- Text Size +

Close: Chapter 6

***** Thursday Morning *****

The morning sunlight drifted in through the bedroom window, illuminating the voluptuous body of Vanessa, sleeping peacefully on her bed. She had rolled over during the night, and her tiny son had inadvertenly slipped from his resting spot on her large bust, falling to the bed as she had begun to roll over. He had ended up being trapped underneath her large right breast, as his mother had sleepily shifted her body on top of him.

The early morning silence was quickly broken as the phone rang by the door. Vanessa's head quickly shot up as it began ringing. She quickly got out of the bed, padding on naked feet to the door. Eric, sleeping peacefully under her, was startled awake as his dark blanket of warm, motherly flesh suddenly left his body. He sat up groggily, wondering who was calling so early in the morning. A smile crossed his face as he remembered last night, about how he and his mother had pleasured each other. He turned to look at her, still completely nude, and just as ravishing as she was when he made love to her. His eyes drifted over her large chest, plump and inviting, that had served as his bedroom. They moved down to the dark patch of her womanhood, and he fondly remembered being inside of her, slowly but surely bringing his mother to orgasm. As his eyes glanced at her perfect feet with her polished toenails, he sighed with regret, remembering his mother's erotic foot massage, and wishing he had been able to spend more time with her lovely digits. As Vanessa answered the phone, she caught Eric looking at her, and blew him a kiss.

Judging from the words she was saying, Eric deduced that his mother was talking to Sandy. Finishing her conversation, she hung up the phone, and came back to the bed. Her curvy figure shook the bed as she sat down beside Eric.

"So, you still want to be normal-sized again, right?" she asked lightly. Eric looked up quickly, hope dawning in his eyes. As much as he had enjoyed being his mom's shrunken lover, he still desired to return to his normal size.
"Of course!" he called back excitedly.
"Well that was my friend Sandy on the phone," his mom explained, "And she says she's been doing some research, and thinks that if she analyzes my shrinking mixture, we should be able to figure out how to create a reversing effect. But we may have a small problem," she frowned.
Eric's heart sank. He should've known there would a catch. There was always a catch. "What is it?" he asked.
"Well the entire potion got used on you, so theres none for her to analyze." His mother gave him a sheepish grin.
"But you still have your notes! Couldn't you simply make the potion again?" he asked. She shook her head.
"None of us know the technical side of its creation. I handled the equations and formulas, but my partner was the only one who actually created it. I would ask his help, but he'd end up stealing my notes for the other company." Eric's shoulders slumped, defeated. "But we may not need it," she said softly, almost to herself. His head shot up.
"What do you mean?" He could see she was thinking quickly by the way she had absently pulled a dark lock of hair to her mouth. She mumbled quickly to herself, as Eric stared at her in puzzlement. Finally, she smiled, and looked at Eric.
"We don't need the potion!" she exclaimed.
"Why not?" He barely got the question out before she scooped him up in her hands, beaming at him.
"You're the solution! You've still got traces of the mixture running through your bloodstream!" Vanessa cried. Eric realized that his mom might actually be on to something.  
"So all you have to do is show me to Sandy, and she'll be able to figure out how to fix me?" he asked incredulously. Vanessa nodded quickly.
"That's the idea! Mommy's got to get ready now," she told him, jumping off the bed and running to the bathroom. Eric sighed. Finally his shrunken adventure was coming to an end. With a surprisingly large pang of regret, he realized he'd probably never again be able to pleasure his mother like he did last night.


***** 1 Hour Later *****


Vanessa turned the car engine off. She quickly got out, and looked around the parking lot. Seeing no one, she quickly got back inside, closing the door.
"Coast clear, honey," she said, unzipping the top of her purse in the passenger seat. Eric poked his head out, blinking owlishly in the light. Vanessa smiled down at her son.
"Hope you weren't getting claustrophobic in there," she said, tenderly stroking him with one finger.
"Just a little," he confessed, enjoying her touch. She gently lifted him out of her purse and up to her face.
"Sandy's going to join us in a little bit," she said. "But a few things. I haven't exactly told Sandy that the potion was used on you, so you will kind of be a surprise. But I want to make sure she's ready to see you, so don't come out of the purse, or make any noise until i get you, got it?" Eric nodded in agreement. A thought came to him.
"Hey Mom?"
"Yeah, baby?" Her large eyes bored into him as he shifted uncomfortably in her grip.
"When this is all over...will we be over?" he refused to meet her eyes as the question hung in the air.
"Honey, we-" she stopped talking as a shadow passed over the back of the car. Unable to reach her purse fast enough, Vanessa quickly lifted the collar of her blouse, and dropped Eric unceremoniously inside. He tumbled down his mother's neck, down to her chest, the tight-fitting fabric keeping him close to her skin. He hit her left breast, and slowly felt himself slide to his right as he slid down it's inside curve. As he began to fall faster, he saw himself headed for the small crack in between her breasts. His hands reached out for purchase on her soft skin, but he could find nothing to grip onto as he neared the hole. His body came to a stop as his legs entered the hole, his waist preventing him from sliding further. He remained completely still, surrounded by his mom's flesh, not moving, so as not to slip further into her clothes. Dimly, he heard his mother talking to Sandy, her voice slightly tense.

