- Text Size +

"So, do you think you can really restore him." Mom asked as both her and I listened intently to what the doctors were about to say. "Well yes we think so. It may take a while perhaps as long or longer as it took for him to shrink, but we think it can be done." he assured us. He proceeded to give us a detailed explanation of how the shrinking process was going to be undone by this wonderful serum, but it may as well have been Greek to me and Mom. We were just happy for some good news finally.



She smiled at me and put her hand on my knee. Timmy was at grandma's. "There is one catch." the doctor said. Uh-oh. My undivided attention was summoned back to the doctor. "He's now only around 1/500th of an inch tall." the doctor explained. Me and Mom both gasped. "The serum will begin a reversal of the process if we can initiate a safe delivery to him. Unfortunately, some of the inactive ingredients could kill him because of his small size. However, we think we have a solution: the ovum."



"I don't get it doc, are you saying you need an egg from us?" I asked. "Kimmy!" Mom said in shock. "He said it Mom I just asked a question." I responded to her outdated modesty. "Don't be alarmed Mrs. Adams your daughter is correct. The semipermeable shell will absorb the active ingredients while keeping him protected from the inactive ingredients that pose the threat, but we need to get started soon if we are going to save him." he added.



"Are either of you menstruating currently?" the doctor asked awkwardly. "I just started after we got here." Mom admitted candidly to the doctor. "You can have mine." I simply said. I had my period about ten days ago. "Very well. Please step into the next room and undress. You'll find a gown on the counter that you can wear." the doctor requested. I stood up and so did Mom and the doctor. I noticed the doctor do a double take. Between my height and bust I was used to it and so I just smiled down at him. He looked to be about two inches shorter than Mom was, whom I turned to.



"Kimmy, thank you so much." she said looking up at me. I noticed her eyes starting to well up. "Mom, you don't have to thank me. I would do anything to save daddy. This is nothing." I said hugging her tight. Her head rested between my boobs like always, but there was no way around it given the fact that she was so much shorter than I was. "Right this way Ms. Adams." requested the doctor so I followed him into the next room.



"Just knock on this door when your ready and I'll come in to harvest your ovum." he said flatly and exited the room through another door directly opposite the one we came in. "OK." I said smiling down at him as he shut the door. I stripped out of my jeans and shirt and then removed my panties, but decided to leave my bra on. I didn't need my huge boobs distracting the doctor while he was digging around down there. Hospital gowns weren't known for their coverage after all. So, I unwrapped the gown and put it on and then called him back in. He was very professional and had me sit on the specialized chair and fifteen minutes later it was done.



"OK. That's all I needed. Just let yourself out when your dressed and I'll let you know once we have completed the procedure." he said. I got dressed and joined Mom in the waiting area. About a half an hour later the doctor came back out and sat down to talk to us.



"OK, its done. We removed the genetic material from Ms. Adam's ovum and then injected Mr. Adams into it. After waiting for the injection point to seal we submerged the ovum into the serum for exactly twelve minutes which should have administered the required dosage." he explained. "Can we see him?" Mom asked eagerly. "Well there's really not much to see yet. He's still inside Ms. Adams' ovum. We don't want to remove him, but would rather let him grow his way out of it; if you will." he said.



"You mean he's still inside my egg?" I asked feeling a tingle start on the back of my neck and travel down my spine. "Yes." he answered. My hands slid between my knees and clamped onto them. This was so surreal. The man who conceived me had now shrunken so small that he was completely encased inside one of my egg cells and would be there into he grew large enough to break out of it. "Are you OK, sweetie?" Mom asked a look of concern on her face. "Its just weird that's all. Isn't he cramped inside of there?" I asked.



"Oh no, not at all. Your ovum is easily twice his size maybe more. No, he should be fine. By the time it does become too cramped for him he'll be big enough to break free and you can see him through the microscope. In fact, we recorded the entire procedure. You can watch it later if you like." he added. "So how long before we can see him?" Mom asked. "Were not entirely sure, but it will probably be at least a day. You can stay here if you want or leave a number and we'll call you." he offered.



Mom stayed around the clock and had me go home and take care of Timmy. I relieved Mom so she could take a shower and get some food. I even brought Timmy with me. Between the three of us someone was constantly waiting while dad recovered, but it was usually Mom. About a month later they let us bring him home. He was back to two inches tall.



The doctors were right the process was long. Dad slowly gained height, by my graduation he was back to around 4'4". We got some stares from people, but we didn't care. We were all just glad to have him there. I had already accepted a tennis scholarship to Villanova University and they wanted me to start working out with the tennis squad a month before classes started. Dad was hoping to be full size in time to see my first match, but his height gains leveled off and it didn't look like he would meet his goal. He was only 5 feet tall when he helped me move into my dorm.



I told him he didn't need to worry about me, but he insisted upon helping me move into my new dorm room. I could tell he was embarrassed being so small compared to all the college kids. Of course my own height made him look even smaller. It didn't help that I had another growth spurt. I gained another 5 inches from the time of daddy's procedure. I was now 6'9" tall and 195 pounds. I tried not to stand over him too much, but it was nearly impossible.



"I really could have gotten everything dad." I said to him as he stood on a chair and hung a picture for me. Even now I was looking down at him. "I know Kimmy, but I also wanted to ask you about something else. I know height runs in our family, but you've grown an awful lot in such a short time. Maybe you should have yourself checked out." he suggested with genuine concern sounding in his voice. I laughed. "Dad its just a growth spurt. Sure I'm tall, but there are other women as tall as me. Your not suggesting I'm going to turn into some kind of giantess are you?" I said laughing again.



He finished hanging the picture and turned to face me. "Of course not, but there are endocrine diseases that can cause extreme height." he said. I rolled my eyes. "OK, I'll let it alone, but promise if you get any bigger you'll get yourself checked out." he requested. I laughed again. "OK, if I'm seven feet tall by the start of the semester I'll go to the doctor." I assured him. "Is that everything?" I asked him. "Yep, I guess you're anxious to get me out of here, huh." he said knowingly looking up at me.



I smiled at him and lifted him off the chair. He was still so light. "Of course not. You can stay as long as you like." I said smiling down at him. "No, no. You're a college girl now and you don't need your father hovering around. Just call us if you need anything. Bye, sweetie." he said and he walked to the door. I followed him and then bent over and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Bye." I said and shut the door.



I immediately lay down and stretched on my bed. It was so exciting to be in my own dorm room. I was really finally here! I was in college. I looked down and noticed that my legs were hanging off the bed almost at my knees. I was going to have to call the RA and see if they had anything for us bigger girls.



The End