- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Just an extra chapter I decided to throw in, to tie up a few loose ends.


Like a few of you, I didn't like my previous ending. My characters were not where I wanted them to be, and instead of doing the right thing and extending the story, I rushed the ending. So, I'm going to take another shot at it.

Close: Epilogue

***** Two weeks later *****

***** Saturday Afternoon *****

The front door banged open, and Vanessa staggered into the house, her arms full of shopping bags and boxes. She had spent the entire day at the mall, having some sorely needed girl time, hitting almost every store, and topping it off with a relaxing beauty treatment at the spa. Throwing all her assorted purchases onto the kitchen table, she dropped into a chair, feeling pampered and relaxed.
"Only one thing to put a perfect end to a perfect day," she said to herself. "Movie night!" She laughed as she felt a slight stirring in her jeans. "I knew you would agree," she said, softly patting her crotch. "Well let's get washed up first, and then I want to show you what I bought." 

Inside the bathroom, Vanessa took off her shoes and socks and began unbuttoning her jeans, letting them fall to the floor. Pulling down her black panties, she realized that her son had inadvertently been sucked farther into her during the day, as she could barely see the top of his head poking out of her.
"Whoops! Looks like Mommy almost swallowed you," she laughed, gently reaching inside of her and pulling the frail form of her son out of her tight womanhood. At first, she had only stored Eric there when she had to leave the house, but he had quickly voiced his appreciation at his new room. At his insistence, she had begun keeping him inside of her almost constantly, even while she slept. Being constantly together had slowly eroded the barriers Eric had unconsciously put up, and they were now closer than they had ever been.

Eric shivered as he left the warm, comfortable confines of his mother's vagina, and his naked body was exposed to the cool air. He was brought up to Vanessa's face for a welcoming kiss, one he returned eagerly.
"Sleep good?" she asked.
"It was the best sleep I've ever had," he replied, gazing up at the big green eyes fondly looking back at him.
"Glad I could help." Her face turned mischievious. "Look at what I got today at the spa." Her eyes looked downward. Following her gaze, Eric turned in her hand, and his mouth opened as he looked down at her feet. Vanessa had gotten her toenails painted a vivid, bright red, and all ten of her pretty toes glittered up at Eric. He felt himself getting erect instantly as he looked down at his mother's sexy legs and feet. Knowing exactly what he was thinking, his mother sat down on the toilet, then lowered him down to the floor.
"You can play for a little while, before we get washed up," she said, smiling at him. Eric approached his mother's giant toes, the blood pounding in his ears. His vulnerability was clearly shown as he stood beside her foot, her large toes slightly taller than his waist. He ran his hands lightly over their bright red finish, marveling at how smooth they were. Her toes wiggled in excitement under his touch. He lay down beside them, and Vanessa lifted her toes slightly, so he could scoot underneath. She let her foot rest on him, gently pressing down on his miniature body. Her feet were fairly warm from walking, and he quickly warmed up underneath her weight. Eric happily played with her toes, struggling against their weight. He would push one up, and act which took all his strength, but his mother would ruthlessly press down, gleefully crushing his body with her foot. He could hear his mother moaning when she did that, the sound only exciting him more.

"You like that don't you?" Vanessa teased him, feeling his tiny penis butting against her skin as she pressed on him. She felt him wriggling pleasingly under her foot, and she couldn't resist any longer. Standing up, she sighed as she let her entire body rest on her tiny son, completely flattening him underneath her foot. She twisted her foot determinedly, her foot tingling as she ground his tiny body into the floor. She knew she was hurting him immensely, but it felt so good to feel his tiny self completely at the mercy of her foot. Eric let out a small cry of pain when she leaned on him harder, placing her entire weight on his body for a brief, tantalizing second. Her motherly instinct kicked in at that point, and she reduced the pressure on him, wanting to show him she wasn't malicious.
"Sorry about that, honey," she apologized, gently rubbing his body with her foot. "Didn't mean to hurt you. You just felt really good under me. Maybe this will help."

