- Text Size +

The next morning it was Kimmy that drove me to work. My ass was still sore from the spanking Clair had given me the night before. "Daddy, Mom told me what happened? Do you want to talk about it?" Kimmy asked softly looking down at me in the passenger seat. "No, I don't." I said curtly. "OK." she answered wiping her eye. Was that a tear?



"I can't believe she told you. Was Megan there too?" I asked wandering how far and wide my humiliation was going to spread. "Yes, but Mom was hysterical. She's been trying to be brave and strong like you, but she's  been getting more and more scared as you've gotten smaller." Kimmy explained. "Her will is not as strong as yours and I think she just broke down finally." She speculated as I listened thoughtfully. "And don't worry about Megan and me. We're both adults now and we understand when something needs to be kept private." she added.



I laughed at Kimmy's self confidence, her words were comforting, but only 18 year old's and the government really considered 18 the magic line of adulthood and both groups were self serving in that opinion. Human psychology aside, I wasn't really worried about her or even Megan anyway. I was worried about how I could ever look Clair in the eye again. There would always be that memory and the kernel of fear that it would induce; no matter how small, it would be there. "Well here we are. Tell Karen I said hello." said Kimberly as she dropped me off at work.



I got to work and got my lap top hoisted onto my desk. My decreasing size was making the most rudimentary tasks a chore now. Reading through emails I saw a meeting scheduled with Karen and noticed that pretty much everyone in the department was invited. "Odd." I said aloud to myself. Well my work was just starting to pick back up from the boost Karen had given me the week before so I had no trouble finishing it all to stay ahead of the curve before the late afternoon meeting.



"Hello everyone." Karen greeted us as we assembled in our largest conference room. "I know everyone is busy so I'll keep this as short as possible." she said her voice projecting nicely for all in attendance. "Ms. Sanders is having knee replacement surgery and will be out for 10-12 weeks. She has asked that I handle her day to day office responsibilities and she will work from home doing what she can from there." There was a lot of murmuring. "That's all I had to say. Questions, anyone?" she asked.



I was floored. "Well why you? Scott is senior here, why not him." asked Gary. Way to go Gary. "Very good question. He would've been Ms. Sanders' first choice..." she said pausing and smiling at me awkwardly. "...but as you all know Scott is having his own medical issues. This coupled with the extra responsibility she has already heaped on him and she simply felt that he was tasked more than enough already. I was her second choice." there was more murmuring.



I raised my hand. "Yes Scott." she called on me. "So, all the meetings we had scheduled with her we now have with you including for bonuses and promotions." I asked inquisitively. "Yes, that's correct." she answered simply. Looking around the room she said, "No more questions? OK, thanks for your time." she dismissed us and everyone started breaking up to head back to their work areas. I was making my way to mine when I heard a click, clack, click clack of someone in heels coming up behind me.



A shadow enveloped me and I already knew who it was before I heard Karen's voice from behind me. "Scott, you got a minute?" she asked. I turned, her hips were neck high. "Sure." I said looking up and following her beautiful behind back to her office. We got back to her office and she sat down behind behind her large desk. It was chest high to me. "Please, have a seat." she requested. I sat in her large plush guest chair.



"I just want you to know that I asked Gary's question to Gail when she told me about her decision this morning. She asked how tall you were now and when I told her she said she didn't expect you to be working much longer and ordered me to ask you if you would like to go on disability." she explained. The revelation wasn't surprising as she had been on me about disability early on. I explained this to Karen and said, "...though I may have to go on disability at some point I would like to keep working as long as I am able." I finished.



She smiled. "Well that's all I needed to know as far as that goes. Do you want to go ahead and have your afternoon Gail meeting with me? That way you can knock off early this afternoon." she said smiling at me. I paused did she just give me permission to leave early? My how things have changed. She was slipping into this position of authority very easily. "Sure." I finally answered and we finished our meeting and I did leave early that afternoon calling Clair to come pick me up.



Clair was eager to please me and showed up quickly to get me. When I got into the car and she got in she said, "Scott, I'm so sorry about last night." she apologized tears starting to stream down her face. "I talked to Kimmy this morning." I responded. "I hope you're not mad. I was just so upset I needed to talk to someone." she explained. "I know, I know. It's alright we'll get through this." I consoled.



"I've thought about it and I can still have sex with you, but I might need to watch a porno or something first." she suggested. I laughed, "No, I guess me and my Sponge Bob tighty whities probably aren't the greatest turn on in the world. I forgive you, just promise me that no matter how small I get you will never spank me like that again. My ass is still sore. I don't think even Timmy ever got it that bad." I complained. "I promise." she laughed wiping her eyes and starting the car to head home.



