- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 5 should be up later today, if not early tomorrow. Enjoy folks!

Close: Chapter 4

***** Wednesday Night *****

Eric woke to a completely dark room. What was worse, there was an enormous weight on his chest, preventing him from moving at all. His first immediate thought was that he had been buried alive, but then his nose caught a familiar peach smell wafting from the weight on his body. Smiling, he began squirming to let his mother know he was awake.

Vanessa, dozing on her bed, felt Eric's tiny form struggling beneath her, and roused herself from her sleep. She slowly lifted herself up onto her elbows, her large breasts finally uncovering the frail form of her son from his resting place underneath her. She noticed that he had finally stopped shrinking, and breathed a sigh of relief. If he had kept shrinking past the three inches he was currently, it would have been hard for her to keep track of his whereabouts. "How did my baby sleep?" she asked him as she lifted his small body to her pillow. Eric streched sleepily, and responded with a double thumbs up. Vanessa smiled and gave her son a quick, tender kiss before getting up.

"Did you enjoy yourself earlier?" she called over her shoulder as she rummaged through her dresser. Eric politely turned his back as his mother changed clothes, although parts of him were screaming for him to turn around. "Oh it was excellent, Mom!" he called back, lustily sighing as he remembered how good she had made him feel. He heard her approach the bed, and then her giant hands wrapped tenderly around his body, lifting him up. Now that he was too small to wear his makeshift shorts, he was completely naked, and he loved the feel of Vanessa's hands on his body. She brought him up to her, now clothed in a tight-fitting tank top and a pair of sweatpants.

"Well good news honey," she breathed, her warm breath washing over his face. "One, you finally stopped shrinking! So at least you don't have to worry about disappearing!" Eric breathed a sigh of relief. He had been slightly afraid that he would keep shrinking till he finally disappeared, but was glad his shrinking had finally come to an end. "Also," his mom continued,"I called Sandy, a friend of mine, who was familiar with my work, and she says that she can help me create the anti-shrink mixture!" She laughed as Eric pumped his tiny fist into the air at her news. "I know! I'm excited too!" she gushed. "I think we should celebrate! Movie night again?" She lifted her eyebrow enquiringly at Eric. He thought about it, and finally nodded. Vanessa squealed in delight, and twirled around quickly, leaving Eric slightly dizzy. "It's a date then! I get to spend more time with my little man!" She brought Eric closer for another kiss. Eric obediently pressed his face to her sensual lips, but was surprised when her pink tongue quickly darted out and licked his face. He looked up to his mom's face, astonished, but she simply gave him another slow wink and carried him downstairs.

Back in the living room, Vanessa set her son down on the coffee table, as she readied the TV set for another night of videos. She popped in another one of her girly favorites, "Dear John", and dimmed the lights. Eric was making himself comfortable on the table, but he looked up when he heard his mom giggle. She was staring at him, an amused grin on her face. "What's up?" he asked, perplexed. Vanessa laughed and picked him up again.

"Just cause you're small doesn't mean you won't try to sneak off on me," she said to him as she lay back on the couch. "I still wanna make sure you watch the entire thing with me." She touched a finger to her lips as she looked around thoughtfully, deciding on a safe spot to put him.

"Mom, you don't have to watch me this time. I promise I won't sneak off," Eric bargained. Vanessa shook her head softly. "I trust you, but I still want to spend time with my little man," she said softly, her eyes boring into his. "We rarely ever got to spend time together before, but now that you're tiny, we've been bonding a lot more. I want us to be as close as possible, so that we can be a happy family." Her hands gave him a motherly squeeze as she placed him in her lap.

Resting against his mother's soft stomach, with a large warm hand covering him, Eric tried to focus on the movie, but all he could think about was the beautiful giantess that his mother had become to him. He was still slightly shocked at the cool, calm way she had pleasured him earlier that day, and was more shocked to find himself actually anticipating a similar encounter. Even though they both were not related by blood, and even though he didn't exactly have sex with his stepmom, Eric felt slightly displeased with himself for cheating with his father's wife. He looked upward at Vanessa, at her angelic face, barely visible past her large bust. There was a genuinely happy smile on her face as her eyes followed the actors on screen. Eric never recalled seeing the smile on her face until just recently, and wondered if it was his new bond with his mother that made her so happy. His heart melted as he gazed at his beautiful new mom, and he found himself actually falling in love with her.

"Kevin just doesn't know what he's missing," he muttered to himself, not realizing he had called his father by his first name. He tapped on his mother's finger, and she quickly picked him up and brought him to her face. "What is it honey?" she asked, her face mirroring her concern. Eric simply smiled and motioned her to come closer. Vanessa, a questioning look on her face, moved her hand closer until Eric was right beside her ear. He leaned out, as close to the ear as he could.

"I love you, Mom." he whispered.

