- Text Size +

As we rode the elevator down to the car on Sunday Megan stood next to me of course, but thankfully her giant crotch was well above my head now and she couldn't shove it in my face without being obvious. At least some good came from getting smaller. We drove back and I got the kiddie seat again. I felt so small sitting next to Megan and even Timmy who now was so much larger than I was.



We finally got back and dropped Megan at her house before going home and crashing ourselves. Boy, I was glad to say bye to her. Long drives have a way of exhausting you I realized even when you haven't really been that active physically. Clair took me to the doctors Monday as scheduled and I was put through the ringer again. All of the needles, instruments, and machines seemed much larger this time which made them much more menacing.



They promised to have the results back in a week and this time they were much more forceful about keeping me for continued study. Clair finally ended the debate by picking me up and carrying me baby style out of their offices. "Ohhh, they make me so mad." she fumed as she carried me propped on her hip easily with one arm. I was bouncing up and down with her forceful strides as she walked back to the car.



She carried me all the way to the backseat and fastened me in and then plopped down in the driver's seat herself. I would have protested being treated like this, but she was already so pissed and since I didn't know how she would take it so I left it alone. When we got home she came to the back door to get me, but I stopped her. "I got it hun." I said unbuckling and hopping out of the car. Clair's crotch was now above my head as I only stood mid-thigh high on her. Like last time I slept and lounged the rest of the day.



"Clair I look ridiculous in these." I said looking down at the baby clothes I was wearing. "Scott, what do you want me to do? They don't make normal clothes for your size." she said looking down at me as she sat on the end of the bed in her nightgown. My size, ha, my size was now 18-24 as I was now only two feet eight inches tall. I adjusted my baggy clothes and walked out into the kitchen.



Kimmy was wearing her work clothes to school, as she often did, since she had to be at work right after. I walked up behind her as she put something in the microwave and set the timer. Jesus she was big I realized looking up. Her long stocking covered legs were like trees. Her knee was almost neck high. I was about to ask her for some coffee when she stepped back and knocked me to the ground with her calf.



"Oh I'm sorry, daddy." she said straddling me so as not to step on me. I landed on my back and realized I was being canopied by daughters skirt. She either didn't care or didn't notice and just bent down to lift me back up. Despite the camouflage provided by shadow I was unable to keep from seeing the white panties she was wearing. I blushed, but fortunately she was too big to take any notice of my embarrassment. She simply lifted me to my feet and went about her business.



Kimmy, Clair, and even Timmy were busy getting ready following their routines. I was scurrying around below trying to stay out of their way. Finally, Kimmy walked over to me and crouched as low as she could go and even still she dwarfed me. "Ready, daddy?" she asked. Before I could reply she lifted me high into the air and proceeded to carry me to her car.



As she carried me my eyes couldn't help but wander to the long crease, well hidden under her blouse. The odd angle I was being carried presented her cleavage clearly to me though, thankfully, it was a sight other people her size would not likely be privy to. Lord, it was nearly as long as my arm I realized. Clair was big, but Kimberly was off the charts huge in the breast department. I looked away reminding myself that this was my daughter, but it seemed to becoming more and more difficult for my mind to reconcile that fact as she carried me, like a child to her car.



We got to my work and she parked and carried me and my laptop all the way into my office. I was grateful for the assistance with the laptop since I was sure I could no longer lift it, but I hated her carrying me like this. Thankfully, it was still quite early and I looked to be one of the first to arrive that morning. She sat me and my laptop on my desk and said, "Bye daddy. Mom is going to pick you up today." Then she turned and left.



After skimming through email and knocking out a few of my tasks I decided I needed a break so I climbed to the edge of my desk and hopped onto my chair then I hopped to the ground. I looked around, I was shorter than my desk now. I heard the door open. "Scott, I'd like you to meet Tabitha your new secretary...Scott are you here?" I heard Karen ask. I walked around the desk into view. Her gasp was audible, but she recovered quickly.