I was right. Karen took to her new responsibilities quickly and was thriving. The office was running smoothly and I dare say she was better at it than even Gail was. Both women were very smart and efficient, but Karen had better people skills and could always motivate people to do things instead of commanding them to. The week went quickly and on Friday Kimmy picked me up and I went with her to watch her tennis match. Her and Karen dominated again winning in straight sets.



While the two women were showering I got a call from the doctor's. The tests were still inconclusive, but they wanted to eliminate anything in the environment so they asked me to take a vacation for a week and then they would see if a change occurred. I was angry at the outcome of the tests and their lack of progress, but agreed to their plan nonetheless as there was nothing else I could do.



I was moping around by the bleachers when Karen and Kimberly finally finished. "Ready, daddy?" Kimmy said walking up to me and scratching the top of my head with her finger nails. I was now so short that the top of my head stopped at her waistline. Karen who was standing next to my daughter was a little shorter, but it only meant that I was nose high on hers. I looked up to her and said, "Karen I hate to do this, but the doctors want me to take a vacation for a week. I have some unused time; you think next week will be OK?" I asked. It was so hard talking to her or Kimmy now that I was so much shorter than them.



She knelt down knowingly bringing her face level to mine. "I don't see why not. In fact, I think it's a great idea. You've been working so hard lately and your work is all caught up anyway." "Thanks to you." I interrupted. She smiled, "I'll have Michael put it on the calendar this weekend." she said standing up again to her full height. As we walked back to the cars Kimmy and Karen were gabbing like sisters. They had to stop more than once to allow me to catch up as it was impossible for me to keep pace with their long strides. "Bye. Have a good vacation." Karen said getting into her car.



"Daddy, is Karen your boss now?" Kimmy asked looking down at me as we walked to her car. "Oh no, we're colleagues..." I said looking up. She smiled back down at me. "OK, I just noticed that you had to ask her if it was OK that we went on vacation." she reasoned. She had me there. "Well she is filling in for Gail temporarily." I defended. "So, she's temporarily your boss then?" she asked so logically and innocently smiling down at me. "Well, I suppose she is....temporarily." I added quickly looking up at Kimmy who laughed and rubbed my head again as we got to the car.



On the drive home I caught myself staring at my daughter's enormous chest again and remembered what Clair had said about having sex with me. "Kimmy, do you mind stopping at the video store on the way home?" I asked. I hated getting these with my daughter, but being utterly dependent on her and/or Clair for transportation I had little choice. She even had to hand the clerk my money as I was now too short to reach over the counter.



"Oh my God, I can't believe I just helped you rent some porn?" Kimberly said as she settled into her seat. "You're an adult now remember." I said using her own words against her. "And a very enlightened one at that." I added laughing. "I think I need another shower." she said looking over at me in mock horror as I smiled up at her. She finally smiled cracking her act. "I think I'm staying with Megan tonight." she laughed.



Clair was not too pleased with the call I had gotten from the doctor's, but was nonetheless excited to be going on vacation. We decided to go down to the beach. She was already in her night gown and was about to lay down in bed, when I jumped up already naked. "Oh, I almost forgot." I said pulling out some videos and handing them to her. "Attack of the Sixty-Foot Centerfold, Attack of the Fifty-Foot Hooker, The Incredible Shrinking Pimp??" she laughed. "I figured we got a gimmick now..." I explained holding my hand up high, then dropping, then dropping again. "...we may as well run with it." I said.



She walked over to the TV and put one of the discs on and then pulled her nightgown over her head. She wadded it into a ball and dropped it on the floor. I could see the sides of her large boobs and enjoyed her ass as she turned slowly to face me. "Sooo, my puny little husband thinks he can handle his biiiiig, sexy, wife, does he?" she asked mockingly sliding one hand to her hip and looking at me dismissively. "Does he ever!" I said jumping off the bed and running over to her.



She was huge. Her breasts hung heavily on her chest, but now well above my head. "Can you even reach my big ol' titties from way down there, little man?" she asked seductively. I stretched reaching up just barely able to clumsily grope at her nipples "No?" she laughed. "I thought not. Don't you worry. I have something even you can reach." she said derisively and I felt her palm the the back of my head and push me down.



She seemed to be getting a little too enthusiastic about her new role I realized as I felt my head being forcefully guided to her vagina. Her bush tickled my face as she began to rub me into herself. Not wanting to ruin my chances at getting laid I played along, but to be honest I wasn't sure I really had a choice. Before I knew it my face was getting soaked as she removed her hand from the back of my head. I stood up straight and looked up at her. She was panting and wiping her brow.



