- Text Size +

When it became morning I saw where I was. Jessica had put me in some sort of baby crib, only it was much larger than normal. Its sides were more than four feet high, which made it impossible for me to climb out. The mattress on which I lay was covered in pink baby blankets. This embarrassed me a little, but not as much as the fact that I was still naked. And that Jessica was standing next to my bed, enjoying the view.

 

“Did you have a good night’s sleep, darling?” she asked, towering high above the tops of the bars. She was already dressed in casual clothes; I supposed she wasn’t going to work today. I didn’t answer her, so she just laughed and reached down for me. She lifted me, wrapped in one of the baby blankets, and held in her arms as if I were a baby myself. Of course, I immediately became aroused again, but, after last night, I no longer had the urge to ‘let it go’ this time. I was merely content to be held by her.

 

“I haven’t slept in there since I turned two,” she said, taking me downstairs with her. “But I still kept it around, in case any of my clients had a desire to use it. People have strange fetishes sometimes. But, from now on, it’ll be your bed. I’m going to put you to bed every night, so that I know you’ll be safe.”

 

“Okay,” I said meekly. She set me down on the kitchen table and began making breakfast. While she was busy, I felt I had to ask her one question: “Safe from what?”

 

“Just my little sister, Alicia,” she answered. “She’s just finished school, so she’ll be staying here a few weeks, or maybe even longer. And I just know she’ll want to have a delicious treat like you all to herself.”

 

“Is…is she nice?” I asked, not liking the sound of Alicia at all.

 

“Don’t know. Haven’t seen her for four years, and we rarely called each other. She was fourteen years old back then, and already eight feet tall. She could be as tall as I am now, but we’ll wait and see.”

 

After breakfast, Jessica gave me the usual list of chores to do, starting with the washing-up. She, on the other hand, was going to spend the day with a group of friends. As she told me about all the fun things they were planning to do, I almost wished she would take me with her. But how ridiculous would that look? A tiny little ant of a man, going out with the world’s tallest woman…

 

“Alicia’s probably arriving sometime this afternoon,” she told me. “I’ve mailed her a key to the front door, so you don’t have to let her in or anything. Just make her feel welcome.” She gave me a wink, then turned and headed for the door.

 

“Hey, wait!” I called after her. “Jessica, wh-where are my clothes?” I was still naked, and wrapped in that silly baby blanket. Jessica looked at me for a moment, then broke out into laughter. She came back, took me off the table, and set me down on the floor. I looked up at her, hating my helplessness.

 

“I’ve got no idea!” she said, laughing the whole time. “You’ll just have to find them yourself, big man! See ya! Don’t let my little sister eat you, okay?”

 

I watched her leave, feeling for the first time real anger towards her. There I was, all by myself with no clothes, having to deal with this ‘Alicia’ girl. I decided to hell with my chores – I was going to find my clothes first. And find them I did. Or rather, I found my underwear, lying on the couch where Jessica had undressed me last night. Where the rest of my clothes where, I had no idea. I suspected that Jessica knew, and that she’d hidden them on purpose.

 

My chores took me all day, and it was four o’clock in the afternoon before I was finished with them. I was really getting fed up with having to do all Jessica’s dirty work for her, especially considering that she could do it herself in a fraction of the time. What’s more, after thoroughly searching the whole house, including my room, I still discovered no trace of any of my clothes. Feelings of anger were quickly turning into feelings of hatred, and I swore I would confront Jessica tonight, no matter how weak and puny I was compared to her. She couldn’t keep on taking advantage of me like this.

 

I was busy finishing cleaning the huge TV set when something happened that startled me. I heard the sound of a key turning in the front door lock. It couldn’t be Jessica: she always came in through the door leading to the garage. That left only one person it could possibly be. I quickly crawled in underneath the cabinet on which the TV stood; there was a tiny space, into which I could comfortably fit while lying down. I heard the door open and close, the sound of heavy suitcases being put down, and a loud call of ‘Hello? Anyone home? Jessica?’

 

Then she came into the living room, and, when I dared to sneak a look at her, I almost fainted. Never in my life had I seen anyone like Alicia Paige before, and I probably never will again. There was just no way anyone else could be compared to her. Jessica might be a giantess, but Alicia was a fucking enormous…goddess!

 

From head to toe she measured at least twelve feet tall, since even Jessica’s supersized doors were much too small for her. As for me, I reckoned I wouldn’t stand much taller than half as high as her knees; she had to be almost six times taller than me. But that wasn’t all. Even though she was very tall, Jessica was still slender and – I hesitate to use the word – delicate. Alicia, however, was a different kind of girl altogether. She was clearly much stronger and more powerfully built than her sister, with colossal legs that looked as large as tree trunks. Her shoulders were broad, and her breasts – oh my God! They had to be sixteen inches across, if not more! It’s a wonder they didn’t come bursting through her clothes, they were so big!

 

As for her face, it was just as beautiful as her sister’s. She had the same gorgeous brown eyes and red lips, but her hair was blonde instead of red. She was wearing a school uniform of some sort, with a dark green blazer and sweater, green skirt and black stockings and shoes. I wondered what life must be like for her teachers and classmates, none of whom could have been even half as tall as her. Maybe she went to some kind of special private school?

