- Text Size +
Chapter Four

I heard the sound of voices outside the door. I recognized both there voices right away. It was Larisa and Jake. I looked around hoping that some magical gateway would have appeared but I was still trapped in this shoe with no way out. I slunk to the floor kicking at the wall of the shoe as they both walked in.

“Nicole is so worried, she hasn’t left the house at all today” sadly says Jake.

“Well it is her father, if my dad disappeared I would be worried too” says Larisa as she glances about the room nervously. She tosses her bag in the corner and guides Jake towards the bed with her arm wrapped around his waist.

“What do you think I should do? I am worried but I feel bad that I am not moping around. Greg and I are close and I just feel like I should be like mom and Nicole” shyly says Jake.

“Jake, everyone has there own way of dealing with these kinds of things.”

I watch as Jake glides by, I scream as loud as I can but I am fully aware that my even loudest may not even be audible to them. However as Jake walks by he knocks the shoe I am in over. Larisa surprisingly doesn’t notice and sits down next to him on the bed. I watch as she warps sits behind him on the bed wrapping her legs around the his waist as she starts to massage his shoulders and back

“You feel so tense Jakie” coos Larisa

I can’t believe how tall they are now. They were dizzyingly tall before but now they are larger then I can comprehend. Larisa continues to massage Jake as he turns his head. They look into each others eyes just staring at first but then much to my surprise it’s Jake who begins to tilt towards Larisa. He passionately kisses her on the lips and pushes against the bed.

“Jake stop!! She is setting you up! Jake!! JAKE!!!!!”

I take off running as fast as I can but it looks like I am hardly moving as they barely look as if they are getting closer. My chest begins to burn as I gasp for air but as I look at Larisa kissing back Jake my eyes burn with rage and I get a second wind.

“Jake, I love you. I really do, I am sorry about Greg but you can’t live your life by what he thinks. He is probably just saying all that to test you. You know, by pretending not to like me and telling you not to go out with me, if you do anyway you prove your independent and self sufficient.”

“ya think?”

“Of course, I mean Greg talks with me all the time at work.” Says Larisa as she sits on Jakes chest and kisses him, then undoes each of Jake’s buttons with her tongue revealing his chest. Larisa smiles as she slides her tongue across Jakes chests.

“Larisa, look I love you too but let’s just not do this right now okay? Why don’t we go out or something?” Alright, wait in the hall while I get ready okay.”

“Alright”

As Jake left the room I felt myself begin to enlarge. It was odd watching Larisa get a bit smaller but she was still damn huge. I took a few steps back from Larisa but I was careful not to get to far away as I didn’t want to get punished again.

“Well I am going out with Jakie. Isn’t this great Greg? I have the greatest man I have ever met and the smallest man I have ever met at my feet. I am gonna wear some flip flops so why don’t you crawl on them. I am gonna fix my hair and you better be on that sandal with a smile because if your not you will be of no more use to me.”