She then looked down at me and laughed. "Goodness you're soaked. I guess you know how I feel now." She said referring to some of her less successful past blow jobs.  I was certainly happy her reservations now seemed to be gone, but I was still stiff and her pussy was so near me yet so far away. I threw my hands around her hips and tried climbing her legs in order to get into position to screw her.



She laughed again. "Scott, please, you look like a horny little puppy trying to hump my leg, here." she said hoisting me onto her hip. She held me tight with one arm against her soft warm body and carried me to the bed throwing back the blankets with her other. I was playing with her enormous titties as best I could with my small hands while she did this. She slid me down herself and my little butt bounced on the bed. Then she sat down next to me and her weight forced me to fall into her due to her much deeper indentation in the bed.



She turned towards me, simultaneously leaned back and lifting her long leg high over my head she sat it down behind me in the bed. Again our weight difference was so large even this caused me to fall into her. I felt her bush tickling my chest and I pushed off her. She scooted back and used her other leg to plow me to the center of the bed. When she finished she was leaning back on the pillows and her legs were spread eagle. I was just pushing my self up on my knees and getting my bearings. I was right between her legs! Her hairy vagina sat there smiling back at me.



"Well little man? Are you going to fuck me or what?" she growled playing her part perfectly. It felt like I was mounting a horse when I mounted her she was so large now. My rod was stiff and I slid it into her much to easily. I was working very hard, but was so much smaller than I used to be I'm not sure I was giving her much in the way of pleasure. I then felt her large hand on my butt.



She cupped one entire buttock and pressed me hard into herself. I finally I blew and collapsed exhausted. She rolled to her left and closed her legs and hugged me with her arms,completely enveloping by small body with hers. She kissed me on the top of the head and we went to sleep.



We got up and packed for the trip the next day. Clair took my measurement. Three foot five was all I was now. Kimmy had asked if Megan could come and since she already knew about my predicament and we decided it was OK. I pointed out to Clair that we might be able to use the help with Timmy.



So, it was Clair and Kimmy in the front since they took turns driving; Kimmy took first shift. Megan, Timmy, and me were in the back. I got the kiddy seat in the middle and  I was not happy about it at all, but I was the smallest as Kimmy pointed out. I finally let it go when Clair reminded me it wasn't the detachable car seat at least. Her veiled threat shut me up which allowed us to finally get under way.



It was a long drive, but we got down there about 12 hours later. Once we got settled into our condo rental Kimmy and Megan wanted to go the beach and Timmy wanted to go to the arcade room. I preferred the beach so Clair went on down to the arcade with Timmy and I tagged along with the girls to the beach. After realizing how ridiculously small I was compared to the towering teens I tried to keep my distance.



In fact, I tried to avoid the girls as much as possible, but being on vacation together I was bound to run into them. I was heading back up to the condo rental and  moaned to myself as I saw them walking down the hall towards me and the elevator. Kimmy was wearing the red bikini I hated and Megan had a nice blue one that displayed her lithe fit body just as much.



The doors opened and we got on. It was bad enough that I was so short compared to Megan and Kimberly who stood awkwardly towering above me in their, skimpy two piece bathing suits, but then more and more people began squeezing into the elevator. The smell of sunscreen and tanning lotion was overpowering. Kimberly bumped my forehead with her butt cheek and she turned looking over her shoulder down at me and said, "Sorry Dad." Unfortunately, my height put me eye level with the bottom of her butt which wasn't adequately covered in my opinion, but in my position I was unable to really do anything about it.



I backed up to give myself some room. Then I felt something touching the back of my head. I turned and saw a triangular shaped piece of blue fabric the size of my face. I looked up and saw Megan smiling down at me. I was eye level with her crotch! "Sorry Mr. Adams, but there's no room in here". Just then Kimberly had to back up and let another person on and bumped me again pushing my face into Megan's crotch.



"Sorry." I heard Kimmy say as I pushed back causing my head to press against my daughter's butt. I was red as a beet from embarrassment and looked up at Megan smiling down at me seemingly amused at my predicament. Kimberly stepped forward using her size to claim a little more real estate for us. I turned, but then I felt Megan's crotch touching me in the head again. Softly at first, but with increasing pressure. She was doing it on purpose now. She didn't still have a crush on me did she?



I turned annoyed looking up at her. "Mr. Adams why don't you crouch down like this,"...she said putting her hands on my shoulders and pushing me down and then she pulled me under her pelvis between her legs!..."there that should keep you safe." I heard her saying softly.



