- Text Size +

Later that evening after we had retired to our rooms for the night I saw Clair in our bathroom nude brushing her teeth for bed. I ditched my underwear, well Timmy's borrowed underwear, and I walked behind her watching her naked butt quiver. It was gorgeous and now it was wider than I was. My chest was at the small of her back and my head might be nipple high, but I couldn't tell since she wasn't facing me. I leaned into her and I felt her stiffen as if my attention was unwelcome.



"So, how about you show me your boobies?" I asked pushing the issue enjoying the sensation of her smooth butt on my rib cage. I wrapped my small arms around her large waist and reaching around her tickled the undersides of her tits with my little fingers. She pushed my hands down. Then turned and pushed on my chest until my back hit the wall. "I thought I said no more booby talk." she said looking down at me and forcing a smile. She quickly turned and walked out into our room and put her nightgown on. Leaving me standing naked in the bathroom.



I followed her and she was already in bed with the TV on. I crawled in snuggling up to her and slipped my small hands into the side of her nightgown groping clumsily at her big breasts. I used to almost be able to palm them, but now they were much too big for my miniature hands. She easily pulled my hands out of her gown and rolled over facing me. "Seriously, not tonight Scott." she said. "You're killing me." I pleaded to no avail. Well it wasn't like I was in a position to force the issue. So, I sighed, rolled over and went to sleep.



Sunday was another day of leisure. I watched some football and then beat Timmy in two very competitive games of basketball. While playing him it appeared that he was about an inch taller than I was. He was upset and wouldn't leave me alone so I beat him a third time in another close game. "OK, lets arm wrestle." he said after kicking the ball angry from his defeat. "Alright." I obliged and we sat down and used the lawn furniture and table for our match.



I took an early lead and appeared to be about to close when he threw everything he had into it. He turned me over winning the leverage battle. Slowly my arm fell, but my wrist was still up. Another push from him and finally it yielded to his superior strength. "Ha! I'm stronger than daddy." he said jumping up and running into the house. I sat for a while moping. I was now the smallest and weakest person in the house. Thank goodness my doctor's visit was this week. Hopefully there would be good news.



I went inside into the living room and Clair was watching TV with Kimmy who had just gotten home from work and had kicked off her heels. Timmy was playing on the floor with some toys and saw me. "Tell'em dad. I'm stronger than you are now." he pleaded. Clair and Kimmy looked at me awkwardly. Clair saw my face and said, "Now Timmy I'm sure your father let you win that arm wrestling match." she answered for me. "Na Uh. He was really trying. Weren't you dad." he said looking up at me.



"Sure I was." I said sarcastically. "You're such a strong boy you almost broke my arm." I said smiling down at him. "Well...no fair! Next time you have to really try." he said convinced by my facade, but the truth was I did really try and he was really stronger than me now. I went to the bedroom to read and Clair joined me an hour later.



"Well Timmy's in bed. Kimmy's still watching some TV." She said stripping down in front of me. I was more than ready after last nights denial and was already naked. I hopped up and walked to the end of the bed. Standing like this I was about my old height and I liked the reminder. She stood up and looked at me after stepping out of her panties. "What are you doing?" she asked looking none to pleased.



"Look, I'm cured." I said looking down at her. "Really." she said walking up to me and shoving me in the chest knocking me on the bed. Not to be deterred I jumped on the ground and slid in front of her. "Scott, come on. I just want to go to bed." she said looking down at me quickly and then away. "Look what I can do." I said looking up at her and just standing flat on my feet I leaned forward and took her large nipple and to my mouth and began to suck on it. "That'll be enough of that." she said pushing my head back.



"Come on. What's wrong?" I said looking up at her. "Nothing...Its just I don't feel well." she said trying to avoid looking down at me. "So, you may as well cover up lest you get sick too." Walking passed me to get her nightgown. "Fine. I hope this illness has just about run its course cause your husband's getting ancy over here." I said gesturing to my stiff cock. She just rolled her eyes and hit the lights.



Monday morning came and we got up and began the routine. After I got out of the shower I had Clair measure me as we had forgotten to get one the last couple of nights. "Four foot five." she announced. "I hope those doctors have something this Wednesday." I said. "Me too." she agreed. Today I really was too short to drive and gave no trouble when she drove me to work. "Bye sweetie." she said as I got out of the car and went into work.



I got into work and realized that I would have to get used to Karen not greeting me in the morning from my receptionist's desk. I walked in and decided to jump right into it. Since, I had left a lot of work unfinished from Friday. So, I went to the files and found that it was all done. In fact, as I looked for the next few things to do I found that I was completely caught up and then some: Karen.



I stormed down the hall and right into her new office as she hadn't yet hired her own secretary. "Karen you promised...I uh". I caught a quick glimpse of her DD's as she quickly fastened the front of her bra. "I thought it was locked." she blurted turning red. "I was running late and figured I would get dressed in my new office. Boy this is embarrassing." she said sitting in her chair and putting her heels on. The top of her large boobs uncovered by the lacy black bra quivered as she dropped into her chair. I noticed a new blouse in an unopened plastic wrapper on a hanger draped across her desk.



