- Text Size +

     Perfect. My plan had worked better than I expected it to.


      As Roxanne’s massive tongue did it’s best to shove me down her gullet, I pulled out the pill and let it slide down the back of her throat. I gripped one of her massive teeth and fumbled for my knife. Roxanne’s mouth wasn’t particularly roomy at my size, and she pushed me down with her fingers, desperate to consume me.


      My fingers found the knife, and I slashed upwards vigorously as I drew it from the sheath. I didn’t stop, and I brought it down, puncturing a hole into Roxanne’s tongue. I spotted her fleshy palate and slashed, ripping a massive gash into her soft palate. I was pretty satisfied that in my frenzy I was doing a number on her mouth.


      She ejected me from her mouth promptly, wailing in pain. I flew through the air, multiple stories up. Actually, this was not anything I wasn’t used to- I’d spent a good part of my service years jumping out of airplanes with the Rangers. Trained instinct took over. Flailing, I managed to right myself and slip into the wind, crossing my arms in front of my chest and positioning my feet in a way that would absorb the landing.


      I landed on Evelyn’s soft belly and executed a perfect five point landing, rolling over her body. It was a miracle I was alive.


      Seeing me, Evelyn clasped me tightly to her tummy and stood up, freed from Roxanne’s terrible death squeeze.


      Roxanne was squirming on the ground, visibly losing size already. She hacked up blood violently and wailed in pain. Evelyn moved to stand over her, and placed her massive foot on Roxanne’s ever decreasing chest, pinning her.


      Evelyn stood there for several minutes, ensuring that her nemesis remained trapped. The pill kicked in slowly, and it would be a while before Roxanne was back to normal size. We didn’t really mind. It was satisfying to see this bitch get hers.


      Evelyn clasped me to her breasts as helicopters touched down around us. Military personnel rushed about, firing grappling hooks that tied a moderately sized Roxanne to the ground. Evelyn stepped aside to allow them to do their job. I was relieved that the military wasn’t going to shoot us.


      I spied Dr. Yoshida on the ground, and Evelyn stooped over to drop me off. As she set me down, Dr. Yoshida came over and shook my hand.


      “Great job Jack! I was watching from the helicopter- that was most impressive!”
     

      “I just did what I needed to do to save Evelyn. I’m sorry I held a knife to you.” I rubbed the back of my neck. My whole body was suddenly sore.


       I just had no more words for anyone at that moment. Soldiers rushed around, accompanied by scientists and members of the media. Everyone wanted to have a word with me, but there was only one person I wanted to talk to.


       I turned to Evelyn and smiled. She knew what I was thinking.


 ……
      

     We rested by a river, in a nearby valley. Evelyn sat down and submerged her bare feet in the cool water, grateful to relax finally. I collapsed next to her, exhausted. It was nice having a giantess girlfriend that could carry you around.

      “I heard what you said back there,” she finally said. “You were really brave.”


      “You were too. I didn’t do it alone.”


      We sat awkwardly for a minute, before I got up. I had something I needed to say.


      “Evelyn?” I walked over to her.


      “Yes?” she turned her huge head to the side. Her huge green eyes welled up.


      I cleared my throat nervously. “Today…. A lot of stuff happened. I thought about my life quite a bit, and about what you mean to me.”


      She waited quietly, but expectantly.


     “Um… well… I mean you saved my life today, a few times. I trust you completely, more than anyone else. I thought about what my life would be like without you, and I couldn’t bear to think about it...”


     I needed to just say it.


      “Honestly Evelyn, I don’t have a ring or anything, but I love you. I’m not sure what’s going to happen to us now, but would you mind marrying me?”


     She sat quietly for a second, then blurted. “Of course! I love you too. I’ve been waiting for you to say that for months now.”


      She brought her massive hand around, pushing my whole body into her for a giant-sized kiss.


      “It’s about time! Gosh, I thought you’d NEVER ask!” she laughed.

      "Giant girlfriends are great and all, but I thought it was about time I got me a giantess wife."