The shirt muffled the two women's voices, but Eric knew that the conversation had shifted to him when he heard Sandy gasp. She talked quickly, excitedly to his mother, and she replied calmly. Eric heard her next words clearly though.
"Can I see him?" she asked his mother.
Eric felt her hands move to the top of her shirt, and light hit him, as his mother undid the first button on her collar. He saw her hands enter her shirt, searching for him. He reached up as began to feel himself slide down again, and was grabbed just in time. His mother pulled him into the harsh light, and Eric blinked furiously as he was presented to Sandy. His first thought as his eyes adjusted to the light, was that Sandy looked kind of like a geek. Her shoulder length honey-blonde hair was pulled back into a tight ponytail, and she wore a pair of black glasses, giving her a slightly bookish appearance as she peered at his tiny naked form. In contrast to his mother's crisp business dress, Sandy wore a dark t-shirt, a tight pair of jeans, and sneakers.

Sandy looked at Eric clinically, observing how all his dimensions had remained proportionate to his size throughout the shrinking process. He awkwardly waved at her from his mom's hands, feeling like a bug on display.
"Has he stopped shrinking?" she asked Vanessa. Eric's mother told her how Eric's shrinking had come to a stop late Wednesday night, almost a full 24 hours after he was exposed to the chemical. Sandy nodded thoughtfully.
"Since he was exposed to the potion only two days ago," she stated, "the chemical should definitely still be flowing through his veins. All I should need is a blood sample from him, and I should have all the information I need." Eric sighed happily at that. He wasn't excited about needles, but he would glady have given blood ten times to regain his normal size.
"Getting inside may be a problem," Sandy continued. "There are strict rules on outsiders being allowed in the labs, so I'm going to have to sneak you in. I've brought clothes for you, Vanessa," she said, indicating a small bag by her feet. "We frequently have mail couriers deliver materials to different offices. I've snagged one of their uniforms, so you should be able to get in without a hassle. The problem is going to be him." She pointed at Eric. "We aren't allowed bags of any kind inside, so your purse is going to have to stay here. All incoming and outgoing personnel are frisked routinely, so you won't just be able to simply slip him in your pocket. The courier uniform doesn't have pockets, anyways."

Vanessa leaned heavily back against her seat. "So they check everything?" she said resignedly. Sandy nodded.
"Once you enter the building, you go through their metal detectors, and then a security officer frisks you, to see if you brought anything 'special' in the building." She smiled ruefully. "Theres always a female officer present, so you WILL be searched thoroughly." Vanessa sat up.
"So that's it? That's all they do?" she asked quickly. Sandy frowned, thinking.
"You have to go through a security check like that on every floor, but yes, that's it." She nodded, confirming her statement. Eric felt his mom lean forward again.
"What if...I simply put Eric in my shoe?" she asked Sandy. Eric twisted to look at his mom quickly, alarm registering on his face. "If he was in my shoe, they wouldn't find him, right?" Sandy nodded slowly, and smile spreading across her mousey face.
"I think you've got an idea there." she said. "I think that will actually work." She then looked down at Eric, who was staring at both of them in shock.
"She's going to put me in her shoe?" he asked. "She could break my bones! Or worse, kill me!" He looked from face to face. Sandy's was mostly indifferent as she watched him. His mother's was thoughtful, which scared him slightly. He could see she was actually considering it. "There's no other way?" he pleaded, staring up at his mother. She shook her head gently.
"I'm sorry honey, but this is the only chance we have," she said softly, stroking his head with her finger. "We have to take this opportunity. Sandy's risking a lot to get us in there, and I want to make sure it's worth it." Eric's heart fell. He really, really wanted to return to his normal size, but he didn't want to have to risk almost certain death just to get it. He squared his shoulders.
"I guess we can try it," he agreed, his voice quavering. A giant smile broke out on his mother's face, and she brought him to her face for a quick kiss, unmindful of Sandy's raised eyebrow.
"You're so brave!" she told him "It's going to be over so fast, you won't even know it!" Her grin was infectious, and Eric found himself smiling back at her happy face. He happened to glance down at her feet, and the grin froze, and slowly slid off his face as he saw what shoes his mother was wearing. Being dressed for business, his mother had decided to wear her professional black pumps, with three-inch heels. Built to be sturdy, and to exude power, these shoes were not designed for comfort. Many a day had his mother come home, complaining bitterly about her sore feet from wearing those shoes. And now he was about to be placed in them. Eric swallowed - twice.

"There's a bathroom nearby you can use to get changed. We'd better go," Sandy said, getting out of the car. Closing her hand over Eric's small body, Vanessa got out herself. Peering through the cracks in her fingers, Eric watched as his mother followed Sandy to a small diner, and to the back. He trembled as they approached the women's restroom, knowing his next few hours were going to be unpleasant.
Vanessa felt his trembling, and mistook it for excitement. Still keeping him hidden in her hand, she raised him to her face. "I'm excited too, baby," she whispered to him before lowering her hands quickly.
"Hurry up. I'll wait outside," Sandy said, as she handed Vanessa the duffel bag.      