"Ehem...it's good to see you. Did you have a good vacation?" she asked. I looked up. The comparison wasn't pretty. I was chin high to the hem of her skirt. Her knees were even with my chest. Tabitha was shorter, but I still was chin high to her much shorter skirt. Tabitha looked like Gail, but she was a shorter and bustier version.



Tabitha crouched down and when I got close enough she took my hand in her finger and thumb. "Nice to meet you, Mr. Adams." she greeted. "Good to meet you too." I responded. After she stood back up I caught Karen gazing down at me in shock before catching herself and then turning to Tabitha. "Tabitha go ahead and go down to HR and get your ID badge and have Michelle start on your new hire packet. HR is on the 12th floor." Karen directed. "Yes. Ms. Willis." Tabitha responded then smiled down at me and turned and left.



"How's the weather up there." I asked jokingly to Karen to ease her mind a little. "Scott, I have to say I was not expecting...well I always thought it wouldn't go this far." she said looking down at me and ignoring my humor completely. "Did your doctor's appointment go well?" she asked first crouching, but then when she realized it wasn't going to be enough she just sat on the ground to bring her large face down to my level.



"No, not really. They did some more testing and hopefully by next week they can either pin point something environmental or eliminate the environment entirely as the cause, but they still have nothing definitive. They really thought I should stay with them full time. Of course, I told them no." I explained. "Are you sure you shouldn't be in their care?" she asked genuinely concerned. "I don't want to be their little lab rat." I answered forcefully.



"I can understand that." Karen replied. "Well are you sure you should be here in this condition? I mean how did you even get in the building?" she asked me. It was a good question. There was no way I could open the outer doors by myself and I doubted I could reach all the right buttons in the elevator. "Kimmy. She carried me in." I admitted. "I fully respect your desire to work as long as possible, but I really think you need to reconsider for your own safety and I'm sure there are now liability issues for us." Karen reasoned and probably correctly.



"I know, it's just well, with Kimmy going to college next year I want to preserve my income as long as possible." I stated. "Well maybe we can. Gail is not technically on disability. She's working remotely. I'll look into seeing if we can get you set up doing that too. Then you should be able to work much longer than you would otherwise." she suggested. "Sounds good." I said extending my hand. She took shook it with her finger and thumb and then stood up towering high above me once again. "I'll let you know how it plays out with HR." she promised and then turned and left.



Life was difficult this week. My new secretary wasn't very effective and not just because she was new either. She wasn't near as competent or motivated as Karen was. She also didn't really abide by the dress code. She continually wore outfits that were more at home in a dance club then an office. Her skirts were too high and her tops were too low, but I was only a hair above her knees in height so I didn't really call her to task over it. With her being Gail's sister I'm not sure if it would have really mattered if I did.



Karen also treated me much differently. She started giving some of my tasks to others and seemed just generally more concerned perhaps protective would be the better term. She asked Tabitha to escort me everywhere in case I needed help with something. She also asked her to leave my door closed so that I would have to call out to her in order to go anywhere. This wouldn't have been too bad except that half the time Tabitha didn't answer; not at her desk I presumed.



At home it wasn't much better. I could no longer get on the toilet by myself safely. So, Clair got the old potty training toilet down from the attic. There's nothing more embarrassing than having to tell your wife that you went number two so she could clean up for you. I could no longer cook for myself or even get things out of the fridge or cabinets. I felt like a burden, a chore. Clair even enlisted the kids to help in my care.



Of course, freedom goes hand in hand with capability. As my capability was virtually nonexistent my freedom began to be curtailed too. Clair was very concerned about where I was and what I was doing. She didn't want me left alone in case something were to happen. I had to go to bed when she went to bed and get up when she got up. More than once she scolded me for wandering off by myself. She even began calling work to see what I was doing and to make sure I was OK.



What's worse is that Clair hadn't touched me since before the vacation. She didn't mind being naked around me or even care if I was around her. She simply didn't respond in a sexual way to me at all. Hell, I would have took a spanking even, but she promised to never spank me again. Not that she would have to because she was so overwhelmingly bigger and stronger than I was she could force me to do anything through sheer strength.



