- Text Size +

Timmy hadn't been allowed to play with me since the bath tub incident back when I was still half an inch tall, but he smuggled me out of my Tupperware box and into his room. In my current miniscule state we couldn't play action figures anymore. Those were giants to me now, but I did fit comfortably inside his matchbox cars which is what we were playing now. He would drive other cars up to the one I was in and then push mine around pretending the other one was chasing me. It was nice considering that my family interaction was becoming less and less.



Clair was so protective now that I had shrunken to such a small size; I knew she was just trying to keep me safe from harm – but emotionally it was very difficult for me. "Where's your father!?" I heard her ask Kimberly in the background. "I don't know – I don't have him Mom" my daughter replied. Our time would be up soon. A moment later my titanic wife appeared in the doorway dressed in her bath robe looking down at us. "Timmy, I told you that you can't play with your father without asking for permission first." She scolded softly crossing her arms.



"You never let us play anymore. So, I asked him and he said it was OK." he truthfully pleaded. "Oh he did, well you need to ask me too – besides its time for school. Kimberly is almost ready to leave. Bring him here and give me a kiss." she ordered. "OK." he said. My stomach lurched as he picked the car I was in up. He went to his mother and after giving her a good-bye kiss dropped me into her hand. "Out the door, Kimberly is waiting." she ordered. "Bye Mom." I heard him say followed by the patter of his feet. Timmy had another field trip and had to be at school early so Kimmy was taking him on her way to school.



I could only see darkness as my wife's hand closed around me and the car in a fist. I then felt my stomach lurch again. I swallowed wondering how pissed she was going to be with me. Light flooded in as she opened her hand. She had raised me to her face and her beautiful green eyes found me staring back in awe at her. Her face filled my vision. Then she smiled and those lovely dimples formed on her cheek. "Nice wheels honey."



"Mom, you forgot Timmy's lunch money." Kimberly hollered from the front door. She put me and the car into her the front pocket on the robe. "OK, here I sat it on the table he just forgot it." I heard her say. My world shook as she walked. I became stiff at the realization that I was resting on one of her giant breasts. We hadn't been intimate in a few weeks since I almost got lost in her vagina. So, I took my little pleasures when I could. At my present size even her nipple would dwarf me.



I was going to get out of the car, but then thought better of it as the fabric began to push in from all directions. "Bye sweetie." I heard her say. She must be hugging my daughter. "Oh, I forgot your father." she blurted. My world shook once and then my stomach lurched as I was lifted out of the pocket. "Oh, thank goodness he was in the car. I was afraid we might have smashed him." said Clair. I waved out of the window to my wife and my daughter who dwarfed even Clair.



"You look so cute in their daddy." said Kimberly. "Timmy was playing with him. I guess he's pretty safe in this metal car." she said smiling with a thoughtful look playing across her face. "Bye daddy." My stomach lurched again as my daughter plucked the car from my wife's hand and gave it a kiss. When she set it back down my vision was blurred from her lipstick on the windshield.



"Hi, ladies." A deep male voice said. "Hi Mr. Childs. Bye Mr. Childs I heard my daughter say. "Hi George." My wife responded slipping me back into her pocket. "Scott still away on business?" The voice was closer now – too close. "Yeah he's still out of the country, but were hoping he'll be back soon." My wife continued with our cover story to people who didn't need to know.



George Childs was our neighbor. He was nice enough, but he was also divorced and he wasn't an unattractive man. Luckily he was really busy with his own career to notice the goings on at our house, but I was really getting pissed. Clair was probably naked under the robe yet he she was out here chattering away.



"Well listen if you need any help around here just let me know." "We certainly will. Thanks." "Don't mention it. Well off to work. Good bye Clair." I heard him say. "That's Mrs. Adams you bastard." I cursed. My world began shaking again and I heard the door close. It continued to shake and sway and then I felt myself being lifted again.



My wife dropped me on what looked like our bed. "I am a little pissed you let Timmy play with you, but you look too cute in your little sports car for me to stay mad." She said. She was laying on her side with her elbow bent and her hand holding her head up. Her robe was hanging open slightly and I could just see the tip of one her titanic tits peeking out. It was enormous. The stiff nipple was bigger than I was and her brown aureole had a radius larger than my car.



