- Text Size +

I looked sharp walking into work. I had new clothes that fit and I even felt better now, because on the way into work I decided it was counterproductive to hide my dilemma. I decided to quit hiding and confront what was happening to me. As I approached my office Karen stood up. "Good..." she paused overwhelmed at my transformation, but she recovered quickly. "Uh, Morning Mr. Adams." she said staring down at me in disbelief. "My office Karen." I said walking passed her. "Yes sir." she said following me in and shutting the door.



I stopped in front of my desk and turned to face her. At 6'3" in her 4 inch heels she stood a full head taller. I was eye level with the top of her chest. If I had taken a step forward my nose would have been in her cleavage. I swallowed, OK here goes. Smiling up at her I said, "Karen, you look confused." "How?....I mean...your so much smaller than you used to be." she stammered.



Smaller. Odd. I expected her to say shorter, but I guess smaller was more accurate since I seemed to be shrinking in all dimensions. "Yes, Karen, I'm afraid I am. I've been to the doctor and they have top people studying my tests, but right now they just don't know how or why this is happening." I explained. "I don't want this to be awkward. Don't do anything you wouldn't normally do and don't feel like you have to coddle me. I want it to be business as usual around here, understand?" I ordered.



"Completely." she responded looking down at me. "That'll be all." I said. "Yes, Mr. Adams." she nodded and turned walking out. That felt good. Like a weight being lifted from off my chest. I breathed deeply walking to my desk and opening my laptop to check email. Wow! My boss was getting let go. It wasn't unexpected he was just marking the days until retirement anyway. Might even mean a promotion. I read on. Shit. No promotion, just a departmental consolidation. I read on, yada yada, then I saw it: Gail Sanders to manage both departments.



"Great." I said leaning back. I liked Gail, I really did, but I was used to having the autonomy that came with a push over boss. Bing - another email. It was a meeting invite from Gail for tomorrow. I reckoned my free reign in this department would be coming to an end. Gail was smart and very hard working. I would probably lose many of the perks and leeway had enjoyed up until now.



The next day came and I walked over to Gail's office. Little Mike stood up to greet me. At least I was still taller than someone I noticed. "Ms. Sanders is expecting you." he said looking at me strangely. I opened the door and walked in un-phased by his confusion. I had gotten used to the funny looks.



"My goodness." she said upon seeing me. She stood up walking around the desk and circled me. In her heels she was a head taller than I was. "Are you feeling OK?" she asked. "I feel fine other than being a short person now." I said looking up to her. She completed her circle and stood with her hands on her hips still examining me.



"Karen told me about it at lunch the other day, but words don't really describe it do they?" she asked. "Nope, not really. Try living it." I replied. "I can't imagine. How are you holding up?" she quizzed. "Well as can be expected." I answered. "Well I had planned on depending on you a great deal during the consolidation of our departments, but if you need to take some time..." "I'd like to give it a shot." I interrupted.



"Well I'm not going to lie and say I can't use you. It's not like we're using our muscles lifting things around here..." I winced at her candor, but she was right. "...but there could be some long hours. I'm not sure you will have time for our tennis matches anymore. You think you’re up for the extra work?" She asked. In other words she didn't want to lose anymore tennis matches because of my diminished abilities.



"You know I am, Gail." I answered putting as much confidence as I could muster into my voice. Funny, I never felt the need to do that before. "Good, but call me Ms. Sanders. I don't want to get sued by one of your colleagues just because I know you better than them." She requested smiling down at me.



"I understand...Ms. Sanders." I reluctantly answered. "Also, do you mind if I steal your secretary late Friday's to fill in for you in our tennis matches?" she ordered disguised as a question. "I didn't know Karen played tennis." I responded. "Yes, she was on a college team she told me." Gail replied. "In that case she's yours." I answered realizing that having Gail as a boss was going to suck.



"Alright, well that's all I had for this meeting. I'll set up some regular meetings for us to touch base on the consolidation and all your projects. I look forward to working with you Scott." she said walking to the door and opening it. I followed her to it. "Me too...Ms. Sanders." I said looking up at her as I left.



Gail wasn't kidding she had me handling a lot of administrative duties such as performance reviews and new project write ups from the people my boss used to manage. This didn't win me any friends among my co-workers I assure you, but I suppose someone had to do it. On top of this I still did my normal wealth management work. I'm not sure how I would have managed if it weren't for Karen who was putting in almost as many hours as I was.