For instance, I drew the line when she got out the high chair on Wednesday night. "I'm not getting in that Clair and that's final." I said with as much authority as I could muster. Timmy and Kimmy stopped eating long enough to watch as Clair simply picked me up and in less than twenty seconds put me in the high chair anyway.



"Scott, really, you're too little for the dining room chairs. I'm not going to have you stand and eat at the dinner table." she said after pushing the tray back and trapping me in. I fought with every ounce of strength I had, but it was no use. She was so much larger and stronger; her fingers had more power than my biceps. Of course Kimmy and Timmy followed Clair's lead. Kimmy put me in the following morning for breakfast and Timmy got the privilege of doing so Thursday night.



Later Thursday night once we had retired to our room for the night I was standing and peeing in the potty toilet when Clair walked in. She was naked and she stepped directly over me to use the bathroom sink to wash her face. I finished and shook then I looked up engrossed in the view of her butt and hairy pussy from such an odd angle – directly below. I could even see the undersides of her giant boobs hopelessly out of reach. I reached over and caressed her knee.



"Like the view?" she asked looking down at me from between her boobs. "Hell yeah. You're amazing." I said not believing that she finally had noticed me wanting her. "I know what you're thinking. I'm not made of stone either you know, but Scott I'm afraid I'll hurt you if we try and have sex." she said plainly. However, I got the feeling it wasn't the whole story. It was like she had concocted it just for my benefit perhaps to lessen her guilt for rejecting me.



"That's not the complete truth is it?" I asked forcing the issue. She frowned. "Well its a little like before. Maybe it's my maternal instincts kicking in, but you're baby sized now. I want to coddle you not fuck you." she said thoughtfully. Even though I already knew this to be true it still hurt when she said it. "But before you go on your little tirade I am smart enough to know you're not really a baby and that you're still my husband." My hopes lifted. "So, though I'm not sure how much I can get into it I'm willing to late you play on me tonight until your little heart's content. You OK with those terms?" she offered.



After I shook my head yes enthusiastically she crouched down around me. She dropped as low as she could go, without sitting on the floor, and I stood between her legs as her knees extended out around me. Her tits sat on her chest at face level to me. Either boob was perhaps 50-60% the size of my entire body. "Come to mamma then." she said and so I jumped into her tits throwing my tiny arms around her neck.



She carried me into bed and lay down partially propped up against her pillows. The first thing I did was try hugging one of her boobs. I couldn't. It was too big for my arms to encircle. So, then I crawled around on them slid between them and then took one of her nipples into mouth which it filled completely. I only did this for a moment as I noticed her looking at me funny and realized how much more like an infant this made me look.



So, I disengaged from her tits completely and crawled south down her belly and slid between her legs. Her hairy pussy sat there daring me to fuck it. So I did. I was too small to cleave her vulva and she just watched in confused fascination as I am came on the cusp of her twat. Collapsing onto her navel. "All finished little man?" she asked moving to grab me.




"No! Wait!" I pleaded. "I want to play with your butt some too." I requested. "My butt?" she laughed. She reluctantly obliged flipping sides for me. I sat between her legs with her smooth round ass staring back at me. I slapped at it, I rubbed it, and crawled onto it. After I started repeating she finally said, "OK, your butt time's up." She then stood up and picked me up and carried me over to the corner. I  turned and saw my destination. "No! Don't put me in the crib." I cried out.



"Scott, I gave you some play time, but now its my turn and I intend to play rough. I can't be concerned about squashing you." she stated flatly as she lowered me gently into the crib. She had baited me. She humored my desires because she knew she was going to put me in the crib all along! I looked around. It was high because we had trouble with Timmy climbing out. Too high for me to escape. "Please." I called out to her my little hands grabbing onto the bars. Her tits wobbled and swayed in front of me as she bent over looking at me through the crib bars. "Goodnight. Sweetie." she said and then she turned and walked back to the bed. Her ass quivered beautifully with each step.



