- Text Size +

That night I had a hard time sleeping. I kept having this strange dream. I dreamt that I was in a very large room and that it had giant furnitrue just as any other room would have but at a much larger scale. I was on the ground under a desk and sitting at the desk was Amanda, only she was a giantess again. At first I thought she didn't notice me under the desk so I called up to her. She looked down at me but didn't say anything, then she raised her foot over me and lowered it slowly I was scared then more than I'd ever been before. When her foot was completely covering my body she positioned it so that my head was between her toes. Amanda began to apply pressure and it started to hurt really bad. I was scared out of my mind but I couldn't do anything under the pressure she was putting on me with her foot. She opened her mouth to say something and right then I woke up to Amanda shaking me. It turns out that I was mving around a lot while I was sleeping and since my door was cracked open Amanda saw me as she walked by.

 

"Are you ok?" She asked.

 

"Uh-yeah, I'm fine now." I said.

 

"What were you dreaming about? You were moving so much I thought you were jumping on the bed." She asked.

 

I really didn't want to tell her because I was kind of embarrased. "It was nothing, just a bad dream." I said.

 

"Well anyway you'd better get up or your going to be late for school." She said.

 

"You should go to school too, It's probably more fun than homeschooling." I said.

 

Amanda looked away and said, "I've been thinking about it but I'm not sure."

 

"Why not give it a try?" I asked.

 

"Anthony, you know how people are. They won't like me there." She said.

 

I knew what she meant, I never really had many friends in school and before we moved people used to other me because they knew about Amanda. I always defended her and people made fun of me for it, but I didn't let it bother me.

 

"Fine then, but I have to go now so I'll see you later." I said. I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom to take a shower then went to walk to school. We didn't live to far away so I told my parents that I would be alright with walking to school. On my way to school I saw John again.

 

"Hey, whats up?" John asked.

 

"Tired, you?" I asked.

 

"Same, I hate how school starts this early." He said.

 

We walked into the school but went to out seaporate classes. All throughout the day I couldnt get the image out of my head of Amanda crushing me under her giant foot. I was also really curious of what she would've said if the real Amanda hadn't woken me up when she did. Even at lunch I wasn't hungry.

 

"Hey why are you so out of it today?" John asked.

 

"I told you I'm tired, I didn't get much sleep last night." I said.

 

"Alright, if you say so." He said. I threw out my tray and walked to my next class. I always hated how school was the same routine every day, class after class. I started to think how it must be for Amanda, she stayed home all day and a teacher came to teach her. At least I saw other people but she only saw that teacher because our parents worked most of the time. Although I understood why she liked it better than coming to school every day. When school was finally over I started walking home while talking to John. 

 

"So I guess I'll see you tommorow?" I said.

 

"Yeah see ya." He said and I walked towards my house. When I got in my house I sat down on the couch and turned on the tv. I wasn't surprised when Amanda came down and sat down next to me. She looked happier than usual.

 

I asked her, "What are you so happy about?"

 

"I could show you, If you wanted." She said.

 

"Alright then, show me." I said.

 

"Okay, but you'll have to follow me." She said.

 

"Fine." I said. Amanda started walking to the the backdoor and I followed. She went outside withoug putting any shoes on, and since I didn't take my shoes off I just kept walking with her. Amanda looked back at me and then out of nowhere started sprinting into the woods. I was surprised but I started running after her. I knew that I wouldn't be able to catch her as she was faster than me, but I kept running after her. After running for about seven minutes I ran into something really big. When i got up I looked at what I ran into and immediatly knew what it was. It was a really big version of one of Amanda's toes. 

I stared at Amanda's giant foot for a minute before amanda picked me up with her claws and put me in the palm of her other hand. Amanda sat down and I asked, "Amanda, did you do this on purpose?"


"Yeah." She said.


"How?" I asked.


"Well today about an hour or two before you came home, I got hungry so I was walking around the house looking for something to eat. I got something out of the fridge and went to get a plate. You know how the cabinet is kind of high up for me? Well I reached up for a plate and found that I was able to grab one with no trouble. I figured that I started growing again so I ran outside. When I got out there though, it stopped. So I was standing outside confused and I got a little upset that I ran outside for nothing and thought that if I was going to grow again then now would be a good time to do it. As I thought that I started growing again." She explained.


"So you can just grow and shrink anytime?" I asked.


"I guess, but I've only tried it again once, to show you." She said.


"Well be careful ok? We don't need you breaking the house." I said a little nervous.


"You aren't scared of me are you?" She asked.


"What do you mean?" I asked.


"You look kind of nervous." She said.


"Well, you are pretty big, and it wouldn't take much for you to hurt me, so I am a little scared ." I admitted.


"I'm still your little sister, you know I wouldn't hurt you." She said.


"Well maybe not intetionally." I said.


"I'm pretty careful with you." She said.


"Well don't worry, I'm starting to get used to the idea of you being a giantess."


"Giantess?" She said.


"Yeah, a female giant." I explained


"Oh, ok." She said.


"Let's go back home alright?" I asked.


"Sure." She said as she put the hand that I was in on the ground for me to get off.  Amanda quickly shrank down, and I was glad to see her at her original height. "So, should I call you little brother now?" she asked.


"I'm a few inches taller than you." I reminded her.


"Well right now you are, but not a few minutes ago when you were sitting in my palm." She said.


"But I'm taller than you right now, so you can't." I said.


"Oh, alright." She said. "But next time I'm big I'll remember to refer to you as my little brother."


"That's fine with me." I said.