- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is going to be my longest chapter but there is alot of action in this one. Thank you guys once again for reviews i apprieciate it. I am having lots of fun writing this one.

Hailey smiled over at Beth as she volunteered to be the first one to play with you and she walked over to Beth. You feel the warm flesh of Hailey's fingers wrap around you and you were once again closed in her fist. As you sit in her warm and sweaty palm you find that skin is once again soft for the girl and you feel great. But also know that you need to think of a plan to escape.

"Here you go Beth." Hailey said as she dropped you into Beth's awaiting palm. You looked up at the giant teenager as she smiled down at you.

"Don't worry Mike. I am going to keep you safe and sound. I have known about your crush for a long time." You looked over at Hailey who shrugged her shoulders and sat back down on the couch as you felt Beth's hand hold you in her fist as you try to struggle. You couldn't believe that your sister told her that. Although after all of this you would believe anything.

"Please Beth becareful with me." You say trying get some air and then she realised that she was hurting you.

"I'm so sorry Mike. I didn't know that i was hurting you that much." She said releasing you some from her grip. She had a guilt look and you began to think she wasn't going to be that mean like the other girls or Hailey. "I promise you i will be extra careful from now on with my little boy toy." She grinned and your ears perked at those ears. Maybe you were wrong about her.

"Now what shall we do?" She asked and she smirked and winked at you. "Got an idea. Since i have seen you stare at my breasts all day at school I think that it's time that you get to spend some time with them." She said and you gasp at those words.

"Beth what are you." But you were instantly cut off as she stroked your body with your finger and you actually start to feel good. At least she wasn't your sister. With out warning she dropped you into her top and into her cleavage as you slide down to her nipples and squished between them. She smiled and sat down on the couch next to Peyton.

"Where is he?" Peyton whispered to her and Beth smiled and opened her top so Peyton could see and the Blonde blushed as both girls laughed.

"Hey Hailey. Beth here has your little brother in her cleavage." She said and Haley grinned. She was glad the girls went along with this.

"Well he has always liked breasts. He talked about Beth alot." She and the other girls laughed and Beth blushed. As you hear the girls talking about you become Emberresed. You couldn't believe your sister but you wern't no longer mad at her for some reason. Thanks to her you were now in Beth's cleavage and relaxing right now between her breasts. They were warm and soft and her heart beat was putting you to sleep in no time. You didn't ever want to move from this posistion.

"So Hailey how are we going to switch turns taking care of him?" Rachel asked and Hailey grinned at her.

"Well i was thinking we can alter turns every two hours tonight since were going to stay up late. And after today we can take turns on who is to take care of him threw out the week." Hailey said auctioning you off like you were just a toy. Beth looked at the clock and she grinned.

"Um Haley do you mind if i got to a back room with your brother?" She grinned and Haley smiled and nodded.

"Knock yourself out girl." Haley said and Beth smiled as she walked into a private room in the back and sat down on the couch. The beautiful Asian had a rough home life. Her dad was killed in a car crash two years ago and ever since then her mother had been trying so hard to support the family. But Beth felt like she was taking care of both of them. With a job after school she had no time for dates. But now with Mike shrunk like this maybe she could talk Hailey into keeping him while she is at work.

Meanwhile feeling safe inside of her breasts you had fallen asleep until you felt some light coming into her top and saw three giant fingers coming down for you. You began to get panic as she plucked you out with ease and you saw her giant face hovering over her. Her perfume was amazingly good and she looked like a goddess to you.

"What are you going to do with me?" You asked climbing back into her fingers. You looked around the room seeing you were alone. This can not be good.

"Hm i don't know. I thought that we could talk about how you like me all these years but not say something. How could you not say anything?" She asked dropping you on her warm and soft leg as you looked up at her

"I don't know i just thought that you weren't interested. But i wish that i did now." You say and she smiled at that.