The response was instantaneous, and electric. Vanessa's entire body froze, her grip on Eric's small body slipping for an alarming second. Before he could recover, her grip intensified, and he was whisked to her chest. Pressing her tiny son against her breast with intense, almost brutal force, Vanessa let out a low moan of exultation. "Oh baby, you don't know how good it feels to hear that!" she purred, smashing Eric against her left breast. Her soft flesh enveloped Eric, as he was pressed deep into his mother's body, and he felt her nipple, large and soft but growing harder every second on his stomach. He was quickly pulled away from her soft breast and whisked back up to her face, where she planted a long kiss on his face. Eric began to draw away after a few seconds, but Vanessa held him to her large lips, making small mewing noises in her throat. Once again, her tongue darted out to taste Eric, and this time it did a more thorough job. Eric whimpered softly as his mother's large, wet muscle slowly travelled down his face, and he felt his mother's tongue begin licking his chest. The heat and saliva excreted by her tongue coated his body almost immediately, but strangely, Eric didn't mind being covered in his mother's spit. After tasting him for a few more long seconds, her tongue retreated back into her mouth. The genuinely happy smile had returned back to her face as Eric's mom kissed him one last time.

"Eric," she said admiringly. "You really know how to make a woman feel good. And I mean good." Eric noticed how flushed her face was, and saw that she was breathing in shallow, quick breaths. He smiled and patted her hand encouragingly. "It's almost like you've been practicing," she went on. "Do you normally say that to all your girlfriends?" At her question, Eric quickly ducked his head, his cheeks blushing furiously with shame. He had never been able to carry a decent conversation with a girl, much less have a girlfriend. Vanessa gasped as she understood.

"Oh I'm sorry baby!" she cried, gently rubbing his back with a finger. "I forgot you've never dated anyone. I'm really really sorry," she said, continuing to stroke him. Eric simply shook his head, preferring not the linger on the subject. His mom was thoughtfully silent for a long time, but then her other hand moved towards him. Eric felt his chin being slowly lifted with the tip of her finger, until he was looking at his mother's deep green eyes. The impish smile was back, as well as the sparkle in her eyes.

"Eric?" she asked softly.

"Yeah Mom?" he replied back, alerted by the husky tone of her voice.

"How...would you like me to be your girlfriend for tonight?" she asked shyly, lowering her eyelashes at him. "I know you've never been with a woman before, and we will be moving kind of fast, but how would you like to date your mom for the night?" Eric was about to respond, but he noticed how his mother was biting her bottom lip slightly, with a slightly worried look on her face, not knowing what his answer would be. He quickly realized that his mom was actually serious about dating him! As he gazed back at her fragile expression, he felt his heart melt again. His mother looked absolutely stunning, and her giant features only overwhelmed him with their perfection. Eric realized that he couldn't possibly reject his beautiful mother, and found himself wanting to do whatever necessary to keep her happy.

"Mom..." he began, swallowing nervously. "I would...really like for you to be my girlfriend tonight." He met her eyes, and watched as a single tear formed and slid down his mother's cheek. Her eyes widened, and her smile returned.

"I know I'm not the most beautiful woman in the world," she told him, her voice shaking with excitement. "And I don't have the body I did when I actually was twenty-something. But I'll do my best to give you the best night of your life, just like a real girlfriend should." Vanessa smiled. "Rest assured, you WILL be getting lucky tonight." Her words sent a bolt of pure energy through Eric's body, and his heart began to pound loudly again. "I think...I think i'm already the luckiest man in the world right now," he said, staring into her deep greens.

Her eyes softened, but she remained silent. Instead Vanessa drew her son to her lips again for another long kiss. This time, Eric pressed his face onto his mom's lips eagerly, savoring their softness. With his hands, he pressed against her lips, forcing them to open slightly. Like a beautiful pink snake, her tongue emerged, and Eric fell against the thick, wet flesh, allowing his mom to lick his frail form clean, and coating him once again with her saliva. As his mother held him comfortably in her hand, her tongue resumed it's examination of Eric's body, slowly working its way down his body. Once again pushed onto his back on his mother's palm, Eric lay, his focus solely on his beautiful mother's tongue, which was now making its way to his stiff penis. As the warm, fluid mass reached his manhood, Eric moaned loudly as he was engulfed in waves of heat. His mother's lips, positioned barely inches away from his body, sent gust after gust of warm breath over his naked body. Eric squirmed in pure ecstasy as his mother's large wet tongue continued to lick his member. Her lips lowered down until they were pressing heavily against Eric's body as he felt his penis enter his mother's mouth. Held tight by her lips, Eric could only lay there, pinned to Vanessa's palm by her lips, while his stiff manhood was relentlessly stroked and massaged inside of his mother's mouth by her tongue. Eric saw the skin around her lips tighten slightly as she gently began sucking on him, and felt his body slighly rise up off her palm. The sensation he was feeling inside her mouth was unbelievable, and Eric groaned out loud, kissing his mother's giant lips. His member could take no more of the intense suction, and Eric screamed out loud as he came, shooting loads of his hot juices into his mother's mouth. For what seemed like days, his body quivered under his mother's mouth, as his body ejected what small amounts of semen it had into his mother. Vanessa continued to suck on his spent penis, coaxing out every last drop of juice her son's frail body had to offer, which was considerable, given his small size. She let him fall back on her hand, exhausted, as she swallowed her son's fluids. She tenderly stroked his body. "Was that good?" she asked, as he weakly struggled to a sitting position. His enthusiastic nod told her all she needed to know. "Well now that we're dating, how about you come up to my room?" she asked her son, smiling wickedly. "I still haven't had my fun yet." Without waiting for his answer, she closed her hands protectively over her son's body, and headed upstairs.

***** End Chapter 4 *****

Chapter End Notes:

Please leave a review! I can't improve if I don't know what you want!