I looked up and could see the bottom of either butt cheek. Just as I was getting comfortable and had decided that this humiliating position was for the best she traced the outline of her bikini bottoms with both hands pulling out and adjusting. As she did this I could see everything down there from her perfectly trimmed pubic hair, her fleshy vulva, her twat crease, her ass - everything. I knew she did this on purpose too and knowing this I was now standing in the last place in the world I wanted to be. I looked around to see if anyone saw what had just happened. I determined that the only witness was a toddler and he didn't seem to really care.



I quickly moved standing back where I was. I chanced a glance at Megan who was smiling back down and gave me a wink. Ding. We finally reached our level and I quickly darted past Kimmy and made my way back to the room, but I was forced to wait as only Kimmy and Clair had room keys. "Did you forget something daddy?" Kimmy called out smiling and waving the key as she slowly sauntered down the walkway to the door. "I think we were a little to close for comfort in there, right Mr. Adams?" said Megan stepping right up to me with her hands on her hips again shoving her crotch in my face.



I was trying very hard not to look at the giant face sized camel toe staring back at me only inches away. Kimmy saw the look on my face and came to my rescue putting her hand on Megan's shoulder and pushing her back some. "Come on girl. I'm sure my dad doesn't want your coochy right up in his face." she scolded. "Oh, Sorry...I didn't notice." Megan lied blushing slightly. Why oh why did we invite Megan I wondered following my titanic daughter into the room.



"I'm getting a shower." Kimmy said walking into the bathroom and shutting the door. This left me and Megan standing there in the living room of the condo looking at each other. "So, um, how's school going Megan?" I asked shooting for some normalcy. "It's fine." she said walking over to me. And crouching down. "Your arms are so tiny now." she said encircling my bicep with her finger and thumb. It was true. I was the height of a small child now, but I was not near as stocky, as my proportions had stayed the same during my transformation.



"Can I pick you up?" she asked. Before I could reply I felt my self being hoisted into the air. "You're about the same height as my little brother, but much lighter." she observed holding me easily on her hip with one arm. "Of course, he's not as cut as you are..." she noticed tracing my well defined, but now puny pectoral muscle across my chest. "...or as hairy." she added. She then held me out in front of her by my armpits. "In fact, you look exactly like you used to only tiny now." she said looking me up and down and pausing a little too long on my crotch.



I sighed, "Megan, will you please put me down? I'm not a child or a doll and I don't like being examined like this." I stated plainly looking annoyingly at her. She raised her gaze to my eyes. "Oh...I'm sorry Mr. Adams. I didn't mean anything by it...it's just so...well I was just curious that's all." she said putting me back down in front of her.



"But I mean how do you still go to work?" she asked genuinely curious with her hands on her hips and her crotch in my face again. "You're not even as tall as my waist." she said stating the obvious looking down at me. "You probably can't even reach my belly button." she added. I looked up and realized she was probably right. Maybe if I jumped.



"The type of work I do can pretty much be done without any physical effort." I said looking up. "So, my size decrease while annoying has not prevented me from doing my job." I explained looking up at her. "Oh, that's good." she said. We heard a door open and close it was Clair and Timmy. I was saved! "Hi Megan." Clair greeted. "Hi Mrs. Adams." Megan responded taking a step back from me. "Hi dad, look what I won from the claw game." he said showing me a football. "That's great." I said looking up to him. Jeez even Timmy was well over a foot taller than me now.



The vacation went by quickly as most vacations do. Before I knew it Friday was here. We were driving back Sunday. I would see the doctors on Monday and then be back at work on Tuesday. I knew it wasn't going to be good as I was now staring straight into Clair's swimsuit covered crotch. "Well?" I called out. She backed up slightly so she could see me over her boobs. "Three feet." she said looking down at me and then wiping her eyes.



"Awww, Don't cry. Look what I can do now." I said stepping forward. I wrapped my arms around her trunk like upper legs and leaned in planting a kiss right on her polyester covered crotch. She laughed. "One track mind, huh Adams?" she said. "Let's go soak in the hot tub before going to bed." I suggested. It was late and we were the only people in the hot tub. I was grateful for this because I had to sit on Clair's lap since I was too short to sit on the bench.



We had a long adult talk about our future. "So you see if it goes that far you and the kids will be taken care of." I comforted her. Clair wiped her eyes. "I don't know if I can do it." she sniffled. "You promised." I reminded her. "I know." she said wiping her eyes again. "Besides I'm sure it can't go that far anyway. The doctors will most likely get to the bottom of it." I said comforting her and myself. "I hope so." she said hugging me tightly.



Her boobs felt like huge pillows squashed against my chest. A short while later we got out and walked back to the room hand in hand. From a distance anyone would assume it was a mother walking with her toddler, but that didn't matter I realized looking up at Clair as she returned my gaze. Right now she saw me as her husband and that's all I needed.