- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry it's taken me so long to get this one out, I've just been super busy lately. Thank you all for reviewing!

      ----- Chapter 14 -----


      The next week was hell. Shari repeatedly had me doing bitch tasks for her, making it pretty well known that she dominated me. To top it off, she grew a few more inches, adding to her physical stature and her physiological edge over me. Everyone at work had noticed that Shari was growing at an increased rate, and the terror and intimidation she spread around the workplace kept everyone down. No one wanted to screw up, lest they face the wrath of the giantess Shari.
     

     Jodi, still growing, could tell instantly that something was wrong with me. I tried my best to hide it, but she read me like a book. Regardless, I didn’t crack and she eventually let it go. Elaine knew something was up as well, but I simply averted her questions by saying Shari’s growth was scaring me.


      Overall, work was transforming into a nightmare. All the women I worked with now towered significantly above me, stepping around me without a care. Their attitudes were changing as well. Word got out that Jodi and I were seeing each other, which made things difficult. Additionally, I began to notice that I was having less say in conversations, like my opinion didn’t matter anymore. Only Jodi and Elaine seemed to care what I had to say. Yet, as much as my female coworkers ignored me in conversation, their eyes couldn’t seem to stay off of me. Regularly, I would spot two women I worked with eyeing me and whispering to each other. I just knew they had to be talking about how short I looked next to them, or gossiping about how scandalous it was that I was dating Jodi. I felt tiny and insignificant, and my self esteem plummeted.

       Jodi did her best to mend my hurt ego, to build me up. She was so wonderful to be with, completely supportive and protective. Several times at work she would see my female coworkers observing me, eyeing my figure, and she would walk up to me and place her huge hand on my shoulder and guide me away, shooting the women a dirty look. I began to feel a bit of possessiveness from her, which normally might have been a bit of a turn off. However, in this situation and in my current state I didn’t mind at all. I wanted to be Jodi’s, and only hers. The reality was dramatically different, however.


      In reality Shari Beauchene owned me, and she was regularly making it a known fact to me. By the end of the week, she had decided that she needed to take the next step.


 ……


      One day near closing time Shari called me into her office. As I entered she told me to shut the door behind me. She was sitting at her desk, her long legs crossed in front of her. She had on very tight teal jogging pants and a fleece jacket. When I sat in the empty chair next to her, her icy eyes narrowed into slits.


      “I didn’t say you could sit. In fact, go and grab my running shoes in the corner.” She pointed to a gigantic pair of sneakers that had a set of rolled up of socks in them.


      I quickly grabbed her socks and shoes and brought them to her, without saying anything.


      “Come around to my side of the desk.”


      I did. I could see she was still wearing her new open toed work heels. I didn’t like where this was going.


      “Kneel, and take my shoes off and put those on.” My beautiful boss crossed her arms behind her head and extended one gigantic foot up to me.


      Even I had more dignity than this. “I’m not doing this!” I exclaimed.


      Shari paused, thoughtfully chewing over my little protest. “Oh?”


      “This is ridiculous.”


      “You want to see ridiculous? Look at that shoe size.” She pointed to her running shoe.


      I could see it. It was woman’s 20. That was Big, capital “B” Big.


      Shari continued, quite assertively, “I had to custom order those. A woman’s size 20 means MY foot is well OVER a foot. That’s length Hank, and in case you haven’t quite figured this out yet, I’m about to shove that size 20 up your little ass. I’ve had a very hard day. Now quit trying my patience and do as you’re told.”


      This woman was so threatening on so many levels, that I felt like I was out of options. Awestruck at her directness, my only response was to simply comply with her demands. I kneeled and began undoing the strap on her heel. Above me, my amazonian boss smiled with satisfaction.


      “That’s more like it Hank. I knew you’d figure it out.”


      I uncovered her bare womanly foot, which was longer than my forearm and hand combined. Shari spread her toes as she was freed, and her polished red nails squirmed in front of my face. I was feeling that strange mixture of humiliation and arousal at seeing her feet again. I grabbed one giant sock, and slid it over her sexy foot.


      “Mmmm…” Ms. Beauchene slid both hands over her thick leg, enjoying my torment.


      I quickly put her massive sized sneaker on and laced her up before repeating the process with the other foot.


      When I finished she stood to her full height. “Good job Hank.” She patted me on the head, her whole hand engulfing my cranium. Her nails dug into my scalp as she massaged my head.


      “Now I’m going to go for a run. You’re going to come with me.”


      What? I was supposed to be done in a half hour! This wasn’t even related to my job in any way. This was personal!