Friday finally arrived and none too soon, because I was beat. Karen had defied my wishes by changing her footwear, but it was such a nice gesture I ignored it. She was now only 6' in her one inch flats instead of 6'3" with her heels on. I had lost another two inches and was now down to 5'6". As I was working so closely with her over the past week it would have been even more awkward talking to her at nipple level. Cleavage level was bad enough. She was truly great in the way she handled it. Other than the change in footwear I could detect no difference in her behavior than before.



"Well, I'm off to my first tennis match." she said over the intercom. "Did you pick up the office supply refills we needed from the back?" I asked. "Dang it! I knew I forgot something." She replied. "I don't think I'll have time to get to it before the match. You'll think they'll notice come Monday." "Oh, Gail will notice, she notices everything." I answered. I waited for her reply.



Then my office door opened and she walked in holding her office keys. "I hate to ask this, but I don't want us to have to forfeit." she explained. "You want me to get the supplies for you?" I responded. "Would you?" She asked brightening up. I got up and walked over to get the keys. "Well since I'm going that way anyway I may as well walk down with you." I said grabbing her keys.



The supplies would be in the building's receiving department, which was a large room in the back of the building at ground level. "So, who you playing?" I asked walking with her to the elevator. "Somebody named Larry and Joanne." She replied looking down at me. "Oh you should have no problem with them. They stink." I said stepping into the elevator followed by Karen.



"Well I haven't played in a while. I hope it's like riding a bike." she laughed. "Yeah, I'm OK at returns, but my strength is serving....well at least it was." I said sadly looking up at her then down to the floor. The doors finally opened breaking the awkward silence. "Well good luck." I said as we stepped out. "Thanks, and thanks for helping me out Scott, I really appreciate it." she said turning to walk to her tennis match as I turned heading for receiving.



I really missed my strength the most I decided rubbing my sore muscles as I got out of the car and went into the house. Those boxes of supplies weren't light. It had been an hour and half by the time I finished getting the supplies and had finished up my work. I opened the door and smelled pasta. "Finally." I heard Clair say. "It's 8:30 I thought you would never get home." she complained. "I know I had to finish up some things first." I explained.



"Well dinner's not too cold. Its on the stove." she said walking over to me and bending slightly to give me a kiss. A necessary maneuver now that I stood only as tall as her nose. "Did you remember to pick up Kimmy's birthday present?" she asked as I made a plate. "Completely forgot about it. Karen was supposed to pick it up, but I bet she forgot too." I answered.



"Well the sale on that laptop ended today." she responded. "There will always be another sale." I shot back through a mouth of pasta. "Before next Saturday??" she asked pressing the issue. Damn she's awful concerned that I didn't pick that computer up. "Don't worry babe we'll get her a laptop, jeez." I answered indignantly. She stood up in front of me as I sat down on the couch. "Scott, I've been listening to Timmy and Kimmy fight all night don't you start too." she pleadingly demanded.



"Sorry, hon." I said slurping a sauce covered noodle into my mouth. "Ehem." she said looking down at me. "We're supposed to eat in the kitchen." she reminded me. "I always eat in here when I get home late." I responded. "Well, I think it's time we put an end to the Scott exception to that rule." she said sarcastically. "Damn, Clair are you on the rag or something?" I answered regretting the comment as soon as I said it. "Fine. You want to eat on the couch – make sure you sleep here tonight too!" she raged. She then stomped to our bedroom and slammed the door.



Just then my cell rang. It was Gail. I picked it up. "Hi Scott, its Gail. We need you to come back into the office and open a conference room for us. I would have Karen do it, but she says you have her keys for some reason." I frowned, "Gail...err...I mean...Ms. Sanders I just got home and am eating dinner can it wait an hour?" I asked hopefully.



"I wish it could Scott, but a multimillion dollar deal is at stake. Karen is something else. After we beat Larry and Joanne at tennis we had some drinks with them and they really took to her. She found out they had an account with JP and convinced them to switch to us. We're on the way back to the office now to close the deal." she explained. "Well that's great news. I'll be there as soon as possible." I replied getting up to head out.



I got there ahead of everyone and unlocked the conference room she was talking about. I then went to the restroom and came back and Karen and Gail were already in the room with the new clients. "You're something else Karen. Makes me feel good switching to you all knowing they keep good people around." said a voice I recognized to be Larry's. I walked in and was about to greet them, but Gail turned and said, "Thanks Scott, I think we got this. You can head on home. Thanks for coming so quick."



