- Text Size +

 

Chapter 3                                                                

His hands shaking, David managed to light a cigarette. “Insane…she’s totally insane…” He kept repeating to himself as he gazed out into black nothingness. Eventually he tossed the dog-end over the side and watched its tiny orange glow it as it flew almost horizontally away from him and was eventually consumed by the vast sea. How easy it would be, he thought, to be snuffed out in an instant. He could still smell her breath, feel the warmth of it in his ear, and most of all he could still see the inside of her mouth, soft and warm, tempting him, inviting him in. A cold North wind was getting up and he remembered he wasn’t wearing his coat. “To hell with it!” he said as he turned round and began walking towards the first class accommodation decks.

He stood and stared blankly at the door labelled ‘Berth 7’ for a while, then took a deep breath and knocked. The door opened immediately and there stood Mrs.Swan, now minus her satin dress and wearing only stockings and underwear. He could see the dress draped over a chair in the room behind her, she glanced past him, up and down the corridor, and then without a word she stood aside and let him enter. Her room was as luxurious and opulent as its occupant. She shut the door behind him.

“You know what David?” She said, “I think you’ve made a very good decision. Take all your clothes off and leave them by the bed please.” David though that maybe things were moving a little too fast.

“Er, ok, but first, might we…?”

“No David.” she interrupted. “For this to work properly you must do as I say. Get undressed now please. And anyway, I’m expecting another visitor later.” He self consciously started to undo his tie.

“I know it’s all a little hard to swallow David, but after all it’s me who’s going to be doing the swallowing, not you. Ok?” She smiled almost sympathetically at him. He continued undressing whilst she stood with her hands on her hips and watched him, a wry smile across her lips.

Once undressed, he sheepishly put his folded clothes by the bed as she’d instructed. “Good boy, now kneel down here.” She pointed at the carpet in front of where she stood. Even the carpet was softer than his bed back in his own third class cabin. She stepped forward and stood over him with her feet slightly apart. The ivory flesh of her thighs spilled out over her stocking tops, he could feel her warmth radiating across his face.

She looked down and spoke to him. “So, you’re under no illusions as to what is going to happen to you, right?”

Fifteen minutes ago he was about to throw himself into the middle of the Atlantic Ocean, now, here he was being seduced by the most beautiful woman he’d ever met. He wasn’t really sure what was going on anymore. But he still knew what she’d whispered to him out on the deck.

“Well, er yes.” he replied. “I think what you said you were going to do was... er... that you would…erm…”

“Come on David; don’t be so pathetically British. Remind me what I said.”

“Well, I believe what you said was… was that you wanted to make love to me, then shrink me down small, and then, er... well…swallow me.” 

“Good David, very good.” Her voice had become quieter now, yet somehow darker and with a hint of menace. “And tell me David, would you like me to do those things to you?”

 She let her thigh brush gently against his ear. He didn’t reply for a while and then it was as if the words came out of his mouth on their own and without his permission: “Yes” he said slowly “I would.”

Now he was scared. Jumping into the sea, though excruciating, was a death he could at least understand. He’d heard of people being shrunk before, but being swallowed and digested alive? He thought about running away, but he somehow knew that he wouldn’t. His desire for to know this woman’s body both inside and out was becoming too overwhelming. Mrs.Swan shamelessly proceeded to slip her fingers down inside her underwear and gently played with herself, inches in front of his eyes.

"Tell me again David. What do you want me to do?”

“I…I want you to…to…..

 Her breathing became deeper. “Tell me” she said.

“I want you to eat me.”

Her fingers began to play more vigorously. “And how David? How shall I eat you?”

 “Shrink me, then...then swallow me.”

 “Alive David? You want me to swallow you alive?”

“Yes, swallow me alive.”

Now she was speaking in short gasps: “And... you’ll be alive!? Digesting in my stomach!?”

“Yes, I’ll be alive. Alive, inside you.”

This unnerving conversation went on for several minutes and eventually she’d worked herself into a kind of dignified state of frenzy. “Devour you, I’m gonna DEVOUR YOU!” she cried out. 

Then she grabbed the back of his head and pushed his face hard up between her legs. He reeled back in surprise and would have fallen onto the carpet if she hadn’t been holding him with both hands. He gasped for breath and as his lungs filled his head started to spin. Then he felt himself being manfully lifted up and thrown onto the bed, managing to catch a glimpse of the fabulous mosaic on the ceiling for a fraction of a second before his field of vision was filled with Mrs.Swan’s face, her eyes full of fire and hunger, her mouth wide open and her tongue coming out to taste him.

He had no idea how long they were making love, it could have been hours or it could have been mere minutes. Unrelenting and at times almost unbearable pleasure consumed him until he finally reached an orgasm of such intensity, his body convulsed violently with electric shocks as it lay pinned beneath her. Then he passed out.

 

He awoke in total darkness. There was something pushing down on his head, he was upright, he was hot and he was being held as if by giant fingers wrapped tightly around his chest and it was difficult to breathe. He could move his hands freely; he wiped away the thick metallic tasting liquid that covered his face and then reached out in front of him, across something smooth and fleshy, a something that responded as if it were alive when he probed it with his fingers. “Stomach!” He cried out in fear. “She’s actually shrunk and eaten me!” He braced himself – the thought of being digested alive. Suddenly he was blinded by bright light in front of him. It took a while for his eyes to adjust, but when they did he was taken aback when he realised where he was.

He was lodged in her throat, gripped tightly around his chest by powerful muscles, his face forced forward onto the back of her tongue, his legs and feet were hanging freely down her throat, coated in thick warm saliva, his feet already inside the soft rippling confines of her oesophagus. She’s swallowing me, swallowing me right now!  He braced himself again, ready to be projected down into her stomach. Surrounding him were two rows of terrifying brilliant white teeth, each one almost as big as his hand and in front of him lay her tongue, glistening and undulating contentedly, connected to the dome shaped roof of her mouth by thin strands of silver. He looked on in wonder; nostalgic at the memory of how the same tongue had pleasured him earlier. Now he thought it would be the last thing he’d ever see.

Then suddenly, through her parted lips he could see a gigantic eye. It was her eye, staring in at him presumably by way of a mirror. She studied him for a while, then closed her mouth and in the darkness, sucked hard on his tiny torso, making his head feel like it was about to implode. But then relief, her mouth relaxed and cool light flooded back in.

Now he could see her entire face in the mirror. She was wiping away the spoiled mascara from around her eyes and the violent smears of lipstick from her mouth. It came back to him how wildly they had kissed, he ached to be to be doing so again but he knew that he was destined now to remain on this side of her lips forever.

With her face now perfectly clean, David watched as she began reapplying makeup. First she drew a perfect black line across her brow with a soft pencil. Then as she lightly patted her cheeks with powder, He could see the soft flesh inside her mouth smack gently against her molars. Most attention was paid to her lips; first she traced along their shape with a soft red pencil, then she painted a layer of thick red wax onto them with a fine brush before finally drawing a stick of shiny crimson lipstick forcefully over them.

There was a knock at the door, her mouth shut and he was in total darkness again. He held his breath and waited to be jettisoned downwards, but nothing happened.