop which dislodged not only me, but most of the goo from the floor of the stomach, causing me to be mixed in with it once again as both myself and a small layer of goo fell once more toward the earth.

For a second I tried digging my way out of the gunk again, but then I realized that getting free would probably do me little good at this point as I doubted that my goddess would be sitting for long. This fact was confirmed when I heard a sound I equated with the bathroom, though it was odd being inside someone as they went. Nevertheless, I would have to wait patiently until she sat still for long enough for me to try and climb up her throat.

Laying back in the mush I felt the weight of the last couple of minutes, which felt like days to me, and my eyes slowly began to close. Even the sharp rise and the noise of rushing water as my goddess flushed away a load that was probably bigger than me didn't seem to be able to keep me awake, and as she began walking again I felt as if I was being gently rocked to sleep by the world, which existed only for me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Walking towards the door I wondered for a second how that had sounded from within, as I'd never gotten the opportunity to ask Amon about that. After all I'd made damn sure that bastard was dead before I'd gotten up. Which raised the point of how it felt to be inside me as I was walking, something I hadn't discussed with him before doing this. Must be one hell of a roller coaster ride laying in someone's stomach as they walked around.

I almost asked him, but then decided it wasn't worth it. After all he couldn't answer me, so what was the point. I'd get him to tell me what it was like when he was back to normal. That thought, which came to me as I was at the door caused me to look towards my bedroom, which was across from the kitchen. Again I was tempted to go into that chamber and check to make sure everything was okay, but as before I decided not too, instead panicking slightly as I noticed that I was probably going to be late for work at this point.

Grabbing my coat I forgot, well I forgot as much as it was possible for me to forget, about the tiny man sitting in my belly with my sandwich. I rushed down the steps and at last climbed into my old beat up Ford Taurus. The car, a present from Amon, was, like most things about that man, working much better now that he was dead. I don't know whether he cursed it or something, but as it had for the past couple of months it started on the first try, and I shifted into reverse, joining the world at large again.

The drive to work was, as it usually was, uneventful to say the least. The roads I drove had little or no traffic, due in part to their roughness and part to the fact that they were a confusing maze if you didn't know where you were going. Twice during the sharper turns, in which I barely avoid the nearby trees that lined the road, I felt a slight bump in my chest, and wondered what my little prisoner was doing, but I tried to ignore it as best I could, focusing on keeping the two of us alive.

We made it to the office with about two minutes to spare. I parked my car right where I always did, though I noticed that Jenny, one of the other girls, had parked in such a way that someone, me maybe, was going to hit her pulling out. I wasn't going to complain today though. Even now I could feel my good mood at what I'd done, and the sensations, real or imagined, were enough to keep me on the brink for most of the day.

Going inside I raced up the stairs, as usual ignoring the elevator which was prone to breaking down between floors, causing the passengers to be stuck inside for several hours until someone figured out they were trapped and got the damn thing running again. This wait had become shorter now that everyone was required to carry cellphones, but it was still far to long for me.

Going up the stairs three or four at a time I reached the third floor at a speed that could have won me at least a dozen Olympic medals, for effort if nothing else. Instead of medals when I burst through the door into the office though, all I got was a sour look from Melissa, who was standing right there tapping her foot impatiently at me.

"Reese, you're late again," she complained as I walked inside, gasping for breathe thanks to my headlong rush. Leaning down to get some wind back in my lungs I eyed Melissa, who not a year ago was a regular late like myself, though thanks to some weird ring she got she seemed to be able to be everywhere at once.

"I know, I know. Traffic was terrible," I lied, and she knew I lied too, as she used the same route into work that I did. She didn't protest my lateness any farther though, and instead walked over to her office, which was the big one at the end of the room. I, meanwhile, made my way through a sea of cubicles towards a much smaller office at the back. Everyone smiled at me as I walked past, something they'd been doing since Amon mysteriously vanished and my mood improved so much.

Opening the door to my office I was greeted by yet another flunky, who handed me more paperwork I'd have to lookover and dumb down for the management. As he handed the report to me I felt a sudden tickle in my belly, and I guess I jumped a bit as he started to give me one of those sidelong looks you give a crazy person.

