- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the long wait. Enjoy!

Close: Chapter 7

***** Thursday Afternoon *****

Eric was in a living hell. Trapped deep within his mother's shoe, unable to move, with her strong toes constantly exerting the weight of her body on him, he was being buried alive. As his mother walked on him, Eric's chest was pounded into submission, the air being ruthlessly forced out of his lungs by her toes with every step. He saw stars every time his mother lifted her other foot off the ground, her entire weight briefly resting on her son's small frame. He began to time his breaths with her movements, quickly drawing in what scant air was in the small shoe as her foot raised up. The heat from her foot baked him alive as he lay there, completely surrounded on all sides by her. He regretted ever agreeing to this tortue. It was a futile thought, and he knew it. He was going to be brutally stood upon by his giant mother for the next ten minutes, and he had no idea if he would survive.

---

Vanessa approached the imposing building, Sandy walking beside her, speaking quickly.
"The first checkpoint is through the doors. We'll hit the elevator after that, and then its one more checkpoint, and we're at my lab." Vanessa nodded, not really listening. She was concentrating on try to keep most of her weight off her right foot, under which she could feel her son slowly being crushed. They entered the front doors, and Sandy swore as they saw the line of people waiting in line to pass the security checkpoint.
"Bad timing," Sandy cursed. "Everyone's coming back from lunch. We may be here a while." Vanessa pulled her collar nervously, wondering how much longer she was going to be forced to stand on her son.

---

Eric started to panic as he felt his mother stop walking, and simply stand still, her foot an unmoving wall of flesh, squeezing his poor body mercilessly. The air around him began to get hot, as she was no longer walking, therefore no air was allowed to trickle into the shoe. His breathing became labored, as his chest now had to push against his mother's unyielding toe, resting right on his torso, to breathe. As he sucked in small gasps of air, he began to sweat. The heat from her foot, already unbearable, coupled with the increasing temperature in the shoe, made him dizzy. He felt as if he was in a giant pressure cooker, as he lay there, his mom's intense heat beating down onto him. He felt her feet begin to swell up in the heat, as the walls of her toes inched closer and closer to his face every time her foot moved. Within the space of a minute, her foot had expanded to completely occupy every spare square inch of room within the shoe, including the small pocket that his face had previously occupied. Eric moaned in fear as he felt his mother's toes slowly moving bath and forth on his face. As his mom's weight continued to press down on him, Eric felt the first few drops of moisture collecting on his nose, which was currently jammed into the small crack between her two toes. He groaned, realizing his situation was only getting worse.  

---

As they stood waiting their turn to go through the checkpoint, Vanessa found herself getting more nervous every time they moved forward in line. There were a lot of guards present, far more than she had expected. She knew Sandy's job was on the line for trying to sneak her in, and she tried to appear relaxed, as if she belonged there. She touched a hand to her forehead, noticing she had developed a thin film of sweat. She looked down at her high heels in horror, already starting to feel her feet heating up in the small confines of the shoe. As she knowingly stood upon her tiny son, entombed underneath her feet, and already beginning to feel her swollen feet becoming moist, Vanessa prayed that Eric had the strength to withstand the punishment being inflicted on him by her body.

---

The first drop of his mother's sweat slowly made its way down her big toe, landing right on Eric's nose. Her large toes were compacted around his tiny head, and he was unable to twist his head even slightly to avoid the drops of salty sweat rolling off his mother's foot. Another drop. Eric accidentally breathed in as the drop hit his face, inhaling the large bead of moisture. For a terrifying, horrible second, Eric choked on his mom's sweat, encased in the darkness under her flesh, unable to move, his heartbeat increasing quickly as he fought to breathe. He managed to regain control of himself, as he lay there, terrified, and still being ground to dust by his mother's mass. Another drop hit his face, and Eric quickly began breathing through his mouth, not desiring to die here, under his mother's feet, choking on her sweat. The drops began to come faster, and Eric cursed his mother for her bad choice of shoes to wear today as they struck his body. The massive toes on top of him wiggled slightly, allowing more liquid to seep down between them, onto Eric's naked body. It wasn't long before Eric was completely covered in his mother's foot sweat. The hard sole under his body became damp and slick as it soaked up the sweat that was pouring from Vanessa's feet. Eric lay in his living prison, drops of sweat rolling into his mouth, but unable to do so, as he silently begged for his mother to end his torture.