      Before I could raise another protest, she shoved a towel and a water bottle in my hands. “Carry that, assistant.” Then she shoved me out the door of her office and eventually led me outside.


      As we entered the cool night air, she let go of me and began stretching. I simply watched her with a frown on my face. I couldn’t believe how huge she had become lately. She was nearing nine feet tall, and womanly mass covered her frame. The shear thickness of her bulbous ass and bulky thighs was astounding. I realized at that moment that this woman probably weighed over 700 pounds, easily. And at my height, I was well under her bust line. These thoughts ran through my head, frightening me. As I watched her stretch I unconsciously began to admire her form, even though I hated her at that moment. As a female specimen of beauty, Shari was irresistibly attractive. As a person, she was understandably loathsome.


      She noticed me watching, smiled, and finished up. Rearing herself to her full height she took a step closer to me and forcefully grabbed me by the shoulders. Afraid, I merely gazed up at her and trembled.


       She grabbed the back of my head and stroked it. “It’s ok little Hank. Do as I say and this won’t be terrible.”


      With that she shoved me out in front of her. “Run, to the Riverside Trail.”


      I began jogging, and my boss followed close behind. In a short while we made it to the Riverside Trail, which was a bike trail that ran along the major river in town. However, it was a commonly known fact that no one ran along it at night. I thought that it was odd that Shari was planning on jogging here at this time.


      Before long Shari easily overtook me with her long strides. With my shoddy endurance, I was having trouble keeping up. But she didn’t care, she simply pushed me harder, her strong feminine leg muscles carrying her easily along the trail. It wasn’t fair.


      Soon she tossed me her fleece jacket, and revealed her massive black sports bra underneath. Now I was carrying a sail-like jacket, a towel, and a water bottle. However, since I was behind her, I was getting a great view of her rear. I didn’t exactly feel like being too respectful at this point, so I simply made the best out of the situation and stared. I’ll admit, the view of that large juicy ass bouncing as she ran was probably the only thing that kept me going. It was so big, and so perfectly round. It bounced in an intoxicating rhythm, and before I realized it we’d been running for nearly a half hour.


      As beautiful as Shari’s butt was, it could only keep me going for so long. I was beginning to get seriously fatigued, and I knew soon I wouldn’t be able to continue any further. My legs were burning and my lungs clenched tight. Slowly I began falling behind. This was so bullshit.


      When I was about 20 feet back from her Shari turned and jogged in place until I caught up.


      “Feeling tired little guy?” she mocked.


      Humiliated, frustrated, and weakened with fatigue, I putted up to her.


      “Can… we… stop now?” I gasped.


      She assessed me, decided I hadn’t been pushed enough, and stated “Ten more minutes. Then we’ll break.”


      I was covered in sweat. I was exhausted. I felt like I might start pulling muscles. But ten more minutes followed by a guaranteed break seemed doable. I didn’t want her to start threatening me or Jodi again. If it needed to be done…

      I trudged along after her, and lost myself in her ass again as we ran, becoming oblivious to all else. Suddenly, Shari stopped and turned to me, snapping me out of my trance.


      “Towel.” She held her giant hand out to me. I passed her the towel I had been carrying. I took this as a sign that we were stopping, and threw myself to the ground on the side of the path.


      As I caught my breath, I realized we were well out of city limits, in a forested clearing. Had I not been nearly dead from fatigue, I might have enjoyed the beautiful nature around me. The forest was dark, and the grass was covered in cool dew. The lofty silhouette of Shari Beauchene wiped the perspiration from her goddess-like body against the starry night sky.

      “Wipe yourself off.” She threw the sweaty towel in my face. I eagerly listened, and actually managed to get myself pretty well cleaned off. However, I came to the realization that I was now covered in Shari’s strong womanly scent. I leaned back and exhaled as my breath began to return to me.


      Shari sat next to me, gazing up into the sky. She sighed, a long satisfied sigh. Then she turned to me.


      “So I take it you’re pretty tired then?”


      “Yeah.”


      “Are you going to be able to make it back?” she sounded unusually concerned. I began to get suspicious. The hair on the back of my neck rose.


     “I’m… not sure?” Why was she asking this?


     At hearing that confirmation she stood again, centering herself in front of my prostrate form, her hands on her wide hips. A devious smile crossed her lips.


      “Ok. Here’s what’s going to happen. Take off your clothes.”


      What! I couldn’t… suddenly it all came together, and my heart sank into my chest. How could I have been so stupid! All the signs were there from the beginning. This had been a long time coming.


      I was about to be raped.