"Are you feeling okay, Reese?" he asked me, and I nearly broke out in laughter because of the answer that popped into my head when he asked. It took every ounce of will power to fight that sensation, and at last look at him with a straight face.

"Oh it's just lunch settling down," I said, barely maintaining my composure as he nodded, commenting that he had trouble with that sometimes too as he made his way around me and to the door. When at last he was gone I let myself chuckle a bit, though by then I'd gotten most of my composure back, and then sat at the desk, where I'd be for several hours going over the reports the engineers wanted to send up to management. I sighed deeply as I stared at them.

I was tempted to send them up as is just to confuse those dunderheads at the top, but then felt another little bump in my belly, and decided I needed to kill a few hours anyway, and began my work of replacing the multi-syllabic words in the report with some nicer, mono ones that the corporate heads wouldn't need a dictionary, translator, and probably a web enabled computer, to find the meanings of.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't know how long I'd been asleep, or even if I had been. It could be I'd just fallen into that dazed state, like the one I'd found myself in when this began. Whatever the case I was awoken when I felt myself pressed downward into the goo that cushioned me, the sounds of footsteps indicating that my goddess was climbing some steps so fast that she might as well have been going straight up like a rocket.

The stop wasn't nearly as sudden as I would have expected from the way she'd been running, but my goddess still caused my world a bit of upset as everything was thrown upwards again, including myself, only to settle down a second later, this time with me atop the goo, which wasn't so surprising as the goo was now floating on liquid, presumably her stomach acid, which bubbled slightly.

I heard from beyond the walls of her belly someone's voice, though with the noises of her body surrounding me, I couldn't hear what was said. I wondered if the words outside were directed at my goddess, but was jolted out of my wonder as the world tilted suddenly to my side, and both myself and my island began to slosh over into a nearby wall.

"I know, I know. Traffic was terrible," she responded as her breathe became less ragged and more natural. I couldn't argue with her assessment of traffic, as what sensations I could remember of the ride over involved many violent twists and turns. I was left to ponder where it was this goddess of mine lived that had such terrible traffic.

I didn't hear a response to my goddess' thought, though there might have been. Instead my focus was pointed towards the fleshy prison where I sat, the reason being that I could suddenly hear a sloshing sound that was closer to running water than the sound of liquid moving to the rhythm of footsteps.

Looking around I was startled to find that the wall opposite where I sat was slowly puckering inward, becoming something akin to a black hole. With an ever increasing speed all the things that occupied my goddess' stomach were beginning to move in the direction of the hole. This included the goo, the stomach acid, and most importantly, me.

Seeing the movement around me, and hearing the sucking noises coming from the other end of the belly, I grabbed onto the flesh at my side, and was gratified when it proved just rugged enough to hold onto. It didn't stay that way though, as the stomach began to take on a shape much like a funnel, and I quickly found myself dangling over a slope that led straight into my goddess' small intestine.

I realized then that I'd waited too long to climb out, and that I had to hold on, lest I be swept along my goddess' digestive tract to that inevitable conclusion. If I was able to stay in the stomach I could try to climb up her throat, or at least irritate her enough to make her vomit, but if I was pulled through the complete water-flume ride that was her intestine I would have little chance of reaching the top exit, and would instead have to settle for the rear, and very likely a smelly grave as she flushed me down the toilet to drown without ever knowing I was there.

This thought led me to grab onto the wall with all my might, which it turned out was a terrible idea, as this was just enough for my goddess to notice, and she suddenly jumped in response. This motion, noticeable even to someone outside her, was more than enough to dislodge me from my position and send me flying. Luckily I was able to grab something in my flight this time, and now found myself much higher above the funnel below, right near the entrance to the esophagus.

"Oh it's just lunch settling down," she said a moment later, and those words rattled my prison, nearly causing me to lose my tenuous grip, but I held, not ready to give up just yet. I could hear another muffled response, followed a few moments later by my goddess walking again, and finally siting still. I waited a few seconds to make sure she'd stay still before starting to grab clumps of flesh and make my way over to the tight ring of muscle that was my escape.

