- Text Size +

I threw a head fake and then faded away jumping backwards and Timmy still blocked my shot. We both made a break for the ball, but he easily bumped me out of the way, grabbed it, and took it in for a lay up. I followed closely trying to swat the ball away. He missed, but got the rebound over my outstretched arms. He missed again, but got another rebound and put it in.



"Eleven nothing, skunked you again." he gloated looking down at me with his arms raised. Even Timmy was now over a head taller than I was. This was the third time he had beaten me and the second time in a row I didn't score. He realized that I wasn't strong enough to shoot from beyond the free throw line and so he quit guarding me out there which lead to the two skunks.



"Why don't you try skunking someone bigger than you." said Kimmy walking up the driveway after just finishing her jog. She walked over to me rubbing me on the head and smiling down at me. The waistline on her running pants were almost chin level. Timmy looked up at her and swallowed. "Well its getting boring beating dad anyway. OK, let's play." he responded.



Kimmy didn't have any mercy on him and a few minutes later she laid it in the basket. Finishing the game. "Ha! Skunked you Timmy." she said raising her hands in victory and jumping around him. She was pouring it on to teach him a lesson and I felt my gaze drawn to her bouncing chest. I looked away realizing I was becoming stiff. I wasn't attracted to my daughter though she was beautiful. It was just Clair had spurned me again last night and I was about to go crazy.



"Stop it Kimmy! You're like two feet taller." whined Timmy. "Well I guess now you know how it feels. Its no fun to beat a dead horse especially when you're the horse." she said to him smiling at me and winking. "Huh?" he responded. I was proud of my daughter for taking up for me and teaching Timmy a lesson at the same time, but it should be me doing this.



"Timmy, she means it's no fun when you can beat someone so easily – for the winner or for the loser. Like you said you were getting bored beating me, right?" I taught. "Well yeah." he responded. "And why was that?" I followed. "Well, because it was getting too easy." he replied plainly. "Exactly, and it certainly wasn't any fun for me or for you when Kimmy beat you right?" I continued. "So, we can't play basketball anymore?" he asked. "Well, no we can, we just have to change the rules some..." "Come get some lunch!" Clair hollered to us from the front door interrupting our conversation.



Timmy took off and Kimmy and I followed more slowly after him. Clair had fixed us all lunch meat sandwiches. I pushed my plated away finishing less than half. "Scotty, don't tell me you're done you've barely touched your plate." Clair said from behind me reaching down and moving it back in front of me. "Really Clair I'm full. I'm not as big as I used to be remember. She crouched down next to me and my eyes immediately shot to her deep cleavage displayed by her loose fitting sweat shirt.



"Well I hate to waste so much. How about two more bites?" she suggested standing. "Clair really, I'm full." I responded becoming annoyed. "I'll take it." Timmy said. "Here." Clair gave the untouched half of my sandwich to Timmy. "Now you can finish those two bites can't you?" she asked pleadingly. "OK, if you'll leave me alone about it, damn!" I said stuffing the rest of the sandwich in my mouth. "Scotty, really, the language?" Clair chided taking my late and patting me on the head.



The day flowed lazily by and before I new it we had put Timmy to bed and Clair was getting my measurement. Kimmy had to work and then was going to study late with Megan. Clair was in a satin night gown and I had some old Sponge Bob Square pants undies on that Timmy had when he was like 6. I was entranced by the way her chest wobbled and quaked as she marked my height and read my measurement. Her nipples wouldn't be hidden by the thin fabric and announced their presence as raised bumps on the twin mounds which were now above my line of sight. "Just a smidgen under four foot." she figured aloud.



She put the tape measure away and started to bed when I grabbed her wrist and pulled as hard as I could. She turned looking down at me. I looked up into her green eyes. "Clair I need you." I said simply caressing her thigh. She looked horrified, but said "I know, I've been denying myself to you. I just..." I leaned in and kissed her stomach through her gown. "Please." I interrupted looking up at her  longingly. "OK." she said simply looking away quickly. Clair took her gown off and folded setting it on the dresser very business like, like at the doctor's office.



I had quickly stripped down naked and stood enthusiastically in front of my towering nude wife. I could sense the awkwardness in the air. It was like she was just doing this for my benefit and wasn't getting any enjoyment out of it at all, but I was determined and would not be denied. I wrapped my arms around her hips – or at least tried to. She was too big for me to reach completely around, but my arms rested on the curve of her hips nicely and I could just touch the small of back with my fingers.