She then retrieved an enormous dildo from her bedside drawer. She was right. Once she turned it on and I heard the electric hummmm she went to town on herself. She bucked and moaned and whimpered finally collapsing in ecstasy on the bed. Despite my many humiliations to date it was now that I felt the smallest. I went to sleep, fearing what the next days would bring.



Clair woke and let me out early the next morning. She had not been very receptive to me going to work, but I explained Karen was working on a way to allow me to work from home and I reminded her that disability wouldn't even cover our mortgage. For now this appeased her and she dressed me in my infant clothes and put me in the high chair at the table tying a bib around me so I wouldn't get cereal on myself.



"Clair, I don't need a fucking bib." I admonished her, but she ignored my rant and put it on anyway. "Language Scott." she said sliding her hands down to her nightgown covered hips and looking down at me disapprovingly. Kimmy sat a bowl of cereal down on my tray, "Here you go, daddy." she said nonchalantly. The rest of the morning my movements and actions were tightly controlled by my wife and giant children. Finally, Kimmy took me to work.



The day drug on. I was trapped for most of it in my office as I couldn't reach the door knob and Tabitha wasn't very responsive to my orders, but since Karen had relieved me of most of my responsibilities it didn't really matter that much. I only had a couple of accounts to manage now and they were caught up.



By Friday I was now exactly eye level with Karen's knees. She was always very sensitive and tried to bring herself down to my level by sitting on the floor, but that wasn't always possible when there were others in the conversation. I really felt small trying to converse at these times, but especially when that other person was Kimmy, like right now.



"So, did you have to forfeit last week?" Kimmy asked Karen. "No, we're allowed one rain check so I used it. We'll still have to play them later though." Karen replied. "Oh, that's good. Well are you ready daddy?" Kimmy asked looking way down at me. "Sure...ummffff." I replied as she quickly hunched down and picked me up. She then grabbed my laptop and paperwork with her other hand and began the walk to the elevator. I saw Karen blush for me as she witnessed my daughter carry me baby style out of my office.



Kimmy kept talking to Karen, but I could see my treatment was a distraction for Karen who simply had not adjusted yet to how small I had become. Maybe it was difficult for her to reconcile that her old boss who used to tower over everyone was being carried by his teenage daughter like an infant. I was  propped against Kimmy's giant left boob causing it to deform and push up out of her top a little. It was not much smaller than I was and so it made for an excellent tool for her to use to carry me with. I was very embarrassed and tried to act normal, but it was just impossible. I made no attempt to converse and let Kimmy and Karen do all of the talking.



When we got to the elevator Karen said, "Oh, I'm so sorry, I just sat here and let you carry everything can I help you out?" "Sure, you wanna hold him?" asked Kimmy foisting me over to Karen. "No, I meant...." she instinctively grabbed me so I wouldn't drop to the ground. "...with the laptop." she said too late. Her face went beet red as did mine as she propped me on her own large boob. "Oh, sorry. I thought you meant daddy." Kimmy replied innocently.



"It's OK. Scott and I've been through a lot together." she laughed referring to the time I barged in on her when she was changing. "Haven't we?" she said smiling awkwardly at me. "Never disagree with someone 5 times bigger than you." I responded smiling back at her just as awkwardly. So, Karen carried me the rest of the way to Kimmy's car.



When we got there Kimmy put my stuff in the backseat and Karen carried me around to the passenger side. "Is this for him?" she asked Kimmy surprised. I turned and looked over my shoulder and into the passenger seat and there sat a baby seat fastened into it. "Oh no!" I blurted. "Sorry dad, Mom made me get it. She said you were too small to ride without one now. She made me promise to use it." Kimmy explained.



I turned back to Karen and she looked at me blushing again. "Well it will probably help keep Kimmy from getting a ticket too. You wouldn't want that now would you?" she said trying to comfort me, but it was her tone that gave her away. She had lasted the longest; of all the people I had interacted with she had treated me like a capable adult for the longest time, but now even in Karen's eyes I was something less.