Of course, being that the stomach was draining, that ring was squeezed tightly shut, but I'd come too far to let that stop me. Hanging by my hands I began to kick at the opening, hoping that it would yield to me. Instead it only seemed to grow tighter, and I was forced to redo my hand positions as I prepared to make another go at it, and so was unprepared as the flesh of her stomach began to crumple as my goddess took in a deep breathe, before releasing it in a rumbling sigh, which caused the skin to bounce back into shape, making me lose my grip and plummet towards the floor below.

I struck the ground so hard I know she felt it, though she didn't jump this time as she'd done before. As I'd suspected the ground of the funnel, though seemingly porous, was quite slick, and I found myself sliding towards the dark hole at the other end of the stomach. It yawned open like the mouth of some predator in anticipation of the kill, and as I slid along the rough surface that separated it from the stomach it began to close, and I shouted at the heavens as it did, for it marked my death.

That didn't stop the flesh of the goddess, as I doubt anything, least of all my puny voice, could have stopped the moving of her body. With a sad slowness it covered the exit in a solid looking wall of pressed flesh, and when I tried to rush towards it, the ridged flesh around me began to move, and I was forced away from my only hope for survival by the motion. I reached out towards it, trying to will it to come closer.

Then, without warning, I reached a precipice, and fell down into the abyss, with no hope of ever returning to the light. Around me the walls of my goddess' intestine seemed to sweat acid, this one stronger than that of the stomach, and causing me to feel a slight sting wherever it touched me. As I was slowly pulled along by the ridges I could only find pleasure in that every part of my body was touching my goddess, in a way that no other man ever could, and this comforted me slightly as I made my way ever onward, each moment getting closer to a smelly, watery grave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With one last key stroke it was done. I'd finished my whole day's work in the time it was supposed to take for a human to digest a meal, and so I was very excited as I filed away the now manager level reports so that they could get lost in the system for a while, finally arriving where they needed to be many months too late to be of any use.

Even that depressing thought didn't get me down as I walked through the cubicles again. Unlike when I'd come in six hours ago they were mostly empty now, with only a few people still around, most doing personal projects rather than any real work. I saw only one thing of interest on that little walk, and tried my best to ignore it, because it happened to be Frank, one of the smartest guys at the office, looking at a page that had the radioactive symbol as the background, and several red ‘Top Secret" lines overlaid.

Finding that Melissa wasn't in her office I was relieved, as I don't think I could take another lecture from her about being late. I was aware now that her success probably stemmed from something supernatural purchased at the Curio Shop, and this knowledge had made dealing with her harder. Not only because I knew it, but also because she knew that I knew it.

Thankfully I was able to make it out to my car without any mishaps, and I was surprised to find that I'd been right about Jenny's car. Someone had indeed crashed into it. Though since I hadn't seen her in the office I was surprised to find her car in the lot. It was of course possible she'd been in the bathroom when I'd walked by her cubical, but then her computer would have been on, and it wasn't.

I shook my head, after all it wasn't my problem what Jenny did. She wasn't even in my department, so I pushed her out of my mind as I climbed once more into the Taurus. The late afternoon sun chose that moment to come to a level where it shined through the branches of some trees, hitting me with its light right on my abdomen. I don't know whether that was a sign, a premonition, or just some weird twist of Fate who, according to the Old Wolf, really like these kinds of things, but I felt a pressure build up in my lower body, and I was just able to contain the feeling I'd been on the brink of since lunch.

I made my way home even faster going home than I had going to work, and was thankful when I climbed out to find that I hadn't hit anything, at least not in such a way that it was visible on the car. Without another thought I rushed up the steps to my door, and entered my small two-story home, slamming my way through the door, and then bolting towards the door to my room behind the steps to the upstairs.

The door was open, something it hadn't been earlier. I didn't stop to ponder this though, and instead looked right through the open door at the bed, where there was the form of a man, sitting, though he'd been laying down when I'd left him before. Again I didn't question, as now was the time for action rather than questions. I felt pressure building as something pushed its way into my butt. Stripping off my clothes faster than a dress on prom night I ran into the room and flung myself into the man's now outstretched arms.

