- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Well here it is, hope you enjoy it.

Close: Chapter 9
 
***** Thursday Afternoon *****

"Ten..."
"Nine..." Eric began to sweat.
"Eight..."
"Seven..." His breaths began to come faster as he started to hyperventilate.
"Six..." His heart felt as if it was coming out of his chest.
"Five..."
"Four..."
"Thr-" Sandy paused as she heard Eric shout in exultation. "What?"
"I said she has it written down! It's at our house!" Words began cascading out of Eric's mouth as he talked, scared to stop for fear of her resuming her deadly countdown. He told Sandy about how his mother brought home papers about her project, and about the pages of equations and formulas he had seen her poring over the other day. Sandy listened intently, trying to tell if he was lying or not. After listening to him talk endlessly for five minutes, she held up her hand.
"Either you are a very fast talker, or you're telling the truth. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt." She took her leg down off the chair, and pulled up her pants, covering up the muscular behind that would have been Eric's grave, had he not spoken up in time. "We're going to go find Vanessa now," she said, and Eric's heart leapt. "She's going to take me to your house, and give me the formula. Then, I will give you back to her. If she refuses, you know what's going to happen to you." Finishing buttoning up her pants, Sandy removed one of her shoes. Noticing Eric's horrified look, she smiled.
"Did you forget already? We're still inside the building! And there was only one way to get you in, and that's the same way you're going to get out," she said, beginning to laugh.

*****

Vanessa sat in her car, nervously fidgeting. After being separated from her son, and forcibly ushered out of the building, she could do nothing but sit outside and hope that Sandy took care of him. She saw Sandy as a friend, although she had only known her for the better part of a year, and even then, it was mostly through emails. She hoped Sandy was trustworthy enough to keep Eric safe. She chewed vigorously on an end of her hair.

Her heart skipped a beat as she saw Sandy walk around the side of the building, looking slightly irritable, but otherwise okay. Vanessa's chewing got more agitated when she couldn't see Eric.
"Where is he?" she blurted out, as Sandy opened the car door. Getting in, she gave Vanessa a smug smile.
"He's fine. You can see him after you give me your notes."
"What? Why?" Sandy smiled wider and explained how she had been fired. Vanessa's mouth dropped in horror as Sandy told her Eric had promised her the formula as repayment.
"But where is he now?" she asked fearfully, already knowing the answer. Sandy just lifted her foot, and shook it gently. "He's safe," she said. "But he won't be for long if you don't get moving."

Back at the house, Vanessa sat rigidly in the kitchen, watching Sandy thumb through the boxes she brought home for work, looking into the classified folders. Her anger at being forced to give Sandy all of her notes on the formula she had spent the last six months perfecting was only tempered at the guarantee of reclaiming her son. After a few minutes of scanning the folders, Sandy looked up, a satisfied smile on her face.
"This is really ingenous," she marveled. "With this, I don't even need my job back. I could make a fortune just on the patent. And as promised..." Sandy removed her shoe, and held it out to Vanessa. She gave a low cry as she saw the body of her son laying there, knocked unconscious by the constant pressure on his body, and the terrible smell of Sandy's unwashed feet. Gently picking up his battered body, she rushed from the room. A slightly puzzled frown crossed Sandy's face. She stood there, looking after Vanessa for a while, still holding her sneaker in her hand. Shaking her head, she replaced her shoe. Picking up the box, she headed out, stopping to scribble a note on the refrigerator. Finishing, she picked up the box and left the house, the worried frown still creasing her forehead.

