- Text Size +

     She quickly stripped off her clothes, tossing them recklessly to the side. Her body language told me that this was something she had been working herself up to, and she was clearly already at a heightened state of sexual excitement. I knew she had high expectations, and I hoped I could meet them at my size.

      Now completely nude, she spread her legs slowly, carefully exposing her womanly cunt. Her hand shot out, aggressively grasping the back of my puny head and forcefully shoving my face into her slit. Her giant pelvis rocked my entire head, squeezing me into her and slathering my face in her juices. She was incredibly hot, moaning and panting and frantically trying to engulf me, it seemed. I found it a bit difficult to breathe at times, especially when she would clamp her legs around my head to get a tighter fit.


      I quickly learned that I actually had very little control or say in what was happening- Evelyn was going to fuck my face and there wasn’t a damn thing I could do about it. My only obligation quickly became to preserve my own air supply. I tried to do my best to stimulate her clitoris with my tongue, but she quickly made that nearly impossible when she clamped onto my head with both hands, shoving my face in deep.  After a minute, my head was covered in her feminine fluids.


      Evelyn was quickly reaching a powerful climax. As soon as I got some air, I exhaled forcefully into her pussy. My feeble attempts to breathe only seemed to excite her more, as she now used both hands to drive me in again. As she achieved her climax, her thighs wrapped tightly around my head, her pussy quivered, and her cum leaked all over my face. The temperature around me skyrocketed, and her humping motions increased in rapidity.

      It was an experience, and I was glad to have performed for her, even though I really didn’t do much. As her climax subsided, I expected to be released. It never happened. She let me get another gulp of air, sure, but she hardly paused before she was at it again.


      The second go was more violent than the first. I could tell she was trying to see how much force she could use on me, how much pressure she could exert on my face with her cunt. I got the impression that she simply wanted to jackhammer my whole head inside her. I tried to grasp her immense ass to hang on, but this contact merely excited her further. Needing more to get herself off, she rolled me over and soon was mounted on top of me. Her whole mass was resting on my head, and every grind pushed on me harder and harder. She came repeatedly, violently pounding on me with her entire body weight behind it.


      Her relentless assault continued for several minutes, and at various occasions I could have sworn I would black out. I wanted to protest, to cry out for air but her climaxing pussy beat me so senseless that all I could do was lie still and hope it would end soon. Eventually, her ecstasy subsided, and her grinding became slower and less forceful as she calmed.


      Her grip on my head relaxed and she lazily rolled to one side and onto her back.


      “Jack. That was the greatest,” she huffed. “I’ve always wanted to do that.”


      I understood now why she had been so apprehensive about the whole thing. I was glad for her, but I also ached pretty bad. Honestly, it wasn’t a completely terrible experience, and with some practice and regular air breaks it could even be somewhat enjoyable. But at that moment I really didn’t care, all I wanted was some freaking oxygen. After hearing her gasping for breath next to me, I think that applied to both of us.


      After several minutes had passed I asked, “So where did all THAT come from?”

      She stared blissfully up at the ceiling. “You have a cute face.”


      “So your response is to smother it with your womanhood?”

      “Yeah. It is.” she said firmly. “You get to have your fetish. Why can’t I have one too?”


      I was confused. “I’ve gone down on you plenty of times. In fact, whenever you asked me to. What made this so different?”


      She thought carefully about it. “I guess it was because you’re so small now. I never thought about it like this. I can totally see why you like giant women now.”


      She continued, “It’s like… I see you there, so small and helpless, and I’m so huge and dominant. That thought excites me, and I never would have known it if this hadn’t happened. I guess I had a fetish I didn’t even realize. I know it’s stupid, but a part of me is happy when I find out I’ve grown more. There’s a part of me that doesn’t want to go back to the way things were. It’s a bit scary, because I should know better. But… in the moment, I let my instincts just sort of take over.”

      She rolled over to me, and looked over my body. “You need to get washed up.” She scooped me up carefully, cradling me in her arms. She brought me to the sink, set me down, and wiped my face off with a warm wet towel. Then she carried me back to bed and curled up with me held in her arms.


      “I love you Jack,” she said finally. “That was really nice of you to listen to me, to allow me to do that. I needed that, I think.”

      “Good. I’m glad for you.” I was getting pretty sleepy.


      “I’m sorry if I hurt you. I’ll try to be gentler in the future. You’re not as sturdy and I’m pretty heavy. I need to remember that.” She sounded pretty tired as well.


      “It wasn’t that bad.”


      “I won’t do that to you again, not like that. That was cruel, and selfish. You’re a good man, you deserve better than that from me.”

      I turned inwards, to embrace her in a hug. She accepted it, and pulled me in close, smothering me in her bosom. Her large round breasts squished into me.

      “Jack, I’ll take better care of you from now on,” she vowed, but at that point I was already asleep.