- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's the long anticipated 'Alternate' ending!  There are a few other transformations and a paragraph about butts.  Other than that it's mostly feet.

The Loafer Part 4:  An alternate ending.

Day 14 - a change to the original storyline suggested by Jango Feet.  I got to thinking about this ending after the way she did me and how abruptly I had to leave her.  I had so many other things to do the past 6 months I could only live out this ending.  I figure I better write it down before I forget where I was going to take this.

It was so weird being under her bed.  Denise never kept me there and this was the first time Brenda put me there.  I was so afraid to go back to Denise later today.  I figured she was still mad even though she told Brenda she felt bad about what she did.  Anyway there wasn't much I could do the time for when they would meet up would be soon.  I don't know if I ever went into that 'dream sleep' thing that I was used to going into.  I know there was light coming in the window.  She must be getting up soon to get ready.  Maybe she would change her mind and not go.  I heard her alarm go off.  She hit it and stayed in bed.  More time went by, it went off again.  This time she got up and headed for her bathroom.  I heard water running, I couldn't hear it much in the closet so I knew she was getting ready for a shower.  I knew it wouldn't be long now.

She got out of the shower, it took a while for her to come out since she had to dry her hair.  I did hear what sounded like a hair dryer.  She then went to her closet, grabbed some clothes and I noticed she had a pair of white and pink tennis shoes and pink socks in one hand and some clothes in the other.  My god, she was pretty.  She was walking around in a pink bra and pink panties.  She got dressed, I saw in a pink top and blue jean pants.  She came for me and got me out from under the bed.  She said, "I'm sorry that you have to go back to Denise, I want to keep you but we made a deal."  Here, before you leave I will wear you one more time.  She slipped her feet into both the shoes and walked around her room.  I knew she was going to do a few things around the house, maybe have a snack since she had some time before she had to leave.  I felt tile and carpet as she went from room to room.  Eventually tile again and more standing.  I figured she was going to have a very light breakfast.

I felt her sit down, she ate what she fixed and then back to the livingroom and to the recliner.  She must be watching tv.  She didn't prop her feet up like she normally does and when she would rock my back would rub the carpet.  I also heard her rummaging around for things, picking things up and setting things down.  Not sure what that was all about.  I noticed it was getting warm in here.  Her soft foot smelled good with the lotion she used on it.

I wasn't sure how long she sat doing what she had to do but suddenly she removed the shoes.  I slid off her foot and she brought me to her face.  "Thank you for being my shoe for the past 9 days."  She quickly added, "I appreciated you cushioning my feet and I hope they didn't smell too bad.  She reached to her side and pulled a small canvas bag out and dropped us both into it.  I knew then she was going to meet up with Denise.  I figured that's what the tennis shoes and socks were for.

This was the first time I left her house and I wasn't on her foot.  She got into her car and drove to where ever it was Denise would be waiting.  She must have arrived, I felt the bag lift up and she got out of the car.  She walked a short distance and then was inside some place.  It was noisy and I think crowded.  I thought I felt someone bump into the bag I was in.  I couldn't tell what she was doing but I would guess she was waiting in a restaraunt.  I couldn't hear alot but I felt her movements.  Shortly I felt her moving again.  This time I heard a female voice outside the bag.  She sat down.  I landed with a dull thud on the seat next to her. Now I couldn't hear much of anything now.  I laid there: helpless and in the dark quite literally I must add.  Finally the bag I was in lifted and I swung wildly and the top opened up.  I somehow was upside down so I couldn't see who was looking in.  I heard Denise's unmistakable voice saying, "Are you sure these are the right ones?"

Brenda said yes, they have the name you told me to look for.  I took care of them and even cleaned them up a bit before bringing them to you.  Yes she had cleaned me up late last night.  It was just some warm water with detergent and then wiped down with a clean wet rag.  Some kind of shower, or should I say sponge bath.

Denise gently lifted me out of the bag and grabbed a bag that she had.  She examined me, "Yes, these are the shoes."  She picked up my mate and dumped us into her bag and zipped it closed.  She placed me next to her and again I was deaf to the world.  I'm assuming she gave Brenda the $10 and change she paid for me 9 or 10 days ago.  I wasn't sure how long it was till I felt the bag move again but it finally did.  She left whereever it was we were and I had no idea where we were going now.