"You sure I can't help?" I asked a little miffed at coming all the way back just to let them in a conference room all because I decided to be nice to my secretary earlier in the day. "Well...now that I think about it you mind bringing us the standard forms...oh and would you all like some refreshments?" she asked our new clients. "Coffee, soda." They responded.



"Karen?" she asked. "Nothing for me, thanks." she said looking at me awkwardly. "Well I think we could use a pitcher of water for the table too. I know Karen's got to be a little thirsty the way she chased that ball tonight." Gail said. "Like a bat out of hell." agreed Larry laughing. "That all?" I said barely containing my anger. "I think that'll do us. Thanks." Gail responded.



Twenty minutes later after getting everyone their drinks and the forms. I said, "Well unless you all need anything else I'm heading home. Karen, your keys will be on your desk." I said. "Thanks." she replied. "See you, Scott." Gail added. "You see, even the secretaries around here are top notch." Larry said. Karen and Gail looked at each other awkwardly. Then Gail simply said, "All of our team members are top notch." smiling back at them. Karen glanced up at me mouthing the word: sorry. I just smiled turned and left.



I was so pissed on the way home. I had played Larry at least twice at tennis, but I guess losing a foot in height will cause that. I got home and everyone was in bed so I tip-toed into our room and climbed into bed with Clair. "Where have you been?" she asked not really angry, but concerned. "Sorry, I had to go back to work. I would have said something, but they needed me right then and you didn't look to be in a conversational mood." I responded.



"I know. I'm sorry for snapping at you. It's been a horrible day." she explained. "Well that makes two of us." I replied rolling over to hug her. She hugged me back. It was very different holding her now that I was shorter than she was. She was so much larger comparatively then before. I suppose she could make the argument that, in fact, she was the one holding me. I put this further humiliation out of my mind and drifted to sleep.



The rest of the weekend was low key. I got some new smaller clothes and also got word from the doctor's. They still were baffled, but assured us they were running every test that they could think of. They scheduled me to come back in two weeks from now. When Sunday night rolled around Clair completed her nightly ritual. "5'4 and half." she said.



When I got in Monday I walked into the elevator and greeted Karen, well greeted her nipples really as they were now about eye level. I looked down. She had her heels on again. "I had decided to ditch these, but Gail said I needed too not wear flats to work." she said apologetically looking down at me over her large bust. She wasn't as busty as Clair, but almost.



"No apology necessary. I never asked you not to wear them. In fact, I think I requested that you behave no differently." I reminded her. "Well...I just thought...." "Forget it." I snapped cutting her off. "What's done is done." I said walking out quickly once the elevator doors opened. Still a little pissed about Friday I was trying to put her back in her place, but she easily kept pace due to her much longer stride.



I looked up as she paced me. I couldn't help but notice her big boobs were bouncing beautifully under her blouse – especially since they were now right at face level for me. I could tell I hurt her feelings. I didn't get the satisfaction I had expected out of berating her and I already felt bad about it.



"Will you need any Bagels this morning, Mr. Adams?" she asked looking down at me. "No....Look, I'm sorry Karen." I said glancing up at her. "No apology necessary. You gave me specific instructions, which I didn't follow. It won't happen again." she replied then she increased her gait easily leaving me behind. I would have had to jog to keep up. She beat me to my door opening it for me. "Remember, you have your first touch base meeting with Ms. Sanders today." she said flatly looking down at me as I walked passed her into my office.



Karen was very professional the rest of the day. I really hope she got over it. It seemed I kept putting my foot in my mouth lately. I made my way over to Gail's office at the appointed time. Little Mike stood up to usher me in, "Ms. Sanders is expecting you." he said looking slightly up at me. Seeing him becoming closer and closer to my height was distressing to say the least.



I walked in and Gail was standing and drawing on her white board. I walked over to her taking a look at the board. "Just jotting some ideas down." she said turning to face me. She was a couple inches shorter than Karen so instead of being nose high to her nipples like on Karen I was only chin high to hers. "Wow, Scott. You get smaller every time I see you. Have you heard anything from the doctors?" she asked looking down at me.



"Nothing definitive, just another appointment in two weeks and assurances they are doing everything possible." I answered. "Are you sure you want to keep working? We will certainly miss your abilities, but you have to think of your own well-being first." she added. "I'd like to work as long as I am able." I replied resolutely. "Well like I said we can use your capabilities. Let's have a seat." she said gesturing me to sit as she walked around to her side of desk.