Eric lay on the soft carpet, his body aching terribly after being squashed by his mother's foot while she rubbed the ball of her foot softly up and down his body, apologizing. She then began to move her foot downwards. The soft bottoms of her toes rubbed gently over his face as she travelled downwards, gripping his fierce erection between her big and first toe. She smiled seductively down at him, his face the only thing sticking out above her foot. Tensing her toes together tightly, she began to lift her foot up and down, jacking him off with her feet. His butt was pulled off the ground as her strong toes lifted his body roughly with each movement. Sensing his discomfort, Vanessa spread her toes slightly, and pursed her lips, measuring carefully. A large glob of spit formed between her lips, and it dropped, the warm, sticky, wet mass landing precisely on Eric's penis. He shivered as he felt his whole lower section suddenly become drenched in her saliva. The large toes splayed out on his body slowly closed again around him, and his mother continued her footjob, her saliva now acting as the lubricant. Eric lay there underneath her, burying his face into the soft flesh of her toes as he neared his orgasm. His whole body spasmed, and he began bucking his hips into the crack of his mother's beautiful red toes as he came, held securely to the floor by her foot. He moaned her name softly as he released himself, squirting a small white stream in between her toes. Vanessa gently removed her foot from him and picked him up tenderly after he had spent himself.

"All better right? Now let's get washed up." Stepping into the tub with Eric clutched firmly in her hand, she turned on the shower. Being together so much had made them deem it unnecessary for them to be apart for any reason, even in the bathroom, and they now showered together. The hot water stung as it hit Eric's small body, and Vanessa held him protectively to her breast as she stepped under the stream. Grabbing her bottle of peach-scented body wash, she proceeded to pour a generous amount over her tiny son. Eric closed his eyes as his mother began rubbing her hands together, massaging the wash into him with her strong hands and fingers. The liquid quickly lathered up, until Eric was covered with soap. Giggling, Vanessa pushed her son back against her skin, and began to slide him up and down, using him as a tiny washcloth. Eric slid over the wet slick surface of her skin as she cleaned herself with him, his body being rubbed over her breasts, and between her cleavage. He was slid across his mother's stomach a few times, before he felt himself being sent farther down. Vanessa scrubbed her pubic hairs devilishly with his body, making sure to brush him up against her sensitive clitoris as she cleaned herself. After the area was given a thorough scrub, she rinsed him off under the shower head, and poured more body wash onto him. Quickly lathering her son up again, she bent over and began rubbing him over her butt. His eyes still shut against the eye-irritating soap, Eric held his breath as he was pressed deep against her wet skin, and then slid up and down. He passed terrifyingly close to her opening a few times, and he tensed up in fear, imagining his torture with Sandy. His mother kept him safe though, and he finished cleaning her round behind without incident. After quickly scrubbing her arms and legs with him, Vanessa shut off the water, and stepped out, smelling faintly of peach. Eric, still gripped tightly in her hand, smelled the same, although his was a lot stronger. Her curvy body dripping wet, Vanessa stepped out of the bathroom, still naked, and went to her room, taking her small son with her. Now that it was only them two living in the house, Vanessa had realized that she didn't really have to get fully dressed when about the house. As such, she had quickly taken to wearing only the minimal amount of clothing, loving the effect she had on her son as she carried him about the house with her. Eric sighed as she put on a white bra, already missing the sight of her large mammaries. A matching pair of white lace panties finished her outfit, and Eric and his scantily-clad mother proceeded back downstairs, to view her new purchases.     