I heard female voices - in a car and soon they were drowned out by the radio.  I though Denise was going home.  Once again I felt movement.  I heard keys and then a door opening.  I heard giggling - Brenda hadn't left!  She was with Denise at one of their homes.  I couldn't tell who's home they were at.  The bag I was in landed on something soft.  I was thinking the bed or the sofa.  It suddenly opened and I saw Denises face peer in.  She then reached in to get me out when suddenly she was caught in a beam of light much like the one I was caught in all those years ago.  She shrieked, "Brenda!  How could you do this to me!"

I fell out of Denise's hand.  Her quick reply, "The same way you did this to Pete.  He was everything and good to you and you turned him into footwear.  Soon now I hope you enjoy the next 5 years of your life!"

She shrank down the same way I had, her body collapsed in on itself and it took on the form of the shoe that matched me.  I guess after having me for the past week she was able to make an exact copy of the right black loafer.  I lay there on the bed in shock;  I didn't know what to think now of Brenda.  I was immediately afraid of her.  She transformed my exgriflfriend and made her an exact match of the loafer I had been imprisoned in for the past 5 years.  The transformation was complete.  She picked up Denise and set her next to me.

Brenda smiled, "Well now I have 2 living loafers that will be going to work with me tomorrow!"  She giggled when Denise in her loafer tried to yell at her.  She laughed and said you should have thought about what he was going through.  You will have five years now to think about what you put him through.  And don't worry - as soon as I figure out a way to reverse this, you will be back to normal.

Brenda walked away leaving us both on the bed.  Denise with panic in her voice said, "I am scared!  I don't want to be a shoe!"

"I think a week would have been fine.  I mean you know about my thing with feet, but 5 years?  I think it was a bit much."

She shrieked, "I know!  I'm sorry!  Get her to change me back!  Please!

I so badly wanted to help her, she didn't have a foot fetish and I knew it was going to be hell for her.  I am sure Brenda was going to have some long days since they were now short a front desk person.  "I'm sorry, I think that's beyond my call.  She likes me and all but I don't think she likes me that much.  I will ask her though."

Brenda returned, much to our surprise.  She calmly said, I think I'm going to wear you 2 for the rest of the night.  I have a few things left to do and maybe some TV shows to watch.  I will try the barefooted wearing tonight.  You two are going to have to deal with my socks tomorrow.  It's only 4 pm so I figure 8 or 9 hours on my feet will give the 'newcomer' some practice.

I heard screaming from the other shoe.  I knew it wasn't going to save her.  I had many years of practice of looking at the bottom of a female foot - I couldn't scream.  She was good enough to put me on first.  I felt her soft foot settle on me and I imagined what was going on in the other shoe.  I could hear faint screams and then it suddenly got quiet.  I heard her say she was going to wash clothes then watch some TV before fixing dinner.  I felt her carpet floor then the tile and then the cool concrete outside in her garage.  She stood at her machine putting clothes in and left to the living room.  I heard the droning of the TV - I tried to hear Denise's screams but I couldn't.  Either they were too faint or the TV drowned them out.  At least Brenda was sitting.  Tomorrow was going to be a different story.

She finished her show, headed back to the garage to change the first load over to the dryer.  She began a second load.  She finished there, went to the kitchen to fix something to eat.  I could tell since she was standing on the tile floor.  I had much practice in telling where my owner was standing by the feeling I got on my sole like body.  Wait!  Owner!  I was human, I mean I am human!  Brenda finished her dinner, went back again to the garage and got the load out of the dryer and she stood the whole time while she folded stuff up.  Then she put the next load in and she went back to watching TV.  It wouldn't be long till she got up to fold the second batch of clothes.

After the clothes were done she finished her shows.  I thought she may even have fallen asleep in the chair like I had seen her - or rather - felt her do in that week she had me.  She got up, went to the bedroom and took me off first.  Then Denise.  I heard the screaming again.  Brenda shook her head and sternly said, "Your not coming out of there until you have learned your lesson.  Pete, I think I know how to reverse this.  I want to wear you a few more times before I change you back."

"Yes Brenda, thank you for using me as the object I am."