The large plush guest chair practically swallowed me as I sat my now petite frame down onto it. "First you have had an awesome quarter and as it's bonus time here you go." she said handing me an envelope. "It's $175,000." she said beaming. "Awesome! Thanks so much." I replied. I expected a large bonus, but this was considerably more than I had thought was coming to me.



"Obviously, keep the amount to yourself. Not everyone even got a bonus this quarter." she added. "You bet, my lips are sealed." I replied smiling. "Also, in light of Karen's new workload and the demonstration of her own abilities I am authorizing you to give her this $10,000 bonus and to increase her salary by 25%." she went on handing me another envelope. "That's great. She really deserves it." I said hoping that this would end her anger at me.



During the rest of the meeting we went over her plans for the department, her significant expectations of me, and the statuses of my own accounts. "Thanks again." I said standing. She stood and walked around to me to extend her hand. At my size it was impossible not to notice the movement of her chest (probably large C cups I automatically classified) as she did this. I took her hand firmly. She took my much smaller hand more firmly and shook it forcefully. "Don't mention it, Scott. You deserved every penny." She praised.



I walked back to my office and Karen stood up to get the door for me. "Mr. Adams." she said nodding graciously as she did so. "Come on in Karen." I said walking passed the towering dark haired beauty. She followed me in. "Have a seat." I said sitting in my chair. "I've got some good news. Ms. Sanders and I talked about your increased workload and your wonderful contribution and we both felt that your efforts need to be rewarded. So, your salary is going up 25% and here's a little something for you: ten thousand somethings." I said giving her the envelope.



"Oh my goodness. Gail said she would make sure I got a bonus and a raise, but I never expected so much." she replied smiling. "You knew?" I asked confused. "Yeah she told me last night." Karen replied happily. Well I guess I was reduced to the errand boy in this equation, but even so I was still going to try and make things right with Karen. She was bound to be more receptive.



I stood up and walked around extending my hand she stood up and took it. Her hand was bigger than Gail's. I squeezed and shook her hand, but her return squeeze seemed a little firmer. "Congratulations. You deserve this." I said. "Thanks, Mr. Adams." she said appreciatively. "And about this morning. I'd really like to apologize. I shouldn't have gotten on to you for just trying to be considerate. It's just that with me getting smaller everyone else gets bigger and it makes me a little insecure I guess; then Friday really deflated my ego." I laughed nervously looking up into her receptive blue eyes.



"Awww." Karen consoled. "I guess I have been pouring it on today a bit. My feelings were a little bruised, but I'm a big girl I can take it. Apology accepted, Scott." she said smiling down at me. "From my point of view a very big girl." I said laughing. In more ways than one I realized noticing nose high twin nipple indentations capping her large blouse covered boobs. "Ha, I guess I am." she laughed looking down at me. "You need me anymore today?" she asked. "Get out of here. Go spend some of that bonus money." I ordered.



A six figure bonus can mask a lot of troubles. The rest of the week went smoothly despite the fact that I continued to dwindle. I pulled into the driveway on Friday and got Kimberly's laptop out of the trunk carrying it in. "Hi Dad." Timmy greeted running past me. Jeez I was now only a head taller than he was I realized. Clair got up from the couch. "You got it." she said delighted walking over to me to take a look. She was now a head taller than me I noticed looking straight ahead into the top of her cleavage and her collarbone.



The rest of the night was routine. "Kimmy is really going to like this laptop." Clair said as we retired to bed shutting our door. "Yeah, I think I went a little over board after getting the bonus. I hadn't planned on spending so much." I admitted. "Well we can afford it my little money maker." she said removing her shirt and bra.



"Don't forget our measurement." I said mesmerized by the enormity of the naked boobs on display in front of me. She went and got a tape measure and a pencil and I went and stood against the open bathroom door. They jiggled randomly as she sauntered over to get my measurement. "I guess one silver lining is that you seem to be getting closer and closer to my girls." she said smiling down at me as she marked.



"Well that's certainly nice, but you can't imagine how much bigger they seem to be." I said using both of my small hands to caress the circumference of her left boob. I slid both hands underneath and lifted, humbled by its heft. "I hadn't thought of that." She said smiling down at me then made the reading.



"We'll call it 5'2." she said soberly. Even that striking number couldn't dampen my testosterone high as I stooped and licked her swollen nipple. Good grief, I used to be able to take her entire aureole into my mouth, but now even its circumference was much to great; stretching from my nose to below my mouth in diameter.