"Fuck me," I ordered, not requesting, but commanding, and as with all my commands the empty husk, which felt slightly cold to my touch, obeyed. He grabbed my breasts and took me there, and I felt him slide into me, at last releasing something that had been building within me for so long that it felt like a part of me. Though it was good to finally be doing this, some part of me missed the talk and moans of a man, for the walking corpse thing did nothing but follow orders, and so made no sounds as he did what I'd told him to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The remainder of my journey through my goddess was uneventful. After passing into her small intestine I was moved slowly forward, watching as the food, liquid, and other gunk ahead of me was absorbed by the walls, to become part of the gorgeous being in which I was entrapped. That fate would not be mine though, for even though the acid in the intestine hurt more, it was still not enough to even mark my skin.

Looking around several times I was surprised at the amount of space I had to move in, despite my thoughts that the intestine would be nearly as cramped as the esophagus. Though when it went up the walls squeezed me, whenever it moved across horizontally, or down vertically, I was basically allowed a bit of free movement by my prison, though any time I tried to move back it would move under me, forcing me forward.

After several twists and turns I came to accept my fate. Besides what better way to die than to be inside a woman's butt. Many men dream of such a death, hoping to be doing something like this in their final moments. I of course was coming out rather than shoving something in, but in my mind they equaled about the same thing, and I couldn't fight it anyway.

A few years, or more likely hours, later the surrounding walls changed, and began to draw in things much more powerfully than they were excreting acid. I realized without comment that I'd finally reached the large intestine, which was only a small rise, a bit of a walk across, and then finally a long drop into the colon, from where I would then be pushed out the lovely anus of my goddess. I didn't fight it any more, and in fact began to rush forward.

‘After all,' I thought to myself, ‘I might as well be first in line for the show.' I soon felt I was ahead of everything else, as I ceased to step in small puddles of mush, and the walls began to feel even drier, like they weren't quite ready for me. Rushing as I did I barely felt the violent motions of my goddess anymore, or even wondered why it was she was rushing so.

Before I knew it I had come to that sudden drop I'd been thinking about a moment ago, the one that led straight to my death. I didn't stand there on the edge and contemplate my existence, or anything that I probably should have done. What use is that anyway? If you're going to die, and you can't stop it, then why even think about? Just die, and hope for the best. Maybe the afterlife will be kinder to you than this one was.

With that I jumped, and landed right inside a fleshy sack, not unlike the stomach, but this one was much small, and the opening above didn't look too tight. If I tried I thought I could probably crawl back into her intestine, delaying my fate for a while, but as I said before, I had ceased to care. Now was the time to die, not to prolong life. Heck if I rushed fast enough I might even be able to squeeze out of her butt before she got to the restroom, and then I would have some chance of survival, until she sat down on me.

Forcing open the small valve at the edge of her colon I pushed my way through to whatever lay beyond. It turned out to be a small tube at first, which suddenly grew tighter for some reason that I couldn't identify. It actually felt like something was pushing the walls against me, but I didn't know what could do that, until at last I made my way out of that piece of my goddess' anatomy, and onto a very different piece of someone else's.

Before I could even begin to get my bearings everything became sticky as my goddess finally climaxed, releasing a flood of goo which I reminded myself many men would probably pay to be covered in. I wasn't one of them though, especially seeing as I was now sitting atop a giant piece of human flesh which I happened to be missing at the moment.

Pulling out of the goddess the man leaned back, satisfied with his work, though you wouldn't know it from looking at his face. Oddly the face seemed familiar to me, though I couldn't place it, and as I wiped the sticky goddess gunk out of my eyes I was overcome with a new sensation, one of being extremely tired. I didn't know why, but I couldn't keep myself awake anymore, and simply fell over while still stuck to the enormous dick.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I came hard on his thing, at last climaxing after trying for a minute or two. It didn't take a genius like myself to quickly figure out that the pressure I'd been feeling had to be my little man, and as he wiggled his way out of me, onto the thing inside, I felt myself come again, even harder, and wondered what it was like for him to be sitting there inside the two of us as we joined like this. I didn't get to wonder long though as the husk pulled itself out, obviously believing it was done.