I gulped as she stepped over me without even looking. In a matter of seconds Larisa was in front of her mirror combing her hair. I quickly scanned the room and saw her sandals sitting right next to her. That bitch did that on purpose I thought to myself as I took off running as fast as I could.
I just made it to her sandal when she looked down for me. I breathed a sigh of relief as she grabbed the remote and smiled down at me. I felt myself get bigger and bigger. Soon I was just a bit taller then her foot. I couldn’t figure what she was doing but I was sure that there was a method to her madness. As she slid on her right sandal placed her foot on the back of the left sandal ripped off the material that held her foot to the sandal. She then looked down at me and with complete ease she grabbed me and placed me on her vanity table. As she held me down with her right hand she squeezed some super glue between my legs all the way down to my feet. I pleaded with her to stop but she squeezed my legs together. As my legs slapped against one another I heard squish as she counted to thirty and then released her grip on me. I tried to spread my legs apart but as I feared I couldn’t budge them. She then repeated the process for each of my arms. I Soon myself completely at her whim and unable to move a muscle, I thought this disgracefully embarrassing scenario was over but Larisa was not yet through. She grabbed the now strapless sandal and set it down next to me. She placed my body on the sandal and began to cut out around my body. In a matter of moments he was done. I began to wonder if she had done this before but I was too scared to ask. Larisa picked up the foam sandal that she had just cut up and pushed the center out revealing a perfect cut out of me. Around the inner edge of the outline she spread the super glue around the edge and then pressed me into the sandal. She then glued the strap back onto the foam sandal and dropped her new sandal onto the floor. The impact of her floor against my back caused me to scream out in pain.
I look up at Larisa in shock and fear. I was immobilized and stuck inside her sandal. Larisa slid her foot into the foam sandal and pressed down with all her weight. I felt her sole press against my body.
I was trapped in darkness, the air was already getting stale as she stood fixing herself and making last minute touches, the heel of her foot began to peel away the sole of the sandal and watched her heel lift up from the sandal. The cool fresh air was relaxing and refreshing as it wafted across my face. I gulped in mouthfuls of clean air before I saw her heel begin to lower. I pleaded for her to stop but the only response I got was her full weight pressing down on me. The rough heel of Larisa’s bare foot was mashing against my face. I thought was going to die but her foot lifted up off of me releasing the pressure against my chest and head for all but a moment before her heel came slamming back down against me. As Larisa opened and closed the door I could hear her greet Jake once again.
“Did ya miss me babe?” Says Larisa as she lifts her left foot the one I am under up off the floor and bends it all the way back as she passionately kisses Jake.
“Where did you say we were going?” says Jake as they break the lip lock and began to casually walk down the hallway.
“I was thinking the street fair. I always liked walking around looking at all the cute trinkets” says Larisa as she looks down at her left foot.
“Alright, sounds good” unenthusiastically says Jake.
“ugh why can’t people put out there cigarettes I hate that” excitingly says Larisa.
I can feel her stop and her weight pressing down on me as she stands in place. I fear what is about to come next as I nervously feel myself lifted up off the floor, then at dizzying speed I feel my body pressed against something burning hot. My back cries out in pain as the cigarette burns my skin, then Larisa rakes her foot back and forth rolling the cigarette under her foot completely stamping it out. She then takes her next step casually like she had done nothing not caring about the pain I was going through, my back still felt like it was on fire, I could feel my skin peel away and blister like from a bad sunburn.
I didn’t get any rest from the constant beating as they walked towards Larisa’s car chatting about nonsense I didn’t care about as I was now more focused on the matter at hand. Larisa stopped and stamped her foot a few times and paused, then stamped her foot again with another long pause. I didn’t realize what she was waiting for at first but I was fully aware of the fact that she had not lifted her foot up once as Jake and her talked outside of her car. Her sweat was beading down her foot and sliding under the sandal then dropping from her heel onto my face, to make matters worse the sweat drops would pool forming a puddle until I would open my mouth and swallow all of her sweat, my body wanted to convulse as her sweat slid down my throat. The air was getting thinner and thinner, I wondered what she was waiting for, I badly needed air and her foot needed some cooling. I had learned to keep my mouth wide open allowing her sweat to just drop in and slide down my throat. Larisa then stamped again and since my mouth was open her stomp caused my tongue to dart out of my mouth and slide against her hot, dirt ridden heel. As my tongue slide across the grooves of her heel I could feel chunks of dirt fall of her heel and go into my mouth, and some just fall on or around my face. As this happened I felt her left her heel up a bit allowing some air in and then she let her heel slam back down against her sandal. The process repeated three or four my times before I learned that she was training me while talking with Jake. I was required to lick her heel if I wanted to stay alive. I couldn’t even cry as I stuck my tongue and begin to bathe her foot with my tongue.
“I suppose we should get going or it will be too late.” Says Jake.
“Yeah we can go now”
“Now? Were we waiting for something?” curiously says Jake?”
“Ummm no I mean, err well any news on Greg?”
I felt sick to my stomach as I the car doors slammed making me fully aware that I would be apart of there first date, and unfortunately the already seemingly long date hadn’t even gotten under way. Hell, had only begun!