I slid my hands down to her upper butt. It was smooth, large, and round. I sunk my little fingers into its softness grabbing handfuls of her butt flesh, which I expected felt like a double butt pinch to her. I pulled closed which resulted in me moving closer to her – her mass being so much greater than my own. The days of me being able to move her with my, now puny, muscles were over. I felt her coarse bush brushing the top of my chest.



My nose was even with her belly button. I looked up; her giant tits hung over my head like ripe fruit waiting to be picked. I reached up stretching almost to my limit and rested my open palms on the undersides of her large boobs. They were so heavy I tip-toed lifting them slightly. I then felt her powerful hands encircle each of my forearms. Over whelming me with her strength she easily pulled my hands down away from her chest and took a step back. "I can't do this." she blurted almost breathlessly.



She turned her back to me and her giant butt cheeks quivered beautifully just in front of me. I followed the long crease down with my eyes where it was met by the gorgeous clefts from under each butt cheek. "I need you so bad." I responded ducking slightly and pushing my arm under her butt. I curled my hand up tickling the bottom of her large hairy vulva with my small fingers.



"I know I tried, I just can't." she responded walking away. "What do you mean you can't? I'm your husband." I answered following her beautiful butt like moth to flame. She retrieved her bath robe and slipped it on her body turning. I was so close behind I almost bumped into her, but stopped just in time. "I thought I could, but you look so much like Timmy now." She said looking down at me.



I was still in sex mode enjoying the site of the full frontal I had. She had the robe on, but it was split open down the middle. It seemed as I had gotten smaller I wanted her more, yet she seemed to want me less. However, her objections were overpowered by her nudity. "That should be less of a problem; I'm much shorter than Timmy now." I responded. I then smiled up at her stooping. "In fact, I'm getting close to the perfect height for you." I then buried my head into her pussy shoving my nose and mouth into her crease.



I was rewarded by a powerful shove on my shoulder. "Stop it Scott!" she demanded. I saw her closing her robe and starting to tie it shut as I was hurled to the floor. I landed with a thud. Pain immediately emanated from my tailbone. "Oouch!" I blurted instinctively. Her hand shot to her mouth. "Oh, I'm so sorry Scotty." she moved like lightning and before I knew what was happening her hands were under my arm pits hoisting me off my ass.



She stood me before her and knelt down bringing her face to my level. I was rubbing my sore butt. She grabbed hold of my biceps as if addressing a small child. Her hands just about encircled them completely. "You've gotten so small. It just feels wrong. I feel like I'm with a small boy." she explained.



"Honey, I'm not a boy." I responded gesturing to my hairy, though tiny, genitals. "I may be smaller and maybe I look like a child to you, but I still have desires. I need you." I pleaded. She frowned looking down at my package and then up again. "I know, I know. I've still got needs too. Maybe it will pass. Or maybe they'll find a cure and get you restored. Until then I just know I can't do this right now. I can buy you some Playboy's or something." she suggested.



"Or something?" I mocked. "Our sex life is now summarized as or something!? This won't cut it." I said flatly. She stood up closing her robe a little more and looking down at me. "It'll have to, because I can't do this anymore." She said folding her arms over her chest. "Put some clothes on. I'm going to bed." She said climbing into bed. My eyebrow cocked at her demeanor. "I'm sleeping naked." I defiantly proclaimed hopping into bed and crawling over her to get to my side.



"Damn it, Scott, did you listen to a thing I just said!? I can't do this now. Just cover up, please?" She pleaded sitting up and pushing covers on top of me. "This is my bed too and I don't want any covers." I protested pushing them off again. "Alright, fine!" she exclaimed throwing her own covers off and getting out of bed. She stormed around to my side and grabbed me tightly around my bicep and yanked me out of our bed.



I would have fallen, but she had such a firm grip she kept me on my feet and dragged me towards the doorway. "You want to sleep naked fine – do it on the couch – away from me jerk!" she berated opening the door. "Clair...wait..." I struggled with all my might and the best it got me was a second delay before she over powered my futile resistance and shoved me out the door shutting it. I reached for the door knob, but before I could turn it I heard the lock engage.



"Shit." I cursed turning around. Just as I did so I heard two familiar female voices. My daughter and her best friend, Megan, were standing in the living room about 4 feet in front of where I was. They were still dressed in their work clothes. Kimmy had her usual seductive professional looking number with heels and Megan was dressed similarly.