Really it was. I was so tired now that I could barely keep my eyes open, and I nearly fell asleep. I remembered just as I did the words of the Old Wolf about joining the man back to his body before a certain number of hours had passed, lest the two pieces of his soul become too separated to re-merge into one.

Wiping myself off I looked over at the husk, and was easily able to find the little man who was stuck in a bit of my liquid to its thing, and asking the husk to lean back. Pulling him off, I wiped some of the gunk off him, getting him as clean as I could, before at last placing the small form onto the forehead of the husk, and then I began to recite the words the Old Wolf had taught me.

As before nothing appeared to happen at first, except maybe that I felt a bit of a draining sensation. Then, slowly, the tiny form on the forehead of the husk began to grow, which was actually the opposite order of what had happened before, where he'd transferred first and then shrunk last, but I guess it would happen in reverse since the counter words were simply a backwards version of the ones that sent him into the Doll in the first place.

Without warning a flash blinded me, like something from a camera, and I was startled. Still, I had been expecting something to happen, as two souls joining together like this seemed like an event that would be broadcast in some way. As I opened my eyes again I discovered the Doll was now once again two inches in height, instead of the fraction of an inch it had been earlier, and that the husk was now breathing like a normal human, though it still felt slightly cold.

Taking the Doll in hand I debated waking the man up then. After all I wanted to hear what it had been like to be inside me through my day, and even the parts before that, but the expression on his face was so peaceful that I couldn't bring myself to wake him, and instead went out of the room, letting him rest while I went to the bathroom again, and got myself something to eat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I awoke with a start. Really I awoke this time, as I could remember falling asleep, though I was certainly not where I had been when I'd fallen asleep. Starting as I did I realized I again didn't know where I was, but at least this time it looked normal. I was in a room, a normal sized room, which was obviously a bed room, as I happened to be sitting on the bed.

I noticed two things at this juncture. One was that I was still naked, something that seemed wrong to me, both because I was now cold, something I hadn't been inside my goddess, and because I now had something to coverup. Looking down in disbelief I saw my maleness, returned to me in all its former glory, and a quick check showed me that I had the opposite portion back now too, though that seemed less important to me.

"I'm me again," I said in disbelief, and nearly jumped out of my skin when someone replied.

"Of course you're you again. Didn't I tell you that you would be alright when we started this?" asked a voice, so much like an angel's that it was nearly enough to bring one to tears. Looking over a wreath of red-gold hair walked in the room crowning my goddess in its locks as her emerald green eyes stared at me with the fire of her soul.

I couldn't respond to her. Now she wasn't a goddess anymore, but just some regular woman. She was still quite tall, standing at my height which I remembered was somewhere in the six to six-and-a-half feet range. Instead I just stared at her, not sure whether I should run away screaming like a madman, or try and pretend that the whole thing was some kind of crazy dream. She seemed to sense my discomfort and she looked at me with one of those looks that nurses usually give someone who's sick to reassure them.

"Are you okay? Maybe you should have some of this too. I'm sure your hungry after where you've been," she commented, and held a tray out to me. I heard an annoying shriek sound then as I jumped over to the opposite wall, and it took me a few moments to realize that it was coming from me. Looking down at the plate she was offering me I didn't faut myself for screaming though, as I tried to get farther away from the sandwich.

"What are? Psycho? You ate me on one of those earlier!" I shouted at her, sure that what I'd experienced hadn't been, couldn't have been, a dream. It took her a moment to recover from my outburst, and she just stood there for a few minutes, staring at me, before finally setting the plate down and laughing. I let her continue this sweet sound for a while, as it helped to calm me, before finally getting down off her dresser and walking over to her with a serious expression on my face.

"I don't see what's so funny about this Ms.," I told her and she held up her hand in a sign that asked for me to give her a moment, which I did. After a few more chuckles she at last calmed down and wiped a bead of water from her eyes before motioning me to the bed to sit down beside her as she took a seat. I did this, not sure what she'd do if I disobeyed.

"Listen, what do you remember? I mean at all. The Old Wolf said that sometimes when you didn't transfer memories to the Doll it would take a few extra moments for them to come back to you. I thought I'd given you that, but obviously not," she commented, picking up a half of the sandwich from the plate and offering it to me. I nearly jumped away again, and so she withdrew it, instead bringing it to her own mouth and taking a rather large bite.