She then leaned in and placed me in the seat and buckled me in, giving me a spectacular view of her cleavage. I of course looked and even stared, but she simply didn't take notice. Then again no one notices what an infant does either. I felt like crying like one. "There." she said looking down at me her mission accomplished.



"He's so light." she said to Kimmy looking over at my daughter who was walking around to the driver's seat. "Yeah, I know. Mom says its because he's kept his proportions and isn't chunky like a baby is." Kimmy answered plainly. "Hmmm. Well, I'll see you there." she said to Kimmy. She then looked down at me and smiled and turned to go to her car.



Kimmy sat in the driver's seat and smiled over at me then started the car and drove to her match.  I kept trying to unlock myself, but I apparently wasn't strong enough because the unbuckle button just wouldn't budge. The sooner we got there the better. I couldn't wait to get out of this contraption. After she parked she walked around to get me except she didn't unbuckle me and let me out. She simply detached the seat and pulled it and me out together.



"Kimmy!? What are you doing? Let me out of this thing." I called up to her as she carried me by the handle on the baby seat. "Sorry dad, you're too little. Someone could step on you or something. It's better this way." she said smiling down at me. Great. I crossed my arms and sat fuming.



Kimmy met up with Karen and they walked into the club together. Karen tried to avoid making eye contact with me, but when she did she would always project this big contrived smile at me. I tried unbuckling again when Karen gave me one of those smiles. "Scott, you think you should do that. I think Kimmy's right. Its probably safer for you buckled inside of there." Karen said with a look of consternation that replaced the condescending smile she was wearing.  "Oh, he can't get out. There's a latch under the seat that has to be clicked too. There's no way he can reach it." Kimmy said smiling down at me. How could I expect my colleagues to take me seriously anymore when my own family didn't?



Kimmy set me on the ground court side shielded by her chair and her bag. I was quite safe, but I could see virtually nothing. Only a small portion of the side of the court that they were on and that was it, but judging by the sounds and what I could see they destroyed their competition again. Afterward they both came over and toweled off above me.



"Well I'm hitting the showers." Karen said. "Me too." responded Kimmy. "You mind if I take dad in too? I can't really leave him out here. I'll put a towel on him so he can't see anything." Kimmy asked. "I don't have a problem with it. I don't want anything to happen to him either." added Karen looking down at me thoughtfully. "Also, when you bring him in on Monday just bring him to my office instead of his I'll keep an eye on him until HR clears him to work remote." Karen added.



I couldn't believe it. In less than a few hours I had been reduced from a respected colleague who happened to be sick to a helpless infant that needed full time supervision. Kimmy dropped a towel on me and then carried me to the locker room. I heard showers in the background, but couldn't see anything. Then when she sat me on something, a locker room bench perhaps, the towel slid a little.



I couldn't see much at first just a locker and a bench, but I heard Karen and Kimmy chatting away. Then Karen walked into view. She sat her stuff down on the bench and removed her shirt and her skirt. Then with her back to me her bra and her panties. She was about to turn around when something blocked my view that was closer to me. It was a flesh colored mass is all that I could tell. Then it lifted and on the end I saw a giant brown nipple and then it lifted out of view. It was one of Kimmy's gigantic boobs I realized.



Karen had also left the scene, but then she came back. I saw her in profile from the right. Her own large tits were bouncing and swaying gorgeously, then she bent over and got some shampoo from her bag giving me an excellent view of her shapely naked butt. She finally turned facing me for the briefest of moments. She had a full, but well groomed triangle of dark hair hiding her vagina. Then she walked out of view again.



I guess getting treated like an infant did have some perks. When next I saw her she had a towel on. I got one last look when she removed the towel to put some clothes on. She was every bit as beautiful as I had fantasized. My peep show ended and about ten minutes later I was carried out to the car. "Your mother is right. Your dad is too little to be left unsupervised. So, don't forget to bring him directly to me on Monday.  I don't trust his secretary, but since she's my boss's sister I can't really fire her either." Karen added reminding Kimberly. I was then put in the car and taken home.