She smiled and opened her robe revealing both boobs in all their naked glory. "Besides there are a couple of nearby mountains you could take a road trip to." My jaw had dropped open. My wife was busty sure, but I hadn't seen her boobs up close like this since shrinking under an inch – to me they were mountains – or at least large hills.



She plucked me off the bed and sat me and the toy car I was in on her belly. She had me facing her tits, but it was a little blurry. I cussed my daughter wishing the car was real with working windshield wipers. I improvised by leaning out and wiping a section of the window off with my arm. I was then thrown back into the plastic seat as the car accelerated forward.



Her tits were becoming larger as I rolled closer and closer to them. She pushed me right between them. It was very humbling rolling between my wife’s boobs towering so high above me on each side. When I was through the valley of her cleavage I felt the vehicle turning and then climbing the slope of her breast. A short while later and I stopped after reaching the crest. "Well we're here honey: Mount Tit. May as well get out and have a look." she suggested.



I couldn't believe it! She had been so protective lately and now she was inviting me to crawl around on her boobs like old times. I jumped at the chance, literally, hopping out of my seat through the window. I was facing south and the view was magnificent. The flat plan of her stomach extended out until giving way to her hips and legs. I could see the top of her dirty blonde bush - a wild and untamed forest at my size.



I circled left and another boob hill rose equal in height to the one I stood om. It was crowned by a stiff nipple. I realized one of those was over here too. I spun the other way and sure enough a large brown, perforated, cylinder rose above me twice as tall as I was and probably equal in diameter as I was tall. I ran and jumped getting hand and foot holds in the milk pores and quickly scaled it making it to the top.



I had little time to celebrate as my world shook violently to my wife's laughter. I hit the deck lying flat on her nipple to keep from falling off it. I saw the car roll quickly down the side of her boob lost in her cleavage. "Too funny. You didn't waste any time did you?" She asked. I slowly stood up and turned to face my wife who was smiling back her green eyes sparkling with amusement. "So, you've climbed Mount Tit, now what my little husband?" she asked.



To be honest I didn't know. I know I liked exploring my wife like this. My hard on would indicate that. Even though I was naked, I had long out shrunk even the smallest toy clothes, I wasn't sure if she could see it. I was so small compared to her now. I turned and looked south longingly towards her bush. I hadn't been down below since I was much, much larger. I hated it when she had used me like a dildo; but I suppose the old adage is true – absence makes the heart grow fonder.



I felt warmth on my back and turned. My wife had moved a giant finger to me. I then felt warmth on my back again it was another of her fingers. They were so large I was beginning to get scared and then I was immobilized as they clamped onto me firmly and lifted me into the sky. I felt myself dropping and then the giant digits released and I fell onto all fours. When I stood up I realized I was on her belly again.



"Damn it! Looks like playtime is over." I lamented. Then I saw my car being pushed to me. In a few seconds it was to my right. "I know of a couple of other places you can drive to." she said cocking her eyebrow and smiling. Did she really mean it? There was only one way to find out. I quickly jumped back into the car.



I was pinned once again to the seat as we accelerated. "What's this?" my wife's voice narrated from above. "It looks like an enchanted forest. Better have a closer look. Broooammm" She added making engine noises as I was accelerated to the edge of her imposing bush. The curls rose up high.



I was about to get out, but as if reading my mind, she said, "Better stay in the car. You wouldn't want to get lost in there, besides this little hot rod can get you through there. Better put it in low gear though, the going could be rough. Brrrooammm" She said and I was pinned again as my vehicle began to drive over and through the pubic forest.



My car plowed through the hairs and came to rest dead center on the giant pussy. Clair was holding me practically vertical with the front of the car pointing towards the bed and start of her butt. "What's this? It looks like a cave of some sort." she spoke feeding imaginary words into my mouth. "I think I'll have a closer look." then I felt myself sinking and was jolted as her giant outer lips slipped around my entire car. She was pushing me into her pussy! I didn't know whether to be happy or scared. The last time I had been here I was so much bigger than now, and I was overwhelmed by her vagina. However, now that I had the protection of the car it wasn't so bad.



I sat tight for the ride as my wife's tremendous twat toyed with my ride. She plunged me and the car entirely within her depths and then pulled us out again. She repeated several times and her juices starting oozing in the open windows. Fortunately, it was not enough to cause much more trouble than a mess. When she pulled me and the car out for the last time she sat us down on the bed in front of her vagina. I heard her sigh from above but did not see her tits or face looming above so she must have laid back on the bed.



