- Text Size +

I woke up in the Morning to see Amy, naked, towering above me. I gasped "Amy your magnificent" I spoke
"aw thanks honey" she replied and licked my entire body.
"does someone have a boner?" she asked and grinned at me, I smiled embarrassed back at her, my erect penis covered in saliva and twitching up and down. "well were gonna have to do something about that honey" she said and licked my manhood. however science I was so small and her Tongue was so frilly it pulled me, naked, inside her mouth. Amy started to rub my pulsing member with the tip of her tounge whilst rubbing me against the roof of her mouth. with the combination of my penis being rubbed by a massive tounge and being inside her mouth, I came in no time and although I was small I managed to coat q good portion of amys mouth. once again Amy began to chew me, my body conforming to the shape of her teeth, her molars began to grind me together and I felt pleasure rock my entire being as she stretched me over her tounge and let me fall into a new bowl of cereal.

I fell into the bowl of milk and soggy cornflakes and saw amys magnificent naked form above me. her breasts seemed to stick out for miles and as she swallowed a load of saliva her throat flexed and a massive bulge appeared disappearing down into her stomach.

then I felt my molecules begin to shift as I flattened out and became orange in colour, the milk was absorbed into my body and then i realised that I was another cornflake in a bowl of cornflakes and I wondered how Amy was going to be able to figure out which piece I was when I realised I still had my eyes. and those eyes saw the spoon sink down below me, the whole bowl seemed to rock and shake as the spoon Rose up from below me and pulled me up toward her. my girlfriends massive lips opened and the spoon was thrust into her cavernous maw. she began to chew the cornflakes and seeing I was part of that cornflake mass I began to get chewed also. I don’t know why i didn’t feel the pain of amys teeth grinding me into a spitty, chewed up pulp but i didn’t. She began to move her tounge through my now chewed up form, sifting through it. Then she tilted her tounge toward the back of her throat in a large arch, i began to slide down the tongue closer and closer to her gullet and i was powerless to do anything about it in my paste like form. Her throat hugged and constricted me as i slid slowly down her throat. I fell, as a buldge from her mouth to her stomach and then i fell into........................ the top of the table.

I was very confused as i sat there on the table but also felt comforted as my giantess smiled down apon me