Vanessa placed Eric on the living room table and proceeded to bring out three shoeboxes from the pile of bags she had brought home with her.
"I went to the shoe store, and got these specifically for you," she explained. Eric's heartbeat started to speed up as she took the lids off of each one. Slowly, and with obvious delight, his lovely mother began to pull out three pairs of beautiful high heels, one after another. She told him the name of each one from memory as she pulled them out, placing each pair in a semicircle around Eric.
"First, we have a pair of Badgley Mischka Isadora's" she announced, pronouncing every syllably flawlessly as she pulled out a stunning black pair of heels. Eric clapped softly as she placed the giant heels beside him. Laughing, she produced the next pair.
"Next, we have a pair of Martinez Valero Orli's" she continued as she presented a beautiful pair of pumps, the exact shade of red as her toenails. Eric clapped appreciatively.
"And finally..." Eric's eyebrows shot up as his mother displayed the last pair of heels. "My personal favorite, a pair of Charles David White Snakes." A pristine white, the heels she brought out were completely open, consisting of white straps intertwined together. He continued to stare at the beautiful shoes, imagining what it would look like for his mom to be wearing them. A hot rush went through him as he suddenly thought about being stepped on by her feet while she wore them. His erection gave him away once again. Vanessa hunched over his tiny form on the table, her ample chest barely contained by her white bra.
"I can see you like these too," she deduced, her hair brushing against Eric as she leaned over him. "Now how about we give them a little test drive before we watch the movie?" Scooping him up in one giant hand, she set both him and the pair of heels on the floor. "Get in," she instructed, as she stood watch high overhead. Eric's eyes wandered over them, noting the five-inch heel, and seeing how open the entire shoe was. He was pushed forward gently as his mother prodded him with her large toe. He quickly crawled onto the shoe, and lay down on the front section to await his mother's foot. A few days ago, after much wheedling and teasing, Vanessa found out that her small son actually enjoyed being dominated by her. He also told her about his attraction to her toes, and she had wasted no time in giving him some quality time with her feet. Hardly a day went by without her asking for a foot massage, which would inevitably turn into Vanessa crushing and stepping on her son beneath her foot. 

Vanessa let out a motherly "Aww" as she watched her son obediently enter her right shoe and lay down, looking tiny and vulnerable. She couldn't express in words how amazing it felt to have a son that would do anything she asked, without question, and would continue to love her no matter how much she hurt his tiny body. A small voice in the back of her head suddenly spoke up and reminded her that she still shouldn't be keeping secrets from her son.

Against her will, she thought back to that Thursday night, weeks ago, when she had come downstairs, Eric safe in his new room for the first time, and had saw the note on the refrigerator. In it, Sandy had apologized for not believing Eric the first time, and for hurting him. She then went on to say that as repayment for the the formula, she would continue to work on creating a growth potion for Eric. True to her word, a package with no return address had arrived on Vanessa's doorstep a week later. Opening it up, Vanessa had discovered what she feared, five clear bottles marked "Growth Serum". And in addition, there were another five clear bottles, along with another note from Sandy that simply stated, "Have Fun". These five bottles were marked "Shrink Serum". At the time, Eric had been currently sleeping inside of her, so he was blissfully unaware of what was going on. Although her first instinct was to take Eric out and immediately pour the growth serum on him, she had hesitated. Even though she knew it was wrong, she had carefully packed the box back up, and hid it as deep as she could in her bedroom closet. She was happier than she had ever been in her life, now that she had someone to spend all of her waking hours with. And it only made it even better that he was able to please her in ways her real husband could never do. Vanessa quickly shook the thoughts away, focusing intently on her small son looking worriedly up at her from her shoe. She smiled warmly down at him, her body already beginning to tingle again as she imagined crushing him under her feet again.   