Her giant vagina sat swollen and satisfied looking. I could even see the crack of her butt curving up from her under it. Her juices were almost knee deep in the floor of the toy vehicle so I climbed out of it and leaned against the car. I took my cock in my hand and began to stroke it while looking up at her giant genitalia looming above and in front of me. Her twat crease was a dozen times my height in length at least. Even her butt crevice only partially visible was long and wide enough to admit me were I willing. I came quickly and collapsed sliding down the car. I sighed as the sexual tension in my body was released.



My relaxation was short lived as I heard a creak underneath me and felt the ground deforming. I looked up as Clair's giant tits followed by the rest of her came into view. She was sitting up and all the added weight over such a small area was causing an enormous depression to form in the bed in front of me leading up to her butt. In fact it became so steep that I began to slide and then tumble towards her followed by the car.



I slammed into her skin near her butt crevice and was forced to dive into it as the car was quick on my heels and was about to squash me against my wife. I saw my wife's fingers clamp onto the car and left it skyward without me! "Hey wait!" I called out from my sanctuary and began to crawl back out, but it was to late. "Scott. Oh my gosh, where did you go?" I heard her call to me from above when she saw that I was no longer in the car. She effortlessly tossed it out onto the bed hundreds of feet in front her and then began moving and spreading her pubic hair with her fingers  as she leaned over looking for me.



My space was becoming cramped so I quickly made my way to the opening between the butt cheeks she was sitting on. She saw me crawling out. "Did you crawl up my butt?" she asked and quickly pinned me at the opening with her finger and thumb and the pinched lifting me skyward. My entire body was pinned by her giant thumb and fingers. She brought me close to her eyes. "I don't think that's such a good idea. I'd squish you for certain down there." she said. I tried explaining what had happened, but since I wasn't right in front of her ear she simply couldn't hear me.



If you're still horny you can play on my pussy some more. I'll watch from above to make sure you don't get hurt. So she lowered me down and dropped me into her bush. What the hell did she expect me to do? I decided to just leave and figured she would get the message. However, her pubic hair was so thick I lost my sense of direction and wandered around for ten minutes before I finally found my way out onto her navel.



I looked up and saw her looking down at me. She laughed causing her tits to shake slightly. "I thought you'd never make it out." she told me. I couldn't believe it. She just let me wander around lost on her vagina for her own a amusement. I wanted off, but she just looked at me. So I walked over to the edge of her hip and looked over. It was a long way down. "I wouldn't go that way." Clair giggled. I was glad she was having a good time at least.



She then moved her giant hand towards me and carefully picked me up between her finger and thumb. She held me before face. "I guess I need to put some clothes on now, but where can I put you to keep you safe while I get dressed?" she asked herself. "I know." she then lowered her hand down to her belly and held me over her "inny". The let go and I fell completely inside of it. I felt and heard her giggle and then she plugged the opening with her finger. I was then tossed around inside the cramped cranny she had put me in as she got dressed.



She removed her finger once, but not long enough for me to get out. When she finally removed her finger for good and I felt that gravity was pulling me to the bottom of her belly button hole I stood up and looked out. Even standing up only my shoulders and head protruded from her belly button. I looked up at her as she looked at me and smiled and then clicked the remote flipping the channel. She was wearing one of my favorite tops. It was a purple cut off that fit tight over her bust and stopped halfway to her belly button.



I turned to see what she was watching. It looked to be some talk show or something. I also noticed that her legs were bare. In fact she was only wearing some pink panties. That consisted of a triangle of fabric that covered her her vagina with two strings that wrapped around her waist. "Sweetie, I'm going to watch some TV for a little bit." she informed me. I tried watching the show from the comfort of my wife's belly button, but I just couldn't get into it as much as she was. Besides I was becoming restless and wanted to get some exercise.



So, I climbed out of her belly button with a grunt. "Clair!" I yelled once I got to my feet. She didn't hear me so I began to jump up and down and wave my arms vigorously in a sort of jumping jack motion. Luckily this seemed to get her attention and she looked down and took notice of me. "What is it sweetie?" she asked. "I want down!" I yelled up at her as loud as I could. "Honey I can't hear you. Hold on." she commanded and a moment later I felt her giant finger and thumb pinch me completely and lift me rapidly to her face.