---

Vanessa and Sandy finally got to the security checkpoint. After showing her badge, they both went through the metal detector, the machine expectedly picking up Sandy's keys. Once past the machines, they were both asked to lean against the wall as they were frisked. Vanessa stood there silently praying as she was frisked by the female officer, hoping that the lady wouldn't ask her to take off her shoes. They were cleared, and with relief clear on Vanessa's face, they began to walk away from the security station, towards the elevators. As they walked down the hallway, one of the doors behind them opened, and a young man stuck his head out.
"Sandy!" he called. The pair stopped, and Sandy turned to face him, irritation clear on her face.
"What is it, Derek?" she asked quickly.
"Aaron wants to see you. Now." he replied smugly, jerking his head towards the office. Sandy turned to look at Vanessa, a helpless look on her face.
"One of my bosses," she explained. "I can't ignore it. Come on, it'll be quick." She pulled Vanessa into the office, filled with cubicles, and quickly went over to an older man sitting in the back. Vanessa shifted impatiently, then stopped, remembering her tiny son being squashed underneath her foot. She spotted a chair by the door, and gratefully sank into it, stretching her legs out in front of her to take the pressure off her tortured son.

--- 

As he felt the enormous pressure that had slowly crushed his body for the past few minutes suddenly leave his body, Eric couldn't help but utter a cry of pleasure. His body cracked as his entire figure expanded slightly back to its original dimensions, after having been squeezed under intense pressure for so long. They must have finally reached Sandy's lab. Still unable to move as his mother's feet continued to hold him to the floor, Eric waited patiently for his mother to remove her foot. Seconds ticked by, and Eric became increasingly irritated, as he could tell she was simply sitting down, as if she did not care that her only son was being smothered to death by her feet. The temperature was still unbearable between her toes, and each pitiful breath Eric sucked in was laced with the smell of his mother's rapidly stinking feet. He tried to squirm underneath her feet, reminding her that was a human being inside her shoe. 

---

Vanessa felt her son squirming beneath her feet, and could only sit there helplessly as he fought her sweating feet. She didn't dare touch her high heels at all, trying not to draw any attention at all to herself. Trying to give her son some extra room in the already crowded shoe, she gently shifted her toes over his body.

---

The giant toes that were recently pressed on his body with crushing force suddenly shifted on Eric's frail body. For the first time, he was able to get a real lungful of humid air, as the large digits moved up and down his body. A gentle trickle of air floated past his face from their motion, and he smiled gratefully as his mom continued to fan his aching and heated body with her toes. He should've known his beautiful mother would never have forgotten him. He lay there in the warm darkness, slowly regaining his stamina, as the giant toes undulated barely an inch above his body, occasionally brushing against him. The toes continued their motions for a few more seconds, before slowly coming back down to completely encase his body again. Eric felt her weight bearing down on him again, but moaned in suprise at a pleasing sensation that began coming from his lower regions. By chance, his member had been pushed between his mother's second and third toes as she replaced her foot on top of him.

---

It was tiring work to keep her toes lifted off of her son trapped inside her shoe, but Vanessa kept going as long as she could. She sympathized with him, knowing her foot was probably not the best smelling thing he had ever met. She regretfully lowered her hot foot back onto her son, wincing as she felt how easily his body squished against her feet. She then felt a small, hot object between her toes, and she raised an eyebrow.
"Really? At a time like this?" she wondered to herself, surprised her son was excited at a time like this. Making a note to talk to him later about proper timing, Vanessa bunched her wet toes together, and began wiggling them slightly.