***** Thursday Night *****

Floating in a deep unconsciousness state, Eric's mind had retreated within himself, seeking peace after being tormented by Sandy, and then placed in her shoe. Dimly, he could hear someone calling his name, but thought he was still dreaming. He could feel a cool cloth running over his body, wiping away the layer of dirt and sweat that he had accumulated being under both pairs of feet as well as Sandy's butt. He refused to awaken, knowing that there would only be more pain and tormenting in store for him. He then felt heat on his lower limbs, and a pleasing sensation ran up his body. He started to breathe faster as he returned to the real world. He awoke in semi-darkness on his bed, to see his mom's large concerned face looking down at him. Her hand was over his legs, and she was massaging his limp member with two huge fingers.
"Mom!" he yelled in amazement.
"My baby!" she cried. She quickly bent down, and began smothering him with kisses. Eric squirmed in delight, finally reunited with his mother, as she covered his whole body with light kisses, purring the whole time. Her tongue snaked out, and she licked him from head to toe, making his whole body tingle in enjoyment.
"I missed you," she said. She placed him in her palm, and lifted him up to her face. Eric basked in the warmth coming off his mother's hand, her warm breath providing an invigorating breeze.
"I missed you more," he replied. His mom sighed happily, her eyes moistening. Without needing any prompting from him, her fingers began to move again, expertly stroking his quickly stiffening penis. Eric stretched himself out on her palm and just looked into her eyes as she continued to please him, feeling the stress of his entire day melting away from him. His mother swiftly brought him to orgasm, smiling tenderly as she watched his body spasming in happiness on her hand. After he had spent himself, Vanessa set him down on the bed, laying down beside him.
"I'm sorry we didn't get to reverse the process, honey," she apologized, softly stroking his small form. "And now that Sandy has all my notes, I really don't even know where to begin to fix you."

Looking up into her face, Eric realized that he wasn't even the slightest bit mad at her. She had tried her hardest to fix her mistake, but she couldn't. He knew that even though it would take a while getting used to, he could come to accept being three inches tall for the rest of his life. He grabbed her large index finger with both of his hands.
"I know you tried your best to get me back to my normal size. But I enjoyed how close we got to each other during the time I shrunk...And...And I think I can get used to being this tall for a little while longer," Eric assured her, staring up into his mother's large green eyes. And at that moment, he would've gladly stayed three inches tall for the rest of his life, when he saw that genuine smile appear on her face again.
"Oh I'm so proud of you!" she gushed, her eyes sparkling. "I really did feel bad about having to step on you though. I knew it wasn't pleasant." Eric remembered the darkness, and the constant pressure on his body. He imaged what he must've looked like, his giant mom standing on his tiny form in her black high heels, her large beautiful toes forcefully crushing his body. Amazingly, he felt himself becoming hard again, a fact his mother immediately noticed.
"Oh? Apparently you had more fun in there than I thought!" she snickered, laughing at his shocked expression. She leaned in closer. "Well then I can tell you: I kinda liked having your little body under my feet," she whispered, an impish grin on her face. Shocked, Eric didn't respond. "Maybe I'll let you play around with them a little more, since you'll be this size for a while. But right now..." Vanessa rolled over on the bed, until she was on top of her small son. Her tight, low-cut brown top gave Eric a revealing view of her cleavage. He swallowed quickly, his three-inch size extremely evident as he stared at her chest, and both of her large moon-like breasts.
"I want to show my son just how glad I am he's back with me," she crooned, nuzzling Eric with her giant nose. Her tongue, pink, large, and wet slowly emerged from her mouth again, and his mother began to lick his body again, dragging her tongue slowly up and down his length. Coated in her warm saliva, Eric laughed happily as his mother continued to taste him, her warm spicy breath washing over his body. Her mouth continued to get closer to him, until he was pressed against the length of her mouth. Puckering her lips slightly, Vanessa began to suck on him again, her warm mouth completely enveloping his stiff member. She expertly caressed his shaft with her tongue, bringing him to a toe-curling, spine-arching orgasm almost immediately. She gave him a quick kiss on the forehead when she finished, her tongue licking her full lips seductively.