This simple action alone was like getting a helicopter ride over the landscape that was Clair. I could tell from the way her tits were randomly sitting on her chest and from the large defined nipple indentations in her shirt that she was bra-less. When she reached her face she held me close, but above it as she spoke to me. "Now what did you want?" she asked. "I want down!" I yelled. Clair's face strained and then she sighed in frustration. I saw her click a button on the TV and the sound suddenly stopped. "OK, try again." she said.



"I want down!" I yelled. "Why?" she asked. "I want to run!" I yelled back trying to keep my sentences short and to the point. "Well....OK, but when you are done come stand on this letter and I'll put you back up here with me." she said holding a piece of junk mail she just had picked up. She sat up and sat me on the ground under the glass coffee table and then sat the letter off to my side. Luckily we ditched the carpet for a brand new hardwood floor a while back.



I started to jog and then heard Clair speaking to me again. "Oh, and stay out of the kitchen. I'm going to make some lunch in about five minutes and I don't want to be worried about where I step. In fact, do your run over in front of the TV and I'll stay away from that area." she instructed me. I waved up at her so she knew I understood and took off towards the TV. I was on my third large circular lap when I saw Clair stand up and smile down at me. She then turned and walked into the kitchen.



I was right. She was wearing a thong and I soaked in the magnificence of her ass and its wiggle as she walked nonchalantly into the kitchen. Completely oblivious to my admiration. I decided that this was the best part about being small. I saw Clair in candid moments that would have went unnoticed when I was large because I would have been at work or simply to big to pick up on. Her simple sexy walk into the kitchen to get a sandwich was a prime example. When her ass was out of sight my gaze shifted in front of me again which is when I saw something out of the corner of my eye.



I turned my head and saw a dark mass about my size, maybe a little larger, off in the distance making a beeline towards me. I came to a stop and squinted. A few moments later and it already had gotten close enough to make out what it was. My heart immediately started pounding and every muscle in my body tensed from the jolt of adrenaline now coursing through my veins. It was a spider! It was coming for me and coming quick.



I looked up hoping to see Clair, but she was in the kitchen. I immediately sprinted in her direction. "Clair!" I yelled knowing that I was too small and too far for her to hear me, but I would be yelling in fear anyway so I may as well yell her name I decided. I looked back over my shoulder; damn it! This thing was fast. I could clearly see its legs propelling it toward me faster than mine were carrying me away from it. I only hoped that I could reach Clair before it got to me.



As I approached the kitchen I leaped up onto a knee high ledge made of tile which officially put me in the kitchen. I spared only a fraction of a second to glance over my shoulder before I took off again. It was still gaining on me. I took off again as fast as I could run. My brain was working  furiously trying to think of ways to defend against this beast. It was a tossup as to whether I could reach Clair before it got to me or not and then I would still have to get her attention.



I started scanning for places to hide as I ran. There was no place to hide and I was sure it had some spider sense that would allow it to find me anyway. There was no way I could fight it. I was too small. It would tear me to pieces. My only hope was Clair. Her towering form was right in front of me. She had her back turned and looked to be constructing her sandwich. "Clair!" I screamed as I ran towards her. It was no use. She only barely heard me when she was hovering right above me. The distance to her ear drums was to great for my little vocal chords.



I had to keep trying. I didn't want my life to end like this. Maybe if I reached her foot I could get her attention. It was now my one and only plan so I kept running towards her. As I approached I looked over my shoulder and it looked to be gone. Clair's proximity must have scared it off. I slowed to a jog looking around frantically. There was no trace of it. "Oh, thank goodness." I said aloud. I looked up at Clair who was licking her thumb and then her index finger. She then turned and walked over to the cabinet above the stove.



My adrenaline fueled exertion had left me drained. I could still feel my heart pounding in my chest, but it was slowing. I let out a deep sigh. I looked back over to where Clair had been and to where I was running. There was a ledge beneath those cabinets that was always notoriously difficult to clean under being only about two inches high. I don't know why, but something in my brain made me take notice of it. Then out of the darkness the spider emerged. "No." I said softly.



It had me and it knew it. It wasn't even hurrying as it slowly crept towards me. I would have ran, but I knew that if I did it would have pounced and that would have been it. So, I backed slowly away and began to look for something to fight it with. I picked up pieces of dirt that were large enough to be rocks at my scale and hurled them at it as I backed away. Two missed and one hit it square in the face. I held my breath, but it just twitched and kept coming.