---

Slowly becoming erect as he felt his penis being lifted and held between his mother's toes, Eric's heart began to pound. The weight of his mother's foot keeping him stationary, he was unable to do anything but lay there, as his manhood was squeezed between the large toes above him. He gasped in surprise as he felt the toes above him tense and bunch slightly together in the small space, increasing the pressure around his stiff penis. His body covered in her foot sweat, barely able to breathe, and the weight of her entire foot on his body, he wondered what his mother could be up to. The large masses of flesh on him began to shift up and down against each other as his mother wiggled her toes on his body, causing waves of pleasure to go up and down his shaft. The sweat rolling down her bare foot provided constant lubrication as Eric was treated to an impromptu footjob. He felt himself building up as the constant friction against his penis began to take its toll on him. In complete darkness, his body covered in her sweat, and under her unforgiving weight, Eric felt himself begin to come. Prevented from moving in the slightest by her foot, Eric's body simply trembled in place as powerful waves of pleasure coursed through his body, from his head down to the tip of his member. He came forcefully, held still in the unmoving grip of his mother's foot, his semen shooting up and splashing onto her pale toes. She continued to massage and abuse his spent penis, refusing to let him soften, her toes squeezing and kneading him unmercifully until he was painfully erect again. Her toes began to feel rough on his sensitive member, and Eric moaned in pleasure, but mostly in pain, as he was unwillingly jacked off again by his mother's feet. His appetite satisfied, he tried to twist his body away in an attempt to pull his penis out of her toes, but her grip was too strong. The hoarse yell for help that had been building in his throat was brutally crushed from him, as he felt the weight upon his body increase. His mouth open soundlessly, Eric lay, trapped under his mother as her strong toes forced his battered body to orgasm once again. The heat within the shoe, along with his exhaustion finally wore Eric out, and he blacked out, the large toes still abusing his manhood.

--- 

Vanessa gently bit her lower lip, throwing quick glances around the office, as she pleased her son with her toes. Being unable to see his face or body, she wasn't able to tell when he was fully satisfied, and had decided to pleasure him with her feet until she grew tired. She had felt his tiny body spasm against her foot a bare thirty seconds after she had begun, but had simply continued, knowing her son probably wasn't finished. As she suspected, he had come a second time under her toes, but she had continued to massage his penis, enjoying the soft feel of his body underneath her feet. Finding the experience a turn on, she had quickly crossed her left leg over her right, unknowingly increasing the pressure on her son while she fondled his body with her foot. She stopped as she saw Sandy emerge from behind the cubicles, walking quickly towards her. She got up quickly and followed Sandy out the door, and towards the elevators, every step she took bringing her closer to releasing her son from his maternal prison. However, she was beginning to enjoy the feeling of her son's tiny figure as she walked on him. Acting almost like the softest foot pad she had ever worn, she found the brief moments when her entire weight was focused on his tiny body exhilirating. She pushed those thoughts away, reminding herself that she was his mother, and more concerned with his safety than with her personal fetishes.

They reached the elevators quickly, and after a short wait, during which Vanessa restrained herself from toying with her son more, arrived on Sandy's floor. They went through the security checkpoint without a hassle, and both women were once again frisked. They reached Sandy's lab soon after that, and Vanessa ran inside quickly. She threw herself into a chair, struggling to free her unmoving son from the embrace of her swollen, stinky foot, a full hour after she had first put him inside.

---

The act of his mother putting her entire weight back onto him as she stood once more was enough to roughly snap Eric from his unconscious state. He cried in pain as his body was subjected to bearing the entire weight of his mom on his three-inch frame. Impossibly, the powerful maternal mass standing on him only seemed to weigh more to him this time around. He lay there limply, his mother's skin pressing down all around him. With horror, he began to feel his body slipping towards the front of the shoe, towards her big toe. The sweat caking his body, in addition to the forward movement of her shoe, meant his body was slowly sliding under her largest toe, where the most weight was concentrated. He heard a loud ding, and his body shifted forward, his head going right under her massive toe. As they entered the elevator, his mother's foot came to rest, her big toe resting squarely on Eric's head. His body groaned as the sticky surface of her skin compressed over his upturned face, and unimaginable pressure was placed upon him. White spots popped in his head as Eric felt himself black out again...

***** End Chapter 7 *****

Chapter End Notes:

Let me know how I did.