- Text Size +

Her laugh echoed across the city.   She had just crushed the resistance sent to stop her rampage through the town.  She had actually picked up one of the National Guard tanks by its gun barrel and flung it into one of the buildings downtown.  The other she had simply crushed under her feet.  Granted it had taken a couple really good stomps to make it useless. 

She had randomly stomped on the men holding the guns that had become minor irritants to her.  The shots felt like mosquito bites but they didn’t even draw blood.  It made her feel more powerful as she continually stopped their attempts to neutralize her.

She had sat on the police cars and squashed them with her butt.  The crunch as their sirens went dead was very satisfying.  She had used her fingers to catch random troops and police officers and popped them into her mouth.  When they tried to shoot her from inside her mouth she remembered when she had tried pop rocks.  The sensation was a bit sharper but it reminded her of that time.

Besides the tanks and police cruisers they had sent in a few helicopters.  With her size they had not been prepared for the speed with which she closed the distance and had batted them out of the air.  There was only one of them left as she looked down at the abandoned cars on all the streets closest to her.  She randomly picked one up and threw it at the last of the helicopters that had been stupid enough to stay in the area after she had destroyed his buddies. 

The helicopter managed to move out of the way of the car, but they hadn’t seen all of her movements.  She had picked up another car and flung it where she thought the helicopter would move to.  She had been right.  The resulting explosion was quiet satisfying.

As things finally quieted down she remembered the city bus that she had shoved into her bra. She didn't really care much about her boobs. They were the least important part of her body to her.   She thought that society was so focused on them that it sort of made her not care about them.  However, the fact that they could crush things too had made them momentarily interesting to her.   

She had noticed that while they were the same ratio to her, they were immense when compared to the world around her.  So she had looked for something big to compare them to.  The city bus was the thing that had caught her eye.

It was as if the whole world had become one big toy box.  Everything around her was so much smaller than she was now.  It was like when she had been a little girl and the boys had all had tonka trucks and matchbox cars while the girls played with dolls.  Well, now she had her own trucks and cars to play with.  And they were the real thing.

A sound echoed between the buildings...she realized it was her stomach growling and for the first time realized that she had stopped growing again.  It was time to enjoy the snack she had put aside when the military and police had shown up.


She plucked the bus from between her breasts and noticed that unintentionally it had been partially crushed.  The lower part of the bus had bowed inwards. Her smile became sickly sweet as she held the bus up to her eye level.

Looking inside she could see the 20 or 30 people that had been on the bus when she decided to eat again before the attack. They had all fallen toward the front of the bus which now had been crushed.  She wondered if the different races would taste differently.  Although she knew it wasn’t true she had a giggle over the idea of black people tasting like chocolate.

As she looked closer she realized luck had been on her side, her boobs had destroyed the door mechanism. No one had been able to get out of the bus yet. Her smile deepened as she dug her fingers into the back of the bus.

A ripping sound split the air as her nails tore into the bus. Even though it was solid metal she found that the pressure her increased strength and size brought could crush it easily.  It was like opening a can of soda.  A quick look told her that no one was in the section she had just separated, so she threw it over her shoulder and looked inside again.

She barely noticed the crashing sounds as the back of the bus fell through the roof of a bank and killed the people that had been cowering inside.  If she had looked behind her she would have been impressed by the swath of destruction she had left in her wake.  Buildings, houses, and vehicles were strewn across the landscape in various states of destruction.

She was so big and powerful now that the death toll meant less than nothing to her.

She looked intently into the bus from above and noticed that all the people were holding onto rails and seats. So her first order of business was to dislodge them. To accomplish this she started shaking the bus around in circles.

She did it the same way you would shake a drink to try and get as much out of your next sip as you possibly could. Then she upended the bus before they could recover.

The people had no chance...they poured out of the bus and into her gaping mouth. They were small enough compared to her that she didn't really need to chew...but that didn't stop her from doing so.

She could feel them crawling around in her mouth as her tongue and teeth sought them out. Some tried to hide under the tongue, others tried to claw their way back to her lips.  However, all their squirming stopped when she began to swallow them.