She laughed, "but only for a few more days."  She quickly added, "I need to do something about Danny."  She took me out of the closet and brought me to her bed.  "He cheated on me and I was hoping you would date me"  She paused, "After your human again of course."  She giggled  and went on to say she liked to have her feet licked and was liking what Denise had told her about me before the change.  I think it would be fun to have a guy into feet like you are - maybe some butt play too!

"That's something that Denise never wanted to do."  My voice trailed off.  She quickly added, "Well I will - heck maybe turn you into some panties after you have been human a while!"  She giggled at that.  "That would be nice, but I would like to get out of this shoe for a while."  She assured me, "As soon as I transform Danny or get rid of him completely."

She dropped me back in the closet - I could hear screams coming from the other shoe and she set me down next to the lone loafer.  "Brenda!  Get me out of here!"  She didn't answer instead she closed the door and left us in darkness.  "Pete, help me!  Just the little bit of time she wore me hurt real bad!"  She quickly added, "And her foot stunk and it was a bit damp with sweat!"

I then told her how my life was for five years.  All the steps you took, all the footsweat I absorbed, all the heat I captured and not to mention the scrapes and rubbing on concrete or other objects.  I couldn't count the days - the few vacations you took were nice compaired to suffering under your feet.  Yes it was boring in the closet but better than the long hard days.

"I didn't realize it hurt so bad.  If there's anything I can do to make it up to you I will!  Just ask Brenda to get me out of here!"  I know you like feet, but damn, that's alot to deal with every day.  I remained quiet in my prison hoping she would as well.  It had been so long since I had someone near me that would speak to me instead of treating me as an object.  Ironically the one speaking to me was enclosed in an object like myself.  I finally mumbled to her, "Please go to sleep, it's going to be a long day tomorrow."

Day 15

I am not sure if she slept - I slept as I had the past 5 years.  It seemed as though my body would rejuvinate itself overnight.  As in repairing some of the damage my owner had done.  Since Brenda closed the door we didn't or couldn't tell what time it was.  I knew it was just after sunrise - so it would be a few more hours before she would be here to get us for work.

We were both surprised when the door opened and she walked in the closet to get her work clothes.  Denise immediately began screaming for help.  I knew Brenda was going to run some errands before work so the day was going to be longer.  "Good morning my living footwear!"  She said cheerfully.  Morning people make me sick - even as footwear because their days are longer.  I just didn't expect this since she worked 2nd shift.

She picked us both up and took us to the bathroom where she would start her shower.  I hadn't ever seen Brenda naked but it was surely a sight.  Her 36C's were lovely.  Her butt, whether she liked it or not was perfect.  I didn't think Denise would ever see her best friend naked but it happened.  She got into the shower, cleaned up nice and we heard the water shut off.  Pulling the curtain back revealed a wet Brenda.  She grabbed her towel and dried off.  She then dried her hair and wrapped it the way I had seen Denise wrap her hair.  Next she put on her bra and panties, both pink.  She fussed with her make up a bit, she really didn't need much at all.  Then she dried her hair with a hair dryer.  She followed that up with some hair spray.  She reached down for her blue socks and quickly put them on.  Next her pants and then blouse.  I recognized that uniform since that's the same kind Denise wore.  Then the loafers - I wondered which one she would put on first.  To my surprise she put Denise on first.  Again the fruitless screaming - and again it was silenced by the botom of Brenda's foot.  She picked me up and whispered, "Tomorrow you will be a man again, I decided what I am going to do.  Just make it through today and sleep tonight, I promise you."  She slid me on her foot and she finished getting ready.

Her footsteps didn't bother me much, neither did her feet heating me up.  I knew I had less than 24 hours as a shoe!  I couldn't be any more happier.  In the other shoe things weren't so great.

Denise's point of view.

I had watched my 'friend' shower and get dressed much the same way I used to.  She was prettier than I am and has a cuter ass than I do.  I watched her go through the same motions I do to get ready for work.  I was just surprised that she was getting ready nearly 3 hours early.  I saw her put on her socks; I was never so afraid in my life.  Then she grabbed me what seemed like 5 minutes later and she slid me on her foot - as I had done Pete all them many years ago.  Brenda!!!  I yelled at her one last time before it settled on me.  I tried to push it off of me but I couldn't.  I couldn't move!  I felt her foot land on the tile beneath me and I shrieked out again.  Only then did I realize her foot would never hear me.  Her weight pressed down on me like when I was wearing Pete.  It hurt a whole lot more down here. She took her first step, my back pressed down onto the tile and her foot in my face.  I couldn't breathe but somehow I was getting air.  I could smell the detergent she used on her socks and the lotion on her feet.  She walked into the living room - I could already feel the difference in what she was walking on.  It began to get warm and Brenda had not even left for work yet.