This image invoked in me memories of my own day, but then when I tried to go past that, I found everything oddly blurry. I knew things, like that I'd had a mother and father, several pets, hell, even a sister, bu when I tried to focus on any of them their faces sort of slid away, and I found I couldn't remember any of their names. Trying harder I found that I couldn't remember my name either for that matter.

"What did you do to me?" I asked at last, holding my head as if I was trying to pull the memories out of it. My goddess swallowed what she'd been chewing on and set the rest aside as she curled her arm around me.

"Nothing you didn't ask for. Last night I was at a bar," she began, and I looked over at her.

"I was there looking for someone up for a very interesting day tomorrow, and I found you. You said you'd go along with me for a very interesting time, which you probably thought meant sex, which we did do that, but I also had something a bit more in mind," she continued, pulling out of her pocket a small wooden doll that was a crude imitation of the human form, though it had what looked like a hair wrapped around its neck.

"After we'd both come a couple of times I asked you if you'd like to go even deeper into me. When you said yes I told you about this Doll I'd gotten from a very odd shop on Fifth Street," she said, holding the doll out to me. As she spoke things did seem to be coming back, both my memories of the distant past and those of last night, as well as things like what shop she was talking about. The one with the sign that had a tree with an eye.

"Yeah, I remember now. You said the doll is from some kind of African tribe or something, right?" I asked, remembering only vaguely what she'd told me.

"Yes. The Old Wolf told me their name, but I can't say it. He said that they put the souls of their warriors into these Dolls so that their bodies could fight in battle without worry of injury or pain. According to him the were later wiped out when the magic of the Dolls was used against them, turning their warriors into the slaves of the enemy," she continued, and I began to remember more.

"Then you said that you could put me into the doll, and that you could then take me someplace I hadn't before," I remembered. She'd then explained the magic, how it worked, at least as far as she knew, and about how she could make the doll bigger or smaller, and could make it so that only my soul, and none of my memories were transferred to it, meaning I wouldn't know why I was small, but I would be aware that I was. She'd also asked if I wanted her to watch over me through something called a raven eye, but I'd declined. After all if she couldn't digest me than I would be fine.

"You agreed and so there we are. Do you remember it all now?" she asked, and I couldn't say yes, as there still seemed to be a few blanks, but I remembered enough now that what I'd gotten was exactly what I'd asked for.

"Yeah, mostly. And I'm sorry for what I did just a minute ago. It was everything you promised, the ride of a lifetime, though the ending could use some work," I commented, looking down at my piece and remembering being stuck to it. The mood had lightened considerably, and as she laughed at my comment she offered me the other half of her sandwich again, which I gladly accepted, as I was hungry, not having eaten all day. I did stop before biting into it though, to open it up a little bit and check for tiny passengers, but then I tore into it like a starving wolf.

"Well, now that that's over, can I ask you something?" she said, to which I could only mumble an affirmative through a mouthful of bread, meat, and cheese.

"What's your name?" she asked me, and I stopped in mid swallow. I had to think for a moment before all my memories began falling back into place. The final thing to come was my name, which was simple and to the point.

"I'm Jon," I said, swallowing my mouthful and holding out my hand to her.

"Reese," she responded, and then looked over at the doll on her dresser where she'd set it down at.

"So Jon, how'd you like to experience dessert from the other side, now that you've done it with lunch?" she asked me, a playful look in her eyes. It took me a moment to get my thoughts together enough to answer, and to down the last of my sandwich to prepare.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I awoke with a start. Well that's not entirely accurate. After all to awake one needs to be asleep first, and I couldn't remember having fallen asleep. In fact all I could remember was that I was very cold, and was waist deep in some kind of brown gunk. Pulling off a small fingerful I put it into my mouth, and was surprised to find that I was lodged in a mountain of chocolate ice-cream that sat in the pit of a valley with deep walls. Without warning whatever had been lighting the scene was cut off by a huge shadow, and as I looked up in both elation and terror a goddess, my goddess, leaned above me, licking her lips as she lowered down a spoon towards me.....