Collapsing back on the bed, Eric watched as she got up and slowly removed her top. Her plump, full breasts, barely restrained by her black bra hung down, the tops of her pink areolas barely showing.
"Now Mommy wants to have her fun." she said. Standing beside the bed, she continued to remove her clothing. Eric simply gaped at his mother as she continued to undress, her body looking even more voluptuous and desirable than last night. She seductively slid down her brown skirt, her pale, shapely legs glowing. Vanessa stood there after removing everything, allowing Eric to freely admire her nude body, her nipples hardening in anticipation. She could feel herself becoming wet as she stood over his diminutive body, her maternal side wanting to comfort him while her carnal side urged her to completely dominate her son. Satisfied her son was completely inflamed with his lust, she began to climb onto the bed, stepping over Eric's tiny form. He watched as the large, maternal form of his mother crawled onto the bed with him, his member stiff as a board as he gazed at her soft, pale body. Laying on her back, her head propped up on his pillow, his mother spread her gigantic legs on either side of him. Eric, positioned at the bottom of the bed, felt his heart race as she exposed her womanhood to him. His mother winked slowly at him.
"Come to me, baby," was all she said. His shaft began to throb painfully, and he took a step forward.

Vanessa bit her lower lip in excitement as she watched her son's small frame make its way towards her. After realizing that he couldn't live effectively without her help, she had slowly been starting to enjoy spending time with her tiny son. Ever since his accident, they had spent almost every minute of their waking hours together, and for once, she wasn't feeling as lonely as she had always been. And the feeling of his tiny body squirming underneath her, and then inside her...Unconsciously, she began stroking the sides of her breasts. She found herself actually looking forward to the days ahead, where she and her tiny son could spend all their time together, having fun. Her toes flexed and wiggled as she imagined standing on Eric's small body once more, slowly crushing him with her feet, until he would pass out, unable to handle his beautiful mom any more. Her hands moved to her erect nipples, and she gently teased them, still watching her son's progress.

Her breathing quickened as he passed her knees, and began inching his way closer to her slowly pulsating vagina. Ever so slowly, her legs began to swing shut, becoming a living trap for Eric as he neared her. When she felt his first tentative touch on her lips, she had to restrain herself from slamming her legs shut, graciously allowing her son to move at his own pace. Her vagina quickly became moist, and she knew the heat down there had to be almost unbearable for him. She felt him start rubbing his hands up and down her labia, sending electric currents to every one of her extremeties.
"Don't tease Mommy like that..." she moaned, her legs twitching slightly, longing to enclose Eric's small body between them. A large gasp escaped her as she felt her son begin to go inside her, firmly pushing past her resisting folds and entering her maternal cave. His tiny foot had no sooner disappeared from her view before her legs snapped shut like a bear trap, shutting tiny Eric inside. Her breathing grew harsh and ragged as she felt him move about inside of her, his every movement sending waves of unique pleasure through her body. Her bodily juices began to literally drip from her, her body more excited and horny than she could ever remember it being in her life. She curled up there on Eric's bed, moaning softly as she felt him slowly moving deeper, seeking out her most sensitive spot. As he touched her there on the inside, a bolt of pure pleasure shot to her head, making her cry out in ecstasy. Her entire body tensed up, and she could actually feel Eric's body within her, being squeezed by her vaginal walls as he pleased her. The slow drip of fluids escaping her increased to a small trickle, and Vanessa could feel her vagina throbbing below, itching for release. Eric squirmed more forcefully inside of her for a few seconds, and she smiled as she realized he was having his own orgasm. Then to her dismay, she felt him slowly begin moving the wrong way, his hunger satiated, scooting his way back towards her entrance. Refusing to lose the amazing sexual pressure she felt building up inside of her, she took a hold of his slick legs as he began to exit her. His body stiffened in shock in her fingers, and she could tell he was worried. His face popped out, covered with her juices, and he looked at her, confused.
"I'm sorry, honey, but I can't lose this," she apologized.