It seemed like forever but my 'friend' finally left for work.  Gosh, this asphalt and concrete hurt!  And it was cold and a bit damp too.  She got in her car and drove to her first errand.  Figures it would be something she had to get out of the car and walk into.  Her foot pounded me and it was weird having my face so hot and my back so cold.  She went into some place, I felt the warm floor under me and the standing.  She must be in line someplace.  She would take a few steps forward then wait, few more steps then wait.  She was heavy but the few times she would rest that one foot by leaning on the other I knew that had to be hurting Pete.  Finally more than a few steps but then more waiting.  Then back out to the car.  I yelled into the bottom of her sock covered foot but nothing.  It continued walking.  She drove someplace else - hard to keep track of time this way but I'm guessing she had another errand to run.  Or maybe lunch - I would love to eat something right now.

Same thing at the next place she went then she went through the drive through for some lunch.  I knew because I heard her place the order.  Cheeseburger, fries and a diet coke.  Then she turned the radio back up.  She drove someplace else after getting her food.  I was so embarrassed when I found out where - after the long walk across the parking lot and into the sliding glass doors she wiped her shoes on the mat.  I screamed out in pain - I remembered doing that to Pete also.  I heard voices, one of them stuck out.  It was our friend Tiffany.  I screamed out, Brenda kept walking and greeting everybody.  She walked down the long marble hallway down to the breakroom to eat.  I didn't think anyone would hear me.

She enjoyed her lunch then went to the restroom to clean up for her shift.  I felt her slip her foot out of me for a bit, felt the cool air hit me and I tried to yell.  She pushed her foot back in and finshed getting ready.  She stood up walked to the sink and washed her hands and proabably made sure her makeup was ok.  Then off to work; I knew it was going to be a long rest of the day.

An explanation of the 'missing' people.

Brenda went on with her day as normal except for her 2 living shoes.  She greeted her guests, took her breaks as normal and acted as if nothing was wrong.  It's strange how "Denise's" life was forgotten.  As if she wasn't even born.  I wonder if that's what happened to me and I wondered if my family or friends would remember me if I was human again.  I didn't really understand what happened to the original object someone was transfered into.  The most logical thing that came to my 'mind' was that the person was absorbed into it.  That's kind of what it looked like since Denise had pulled the shoes out of the bag and the right loafer was visible and I lost sight of it in the beam of light.

I digress - I was in Brenda's left loafer hopefully for the last day.  I felt the heat, pressure and steps but they didn't seem to hurt as bad as years past.  I did appreciate that small break of fresh air - I did hear Denise yelling for help and Brenda must have thought it was too loud and she put her foot back into that loafer to shut her up.  She let me have more fresh air since I didn't yell.  Anyway I will let Denise finish describing her day in the right loafer.

Back to Denises story.

Her sock was getting damp, I tried not to absorb it, but there was nothing I could do.  Tiny droplets sepped out of the sock and into my 'body'.  I felt as though her foot odor I was absorbing too.  Her standing on me was unbearable - even with the cushioned mat we stood on.  I prayed the day would go faster.  I felt her walking some, but not to the break room.  There was an office behind a wall that was located behind the desk.  Sometimes we had to go in there to get more supplies or see the boss about something.  Her steps on the carpet hurt a bit less than on tile or outside but still I wanted out from under this.

I finally felt the steps down the hallway to the breakroom - I knew only about 90 minutes left of her shift when she got back from break.  I did hear her chatting with coworkers.  Tiffany had long since gone home and Larissa I think was going to come in just after midnight or shortly before.  I heard Brenda on the phone in the breakroom - at 10pm there wouldn't be any one there except someone cleaning up.  The conversation was short and hushed so I couldn't hear what all she said.  Then the walking started back up again.  Down the hall to the restroom.  She slipped her foot out of me again - this time I didn't yell out.  She seemed to have noticed and let me get way more air than the last 2 times I shouted out.  I heard the toilet flush, saw the foot settle back down on me and she went to wash her hands and recheck her makeup.