"Whatever happened to romancing a girl." She said stepping back and removing her pants and panties. I started stripping and I heard a gushing as she sat on the toilet to urinate. "That's what happened to romance." I said gesturing to her as she wiped, got up, and flushed. She laughed walking passed, "Well I really had to go." She defended walking completely naked back into our bedroom. I followed, also completely naked, admiring the slight jiggle of her smooth round rear.



She turned. God she was gorgeous. Her blond hair rested on her shoulders her chest lifted and fell slightly from her breathing. I decided I was going to fuck her right there. I stepped to her putting my arms around her and my head on her breasts and shoved my penis forward, but felt nothing but air. I stepped back looking down. Her pussy was too high. I tried angling my stiff shaft up towards it, but could only graze her bush.



"Are we having some trouble dear?" she asked mockingly putting her hands on her hips and looking down at me. I saw the playful amusement in her green eyes. "We'll there's more than one way to skin a pussy cat." I said as I tensed attempting to sling her onto the bed, but her stabilizer muscles tensed and she didn't budge. I was in uncharted territory.



"Are you really trying to push me?" she asked a little surprise creeping into her voice. "Well, I had planned on tossing you onto the bed and then fucking you into ecstasy, but it doesn't seem to be working out." I said scratching my head. "Well there's more than one way to skin a pussy cat." She shot back smiling. She then stooped; bear hugged me, and dropped me onto the bed. It wasn't easy and certainly not graceful, but she succeeded.



I sat on the bed stunned watching her gulping a couple of deep breathes. She then crawled into bed and proceeded to fuck me into ecstasy. First she was on top, but I asked her to switch because I felt like I was being crushed. Even that was a totally new experience: crawling around on top of her.


I would thrust and thrust, but just couldn't fill her. Then there was the fact that I couldn't kiss her while I was sticking her, but even that wasn't the end of the differences. She was seemingly so much stronger and heavier than before. It took all of my strength at times just to make her move as I wanted. After we were done I was exhausted.



I grabbed the remote and clicked on Sportscenter. Just as they started the Top 10 the TV flicked over to My Fair Wedding. Clair looked over at me smiling setting the remote on her nightstand. "Hey no fair!" I protested. "I was watching that. Change it back." I demanded. "I don't want to watch sports." she responded nonchalantly. I sat up and looked over at her. "Come on, give me the remote back." I demanded.



She responded by sitting up too. "Well, you going to give it to me or not?" I said looking at her sternly. "I don't think I am." she said giggling a little with a mischievous sparkle in her eyes. I smiled finally getting it. "Oh, I get it. You think you’re stronger than me now. Is that it?" I asked rhetorically. She just smiled back. "OK. Time for your medicine." I said jumping into her. Immediately I realized I might have bit off more than I could chew.



We rolled around for a bit our slippery naked bodies vying for leverage. It seemed that in all my initial efforts I was able to gain advantage, but she would then stiffen and fight back getting leverage on me and then she would push me away. After a few minutes we both sat looking at each other and panting for air. I needed a change in tactics I thought noticing her stiffened nipple glistening with sweat.



So, I snatched it and twisted. "Titty twister! You better give me that remote." I commanded. She squealed in pain and lunged into me. Her momentum was too much and I lost my balance falling back onto the bed. I started to get up, but she was faster crawling on top of me and sitting her naked butt down onto my pelvis. I felt my flaccid penis resting under one of her warm sweaty butt cheeks.



"Looks like I win cheater. I can't believe you did that, it hurt." she lamented massaging her sore nipple. I was growing very tired of this game she was playing. "You think I can't get out of this?" I asked sarcastically. "Scott, I was taking it easy on you before. There's no way you can get up unless I let you up." she said matter-of-factly. I sat up and my small hands shot to both her nipples squeezing, but she was quick and grabbed my wrists with her large hands and threw the entire weight of her upper body down onto me.



I tried resisting, but her weight and leverage advantages were too much and she pinned my arms to the bed squashing her large breasts into my face. "I can't believe you tried it again!" she said not angry, but amusingly annoyed at my determination. "Well you got me. Now what?" came my muffled reply. "I ought to smother you with my titties and collect the insurance money, but you would enjoy it too much." she said rising up and looking down at me.



I tried lifting each arm once more in a last-ditch attempt to escape and only got them an inch off the bed before she pinned them again. "Face it. Your wife is stronger than you." she said victoriously smiling down at my red face. Despite the humiliation I could think of worse positions to be in I realized admiring the sway of her large glistening tits. Eventually, she let me up and we finished watching My Fair Wedding before going to sleep.