Eric figdeted uncomfortably as he lay on the cool sole, wondering why his mother was taking so long. He felt strangely exposed there, not because of his nakedness, but because he wasn't in contact with his mother's body. Being carried around inside her for so long had made him feel slightly awkward on his own, and he longed to be safely hidden from sight by her voluptuous body once again. He sighed as he saw her massive foot slowly rise up and move towards the shoe. Her fruity peach scent hit his nose once again as her right foot neared the shoe, and slowly entered. The giant red toes of her foot, pushing the white straps aside, inched their way down the sole, wriggling in anticipation. Eric laughed happily as he was engulfed by them as they lovingly enclosed his body. His face was pushed back into his familiar spot, between her big and first toe, and since the shoe was completely open, he was able to breathe freely. He was also able to see straight up past her foot through the small crevice, but his view was currently blocked by his mother's knee, as she kneeled down to tighten the straps. The pressure on his body increased slightly as Vanessa finished tightening the straps, binding her foot and Eric tightly together. As she stood up, a gasp escaped Eric, not only because of the increase in weight, but by his view. He could see all the way up his mother's beautiful body, clad only in her white bra and panties. Spotting his face between her toes, she blew a kiss down to him.
"You look so cute down there!" she called out, waving at his tiny face, surrounded by her painted toes. With relish, Vanessa began walking on her son, taking care to put all of her body weight on him when she lifted her left foot up. She was addicted to the way she could feel his tiny squishy body compressing as she walked, and with difficulty restrained herself from moaning out loud. She paused in mid-stride and simply stood still, her entire weight balanced on her right foot. She remained like that for a while, watching Eric's face. Her breathing quickened as she looked down on her foot, her toes whitening around his small face under the pressure as her body mashed him into the ground. Vanessa imagined how much pain her son must be in, completely helpless and unable to do a thing under the weight of her body. She could see him gritting his teeth in pain, which only excited her more. Biting her lower lip softly, she closed her eyes, and gently began to raise up on tiptoe. Now her entire body weight was completely channeled through her right toes, on to her son. She could hear Eric moaning softly underneath her foot, unable to manage anything more due to her immense weight pressing down on his chest. She allowed her womanly body to flatten her son for a full minute, her toes scrunching in pleasure around his head. Regretfully, she allowed her left foot to touch the floor again as she resumed walking, her hands unconsciously stroking her inner thighs.

Laying down on the living room couch, she raised one shapely leg and admired her foot, encased in the white heels.
"I think I'll be wearing these quite a bit," she murmured, winking at Eric. Reaching down, she reached under her foot and gently pried him out. Plopping him on her chest, she grabbed the remote and turned the TV on. Eric made his way up her soft breast, finding a comfortable perch near the top of the jiggling mass. The movie Vanessa played was an old one, in black and white, and Eric quickly lost attention. His focus was quickly directed once again back to her pale feet, still clad in their white Charles David heels. In the dim light, he could see her bright red toes, in stark contrast to the heels, as his mother unconsciously scrunched them together. He wondered if her toes were feeling antsy because they didn't feel his body underneath them. He realized that he actually wanted to be back underneath her feet, kept safe and warm by her giant toes. Still gazing at and thinking about them, Eric drifted off to sleep on his mother's breast.
A few minutes later, Vanessa noticed her son had fallen asleep. She gazed tenderly at his tiny sleeping form, rubbing him softly with a large finger. "Time to put you to bed," she whispered, before gently picking him up in one hand while pulling down her panties with the other. Using two fingers to push her pink folds aside, she tenderly slid her son back into her, licking her lips deliciously as she felt him scrape against her walls. She continued to push him inside with one finger, until she could only see the top of his head sticking out. Replacing her panties, she curled back up on the couch to finish her movie.

Idly, she wondered how she was going to handle her husband's inevitable brief visits. She considered making up a story about Eric being sent off to boarding school, but she knew she couldn't keep that ruse up for long. After toying with a few more uninspired ideas, she suddenly remembered the box Sandy had sent her. More specifically, the bottles labeled "Growth Serum". Eric still didn't know anything about the bottles, so it would be a simple task of dropping some of it in his food a few days before his father came home. The movie completely forgotten, Vanessa felt a small pang of regret, knowing that that would mean the end of her son being small enough to play with. But the more she thought about it, the more she realized that she could actually have the best of both worlds. She was currently in possession of five bottles of the shrink serum, in addition to the growth. With both of those, she could change her son's size at will, and without his knowledge. Her heart started pounding at the possibilities, imagining having a a foot-tall Eric, or a knee-high baby-sized Eric to play with. A wicked smile crossed her face as she continued to devise ways of keeping her son permanently attached to her. Her mind racing, she drifted off to sleep too, her son sleeping soundly inside of her, and her red-painted toes slowly scrunching ominously, still wearing her white heels.  

***** The REAL End *****

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hopefully this extended ending is a bit easier on the eyes. Please leave comments and ideas on what you think my next story should be about.