- Text Size +

So began my life as Giantess Jessica’s possession. From that day forward, every single thing I did, I could only do if it was her or Alicia’s will. I never saw my granddad again, nor anyone else who’d known me before, and no-one came looking for me here. The only people I talked to, besides the two giantesses, were some of Jessica’s model friends, whom she often invited over for parties and such. They were all, naturally, extremely attractive, and being played with by a bevy of smoking hot, six foot-tall women was just as much fun as you’d expect it to be.

 

Jessica herself continued living just as she had before she’d met me. Her fame and success kept on growing, and so did she. By the time she was twenty-six years old, she stood eleven feet, eight inches tall, but by then she’d basically stopped growing, and it’s unlikely that she’d ever pass twelve feet. Still, it was a good height for a giantess, and men came from all over to be entertained by a woman who stood twice as tall as them.

 

Alicia, however, was a different girl altogether. Her rate of growth was simply astonishing, and it was no wonder that she rapidly eclipsed her sister in reputation and popularity. She kept getting taller and taller and taller: thirteen feet, fourteen feet, fifteen feet, she simply rocketed up the height scale. Four years after I’d first met her, when she was twenty-two years old, her height was a colossal eighteen feet, and, though her growth was slowing down somewhat, she showed no signs of stopping anytime soon. Pretty quickly she became too big to live in Jessica’s house any longer. But her great height brought her fame – and money – that would be the envy of many a young celebrity. Under the name Goddess Alicia, she began attracting fetishists and macrophiles, as well as men who were simply curious, in large numbers, and they were all willing to pay enormous amounts just to spend an hour or two with her.

 

Eventually, the sisters decided to build a new house for themselves, in a more fashionable part of the city, and they were pretty soon the centre of social life in the neighbourhood. All kinds of events, from fashion shoots to wild all-night parties, were held there, and of course I was forbidden to attend any of them. I was their little secret, and if the press ever learned that the two tallest women in the world were keeping the shortest man in the world a prisoner, all hell would break loose, or so I imagined.

 

As time passed by, Jessica and Alicia began to treat me less as a pleasure object, and more as a sort of live-in boyfriend/pet. Despite all the things they did to me, they turned out to be pretty nice people, and I began to like them for more than their looks. They were actually very concerned about me, to the point where, one day, I was told I could do anything I wanted to, and no longer had to work my ass off doing chores and stuff. I was forbidden from leaving the house, but there was still plenty to do, and Jessica even began buying all sorts of stuff for me, without me even asking her.

 

 Looking back, I was glad I decided to go out and buy some groceries on that winter’s day. That one act has changed my life forever, and for the better. If other guys could know what it feels like to live with two goddesses as your lovers, I’m sure they would agree.