"I'm so sorry Karen....I ah...well came to so say thanks, by laying into you for breaking your promise. It's not that I couldn't use the help, but you shouldn't have. I mean it must have taken you all weekend." I stammered trying to ignore the awkward situation. "Don't worry about it. It's the least I could do for leaving you without a secretary for two weeks." she defended standing up and walking over to me still without her blouse on. The top of my head didn't even reach her large bra covered boobs anymore.



She then put her hands on my shoulders. "Now Mr. Adams if you wouldn't mind leaving so I can finish getting dressed." she said guiding me by the shoulders to the door. I just couldn't help it. I turned facing her again and said, "Sorry and thanks really." Taking one last look at her large chest. She smiled knowingly, but not angrily down at me. "You're welcome. Now out." she said opening the door for me and making sure to stay behind it.



The days floated by easily now that I was caught up at work until my appointment on Wednesday. Clair took me to it. They stripped me bare, poked and prodded, scanned me in several machines, and took samples of every fluid I could provide. Of course, it was going to be at least another week maybe two before they had any actual results or analysis to speak of.



They offered me the option of staying with them, but I decided against it. As small as I was now I didn't want to be around people I didn't trust and I certainly didn't trust them. It may be the conspiracy theorist in me, but I had visions of being their guinea pig haunting my mind. At the end of it I was exhausted and couldn't wait to be home. In fact when we got home I slept the rest of the day.



By Thursday Karen had her receptionist. After interviewing a few other individuals she decided on Anne Weber, the first woman she had interviewed. Anne was a neat petite woman with brown hair. However, despite being only 5 foot even she was well over a head taller than I was. Karen towered over both of us completely. I didn't know if it was my ever dwindling stature or Karen's promotion and the fact she had a secretary to boss around, but she seemed more important and immediately was well respected around the office. Kind of like I used to be I realized.



I didn't wish her ill, though I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little envious of her new relative stature; both literally and politically speaking. Even though we were colleagues and I was senior she always seemed more in command and composed than me. People deferred to her over me in meetings and her opinion almost always carried the day when we disagreed even about my own clients. I even found myself sometimes doing it.



Friday finally rolled around. Karen, Anne, and me were at work in my office. We were just wrapping up when the door opened and Kimberly walked in. She was so adult looking in her work clothes, but I guess she was technically an adult now even if I still saw my little girl. "Hi Kimberly." greeted Karen who had become quite acquainted with both Clair and Kimberly now that I was dependent on them for transportation.



"Hello, Ms. Willis." she replied back. "It's Karen and did you win your tennis match last night?" Karen asked. "Yeah, it was no sweat. The other school's number one was sick so I played their two. I won in straight sets." she bragged. "You've got your own match tonight, right?" she asked. "Well, I was supposed to, but my partner hurt her leg running and just called saying that the doctor's have told her she probably will need knee replacement surgery. I guess I we'll have to forfeit." she lamented. "That is unless you want to take her place." she offered.



"I'd love to." Kimberly answered. "Kimmy, don't you have to work?" I asked looking up to my enormous daughter. She was the tallest person in the room despite being the youngest. "I do, but..." she pulled out her cell. "Megan has been whining for more hours she'll take my shift. I've even got my gear in the trunk." she said dialing. "Great, you can change in my office. I just got the lock fixed and it should give you some privacy." she said smiling over at me causing me to blush a little.



"It's done." she said hanging up her cell. "Daddy, do you mind?" she asked looking down to me. "Of course not. I would love to see you play." I responded walking over to her. I was now eye level with her belly button I guessed.  We all left taking the same elevator. Anne and all looked like two little kids standing between Karen and Kimmy who were chatting away. "See you Monday." Karen said to Anne as we parted ways with her.



Kimmy and Karen had dominated the match and they were about to win in straight sets. I have never been so proud. Kimmy's serve was just as good as mine used to be and she had a much better return game. They even had drawn quite the cheering section. I was impressed with the appreciation to good tennis with the crowd until I heard an audible "Awww." when the match point was scored. When Kimmy and Karen came to a stop their large busts quivered to a stop as well and the crowd began to thin out – bastards. Though they were both wearing sports bras there was likely no fabric known to man that would hold their busts still – especially Kimmy's



I walked over to them as they sat down and began putting their racquets away. "Great game girls!" I congratulated. "It really was. You think you can do this for the rest of the season?" Karen asked looking over at Kimmy hopefully. "I don't see why not. My manager likes me and will change my schedule if I want him to." she said matter-of-factly. Karen laughed. "I bet you have all the young men wrapped around your pinky." she added laughing.



"Not really, I mean, I guess I could if I wanted to. The high school quarterback is taking me to the prom, but we're not serious or anything, though he really wants to be." Kimmy went on candidly. "Kimmy's got a good head on her shoulders. She'll probably have time for boys when she's about thirty or so." I interjected. Both women laughed. "Kimberly, you remind me a lot of me. You have the confidence to know that you can have a very good man whenever you are ready so there's no need to rush. High School is a small pond, college is a sea, and when you graduate and start your career you'll have an ocean to pick from." advised Karen.



I really liked the fact that Karen and Kimmy were becoming close. I mean Clair was a wonderful mother, but Kimberly was a lot more like Karen or even Gail and would likely choose to be a professional woman as opposed to a full-time stay at home Mom. It would do her good to be around good role models like Karen. Karen and Kimmy decided to shower at the tennis facility before leaving so I watched most of another match before we finally left.