- Text Size +

Clair held the ruler up right and I walked right up to it and looked up. I saw the hash marks and I was even with the smallest of them. "One sixteenth of an inch." Clair's voice thundered from above. She stood and lifted the ruler, which was over a thousand feet tall compared to me into the air and put it in the desk drawer. She was naked and her giant knee was about even with nightstand when she stood up to her full height which was now over a mile at my scale.



She wiped her eyes and looked down in my direction. "Sweetie I haven't forgot what you told me to do, but I don't think I can. I want to hold out for a little longer and see if the doctors can find something." she said. I was unable to communicate with her anymore at my size. She had even tried putting me inside her ear, but she just couldn't make out what I said. She smiled wiping her eyes again, "Maybe I can give you some motivation." She cocked her hip and smiled down at me. "Do you like what you see?"



Of course I did she was gorgeous. She did a twirl for me and then she shimmied her shoulders causing her giant tits to slap off each other and her chest wildly. She then did a kind of stripper dance for me; partially straddling the nightstand I was on and dipping low above me. She performed this maneuver facing me from the front and back. I was grateful for the attention because at 1/16th of an inch their really wasn't much for me to do except watch my surroundings and she was making those surroundings much nicer. I took my microscopic cock in my hand and started pleasing myself.



She finished her dance and crouched down bringing her face then her eyes level with the nightstand top. She blinked and I could see her giant green eyes, each dozens of times my size in diameter easy, focusing in on me. I knew she could still see me, but I wandered what I must look like to her now. Could she see my face? My arms? My penis? Or was I just a little spec? Much like a flea or louse whose features are veiled by its extreme smallness.



"I'm sorry, but I think I'm too big now for physical contact." she said. It was an eerie experience. Her mouth was below me and out of sight and so it was like her eyes were speaking directly into my tiny brain. Even the ground I was on resonated with her powerful voice. Then she cocked an eyebrow, "Unless..." She then quickly stood up and I felt a powerful whoosh of air created by her rapid movement. I saw her walk over to the dresser and pull out some panties and step into them.



I was mesmerized by her butt. It was perfectly proportioned and defined. She turned and walked back towards me in her tiniest black panties, but still topless. They were thong panties and they were tight. They were so small they didn't really adequately contain her blonde bush. She smiled looking down at her crotch and then me. "I've got an idea." she said and the crouched down next to the nightstand and dropped her inverted pinky to me. "Climb onto my nail." she commanded. I hesitated, out of instinct, she was just so damn big. "Its OK." she comforted me.



So I walked over to the giant pinky and hopped up onto her nail. I was still taller than her nail was thick but it wasn't flush with the table and I had to hop up a good three feet to get onto the underside of it. She then very carefully lifted me, then spun partially, and slowly sat down on the bed. She then scooted back and leaned back onto the pillows.



She smiled and gently lowered me, with utmost care, to her panty covered crotch. She tilted her giant pinky when she reached the fabric and I climbed carefully off and tread on the silk panties. The panties had the consistency of a carpet to me. The smell of her sex was saturating me. I walked for a bit and looked around. Way, way above I saw Clair smiling down over the gigantic flesh mountains protruding from her chest – and trust me at my size mountain was accurate.



I then began to take notice of my immediate surroundings. In the distance I saw her unconstrained pubic hairs were peaking up around the edges of the fabric. There was a large black incline in front of me and I turned and confirmed the existence of an equally high incline behind me. I was confused until my wife's giant fingers descended from the heavens and stroked the entire ridge of each incline. Holy shit! I felt my self drop and the inclines became higher. The air was moist and humid now. The depression I was in continued to my left and to my right for at least a hundred and fifty feet in each direction.



When the carpet I was on became moist I finally figured things out. Clair had created a camel toe in her panties and I was at its center! The increased witness was her gigantic pussy salivating at the tiny morsel, me, that was protected from its hungry lips by a very small, thin piece of black satin fabric. The back of my neck tingled from the awe of Clair's enormity and my location. I saw her gigantic fingers hundreds of feet long again stroke her vulval mounds encouraging them to rise around me.



She was a goddess in control of the very ground I walked. Hell, she was the very ground I walked on. I scampered around on the landscape that was her panty covered vaginal lips. I explored the fabric trench south first and then when the grade just started becoming steep Clair's giant finger descended from the heavens and blocked my path. The pad on her finger was over fifty feet high. "I think you better turn back honey. There's a cliff not far out in front of you." Clair's powerful voice gently warned me.



So, I turned around and started walking back up towards her head. I wiped my brow. It was hot: like being in a rainforest. I shouldn't have been surprised considering where I was. I eventually emerged from Clair's camel toe and up ahead saw surreal tree like structures rising into the sky. The mass of them were too numerous to count. They curled and tangled with each other and seemed to extend in any and every direction. Of course these weren't giant trees. They were simply Clair's pubic hairs. More specifically the ones near the top of her vagina that were too far flung to be covered by her humble panties.



