- Text Size +

“Oh my God! Alicia, is…is that you? You’re…you’re fucking huge!” From my vantage point on Alicia’s shoulder I could look down at the seemingly small figure of Jessica, who was staring up at us open-mouthed. The difference in size was just ridiculous. The top of Jessica’s head only just reached her sister’s enormous breasts. Next to Alicia, the world-famous giantess supermodel looked like a small child. She probably weighed three times less than her ‘little’ sister, too.

 

“Hi there, Jess! Glad to see me? Wow, just look at how small you’ve got!” Alicia took me, still stark naked, and put me down on the floor next to her. I felt microscopically small as I looked up at the skyscraper-sized women towering over me. Jessica gave me a quick glance, before turning back to look up at Alicia.

 

“How…how tall are you?” she asked weakly.

 

“Twelve feet, ten inches, and still growing,” Alicia smiled, clearly pleased to see that she was now taller than her sister. She bent forward and scooped Jessica up in a massive hug. Jessica might have been a giant compared to me – and everyone else, for that matter – but, in the arms of this new goddess, she was helpless. But she seemed glad to see Alicia too, and hugged her back, wrapping her legs around Alicia’s waist.

 

Alicia sat down on the couch in the living room, Jessica sitting comfortably on her lap. I remained where I was, sitting curled up on the floor, still upset about what happened earlier, and still livid about my clothes being taken from me. I listened to the giant sisters talking and laughing. Alicia was complaining about how the place was much too small for her, and, when she heard about Jessica’s role-play activities, was eager to join in. However, she had no intention of becoming a fashion model like Jessica, and, from what I heard, she hadn’t yet decided what to do once she’d finished school.

 

I soon grew tired of listening to them, and went to look for something to wear. I found my underwear in Jessica’s bedroom, where I’d slipped it off earlier, put it on, and headed back downstairs. I was going to confront my captor, and demand to know what exactly she planned to do with me. After what had happened tonight, I felt that there wasn’t much more they could do to me, certainly nothing that was worse than what had already been done. They didn’t notice me as I crept into the living room and walked along the foot of the couch. I went and stood by Alicia’s feet, to low for them to see me; I saw Jessica’s feet dangling above me, too high for me to reach without jumping. And that’s when it happened to me.

 

I reached out to touch Alicia’s sexy, stocking-clad leg, and instantly felt myself growing hard again. Memories of my first encounter with Jessica came rushing back to me, and I remembered vividly the pleasurable experience I’d felt as she carried me. I forgot about how Alicia nearly killed me, how they were both merely using me for their own satisfaction, and how outraged I was. The truth was clear to me now: I wanted this, all of this.

 

I wanted to be weak and helpless, to be at the mercy of a powerful, seductive woman, one who could completely dominate me. I didn’t want her to hurt me, but knowing that she could somehow really turned me on. There was something incredibly, sexually satisfying about being played with like a toy, enveloped in the arms of a lovely lady whose merest touch was enough to knock you off your feet. How can anything else in my life compare to that?

 

I let my underpants fall to the floor and, without any embarrassment, grabbed hold of Alicia’s lower leg and clung to it. Her great muscles felt hard beneath her smooth stocking: I couldn’t even imagine how strong she must be. I began rubbing myself up and down against her, until I came in pleasure. Only then did I feel someone taking hold of me and lifting me up. It was Jessica.

 

“Having some fun, are we?” she asked. “I thought you’d already had your share of that tonight.”

 

“I told her. Sorry,” said Alicia, her giant face appearing next to Jessica’s. “I know I said I wouldn’t, but…she’s my sister, and we never keep secrets from each other. Besides, she’s not angry with us or anything.”

 

“Us?” I asked, feeling some of that anger returning. “U-us? You were the one who…”

 

“Shhhhh,” said Jessica, cuddling me against her warm body, more gently than she’d ever done before. I wanted to speak up, to tell them exactly what I thought of them, but, right now, I was content just to be held by her. She turned around in her sister’s lap, so that I was wedged between their vast bodies, an insignificant little bug in the company of gods. I looked up to see Jessica gazing at me, her head resting against Alicia’s massive boobs.

 

“We haven’t been very nice to you, Andy,” she said, rubbing my naked little body and making me cum again. “I promised I’d be a kind and gentle goddess, but I’ve been a bit, shall we say, selfish. I wanted to use to just for my own pleasure, without thinking how you’d feel about it. I don’t blame you if you’re mad at me.”

 

“Jessica…” I began.

 

“So here’s what’s going to happen. Either I take you home right now, and you’ll never hear from me again, or you stay here with Alicia and me. You’ll still be our little sex doll, but we’ll no longer take advantage of you…as much. And, of course, you’ll still do most of the work around here. But we’ll help you…whenever we feel like it. So, what’s your choice?”

 

“I wanna stay,” I said, almost immediately. “Jessica, you’re…you’re so b-b-beautiful, and…and I don’t…I don’t deserve…” I couldn’t say anymore. She already knew how I was feeling, anyway. I buried myself in her arms, glad to know how I stood with her.

 

Afterwards, Jessica went off to take a bath, leaving me alone with Alicia. The uber-giantess was eager to have some fun with me again, but she decided to keep it more innocent this time. She asked me to carry her suitcases upstairs for her, something I could tell was an impossible task, but which I went ahead with anyway. There was no point in arguing with her. The suitcases were four feet high and five feet long, and must have weighed two hundred pounds each. I stood next to one, and pushed, and heaved, and pulled, but I couldn’t budge it an inch. Alicia stood next to me, obviously enjoying watching a miniature, naked man trying to cope with her belongings. When it was clear that I was getting nowhere, she picked me up. I was limp with exhaustion, and she draped me over her broad shoulder, as if I were a wet rag.

 

“How sad,” she said mockingly. “You need to work out some more, ant man! You’re so…feeble!” She stooped and easily picked up both suitcases, then carried them, and me, upstairs. She was staying in a guest room, where she’d laid out four spare mattresses on the floor, making a bed large enough for her to sleep in. She held me up between her finger and thumb, and I could tell she had something in mind.

 

“I’m sorry about what happened earlier,” she said. “But, you know, a girl like me needs to take her pleasure wherever she can get it. And right now, that means you. Now I’m not gonna humiliate you or anything, but when I want to use you, I expect you to go along with it. I’m the one in charge here, anyway.”

 

“I…I…all right,” I said, humbled and defeated.

 

 “Good! Now, how about you and I get intimate again? Right now, while Jessie’s still occupied. You’ll enjoy it this time, I promise.”