 

I was still cowering under the TV cabinet, as the stunning Titaness sat down on the couch, crossed her legs and reached for the remote control. Then her eyes fixed on me, and I realized my mistake too late. As it was, I was craning my neck as far as I could, trying to see her as well as I could, and I never thought she’d look in my direction. I quickly drew back and curled myself up, but even so I had the sickening feeling that it was over. Her footsteps sounded loud and close, and a few moments later I found myself exposed, as she pushed back the cabinet with ease.

 

I wonder how pathetic I must have looked, lying there, in nothing more than my underwear, my eyes closed in fear and embarrassment. At first Alicia said nothing, but I felt her warm fingers wrapping themselves around my torso. She lifted me up like a doll, while I remained still and silent.

 

“Wow!” I heard her exclaim, as she turned me around and around. “Oh my God! You’re a – a tiny…guy! A fucking tiny…man! Jesus!”

 

She was holding me so that I was facing towards her, and I cautiously opened my eyes. What I saw nearly caused my heart to stop. Her face completely filled my view; it was almost as large as my entire body. She had a great big smile on her beautiful lips, and her eyes were glinting with amusement.

 

“You’re one of Jessica’s clients, right?” she said, not even bothering to ask me my name first. “She always loved the short ones, back in high school – the really short ones, I mean. But you – you’re a fucking…ant! I have got to get a taste of you!”

 

“Don’t hurt me…” I whimpered, but I doubt she heard me. Wit her left hand she held me snugly against her chest and, surprise, surprise, I got seriously aroused again. With large, confident steps she headed upstairs, searched around for a while, then entered Jessica’s bedroom. She shut the door behind her and turned the lock. All the while I stared up at her. At her lovely, overpowering face, so far above me, above her vast, towering chest. Her sweater felt soft and cosy against my naked skin. Without thinking straight, I slipped off my underwear, so I could cum against her clothing. She never noticed it, and only saw that I was naked when she put me down on the bed.

 

“Oh, are you horny for me too?” she giggled. “I bet you and Jessica do this all the time, hmm? Or does she just keep you around and play with you every now and then?” She began to strip her clothes off, so it was understandable that I was unable to answer her.

 

When she was done, I was looking upon a sight I couldn’t possibly describe. She may not have been quite as sexy as Jessica, but I barely noticed that. All I could take in were her huuuuge tits. It ain’t much of an exaggeration to say I could probably live inside them. The rest of her body was super-hot too, and her giant size made her look even hotter. She shook her head, her long, sexy hair gliding through the air. Then she climbed onto the bed, which was too small for her, and placed her hands on either side of me. Her face was up above me, and I thought she had a hungry look in her eyes. Then, without a word, she lowered herself, specifically her left breast, onto me.

 

I was completely unprepared. A feeling of both arousal and fear gripped me, and I couldn’t move. Above my face was her nipple, pink and hard. She kept lowering herself, until her nipple was touching my lips. I opened my mouth, only to find that it was barely big enough to cover her nipple. I began sucking on it, as she kept pressing down and down, until it became too much for me. I wanted to shout ‘stop’, but my mouth, and the rest of my body, were being smothered by her breast. She was slowly crushing me, and I was too small and pathetic too stop it. My face was buried in the flesh of her gigantic boob, and my arms and legs wriggled feebly.

 

At last, just as I thought I was going to die, she released me. I was so exhausted that I couldn’t move or talk. I just lay there, trying to recover from what just happened, as the teenage giantess looked down at me and laughed. I began to hate her even more than I did Jessica, but that didn’t stop me from still finding her too sexy for words.

 

“I wonder what you’d feel like,” she said enigmatically, and, before I could eve begin to protest, grasped me with both hands. She lay down on her back, holding me up above her, giving me a great view of her whole body. Then she spread her legs apart, and I knew what was in store for me. With a gleeful laugh she shoved me feet first into her big, wet vagina.

 

Both my legs slid in, but only just, and I felt her moist flesh all the way up to my butt. She began to twist me around, nearly crushing my upper body with her hands, gasping in pleasure. But it was too much for me to take. It was no longer arousing or pleasurable for me, only painful and humiliating, and I wanted her to stop. But I didn’t have the will to tell her, and I broke down into tears. She gave me one final, hard shove before pulling me out. My crying became near-hysterical and she threw me down onto the bed.

 

“Oh, for fuck’s sake!” she yelled. “Stop being such a cry-baby! I have every right to use you the way I want to!” I didn’t want to listen to her, and hid my face in the blankets. She swore a few more times, got up, and began to dress herself again. Eventually, when she was done, she picked me up, held me uncertainly for a few seconds, then put me down again.

 

“Oh, shit,” she said. “Look, I’m sorry, okay? I didn’t mean to hurt you, I just…I’m used to getting what I want, and, well, I wanted you…Let’s just forget this, all right? I won’t say anything to Jessica, and we’ll pretend this never happened.”

 

I looked up and up and up at her, so tall and beautiful, and I really wanted to believe her. She picked me up again, more gently this time, and held me close to her. I buried my wet face in her sweater, wishing I knew what to say to her. Just then, there came the sound of the door opening. Alicia heard it too, and she gave me a quick look of surprise.

 

 “Jesus, that’s Jessica,” she said, heading for the door. “Come on, let’s go say hi. And remember, not a word about what happened, okay? ‘Cause I promise you, it won’t happen again!”