"Well better late then never." She explained and she took her top off reveiling her bra and she giggled. "I know you already met these." She grinned as she began to take off her bra and you had to admit you loved her breasts. She grabbed her fingers and put you on her nipple and told you to suck. You didn't want to piss her off so you began to suck on her nipple and she began to moan as the giantess moved and ran her hands down her stomach. "Yes that is so good." She explained as you sat naked on her giant nipple. Your cock was huge now and this was a great experience.

After a little while she picked you up and placed you in a jar by the bed. She grinned at you and began to take her clothes off slowly and sexually giving you a strip tease as she crawled on the bed and licking her lips at you like a preditor staring down a prey. You look up at Beth and she was but naked and you feel a hard on once again and began to get nervous as she laughed.

"Aw what's the matter little Mikey? Afraid? Relax i don't bite. Much." She teased and reached in to grab you with ease and then raised you up to her. "Gotcha." She said licking her lips. You kick and scream but to no avail as her tongue leans in and licks all over your body. You feel the warm Saliva goind down her body as her tongue continued to suck on your cock.

"Beth." You screamed out but it was no use as you were pushed into her mouth and you felt her wet tongue wrapped around your body so much it began to squeeze you and she played with you in her mouth. Pushing you to the top of her mouth slamming you hard against her gums. You were afraid her giant teeth was going to crush you. They were sharp like knives. It felt like forever but the worst was yet to come. She finally spit you into her hand as you laid there covered in her saliva. She lowered down further towards her crotch and you looked scared to death.

"God she isn't really going to do this?" You asked yourself but your suspecions were unfortuantly right. She began to push you inside of her opening and you felt the walls coming in on you as her wet pussy was sucking you in feet first as well as her fingers. You could hear her moan out loud.

"Oh Mike. Oh god your so good." She said back and forth as she pushed you deeper into her cliterous as you felt her pussy walls squeezing you and making it hard to breath. You were all the way in and she rolled over onto her stomach trapping you.

Being inside of a woman's pussy was torture even though it was very arousing. Her body felt like it was on fire and you could barely breath as her pussy pushed you more into her as you felt her wetness around you. As you struggled she got more turned on and rolled onto her back running her legs back and forth.

"Yes that's it Mike.Harder. Hm good boy." She said like you were her pet. And maybe you were. You never felt like this before as Giant fingers came in and pulled you out and then back in again as she used you for her own personal dildo which felt like forever but it was merly forty minutes of pure hell. Finally you felt her spray her juices all over you and you come out onto the covers and she grinned breathing heavily with sweat and her face was red.

"Mike that was amazing." She let out and you could barely look at her. Not that you were mad at her the sex was amazing as she said. But because you were so tired from what she did to you. You felt like you were going to collapse and you still have four more girls to go if not your sister. Or should you call her your Goddess? You didn't know anymore. You felt broken after your experience and Beth picked you up with her giant fingers and sat you on top of the desk as you rested.

You didn't dare try to escape because you knew it would be pointless at this state. Your body wouldn't allow it. She picked you up again after she got dressed and dropped you into her panties once again and placing you shut against her warm skin and pussy as you fell asleep loosing all the will to be human again. You finally accepted your new place as these girls personal pet toy.

Walking into the bathroom Beth looked into the mirror and cleaned herself up so she wouldn't smell like sex. She knew the girls would tease her anyways. But she didn't care. Mike just gave her the greatest sex she ever had and she was greatly pleased at the little guy. Finally fixing herself she pushed the little Mike deep into her pussy one more time as she moaned and put her hand on the edge of the door as she fixed him really good deep inside of her. "Hm get use to it. Your going to stay there until my time is up." She told him and walked back into the living room causually. As you lay inside of Beth's warm wet pussy as a sex toy until somebody takes you out.

Chapter End Notes:

Alright i might not update for a couple of days since i am going to be busy. But i will update over the weekend. If you like this story please tell more people about it. I could use all the encouragement i can get :)