- Text Size +

The next day, all my possessions were neatly packed into an old suitcase. It was three feet long, too big and heavy for me to carry, so I left it inside while I waited for Jessica to arrive. It was snowing lightly now, and I was wrapped from head to toe in a thick jacket. It was nearly ten o’clock when, to my horror, the gang of bullies arrived on the scene again. They were advancing towards me (I was standing in plain sight), when, just in time, a giant red sports car came roaring down the street. The boys scattered immediately; they could guess who was driving it.

 

This time Jessica got out of the car and came towards me. Wearing a black leather jacket and skirt, and knee-high boots, she looked more hot than…well, any other girl I could possibly think of. She opened the door for me and told me to get in.

 

“I suppose you want me to fetch your things for you?” she asked. I began to mumble something apologetic, but she was already gone. A few moments later she returned with my suitcase, which she put on the back seat. Then we were off. Jessica handled the huge car masterfully, while I stared at her, no longer ashamed of the fact that I wanted her. We arrived at her house, and she showed me to an upstairs room, my new bedroom.

 

“You’ll be staying here from now on,” she told me. “That way, you can stay out of sight when any clients arrive, which they will in, let’s see…about half an hour. And tomorrow I’m off to do some modelling work at the agency, so you’ll be alone then. I trust you can take care of yourself?”

 

“Yes,” I said, suddenly realizing that all this might not be such a bad deal after all. “Um, Jessica, are you…I mean, are we…”

 

“We’ll talk later,” she said hastily. “There’s food in that cupboard over there, so you can make your own lunch, dinner, or whatever. Now if you don’t mind, I’ve got to change. My first client wants me to be a giant fairytale princess…I mean, who the fuck has these kinds of fantasies? See you tonight, little Andy. I hope you’re ready for our first…game!”

 

“What?” I exclaimed, but she ignored me. She closed the room’s door, and I heard the sound of a key turning. And just like that, I was her prisoner. I began to wonder how much freedom I’m actually going to have. Would she ever let me out of this room again? Should I try to escape somehow? Do I even want to escape? I sighed and began to unpack my things. Afterwards, I climbed onto the thankfully normal-sized bed, and wondered how I had gotten myself into this situation.

 

It was nine o’clock at night before she came back to visit me. I’d already eaten dinner (bread, oranges and vegetable soup) and was busy playing games on my computer. I looked up as she came in, and she was wearing the same clothes she’d worn that morning. Without a word, she grabbed the back of my shirt with one hand, lifted me up, and put me down on the bed. She sat down next to me, took off her gloves, and kicked off her boots. I trembled with anxiety, my mind trying to picture what was going to happen next.

 

“It’s been a long day,” she said, putting her hand on my shoulder. “Five fucking clients! And then the agency called me and told me I’m gonna be working overtime this week. Just when I’ve finally found a guy I could really have some fun with! Assholes, that’s what they are!”

 

“Oh,” I said, completely at a loss for words.

 

“But,” she said, smiling, “there’s always tonight, my little pet. Tonight, you and I are going to get really familiar with each other. You ever been familiar with a girl before? No, of course you haven’t. You’re just some weird little guy who’s scared of every girl he sees. And now you’re my slave.”

 

“No! No, you said I could live here…”

 

“For free? Hah! As if! You’re going to obey every fucking order I give you, or you’ll feel what it’s like to be stepped on by a nine-inch stiletto heel!”

 

“But I…”

 

“That’s enough! And now for your first task: undress me!”

 

My mouth fell open.

 

“Are…are you serious?”

 

“Undress me, or I’ll start hurting you!”

 

I needed no further convincing. Bracing myself, I carefully approached her. She didn’t move, but I could tell she was enjoying this. I climbed onto her lap, the leather of her skirt feeling surprisingly warm against my bare feet. With trembling hands, I reached up, past the gigantic swell of her breasts, grabbed the zipper of her coat, and pulled it down. Then I stumbled backward in surprise, because, underneath her coat, she was only wearing her underwear. She smiled and stood up. Then she slipped of her coat and skirt, revealing her gorgeous body to me. She was so fucking beautiful: even though she was a goddamn giantess, she was perfectly proportioned, and unbelievably sexy.

 

She sat down on the bed again, her legs curled up against her body. I was about to make a move when she stretched out one of her legs and knocked me over with her foot. I fell backwards at once, landing on my back, my penis quickly springing to life. She put her foot down firmly on my chest and began to press down: it was as big as my entire upper body, and, try as I might, I couldn’t push it off me.

 

“Oh, come on!” she urged. “You have to try harder than that! I’m the weaker sex, remember? Fight back, you little pussy!”

 

“I…can’t!” I groaned, kicking and flailing around as hard as I could. “Please…let go! You win!”

 

She released me, and I lay there panting. My penis felt wet and sticky: I had actually enjoyed that, despite the fact that she came very close to hurting me. I knew that, from her point of view, she was just playing with me. She slid her hand in underneath me and lifted me. As I struggled to get my breath back, she placed me between her legs, facing her stomach. I fell on my knees. On either side of me were her massive thighs; in font of me, her torso rose upwards, and above me loomed her breasts. And, right beneath my eyes, was her crotch.

 

Without even trying to resist, I slipped my hands into her sexy panties, through her arousingly soft pubic hair, until I felt something. Just as I was about to poke my fingers into her clit, she shoved my head into her crotch. My face was pressed tightly against her panties, and she rubbed me up and down, until I couldn’t take it anymore and came again. The fabric of her panties felt soft and moist, and the smell of sex overwhelmed me.

 

Jessica stood up and began putting her clothes back on. I was still in a kind of daze; it had all happened so fast, so unexpectedly. It was the most intimate I’d ever been with a woman. And yet it has only been a week since I first met her. I began to wonder what she had in store for me next. So far it’s been great, and I hoped that she would realize that, as far as I was concerned, there is such a thing as too far.

 

“That was…exciting,” she said, sitting down next to me. “Clearly there’s something about pint-sized men like you that just turns a girl like me on.”

 

“I’m…glad you liked it,” I said, and almost regretting it when she gave me a funny look. Then she laughed loudly.

 

“Yeah, and you didn’t, right?” she said, giving me a slap on the shoulder. “Okay, fun’s over. If you want any more rewards from me, you’ll have to work for it. Starting tomorrow, you’re gonna be doing all the work that needs to be done around the house. Cleaning, cooking, you name it. If you do everything I say, there’ll be more nights like this; otherwise, I’ll have to punish you.”

 

She stood up and left me sitting silently on the bed. I didn’t argue with her. How could I? She’d just proven that she could destroy me with nothing more than one of her feet. I decided to play it safe and agree to all that she says.

 

“Okay, Jessica,” I said in a resigned voice. “I’ll…I’ll be your slave. I’ll do everything you say, I promise.”

 

“Good!” she replied. “Then I guess I won’t have to hurt you, then. Now, if you don’t mind, I’ve got an early day tomorrow, so I’m going to bed. Goodnight, Andy.”

 

 “Goodnight,” I said. She closed the door, but didn’t lock it this time. I sighed, turned off my computer, changed into my pyjamas, and crept into bed. My new life had begun.