Normally, the weekend was a time to look forward to. It is why we all toil those 5 days; just to get  those precious 2 days to do as we wish. Unfortunately, this weekend I watched in horror as Clair put the finishing touches on my new reality. It was one that was entirely regulated by her and filled with baby gates separating rooms and boxes such as play pins and cribs to contain me in for my own safety.



She wasn't cruel or mean. In fact, quite the opposite. She was gentle and loving. She made sure I had anything I needed. I just couldn't do what I wanted when I wanted. I protested and pleaded sure, but it was like calling into a talk radio show and debating the host. I could never win, not when she could easily end the debate at any time by simply dropping me in the crib or putting me in a play pin in front of the TV.



The only time I could get what I wanted was if I took her by surprise. On Sunday night she sat naked on the bed and read while I played with her boobies and then her butt. "Clair." I called out to her ready for her to flip over so I could screw her in my own little way. "One sec."  she said turning the page on her novel. She then obliged flipping over before me and spreading open as she kept reading.



I was grateful for the "playtime" as she called it, but was really annoyed by her lack of participation. She was my wife after all and it takes two to tango. I sat there looking at her giant hair covered vagina just waiting for me to mount. I looked down at my little penis and back to her pussy. I was just so tiny compared to Clair. I couldn't expect to get her excited with my puny equipment. I crawled over to it patting the fleshy vulva with my small hand. The crease running down the center was almost as long as my forearm.



That's it! I smiled looking up at Clair who's face was buried in her book. I reared back and rammed my fist right into her crease and thrust my arm into her pussy up to my shoulder. I immediately felt a jolt. "Woah." she blurted. "What the hell are you doing down there?" she asked setting her book on the nightstand. Though her face was partially obscured by her bush from my point of view. I saw her smile. "Oh my gosh, do you have your whole arm up in there?" she laughed.



I pulled it out and pumped it in again. She let a little moan out. "Scott." she chided, but she didn't do anything to stop me so I pumped again and then used my other hand to fondle her clit. She immediately became wet and my arms began to become slick. I kept going though and she began to moan and whimper loudly. Though I was small I was just the right size using my arms to convert my wife into a quivering mass of very satisfied woman. She lay in bed panting 15 minutes later descending from her third orgasm.



I crawled up onto her belly exhausted and lay down on my back resting my head on her chest between her tits. My feet hung off her pussy. "Oh my goodness you little tiger." she said gently scratching my belly and chest with her finger nails. Her juices were caked onto my arms and smeared heavily on my chest. My chest hair was becoming matted as it dried. "My, I've made a mess of you. We should get cleaned up." She said sitting up and holding me to her.



She carried me into the bathroom and started the shower. Cradling me in one arm she held me against her tits and used her other arm to wash my hair and body. After she finished she set me down on the tub floor and stood up to wash. I was dismayed; she was back to treating me like a baby. I looked up longingly as she towered showering above me.



My desire remained unfulfilled as it was so much work to get her off I had failed to take care of myself. So as she soaped up her tits and lathered her giant naked body I stood between her legs looking up at her and began masturbating. She turned the water off and noticed me doing this and said, "Awww, I'm so selfish. I didn't realize that you hadn't finished, yet." she said kneeling down and picking me up.



"I can help with that." she promised cradling me with both arms and lifting me to her mouth. She took my two inches completely as well as my balls. I was in heaven as she sucked me until I came. She took it all, gulped once, and smiled down at me. "There. Satisfied?" she asked rhetorically. Of course I was satisfied. I lay lazily in her arm against her tits as she dried me off with a hand towel and then she shattered my joy by setting me down in the crib again. Fuck it, so I was in a crib. I wasn't going to let it ruin the after glow and so I rolled over and went to sleep.



