- Text Size +

The next day, and indeed the rest of the week, passed without anything noteworthy happening. Jessica certainly kept her word; she had me working my ass off the whole time, washing clothes, sweeping floors, cleaning her garage. I had little time to rest during the day, and by the time night had fallen, I was barely awake. Of course, everything was made much harder by the fact that I was only one quarter her height. But I suppose it was a fair deal, considering everything she’s given me in return thus far.

 

Jessica herself was away from home for almost the entire day. I suppose she was busy doing modelling work or something, but when I asked her once or twice she refused to go into the details of what she did. I’d always assumed that supermodels and other rich celebrities had easy, carefree lives, but this didn’t seem to be the case with her. Whatever it was she did, it certainly paid well.

 

Friday night, and my first week at Jessica’s place had passed. I was busy making dinner for myself, which was a real struggle. Jessica wasn’t home; I figured she’d probably gone to some expensive restaurant for dinner, since she hadn’t called me or anything. I was suddenly aware that I haven’t spoken to a single person, apart from her, the whole week. The strange thing, however, was that this felt completely normal, since my previous life had been so sheltered and asocial. I wondered if my grandpa was wondering what had happened to me. I sort of wanted to visit him earlier this week, but I knew Jessica would never take me. She wanted to keep me here, and I wasn’t allowed to leave her house. Not that I could leave her house anyway: she always kept the doors locked whenever she went away.

 

It was nearly ten o’clock, I’d finished dinner, and still she didn’t call. If I’d ever been to a Friday night party before, I’d have known that they usually only started around this time. So I was pretty surprised when she arrived just a few minutes later. I was lying on her vast couch, watching TV on a screen twice as long as I was, when I heard the front door  open. I quickly turned the TV off, just as she came striding into the living room. She saw me looking up at her in awe, and smiled.

 

She was dressed in a gorgeous white fur coat, which probably weighed more than I did. It was clear that she’d just returned from a fashion shoot, since her hair was elegantly brushed, and her lipstick and eyeliner were much more prominent than usual. She was also wearing her knee-high boots, which I found particularly sexy. When she knelt down right before me, my penis immediately turned hard. There was no mistaking the look on her face: she was going to have her way with me tonight, and she was going to enjoy it.

 

“Take off your clothes,” she told me. “All of them.”

 

“Jessica, are we…”

 

“Now!”

 

I had to obey; if I didn’t she would just undress me herself – I wouldn’t be able to stop her. I took of my shirt and trousers, but couldn’t bring myself to undress completely. I was much too shy and self-conscious. Jessica’s giant, graceful hands wrapped themselves around my waist. She was wearing black velvet gloves, and I found their soft touch against my skin unbelievably arousing. In one, fluid movement, she pulled my undies down my legs, leaving me completely exposed. I tried to cover my erect penis with my hands, but she’d already seen it and, judging by the glint in her eyes, liked what she saw.

 

“Wow, what a tiny little dick you have! Are you afraid I’ll hurt it?”

 

“N-no…ooohhhh!” I ejaculated as she rubbed her fingers all over my naked body, gently pressing down on my butt. She’d slid one finger underneath my crotch from behind, which had caused me to cum for the who-knew-how-many-eth time. Then she scooped me up in her hands, enveloping my puny body in her great arms, hugging me firmly against her bosom. I sank deep into her soft fur coat, as she stood up and began to walk upstairs. She entered her bedroom, which I’d never seen before. I barely had time to see it now, as she laid me down on my back on her bed.

 

Jessica held me down with one hand, and with her other she began stripping herself. I looked at her in awe, wondering if she would undress all the way. She did. For the first time in my life, I saw before me a real, live, in-the-flesh naked woman. A giant-sized woman, but it didn’t matter to me: I wanted to fuck her, to have her spread her legs wide and let me screw her.

 

Her breasts were pretty close to perfect, large and round and sexy. Her nipples stuck out from their tips, and I wanted, no, I had to touch them. But I knew that she was in control of the situation, and that everything that would happen would be something she desires to happen. She climbed over me and lay down beside me, giving me a glimpse of her vagina.

 

“Oh, Andy!” she laughed as she picked me up and brought me towards her. “Oh, you sexy little fuck! You want to fuck me hard, don’t you? Don’t you?”

 

“Oh yes!” I exclaimed, clearly not thinking straight. She was lying on her back, holding me up above her. Then she opened up her legs and lowered me in between them. Her scent was all around me, and I could feel the great heat of her body. I went and pressed myself against her, my face into her belly button, my arms running through her pubic hair. I forced my penis, my hips, everything, into her and came, while she pushed me from behind, crushing me into her pussy, letting me know that I belonged to her, and not she to me. My tiny penis was literally lost in the huge cavern that was her vagina, but even so, she seemed to enjoy the experience every bit as much as I did.

 

I don’t know how many times she fucked me that night; in fact, after the first time, my memory of the night is mostly a blur. I remember her hurting me once or twice, handling me roughly and ignoring my pleas of mercy. Apart from that, I can only remember that intense, indescribable feeling of pleasure, something I’ve never felt before. Was this what all men feel when they made love for the first time? Or was it just me, puny little Andy, nothing more than a giantess’s plaything? I suppose no-one but me would ever know what it felt like to be completely helpless and at the mercy of an irresistibly powerful woman like her.

 

 Later that night, or perhaps early the next morning, I woke up. I was not in Jessica’s bed, but I could hear her sleeping nearby in the darkness. The room suddenly felt cold, away from her. I wanted to go to her and lie down next to her, but somehow I couldn’t get out of my bed. There were bars on all sides, like the bars of a cage, and I couldn’t even reach over them. I fell back into a heap of soft blankets, wondering what Jessica had done with me. Then I remembered that I was her prisoner, and stopped worrying about it. She was the master of my life, and whatever I wanted didn’t matter to her. She could keep me as long as she wished; I wouldn’t try to escape. Not after that wonderful, passionate night we spent together.