Back at her station she helped a few guests then before I knew it I felt her pick up something and go to the office behind the desk.  I guessed she was counting money, the credit card receipts and making sure they all matched up.  At least she was sitting down.

She wrapped up what she was doing then chit chatted with the night lady - not sure who it was since I could barely hear her voice.  Brenda at last made her way to the car and headed home - or maybe to get something to eat.  Her radio wasn't too loud - the hum of the car was louder than that.  I couldn't tell what was on the radio.  She did turn it further down when she did stop for dinner.  Breakfast sandwiches, interesting choice for dinner.  She finished up there and drove home.  Once there she put her things down and turned on the TV.  She walked to the dining room and ate her dinner there.  I begged her to take me off while she ate, but she didn't hear me.  She walked across the hard tile floor to the trashcan and then back to her recliner.  I felt her weight ease off and I figured she would take me off.

Back to Pete for a bit.

I knew she was home; she was in her recliner.  I was surprised when she took off her left loafer - me.  She removed her wet sock and slipped me back on her soft and warm bare foot.

Back to Denise.

I couldn't believe she took me off her hot, damp foot and removed her sock.  I saw her moving to put me back on - I shrieked, "No!  Brenda!  They stink and it's hot in here."

Brenda laughed and said, "Well Pete seems to like it, and I don't want to be with only 1 shoe on."  She showed me her other shoe and then put me back on.  She ignored my screams and protests.  I could hear the TV behind me - some comedy show.  She may have fallen asleep in the chair but finally she got up and walked to the closet.  She took us both off and took Pete back into the bedroom, I didn't see him again till the morning.  That is another part of the story.

Back to my story.

She took me to the bedroom and pointed the device at me and smiled.  I figured out how to work it...  She restored my voice first.  I then saw the beam of light and I screamed out.  I was afraid I was gonna stay in the shoe.   Then I felt myself being ripped out of the shoe that kept me trapped for just over 5 years.  I then began to grow. taller and taller.  I saw Brenda getting smaller and soon I stood 4 inches taller than she did.  I forgot how to stand on my own 2 feet and promptly fell down on the bed.  I spoke the first word in 5 years, "Brenda!"  She grabbed me and hugged me and said it was going to be alright.

She quickly added, "I know what I'm going to do with Danny.  He's going into that shoe that you just came out of.  Tomorrow he's coming over and I'm going to trap him in there."

I was thankful to be free of the loafer and breath like normal.  She hugged me and said, "You are kind of cute."

I asked if I could kiss her as a thank you for getting me out of there and she surprised me by french kissing me.  I kissed her back, even caressed her and wanted to do more but I was afraid I had forgot how.  She said we can do more later, I need to get the other shoe back in the closet so Denise doesn't get lonely.  I asked if I could see her.  Brenda said not tonight, she may warn Danny of what's going on.  I quickly reminded her she could turn off Denise's voice - I meant since she's going to be in there a while.  She hugged me and said yes, great idea...  you can watch that if you want.  I was happy to watch.  We both went to the closet and she dropped the left loafer on the ground.  Denise was shocked, "Pete you got out!  Can you get me out of here?"

I shook my head and said it's not my call now.  I gently picked up the right loafer and brought it to my face.  I don't know what made me do it but I put my face into the opening and gave her a kiss.  I could smell Brenda's feet in it.  I whispered, "Goodbye Denise, I love you in spite of what you did to me but I have to move on.  I was going to ask Brenda to be my girlfriend and since she's here, I think she can answer for herself.

I glanced at Brenda, she smiled and said "Yes, I will be your girlfriend."  We hugged, I had my arms around her and the loafer brushed up against Brenda's back.  I let go and gave Brenda the shoe.  She played with the device and found the setting.  Denise begged us, "Don't do this, please!  I'm sorry, I can't be her shoe!"  The device started humming like it did when my voice was turned off.  She quickly said, "Brenda!  Peteeeee!  Don't let her do...  this!"  She quit talking all together and we set the shoes on the floor and turned off the lights and went to bed.

