- Text Size +



Meghan walked up to the house, incredibly nervous. She was very worried about how Allison would take the news about her and Jimmy. She really cared for Allie, but Jimmy and her had just happened to hit it off and one thing had led to another...she hoped Allison would understand. She knocked on the door, trying to quiet the butterflies in her stomach, and waited. A minute later, and Allison stood before her. The moment of truth had arrived..... 
............................................................................................. 
Amanda at first had trouble keeping a straight face as Meghan poured her heart out about Jimmy to her, having an extreme sense of glee of this new charade. Meghan had no idea that she was talking to her best friends' sister. She had toyed with various ways of 'taking the news', including a dramatic scene, punching Meghan or trying to seduce the girl in Allisons' body. Any of the three would have totally screwed thier relationship, but Amanda reminded herself the point of the charade in the first place. "No, it's totally cool, Megs." She said calmly, growing into her role as Allison. 
"You mean it?" Meghan asked, desperatly. 
"Sure. Hey, if Jimmy likes you....well, then, that's life. I love you, and I want you to be happy." Meghan looked relieved. 
"I'm so glad you to hear you say that." 
"Good. Hey, look....you wanna see something cool? I guess it's time to show you this, since we're sharing truth with each other." Amanda said, conspiratorily. 
"Um...sure." Meghan said. Amanda led the way into Allisons' bedroom and opened her underwear drawer. 
"Wait till you see this." Amanda said. 
"Look....um....if it's, y'know...a dildo..." Meghan said, uncomfortably. 
"No way! Well....I guess it could be, but that'd just be weird." Amanda pulled Pebble out, looking like a little tiny Amanda and placed her in her palm and displayed her before Meghan. 
"Oh.....oh my....God....is that....." Meghan stuttered. Amanda laughed. 
"Yep, it's Amanda. See, my family has always been able to do magic, you know? And Amanda was being a bitch...so, I shrunk her. Meghan looked like she might faint. 
"You can....shrink....people." Meghan said. Amanda nodded. 
"Hold her." 
"I dunno...." 
"Oh, c'mon. Didn't you always say that Amanda was a bitch?" She prompted. 
"I....well, okay." Meghan said, and looked on in amazement as Amanda was delivered into her palm. Allison, in Amanda's shrunken form, began to jump and down, screaming. 
"Meghan! No! It's me, Allison!" 
"It looks like she's trying to talk...." Meghan said. 
"Silly little girl....you're too small to be heard!" Amanda said, cruelly, glaring down at her diminutive sister. 
"So...what were you going to do with her?" Meghan asked, deciding to play along with this madness. It was easier to just be crazy then try to pick apart this surreal scene. 
"I figured we'd play with her. Teach her a lesson about humility. I'm trying to break her spirit." Amanda said. Meghan looked blankly for a minute, and then grinned. 
"So what do we do first?" 
............................................................................. 

Allison had been confronted with a great many hells the past few days, but this new one was definetly up with being toejam in severity. Meghan had started with pulling on her limbs until they felt like they would rip off, and now she was standing on the ground before two pairs of Sandaled feet. One was her own, even adorned with her favorite green nail polish. The other was Meghans' unpainted, slender toes. She felt dizzy with confusion as she examined her own gigantic feet, right down to the slightest detail. She looked up into her own pretty face, twisted with malice and cruelty, her own green eyes looking at her with contempt. She fought of the dizziness, trying to hold onto what little sanity she had left. She was torturing herself, or rather, she was torturing Amanda.... Meghans' loud voice broke her thoughts. "Y'KNOW, ALLISON....THIS IS AWESOME. I WAS SKEPTICAL AT FIRST....BUT HAVING THAT LITTLE BITCH NOW, WELL, LITTLE....IT'S AMAZING." 

"I KNOW! HEY, AMANDA, MAYBE YOU SHOULD MEGHAN FOR MERCY!" She heard her own voice say. Allison looked up at her best friends' cruel face and once again was reminded of the cruel omnipotence Amanda had over her. She'd turned her own best friend against her, and now Meghan was going to hurt her. Badly. 

"Please, Amanda....I know you can hear me! Please, I'll do anything you want, but make this go away! Please!" Allison cried up at her sister. The only response came from Amandas' giant foot stomping next to her. 

"MAYBE YOU DIDN'T HEAR ME!?" Amanda bellowed. Allison knelt before Meghans' feet and bowed her head, as if in prayer. Meghan laughed. 
"THAT'S IT, INSECT! BEG!" Meghan roared. Allison clasped her small hands together and prayed, and then began to grovel, fanning her arms before her in worship. Meghans' giant slender feet moved closer, just a little. "KISS THEM." Meghan commanded. Allison obeyed, kissing her former best friends' feet, getting up and then kneeling before each one. Then, without being asked, she worked on her own stolen toes immedietly after. The giant girls before her laughed with delight, and then Meghans' gigantic foot slammed on top of her, pinning her down beneath it's unforgiving sole. The girls roared with laughter as Meghan rolled her around under her foot, and then began to squeeze her between her long toes. It was at the very height of this new game than Amanda's mother opened the door. 