Looking into the bus again she noticed a couple of intrepid souls had managed to hold on somehow. So she turned the bus over again and shook it over her outstretched hand vigorously. After about a minute they fell out.

She looked down to see them huddled together near her fingers. She dropped the bus as she focused on them and didn't notice that it smashed into several cars that had been abandoned below her.  The area directly around her looked like a tornado had come through recently.  There were bodies everywhere and a couple of buildings near her were on fire. 

However, none of the firemen were willing to come closer while she was still in the area.  So they continued to burn.  She noticed the heat and began to walk toward the far end of town from where she had entered.  She thought while walking about what she would do to the final two victims of her appetite.  She could feel herself growing again as she digested the bus load she had just finished.  But that little bit of extra growth that two more would bring was still worth their lives to her.


She stopped walking on the edge of town and moved her hand up near her mouth, sucked in. The tumbled over her hand as they could not withstand the gale force winds of her breath. When they got within a couple of feet (from their perspective) of her mouth she stopped and stared at them again.

They both scrambled around to face her and the fear she saw made her feel giddy. The horror upon their faces was evident as she decided what to do.

As if she had spilled something she licked them off her hand and swallowed.

She thought to herself, "Well, I'm still hungry. Guess I need a larger group of people." It was at that time that she saw the 747 heading away from town.  She started following it.

With her size she still had to jog to catch up to it, but it had just taken off and wasn’t up to full speed yet.  She wished she could have seen the looks on the faces of the people in the plane when it suddenly stopped moving. 

The first thing she did was grab it around the middle.  Not roughly…she didn’t want her food puréed.  Live food just tasted better.  Then, she used her other hand to grasp the engines and one by one pluck them off of the aircraft.  Their whining sound ceased as they were disconnected one by one.  She dropped them to the ground as she came to a stop.

She paused for a second to catch her breath.  She suddenly realized that she was finally reaching a height where the air was a bit thinner.  So she sat down for a moment and stared at her prize.  It was a big plane and from the windows she could see it was pretty full as they all looked out to see what was wrong.

She smiled at them. 

That was when she realized she wasn’t sure how she wanted to open it. 

After a couple minutes thought and watching them try to open the doors to escape she had her answer.  She had covered the doors with her fingers.  It had kept them in place, now she moved her hand so that the doors were exposed.

Of course, she almost dropped the plane when they decided to use the emergency procedure and explosively decompress to open the door.  They only tried the one side and that proved to be a fatal mistake for many of them.  She simply turned the plane up on an angle and put her mouth over the door. 

Then she began to shake the plane.  As people fell out the opening and into her waiting mouth she could hear their screams.  She ignored them and kept shaking till about 40 or so people had fallen out.  She knew a 747 held a lot more people than that so now she began to beat her palm against the other side to knock loose anyone that was hanging on. 

Sure there would be some people in their seatbelts, but the great mass of them had been up and about.  More people fell out and down her gullet.  When several slams of her hands against the side dislodged no one else, she changed her tack.

First, she brought the nose of the plane up to her eyes and could see that the pilots and a flight attendant were lying there stunned by her actions.  So she broke out the windows and sucked on the front of the plane like it was a straw she was trying to get some milkshake out of.  The reinforced door to the cockpit had been closed.  Since they were trapped she quickly had the three of them in her stomach.

She realized she was growing yet again.  As she watched her hand grew to the point she could have wrapped it around two airplanes at once.  Holding it like she was she couldn’t help but remember her early childhood and paper airplanes.  That was when she decided she had eaten enough for now and started looking for a likely spot for some fun.

Further out of town she saw a wide expanse of flat fields.  So she took careful aim and extended her arm behind her.  With a quick whipping motion the plane was airborne again.  However, this time with no pilot or engines it glided a short distance (to her view) before plummeting back to earth.  While the crash looked exciting it hadn’t been as fun as she had expected. 

It had been over too quickly.  That was when she realized that small town life wasn’t enough for her now.  So she began making her way north.  Cleveland wasn’t that far away to a giantess.  She could have lots of fun there.  No one in the town noticed where she went…so no one could call a warning ahead.