Inside the bathroom, Eric was too preoccupied with his impending doom to even admire his mother's body as she stripped to her underwear in front of him. His gaze kept returning to her innocent-looking black pumps, sitting on top of the toilet as she changed. His mom noticed his silence, and leaned over him, sitting on the sink. She reached out and took his hand between her thumb and forefinger.
"Look honey, it won't be so bad," she said. "I'll be moving fast, plus I'll do my best to favor my other foot. You should only be in there for ten minutes, max." She saw he wasn't listening, and moved her body in front of him, until his entire field of view was dominated by his mother's beautiful, scantily-clad body.
"Hey, boyfriend," she whispered down to him. Her son's attention was caught immediately. "You get through today with me, and I'll take you out on another date, promise." Her low voice was husky with emotion as she gazed down at her son. She lifted her fingers to lightly caress his already erect member. "You think last night was amazing? Wait till you're normal-sized again," she challenged him, continuing to massage her small son's manhood until he obediently ejaculated on her fingers. His mother's words ringing in his ears, Eric stared back at her, a triumphant smile spreading across his face.
"Well let's get moving," he said.   

Vanessa dressed quickly, slipping on the light brown courier's shirt, then stepping into the darker colored skirt. The shirt was a tad small, and the material was stretched fairly tightly over his mother's generous torso. Even if the shirt had a pocket big enough for him to fit in, the tiny human-shaped lump he would have made on her chest would be spotted immediately. Vanessa sat down on the seat, placing her black pumps in front of her bare feet. Reaching up, she picked Eric up off the sink counter, and held him over her right shoe.
"Try to get as close to the front as you can," she advised. "I'll be trying to keep my weight off my toes as much as I can, so stay under them." Eric nodded. Vanessa started to move her son towards her shoe.
"I promise I'll move as fast as I can. You'll be taken out the minute we reach Sandy's lab. Promise." She gently deposited her son's body on the heel of her shoe. Eric quickly noticed that the material of the heel's sole, while feeling extremely smooth and textured to the touch, was completely unyielding like concrete. He stood up, and slowly inched his way down the steep slope of her sole. As he entered the dark, closed-toe area, he could see the five indentations from his mother's toes in the floor. Laying down on the hard sole, Eric positioned his body. He caught a brief whiff of stale sweat from the indentations beside him as he felt the entire shoe shift slightly. His mother's concerned face appeared in the opening above, as she watched him.
"Brace yourself, honey," she said, and she saw her lift her right leg up, her foot moving closer to the opening. His whole body tensed up as he watched it approach. Her toes crested the heel, and slowly began to float down towards him. All light was quickly snuffed out as the rest of her foot entered. Eric lay there trembling, not being able to see a thing. He heard loud rubbing sounds as his mother forced her foot into the shoe. Without warning, he felt the underside of his mother's giant toes slowly brush past his body as she carefully inserted her foot into the shoe. She wiggled her toes slightly before setting her foot down completely on top of her son. Eric cried out in shock as the full weight of her foot came to rest on his body, forcing him flat onto the hard sole, pinning his arms and legs to the floor. His face thankfully had come to rest in a small spot between her big and first toe, sparing it the enormous pressure being exerted on the rest of his body.

The flesh surrounding him suddenly tightened, and the pressure on his tiny body was suddenly amplified immensely, as his mother stood up. All the air in Eric's lungs was forced out of him as his mother's foot relentlessly ground him into her sole. He could just see his mother standing in her black high heels, her entire weight focused on her beautiful polished toes, which were slowly crushing him. Unable to move, unable to even speak, Eric could only lay there in silence under his mom's enormous weight as she slowly stood on him. Every inch of him from the neck down was being compacted by the pale toes resting on top of his body.

Miraculously, he felt the weight on his body reduce, so quickly it felt as if his body was rising off the ground. His heart rose, thinking his mother was going to remove him from his torment. His excitement was quickly replaced with chagrin as he felt himself descending again. His fleshy tomb once again smashed him into the unyielding sole, as the pressure returned. Eric shut his eyes, only for them to pop open again in pain as the pressure reached its previous intensity, and then slowly doubled. He felt every single joint in his body pop alarmingly as his mother's toes flattened and compressed his body, the full weight of her upon her tiny, three-inch son for an impossibly long second. Gasping weakly, he felt his body rise again, and realized that his mother had begun walking on him. He let out a weak moan of horror when he realized that he was going to have to endure the continual tortue of his mother's feet for the next ten minutes.     

A minute later, Vanessa finished walking around the bathroom. She could feel her son beneath her toes, still alive, by the way he squirmed occasionally underneath her feet, so she knew that he was going to be okay. Gathering her stuff, she left the bathroom, her son safely trapped underneath her feet.

***** End Chapter 6 *****

Chapter End Notes:

Let me know what you think