Against his will, Vanessa began to slowly push her son back into her, her walls instantly contracting firmly against him as he entered her again. He began to struggle more forcefully, and Vanessa whimpered softly at the increased pleasure that resulted. She pushed him in as far as she could, enjoying the feeling of his tiny body scraping against her insides. On an impulse, she slid him out again, and a loud moan escaped her as she felt his body dragging against her. Rolling onto her back once again, she began to slide her son in and out of her faster, whimpering softly as each intrusion made her curl her toes in pleasure. Continuing to penetrate herself with his body, she felt her leg muscles tense, and she lifted her pelvis off the bed, spreading her knees wide so that she could push her son's body deeper. As her throbbing increased in speed, so did her hands, pushing Eric in and out of her faster. Her moaning became unrestrained yelling as she neared her climax, her fingers soaked from shoving her son forcefully in and out of her. Her ripe body quivered in the throes of passion as she came, her cum drenching her son's tiny body before rushing past him to shoot out of her entrance. She came long and hard, continuing to thrust her son into her, forcing him to swallow mouthfuls of her steaming hot womanly fluids as she prolonged her orgasm with his body. As her passion subsided, she collapsed to the bed, her legs trembling uncontrollably, every inch of her skin extremely sensitive. Grasping Eric's legs firmly again, she slowly began to draw him out of her, biting her lips as his body brushed against her engorged clit as he exited. She lazily dragged him up her stomach, enjoying the warm feel of his body on her inflamed skin. Depositing him on her breast, she let him catch his breath, as she could see he was exhausted from her exertions.
"So how was it?" she whispered down to him. Eric smiled tentatively back at her, his whole body reeking of his mom's womanhood. Despite his unwilling usage as a sex toy, he found he was actually beginning to enjoy the rough treatment at the hands of his mother. He looked at her beautiful face with her dark hair splayed out on his pillow. Her cheeks were flushed with passion, and her chest heaved tumultuously underneath him. But seeing the sparkle in her large green eyes, Eric knew he would gladly withstand any rough play she wanted, just to keep her happy.
"I loved every minute of it," he confessed, knowing he was speaking the truth.
"You sure you'll be able to handle being this small for the rest of your life?" she asked, watching his expression closely.
"As long as I'm with you, I'll be fine," Vanessa cooed softly upon hearing his words, her heart swelling with love for her son.
"I'll never leave you alone again," she promised. "From this day forth, we're going to be so close together, we'll practically be one person." She picked his tiny, slippery body up, and kissed him soundly, giving him a fond lick as they parted. "Now Mommy's got to do a bit of cleaning up around here, and I think I've found a nice spot to keep you in, where I will always know where you are." Vanessa got off the bed and stood up, holding Eric firmly in her hand.
"You'll feel right at home here," she giggled, giving him an affectionate squeeze.

"Umm...where.." Eric began to ask, but stopped as he felt himself being lowered. Held tight in his mother's hand, he descended, her beautiful face rising high above him. Past her ample breasts, her soft stomach, down to her dark pink throbbing womanhood he went. He was quickly turned upside down, his head pointing towards the floor as his mother turned her hands.
"I told you, this way I'll always know where you are," his mother crooned, smiling at his unbelieving expression. Eric felt himself being moved back towards her entrance, still warm and wet from their last encounter. Slowly, he was slid back into her warm hole, her vaginal walls contracting securely around his body as she squeezed him, holding him in place. His mother continued to push him in, until his whole body was once again inside her, except for his head. Eric felt as if he was in a heated sleeping bag, his tiny form being gently warmed by the intense heat inside of her.
"Mmm...You feel so good in there," Vanessa moaned, restraining from pleasing herself again with his tiny form. Moving gently so as not to dislodge him, she picked up her discarded panties, and slid them back into place, sealing Eric in darkness. Her thick womanly scent, already strong, quickly filled his small room, until all he could smell, feel, and taste, was her sex. He had never felt so safe, and so comfortable before, knowing his shrunken form was now protected against all harm and danger. He could feel the beating of her heart echoing down through her body, and it began to lull him to sleep. 

As she finished getting dressed, Vanessa pulled out the elastic strap on her underwear, to check on her son.
"Comfy?" she asked. She saw his tiny face smile sleepily up at her, as he was unable to move anything else, and she waved happily down to him. She let the elastic strap snap back to place, once again sealing her entombed son in darkness. Buttoning her pants, she left the room to do her motherly duties, a seductive sway in her hips and her mind completely at ease, knowing that her son was safe inside her. A small smile graced her lips as she wondered how both of their lifestyles would change, now that they were inseparable.

The End

***** End Chapter 9 *****

Chapter End Notes:

Is it?

 

And thank all my readers for the excellent review. Feel free to put a few suggestions on what my next story should be. I do have a couple ideas, but haven't started yet.