As I approached the the hair I tripped and fell flat on my face. When I pushed myself up I noticed that my foot had gotten caught on an embroidered pattern. I was near the top of her panties and had tripped over the hem. I stood up and began to carefully navigate the lattice like pattern when I heard some rustling. It was a shiney red finger nail. It just touched the hem of the panties in front of me. "Scott, you might get lost in my bush so just climb on and I'll put you down on the other side." Clair commanded.



My neck tingled again as I obeyed climbing onto the giant smooth fingernail. I laid flat as she lifted it and sat it down again almost immediately. It ascended away and I realized I was standing on her navel facing her head just above her panties and bush. When her giant finger nail retracted I could see Clair's beatiful face smiling in my direction over the majestic swells of her gigantic naked tits; which were gently, almost imperceptably rising and falling with her breathes.



Her other hand slid under her right breast and lifted deforming its soft mass and allowing the finger nail, that I had just ridden on, to scratch an itch lying beneath it. Then she casually removed her hand letting it drop violently, from my perspective, back into place. It was a sight to behold even from this distance. The massive boob crashed down and jiggled deforming less and less until it returned to its natural resting position. Even before this process completed I was almost knocked off my feet by the displaced air and then the waves of energy that traveled to me from this action beneath her skin.



I got my balance and then looked behind me. Sure enough curling high into the sky was the north side of her bush; the restricted area I had been granted a flight over. My neck tingled again it must have been the thought that a being so large would interest itself in something as insignificant to it as me. Even though that being was my wife; she was a mountain and I was a squirrel or maybe a deer wandering around on it. Putting my metaphor aside I began hiking north on my wife's navel.



The whole time I hiked Clair's face was visible far off in the distance. She certainly could see me I presumed since she was able to handle me, but could she feel me treading delicately on her supple skin? I jumped up and down. There was no change. I ran then jogged. Nothing. My guess was no. I continued walking and then once again Clair's giant finger descended from the heavens landing in front of me. "That's close enough Scott." she warned.



Close enough to what? "I don't think I could pull you out of my belly button at your size. Walk around please." she commanded. Yikes! I was approaching the opening of her belly button and I didn't even realize it. I surely would have seen it eventually, but I guess her scale and mine were completely different. Too close for her was beyond the horizon for me; though this was somewhat of an exaggeration because the fact that her belly button was recessed certainly had a lot to do with me not seeing it. Still it was good to have a guardian goddess I realized.



I took my detour around her belly button as she requested and then quickened my pace to a jog across her belly and abdomen. Her tits kept looming larger and larger and larger until I was standing right between them and they loomed high above me on either side. I continued my jog up between them and then began a long climb up the top of her left breast. When I finally reached her nipple I heard Clair gasp.



"Oh my gosh, Scott, your so tiny." her voice began to break. I heard her sniffle. Her nipple was the size of a large building and not just a house either. It was the equivalent of a multistory building. I was going to try and climb it but I think the comparison was upsetting Clair. "Okay, I think I need to go to the store and get something for dinner." she labored to speak. I noticed her lip trembling and she wiped her eyes and then set the under side of her finger nail down onto her boob in front of me.



I got the message and climbed in and she carefully set me down on the nightstand inside of the smallest piece of Tupperware we had. I watched in awe as her titanic tits swayed in front of me as she put the top, which had wholes cut in it, on. This was a precaution to keep me from winding up the dinner of some insect. She then stood to her full height and ditched her skimpy panties for a more practical pair and got dressed and left the room.



I didn't see Clair until much later. I guessed it was late in the evening. She could barely see me now and told me that she didn't know high tall I was but it was significantly less than 1/16th of an inch. Her voice was starting to become distorted and sounded more like thunder now and I could barely make it out. I could still see her. She was sitting on the bed naked and had my Tupperware home setting on her lap. She was looking down at me from above her giant tits and she wiped her eyes again and said something.



It sounded like: I can do it. Soon afterwards she leaned in over me over me and her giant tits swayed above me, but her green eyes had found me from between them and were focused onto my position. She lowered her thumb right above me. I couldn't believe it. She had finally worked up the nerve to follow through with our agreement.



The night we talked in the hot tub in Florida I made her promise to put me out of my misery if I became to small to participate in life. Now was the time. I was ready. I could not longer communicate with anyone and I could barely make out what normal size people were saying. I looked up as my wife's thumb loomed over me. It wouldn't be long now. I shut my eyes. Then a loud piercing noise sounded that must have been the phone.



Her thumb ascended and I her heard dull rumbling that must have been Clair talking on the phone. "Clair! Do it! I'm ready!" I screamed, but she didn't do it. After the rumbling stopped I saw the top go back onto my Tupperware container. Then things went dark as she must have put the container back into the drawer by her nightstand. "Clair! How much longer will you let me live like this!" I screamed and then collapsed to the ground sobbing uncontrollably.