We got up the next morning and I had to hid someplace.  I couldn't be there when Danny showed up.  I smiled impishly at my new girlfriend and asked her to turn me into a pair of pink satin panties.  She giggled and found a pair in her drawer that were cotton.  She made a mental image of them and the panties and I were hit with the bright light.  I shrunk again and found myself turned into a thin layer of silk that seemed to merge with the original cotton panties.  She turned off my voice, I knew it had to be this way and she went on with her day.

It sure was different being under a woman's ass after being under a foot for all them years.  She had showered after she transformed me and put me on.  She whispered to me that she was expecting Danny in a few hours and had to get things ready.  She put on a pair of pants over the top of me and I was now sealed in with Brenda's lovely ass.  It began to get warm as it did in her shoe but the smell was entirely different.  I felt her move around then felt her sit down for the first time.  It was at the dining room table - I knew it was since what I was on was hard like wood.  She finished her breakfast and got things in order.  I guess she had gone to the closet to get Denise and the left loafer ready.  I couldn't hear a whole lot when she was sitting but I could hear when she stood up.. 

I felt her walking to the front door and I heard it open followed by a man's voice.  It must be Danny.  She led him to the living room and they sat down.  I heard a bit of yelling but only after she stood up did I hear the question that was going to seal Danny's fate.  "Are you having an affair?"

He quickly denied it and she had enough of the lies.  She showed him some envelope that she had next to her recliner.  He knew he was busted and tried to ask for forgiveness.  She drew the device, pointed it at him and pushed the button.  I could only imagine what was happening.  I knew only because I had been subjected to it two times.  Once against my will the other I was willing.  I felt her walk to where he had been and she bent over to pick up both of her human shoes.  One was screaming for her to get him out of there and the other was silent.  She must have turned off his voice too since the last thing I heard was, "Honey, I'm sorry, I don't want..."

I felt her go back to the closet, dropped the shoes in and we were on our way someplace.  I gathered later on it was an attorney's office.  She met with a female lawyer and they had divorce papers drawn up.  She got her copy then we went back to Brenda's house.  I stayed as Brenda's panties for the rest of the day.  At about midnight she enabled my voice and asked if I wanted to be human again or if I wanted to sleep with her as her panties.  She said she couldn't do anything as far as sex until he got the papers and signed them.  That would be taken care of in a few days and she had a special plan for that.  I said just leave me here, the temptation to want to do something would be too great, just change me into something else tomorrow.  She giggled and went to sleep.

I couldn't believe this, I could be anything I wanted.  While she slept I was imagining all the things i could be.  Hose, house shoes, belts, bra's, blouses, skirts, heck maybe even her work pants!  I was so thrilled.  I was brought out of my dreams by a foul odor.  I realized too late that she had passed gas in her sleep.  I tried to squirm to get her attention but it was no use.  She slept on and finally I heard the alarm go off.  It must be about 10am.  She groggily walked to the bathroom and pulled me down.  She quickly remembered where I was then took me off completely and smelled me.  She grimmaced and said, "Oh my god, you smell real bad.  I wonder if you can be washed or if the smell will carry over when we change you back."  Well only one way to find out.

She quickly finished her business and went to the bedroom almost naked.  She unmuted me and changed me back.  I smelled my arm, I didn't smell anything.  It's almost as if the smell stayed with the now cotton panties.  I was afraid to tell her what she did to me last night so I didn't say anything.  I told her I wanted to be her bra today.  She and I went through her bras and I saw one I wanted to be and she changed me into it.  I held her lovely breasts all day.  I forgot about the living shoes - sucks for them today she had to go back to work and they were down there getting pounded all day.

The day went by quickly now that I wasn't a shoe.  Her breasts smelled great, then she started sweating and the salt water got absorbed by my fabric.  She got home, changed into more comfortable clothes and put a nightshirt over me.  She told me she felt weird about sitting in her recliner with just a bra and panties on.  I giggled at her and was ok with it.  She told me tomorrow she would go to her soon to be ex's house to get his copy of the papers, and make him sign them.  I wondered how he was gonna do it as her shoe but I guess I would have to wait till tomorrow to see.

I thought the most logical choice for me today would be her belt.  I could see everything that was going on and if I had my voice turned off I would be a silent observer.  She agreed with my reasoning and found a black belt that I suddenly became.  It was weird being wrapped around her waist but it felt better than being her bra.  I could see what was going on.