It wouldn't be long now. My muscles began to tense and I readied myself for a last ditch futile fight before it ate me. I had tunnel vision. It was like me and the spider were the only things in the universe. The spider closed with in about 90 feet and then sprinted at me. I balled my fists and prepared myself for mortal combat.



It happened fast and sudden. The spider had only started accelerating for the kill when this enormous mass descended on top of it. It was Clair's foot! Her left foot to be exact. She had saved me! I looked up, prepared to be swept up into her warm, safe embrace at any moment, but she wasn't smiling down at me. She hadn't even seen me I realized. My mind was still racing from its fight or flight preparations so I noticed everything.



Her eyes were clearly trained off in the distance; on the fridge perhaps. Her bra-less breasts had completed a single bounce in unison with her step under my favorite top. The thin strings of her thong rested on the curve of her hips. A crease had formed where her leg joined her pelvis just to the right of the triangle of fabric that covered her crotch. A small crease was forming near the bottom of the triangle tracing the twat beneath. My gaze dropped quickly down her long smooth leg to the foot as large as a building in front of me.



Her toes spread as her weight shifted to the front of it. I looked up and saw that her right foot had just lifted from the floor and was ascending up and over me. It landed hundreds of feet out in front of me. I looked directly up and the undersides of her tits disappeared from view. They were replaced by her inner thighs and the bottom half of her vagina, whose puffy mass was tucked away under her butt and between her legs. It had a thin covering of fabric stretched over it, but stray pubic hairs were visible nonetheless. The thin covering became thinner and disappeared completely inside the crease between her giant butt cheeks.



I looked down again and the building size foot in front of me effortlessly pealed itself from the ground heel first, toes last. I saw, on the ball of her foot just below the toes, the carcass of the spider which only a moment ago was about to consume me. It stuck for a moment as her foot lifted and then fell to the floor. Clair took no notice and her foot continued on planting itself out in front of her somewhere.



I looked up again and saw a cleft form under one of her giant butt cheeks. Each cheek jiggled slightly from her step. The thong reappeared from between those cheeks near the top of her butt and thickened before connecting again to the two strings that hung from her curvy hips. My heart rate was returning to normal an so was my brain function and senses.



Curiosity got the better of me so I made the short jog over to the remains of the spider. The hungry me sized spider had been reduced to a two dimensional version of itself. It was completely flattened: legs, body, head, everything. I shuddered looking up at Clair again. This was the first time I was fully cognizant of her immense power relative to me. Sure I knew all along, factually, how much bigger and stronger she was, but this was the first time it hit home at such an intuitive, deep level.



Here was this huge spider that was about to tear me to pieces, literally, and eat me. In only a heartbeat Clair had destroyed it completely and she was totally oblivious. I looked up at her again as she rummaged through the fridge. I couldn't help it. I felt a powerful primordial pang of fear. This reminded my brain that only chance had separated me from the spider. I pulled myself together and realized that the best place for me now was back on the piece of junk mail she had put under the coffee table for me. I quickly jogged back into the living room and sat my little ass right on the  center of that paper and waited for my giant wife to notice me.



Thirty minutes later and I was back standing over the spider carcass, but this time Clair was looming above me. Her ass stuck high in the air behind her and her giant tits wrested on the tile protected from its coldness by my favorite top. "Oh my God, Scott, you could have been killed." she said in a deadly serious, albeit, almost deadly late tone. "I know!" I yelled up. "I'll have an exterminator come in ASAP, but I think we need to take extra precautions. I know you won't like this, but you ned to stay in your container when I can't watch you directly." she said.



She was right. I didn't like it, but she was also right in her reasoning. If I kept shrinking I was sure that spiders wouldn't be my only concern. I looked at the flattened spider and then up at Clair who stood up to her full height above me. It wasn't like I could stop Clair she could do with me as she pleased regardless of my wishes. I jumped as she walked away and then startled again when she came back and bent over and pick up the spider remains with a kleenex and then went to throw it away.



I forced myself not to startle when she came back and stood above smiling down at me. She lowered herself and I froze as her finger and thumb grasped me and she lifted me up and deposited me into the palm of her hand. She held me right in front of her breasts and I couldn't help but notice her nipples were really shining through her shirt. They were larger than I was. Smiling she carried my back into the living room and laid back onto the couch. She sat me on her belly again and then turned on the TV. I was content because, for now, I was safe.