The next morning I awoke by being abruptly lifted out of bed. "Daddy where is your nighty?" asked Kimberly. I quickly covered my privates. "Its too late for that. I over slept. Mom is chaperone on Timmy's field trip. We're both late." she explained laying me flat on the bed and going to get some clothes. She was only in her panties and bra herself.



I stood up and held both my hands over my tiny genitals as my giant scantily clad teenage daughter pranced around the room getting my outfit together. She returned and even constrained by her black lacy bra her boobs bounced and jiggled as she walked quickly back towards me. Her tits were so utterly enormous even the best bras were woefully inadequate as a constraining device on her.



She plopped down next to me and I fell into her grabbing onto her boob for support. I quickly jumped off and covered myself again. "Daddy we don't have time for modesty today." she scoffed reaching for me and removing my hands so she could slide some tiny undies onto me. She then finished dressing me putting my tiny pants, shirt, and socks on.



"There." She said standing up in front of me. The bra was partially transparent and I could clearly see the outline of her huge aureoles crowned by large lace bumps created by her nipples. She then leaned down resting her palms on the bed which had the effect of creating a cleavage line nearly half my height as she inadvertently smashed her giant tits together right in front of me. "You wait here while I finish getting dressed." she instructed and stood up, turned, and left.



When she returned she was dressed and had my car seat. I tried to struggle, but she didn't even notice and easily put me into it and buckled me in. As promised she carried me straight to Karen's office. Karen was on the phone when Kimmy walked in. "Okay, thanks so much goodbye." she said. "Oh hello." she greeted us. "You can set him on the desk." Karen instructed and Kimmy promptly replied.



"Sorry we're late Karen, I overslept." explained Kimmy apologetically. "No worries." she said standing up and walking around the desk. Both women looked down at me. Karen smiled and turned to Kimmy. "I just got off the phone with HR. He has some paperwork to sign today and then he is good to work from home." she informed my daughter. "That's great, Mom will be so happy." replied Kimmy. She then turned to me and smiled. "Looks like today is your last day at the office, daddy." Kimberly condescendingly regurgitated for me.



The day went by slowly as I didn't have much in the way of stimulation just sitting on Karen's desk. She was gone most of the day and when she was in her office she was on the phone or occupied with work. She did pinch off some of her own lunch sandwich and fed it to me and gave me a couple bites of her yogurt.



"Scott, I just want to let you know that I've taken care of everything. You're set up to work from home which should preserve your income for as long as possible, just like you wanted." she said as she spoon fed me some yogurt. "Oh, we've made a little mess here haven't we?" she said as she spilled some of the yogurt onto my shirt, but quickly scooped it up and shoved it into my mouth.



I swallowed. "I'm grateful for everything, but I wish you wouldn't treat me like a baby. Can't you let me out of this thing so I can finish my last day in the office with some dignity?" My very adult question put a thoughtful look on her face, but only for a moment. My reasoning couldn't defeat millions of years of human evolution.



She just couldn't look at me as an adult person capable of making my own decisions anymore; after all what adult would allow themselves to be carried around in a car seat. She smiled, "I wish I could, but you might get hurt and if that happened I just couldn't live with myself. Its for the best this way." she said getting up and putting her lunch away.



The day drug on, but finally came to an end for me when Clair was buzzed in by Anne. It was only 2pm. "Thank you so much Ms. Willis for taking care of Scott today and making sure he got setup for a home assignment." said Clair walking over to me and looking down smiling. "Don't mention it. I do have some paper work that needs Scott's signature before you go." Karen explained. Finally, I was going to get to stretch my legs.



"Sure. Let me see it." said Clair signing for me. "I've been signing Scott's signature for 18 years now." she said laughing. Karen laughed back, "Works for me." After that Clair picked me and the car seat up, but before I left Karen stood over me and knelt down. "Scott, it was great working for you and with you. Get well. I'll call occasionally just to check in." she said smiling. "Thanks again." Clair said walking us out. "Bye." said Karen.