She made it to his house - went in with a key she somehow ended up with and got to his bedroom.  She found the papers there and got them ready for him to sign.  She removed her left loafer and and set it on the dresser.  She shrank the papers and a pen and left them there.  she then took the loafer and set it next to the papers and extracted Danny from the shoe.  She yelled at him to sign the papers or she would make his life a living hell.  Realizing he didn't have much of a choice, he read over them and signed.  She put him back in the loafer, but this time put his head under the ball of her foot instead of the heel and his genitals ended up under her heel.  She wanted him to feel every stomp and this was going to be the way he would live for the next 5 years.

She made the papers normal sized and put the papers back into an envelop and put them in the mailbox on the way out.  The divorce would be final in about a month when they got the papers back and the court date set.  When we got home, she explained to me that nobody could see me until it was final, so I would be hopping from object to object or maybe spend a day 2 inches tall.  One night she even turned me into a toy for her to play with.  She said she was really horny and wanted me to please her.  So we did that and she put me in her nightstand drawer when she was done and had cleaned me up.  Another day she turned me into an earring, and yet another day a chair cushion for her computer chair at home.  She did that on her day off and sat on me alot that day.  She never took her blue sleepshirt off she even slept in it again that night while I stayed on her chair until the next morning.

She over slept next morning and she hurriedly got ready.  She rushed out the door and didn't even acknoledge me.  It was a long boring day while she was at work, I was on her computer chair at home.  Well at least I wasn't Denise & Danny.   I meant to ask Brenda how the 2 shoes were doing but I was so wrapped up in what she could change me into.  I noticed the sun going down and it got dark in Brenda's house.  I lay there waiting for her to return.  It sure was a long evening then finally I heard a car in the driveway.

I was hoping it was her when the door opened and she walked in.  She put her things down and sat on me long enough to turn on the computer and she quickly got up and went to the kitchen.  I tried to get her attention but forgot she had me muted.  I guess she would remember when she came back.  She did come back a bit later and pointed the device at me and unmuted me.  I thanked her and she said she was sorry.  I asked how the shoes were.  She giggled and said they were great.  I asked how many more days till court.  She told me 10.  I couldn't believe 20 had already gone by.

She sat on me so she could check her email.  Then she took me and placed me on her recliner and sat down to watch TV.  As far as I could tell she had her shoes on still.  I couldn't tell what she was watching but I felt myself getting warm under her soft bottom.  She got up, picked me up and she asked, "Do you want to be with Denise one more time before I change you back to human?"

I asked in bewilderment, "How would that be possible?  After what she's done..."

She quickly interrupted, "No, not in that way."   She took me to the bedroom and opened up a drawer.  I saw a few blue socks in there and I said, "Hmmm, interesting idea!"

"Sure!"  I quickly replied.  "That's a good idea!  Maybe our faces will touch!  I then realized I sounded a bit too enthusiastic and quickly hoped Brenda would understand.  I would be on top of Denises face and under the bottom of Brenda's foot.  I am guessing she did since I am now her socks.

I couldn't sleep knowing I would be worn to work tomorrow in the same shoe that was Denise.  Hours went by - I thought it would never be morning.  The alarm startled me and woke her up as well.  She quickly got busy readying herself for the day.  I felt the drawer open and she took me out.  I saw her smiling face - and the fact she was partially dressed.  So are you ready?  I'm getting dressed early so you can spend more time with her and you both will have voice enabled.

I was happy.  I would then be able to tell Denise she was stuck as her ex friends work shoe.  The one I was imprisoned in for 5 years.  I realized my face was going to be under Brenda's toes.  The rest of my body would then be the rest of the sock, the middle of me under her heel and my legs making up the top part of the sock.

She slid me on her foot - like she did any of her socks on any day that she went to work.  She put the other sock on and then reached for the loafers.  I heard Denise screaming as usual.  That didn't stop Brenda from putting her on her left foot.  As I rushed past Denises face I yelled, "Have a great day!  I know I will!"

Denises screams were cut off as Brenda's foot settled into the shoe and she took her first  steps of the day.   I didn't immediately feel it get warm like I did most days but eventually I did.  She had already left the house and was driving to work.  I heard Denise scream my name - a bit muffled as we were on the way to work.  I chuckled and hoped she didn't hear me.  I didn't feel much on the ride, I'm sure she stopped to get an early lunch or late breakfast.  Maybe she went to run errands but I did notice now it was hot and I was a bit damp.  I did notice the walking.  I was glad I was inside the shoe instead of having my back hit the ground.

