- Text Size +

  When I came out of the shower I put some new clothes on and went downstairs. I walked over to Amanda and asked, "So you two seemed to get along pretty well."

"I guess." She said, "But I still dont trust him a hundered precent."

"You don't have to, but its good to meet someone else." I said. "By the way I have another question."

"What is it?" She asked.

"How did I taste?" I asked.

"You tasted pretty good, but I knew I had to take you out or I'd get in trouble." She said with a little grin.

"Hey you wouldn't really eat me right?" I asked.

"Nah, not unless you did something really bad." She said.

"I guess I'd better watch out then, haha." I said.

"Hey, Dad said that the shed is done, you should probably start moving your stuff out there." Amanda said.

"What about you?" I asked.

"Well I don't need my things because I have to stay big for the night. Besides I think I'd be a bit too big for my bed." She said.

"Have you seen the inside yet?" I asked.

"No, you want to see it?" She asked.

"Sure, let's go." I said. I got my shoes on and Amanda her boots, then we walked outside the backdoor. We walked up to the shed that looked like a warehouse to us. The door however was normal sized. We walked in and saw that there was a giant sized bed and there was a raised area that looked like a night table. I assumed that's where I was to sleep because if I was to stay on the floor and Amanda happened to get up at night she could accedentally step on me. There was also a second private room that was near the bed but on the floor and normal sized, it was for Amanda since she was only going to grow for the night while she slept. Amanda grew to 50ft tall and gently sat down on the bed, just to make sure it could actually hold her weight. She said that it seemed strong enough for her to jump on it. She didn't try it though because she would hit her head on the ceiling. The whole thing was huge to me but to Amanda, at her size, it was like a normal sized room. I actually felt like I had shrank intead of the place being bigger. There were stairs leading over to the night table structure but me, being lazy, asked Amanda to put me on top. She gently picked me up with her claws and placed me on the top. I saw that there was another bed there already so I wouldn't have to move mine. Even though I was high off the ground Amanda's face was still higher when she sat on the bed. 

"You look just like one of the little dolls I used to play with." Amanda said.

"Used to? They are still in your room." I remined her.

"Well don't play with them they're somewhere in the black hole otherwise known as my closet." She said. "By the way, you want me to help you get your bed out here, since I'm already big?"

"I'd like that, but there's just one problem." I said.

"Whats that?" she asked.

"Well the door is normal sized so you would probably only manage to get one toe through it." I pointed out.

"Oh, that's true..." She said.

"Well why dont you shrink back down and we can go inside the house." I suggested.

"Alright." She said as she shrank herself down to normal size.

"Hey," I shouted from above, "You were supposed to get me down first."


"Oops, well you can always use the stairs." She said.

As I walked down the stairs I thought how it only took her a second to lift me up while it took at lease 3 minutes to walk down. We walked into the house and amanda sat on the couch. I went to my room to get ready to move my bed and put my things away to move my dresser. I stayed in my room for a while getting my clothes that were on the floor into a basket for the laundry. I brought the basket downstairs and went to the laundry room, when I passed by I saw that Amanda had fallen asleep on the couch. I put my clothes in the laundry machine and turned it on. I walked back to the kitchen making sure not to wake Amanda up and picked out two metal pot covers from the cabinet. I walked over to her and smashed the two covers together. It made a horribly loud sound and Amanda jumped up with the most surprised look I'd ever seen on her face. Even though she usually wasn't woken up easialy by sounds with her increased sense of hearing she wasn't prepared for this. Amanda had no idea what happened but she was sure I had something to with it because I was laughing next to her with two pot covers in my hands. She glared at me but she wasn't really mad or anything.

 

I said, "That was for putting me in your mouth earlier."

 

"Fine but that doesn't mean I won't do something to get you back." She said.

 

"Shouldn't you be talking your stuff outside instead of sleeping?" I asked.

 

"Well I guess I do need my clothes out there... but I was just taking a short nap." She said.

 

"Youd've slept all night there if I hadn't woken you." I said.

 

"Isn't it time for bed now anyway?" She asked.

 

"It is like 10:00, so I guess so." I said, "But you'd better bring a change of clothes for tommorow out there anyway."

 

"Alright, I'll meet you out there then." She said as she walked upstairs.

 

As she went upstairs, My parents got home. I asked my father how I was to get my dresser from my room to the shed. He said that tommorow he would get some people to move my stuff and Amanda's things outside while I was at school. I saw that the laundry machine was done and I put my clothes in the dryer. Then I went up to my room and got a change of clothes for tommow, and walked back downstairs. Amanda came behind me. We said goodnight to our parents and walked outside. I opened the door and we both went in. Amanda grew and walked toward her bed and placed them on the floor by it. I again waited for her to pick me up and put me on top and she did. She lied down on her bed and I did too. Then she decided to put her feet up by where I was laying. At her size each of her feet were a good amount taller than me, and the smell was amplified a certain amount too. Normally I didn't mind the smell as I had gotten used to it but since it was stronger I was a little bothered by it.

 

"Amanda, put your feet down!" I shouted at her.

 

"I don't know, since you woke me up from my nap I think I'm too tired to move my feet." She said sarcastically. I got up and tried to push her feet off the platform but at her size she was a lot stronger than me and her feet were really heavy. I kept pushing though hoping that it would annoy her enough to move them. Instead I got the opposite reaction from her. "Hey that actually feels pretty good, it's like a massage." She said. "Keep doing that."

 

"No, I'm tired." I said. It was much easier to rub her feet when she was normal sized than when she was a giant.

 

"Well I'm not moving my feet unless you do." She said.

 

"Fine then, be that way." I said. I walked back over to my bed and lied down. I was already getting used to the smell and didn't really mind it anymore. Probably because a minute ago I was pressed up against her foot trying to move it. I fell asleep even with the smeel of her feet in the air.