"Oh my...ummm...Hi Mr. Adams." said Megan, who had a fountain drink in her hand and was staring down at me with her mouth agape. "Daddy, where are your clothes?" asked Kimberly. I felt the embarrassment radiating from me as I hid my miniature genitals with my hands. I felt so small standing naked before the two towering teens dressed so professionally.



"Uh, I'm sorry girls I didn't know anyone was out here." I turned and tried the door knowing it was pointless: it was still locked. I turned again and thankfully Kimberly quickly started to walk towards me and had moved in between me and her friend. She tried the door. "What the hell?" she asked under her breath looking down at me with the WTF look. I was backed against the door trying desperately hide my nudity from Megan. I used my daughter as a shield, but my pelvis was just above her knees and were somewhat exposed so I also used my hands to cover myself.



She knocked loudly on the door. Clair opened it up looking up at Kimberly. "Uh, Mom, I think Dad needs some clothes." She said looking down at me. "Oh, I'm so sorry." She said as she leaned around our daughter to see Megan. "Hi Megan..." my wife's face was turning red. I wasn't sure if it was from anger, embarrassment, or both. "Sorry about this – we didn't know you all were here." she awkwardly explained. "The door must have locked by accident." she continued. "It's OK. Mrs. A it's your house." Megan responded smiling awkwardly.



I felt my wife's hand grab my shoulder and yank me into the bedroom. "Goodnight kids." she said shutting the door. I heard Kimberly's voice through the door, "Oh my God, I am so embarrassed." "He is so small now, like my little brother, well except for the hair..." I heard Megan say. Then I felt myself being shaken. "This is your fault, Scott!" Clair scolded as quietly as possible while shaking me by the shoulders. "If you weren’t so damn stubborn this wouldn't have happened." she continued while pushing me towards the dresser.



We stopped in front of it and she opened the top drawer. Reaching in she pulled an old T-shirt out and pushed it into my chest. "Here put this on." she commanded. This was getting ridiculous. "No." I said dropping it to the ground. She immediately bent down and picked it up and pulled me by the arm until we reached the foot of the bed where she sat. I stole a peek at her chest as her large tits were starting to push free of her robe.



She lifted my arms above my head and started to position the shirt to put it on me. I began to fight against her which made her madder still. "God damn it, Scott, quit fighting me!" she demanded. We went like this for another few seconds before a slap stung my thigh and left butt check. "Ouch! What the fuck, Clair. You left a mark." I said noticing finger prints on my thigh extending to my butt. The shirt fell to the floor. Her enormous left boob was now completely exposed. She was breathing hard and her upper chest was flushed red with anger.



She stared straight into my eyes and said calmly and coldly, "Well Scotty, if you want to act like a child I can sure as hell treat you like one." This comment sent me over the edge. "Fuck you, Clair." I responded. The next thing I knew I was being pulled into her. For the briefest of moments I felt my ribcage brush her exposed breast, her nipple grazing my side as she proceeded to press me flat on her lap. "Last chance Scott. Put the shirt on." She commanded. "Go to hell." I said defiantly.



Slap. I winced. She gave me a moment. I said nothing. Slap. That swat stung pretty badly. I felt heat radiating from my naked butt where her hand struck it. I let out only the softest moan. "Well?" she said. "Let go of me." I responded starting to struggle. She easily subdued me pinning me more completely. Slap, slap, slap. My butt was on fire. "Are you going to put on the shirt?" she asked with a hint of malice in her voice – a promise of what would happen were I to refuse. "Fuck you." I answered wincing, waiting for the response.



Slap, slap, slap, slap, slap slap, slap. "OK...give me the god damn shirt!" I cried out. She let go of me and I quickly stood up and she retrieved the shirt from the ground and handed it to me. I put it on and it just about swallowed me extending well passed my knees. "Why couldn't you've just put it on when I first asked?" she asked me looking me in the eyes. "I can't believe you just spanked me." I responded. "And it’s because you didn't ask and I'm an adult and I didn't want to wear the fucking shirt." I answered returning her gaze.



Her eyes were beginning to well up, but I didn't care. "Scotty...I..." she stammered. "Fuck off. I'm going to sleep." I said walking away from her and rubbing my sore butt. I climbed into bed and pulled the covers over my head. I was seething. I heard a whimper and Clair got up and went out into the other room. I heard my daughter's voice. "Mom what's wrong?" I should have consoled her I guess, but I was just too angry I couldn't bring myself to do it. She should feel bad I decided gently rubbing my butt as I fell to sleep; as bad as I felt.