I figured we were at the hotel by now.  It's almost impossible to hear as the sock.  As the loafer  I could hear some because of where my ears were placed.  It stayed hot, I got more damp and I felt Brenda standing for long periods of time.  I felt Brenda scrunch her toes; something I never felt being the loafer.

Brenda went on her first break.  She went to the break room, sat down and played with Denise and myself.  This was the only indication I had what time of day it was.  She went to the restroom, got into the stall and sat down.  She slid the left loafter off her foot and the screaming started.

I said, "Shush, if you quit screaming she will give you a longer break.  As usual she didn't listen  to me and of course Brenda put her shoe back on and gave it a good stomp.  I cursed Denise for not shutting up and wondered if she heard me.  The day continued.  What little time I spent out of the shoe cooled my 'body' down some but now it was getting reheated.

Again it was the standing, my face being pressed into the bottom of Brenda's warm, soft foot.  It was so dark I again wondered what time of day it was.  I felt some walking, more standing then more walking.  Again she made her way to the break room.  She ate her lunch and made a trip to the restroom.  I know I was hoping for a break.  Again she repeated the same routine she had earlier in the day; again Denise yelled and screamed.  We did get a few seconds of a break but then I whizzed back into the loafer and took another stomp from Brenda.  That's twice she got us stomped.  I wished Brenda had turned off her voice.

And so our day continued.  More standing, some walking.  More standing, some stomping.  Again breaktime came and went.  She couldn't stop screaming so we didn't get alot of time off Brenda's foot.  At least I knew most of the day was over.  We would go home in a couple of hours and then maybe I will get turned into something else again.  I was damp with Brenda's footsweat, I was hot.  I know Denise was hot - I was inprisoned in the very loafer she was in.  I knew the day was about over when I felt her pick up the money tray and take it to the back office.  I could tell by the slight increase in weight.  She sat down to count it and make sure her paperwork was done for the night.  I was very damp, I could feel moisture seeping onto Denise also.

For a split second I felt sorry for her.  I then remembered I was a shoe for 5 years.  I suffered under her feet all day and spent long agonizing hours alone in her closet.  Now in just over 8 days she would spend the rest of her life in Brenda's closet.  My thoughts were interrupted by Brenda standing up and walking someplace.  I knew we would be going home soon I just didn't know when.

The walking continued, I knew where we were when Brneda slid her foot out of Denise.  Again Denise was screaming to get out and that got Brenda's foot back in there.  I wished Brenda had shut her up but I figured that would be the day of court.  I don't think Brenda would take the chance of having talking footwear in court.  I felt more walking and the pressure eased up a bit.  She must have sat down again.  Maybe she's heading home.  I could feel the vibration throug the loafer that felt like a car starting up.  We were heading home - I was afraid that she would stop and get herself something to eat like she sometimes did.  Brenda had to eat and I was in no position to tell her what to do.

I saw light and heard a TV somewhere in the distance.  I heard Brenda laugh and I could see the loafer below.  I felt the cool air hit me and the sweat started to dry.  I heard the tiny screaming from the right loafer.  I was pulled off Brenda's foot and she dropped me ontop of the loafer that was Denise.  She laughed and said we could have a few hours to talk and then she would restore me.

We talked, her mostly begging to get out of the loafer.  I knew it wasn't going to change anything.  She apologized for leaving me in there so long.  I told her she would be in there the same amount of time.  I told her what I went through and she wasn't happy about it.  Brenda came in grabbed me and took me to the bed.  She pointed the remote and extracted me from the sock.  We hugged now that I was human again.  We then went to the closet and turned Denise's voice off.  She would remain that way for the next 5 years.  Sadly she had only been in the loafer for 24 days.  There was going to be alot of days like today.

We continued on with our lives as if nothing happened.  I would hug my fiance when she got home from work.  Yes, we got engaged shortly after.  I worked when I could and when I wasn't working I took care of the house.  I really didn't pay much attention to the right loafer.  I knew it wasn't liking it much.  It would be a long 5 years.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you all for being patitent and happy reading!