"What is going on in here?" Amanda's Mother asked, looking at the two girls. Then, her eyes narrowed. "I don't recall ending your punishment, Allison." 
"Mom, wait....I can explain...." Amanda began. 
"Shut up. Now." Her Mother commanded, and Amanda's voice ended. Meghan stood up and backed up against the wall. Mrs. Stickland entered the room and looked down at the shrunken version of Amanda at her feet. Instantly, Amanda was normal again. 
"M-mom?" Allison asked. 
"It's okay now, Amanda....what happened?" 
"I...." Allison grinned Amanda's trademark grin, "Well, somehow Allison managed to get in contact with Meghan. And Meghan helped her escape me, and turn my powers against me! Oh, Mom.....it was terrible!" The grin faltered, turning to tears, "They made me so tiny, and then they made me kiss thier feet! ME!" Her Mother wrapped her arms around her. 
"Well, then....Allison, I gave you the chance to make it up to Amanda," Mrs.Strickland said, crossing her arms, ignoring the pleading look on Allisons' face, "But you pull this shit? I have no choice now. You're permanently Amanda's property, forever." Allison grinned at Amanda, sticking out her tounge. 
"I guess my wish came true, huh, Pebble? I guess you're mine forever." Amanda, in Allisons' face, began to look between them both, pleadingly, trying to speak. Then, she turned into a puddle at thier feet. Her Mother stepped down in it and hugged her only daughter. 
"I'm sorry, honey, I should have believed you from the start. You should have been an only child," she glared down at the puddle beneath her foot, "And you blew it big time, pebble. Now you'll never get to be with Mommy's feet." 
"Oh,Mom....maybe that's too harsh." Amanda said, "I'd love to loan her to you. She loves your feet so much." Her Mother looked at her. 
"Well....it's up to you. I remember how nice she felt down there that night." She grinned, "What will you do about Meghan?" 
"Oh....I dunno. I'm sure I'll think of something. Isn't that right, slave?" Amanda said. 
"P-p-please. Allison talked me into it, Amanda. I'm sorry!" Meghan said. With a snap of her fingers, Meghan was a puddle, too. 
"Well, this is for being a stupid bitch. Welcome to slavery, Toerag. You and Pebble will make great pets, till I get tired of you." Allison took a step and had a foot on each puddle, "Now, then....I need a pair of flip flops. I'm going out tonight." Allison grinned as she felt the two tiny puddles transform into sexy new flip flops. 

Epilouge 

Allison was adjusting well to being Amanda. The former Amanda, now taking her place as Pebble, had been made to suffer greatly, making her very happy almost all the time. Everything Allison had gone through, Amanda suffered through, except for longer. She had been toejam for a whole day, every type of shoe Allison could think of, and on more than one occasion had actually been merged WITH her toe. She had been a floor tile for two days, a dog for a month, and spent every night for two weeks as Mom's personal foot toy. In those months, Amanda hadn't been nearly as resilient as Allison had been, and now both she and Meghan begged Allison daily to do or be things for her. They worshipped her as god, as Amanda had wanted of Allison. Meghan had taken less than a week to break, but after Amanda had been her toe for a few days, Amanda now saw Allison as God. They both called her Amanda, of course, as did her Mother and Jimmy, who she had begun dating when her obedient little slave told Jimmy she and Allison were lovers, and called Jimmy a number of names. It had been easy to get him to fall for the sexy and aggressive Amanda. 

At first, she missed her body, but soon found Amandas' to be great. Besides Jimmy, men always wanted her, as did some women. And, being the new Amanda, she brought them all home with her has permanent additions to her collection of slaves, objects and toys. These new additions became more interesting than Amanda ever was. It was now time for the final punishment of her tiny little sycophantic sister. 

"Hey, girl!" Ashley said, giving her neice a hug. 
"Hey!" Amanda said, hugging twice as hard back. 
"Wow, that was some hug!" Ashley exclaimed. 
"Well, I just missed you. I haven't seen you in a while." 
"Well, we've both been crazy busy. How are you holding up with Allie running away? Are you okay?" Ashley asked, concerned. 
"I'm doing better. Hey, speaking of which....I promised you something a while back." Amanda said. 
"You did?" 
"Yep..." she reached into her pocket and pulled out a toe-ring, just Ashleys' size, "Here. This ones' extra weird. She's screaming, crying and trying to escape. I remember how you liked the old one." Ashley looked deep down at the tiny toe-ring sized Allison. 
"That's hot." Ashley said, putting it on immedietly, "Perfect fit!" Ashley hugged her. 
"Well, let's go show it off! Big party at my place. And get this....I hired cabana boys and and hot sexy servant girl types to cater. A whole bunch." 
"Are they hot?" 
"You know me! How could they not be?!" and with that the two girls called everyone they knew and invited them over. 
.................................................................................... 
The party was a smashing success, and each attendant got to go home with thier very own party favor, each one being exactly what they wanted or needed, none the wiser that each object had once been a person. Perhaps even a person they had known. Debbie had got a brand new pair of shoes, which she named Joe and Nick(not that they weren't already). Jimmy got a three way he's never forget between himself, Amanda and the girl he had always wanted, Meghan, until Amanda(always a flake) tired of them both and gave them to her Mom as early christmas gifts(allowing them to be together forever as whatever her Mother desired). Ashley was shocked when several cabana boys begged to be her sex slaves(even if two of the four used to be girls, one of whom Ashley had known she was six), and each one took special care sucking her toes, especially the one with her fancy one-of-a-kind toering. 

After they all had gone, Amanda grinned to herself, looking into the mirror. Now she knew what the "fake" Amanda and her Mom had always talked about. 

It was fun to be God. 



END