- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Mikiko takes revenge on one of her classmates, Karen.

Karen is shrunk, molested, used as a sex toy, tortured, and eventually chewed up and swallowed as a stunning climax.

Mikiko arrived 15 minutes late to Mrs. Clarkson's chemistry class. A classmate, Andy, sneaked some sly glances at Mikiko's cute face and chest as she stood at the door. Mikiko glanced upwards and their eyes met for a moment. Andy blushed and hastily looked away.

"Do you have a tardy pass?" Mrs. Clarkson snipped.

Mikiko whispered meekly, "No... I had... problems in the bathroom."

A sour expression appeared on Mrs. Clarkson's face but she seemed satisfied that Mikiko wasn't just blowing off class to smoke in the bathroom. "Sit down. You've already missed the assignment. Get the notes from your lab partner."

Mikiko sat down with her lab partner and friend Samantha.

"Where were you?" Samantha breathed.

"That son of a bitch Mr. Krucible tried to attack me." Mikiko spit the words out venomously.

Samantha's eyes popped and she whispered, "That rat bastard. Did he hurt you? What happened?"

Mikiko's face went blank and she took a while to gather her thoughts. "I'll tell you later."

Sammy wasn't good at insulting people and Mikiko knew conflict shocked Sammy. Sam's immediate compassionate attempt at disparaging the late Mr. Krucible warmed Mikiko's heart.

Samantha Briggs was the smartest girl in the school. She had been advanced two years and she piled on extracurricular activities. She was leader of the marching band, president of the drama club, chess club state champion, and founder of the anime club. Samantha wanted to learn to speak and read Japanese so she had met Mikiko for tutoring. They studied together several times a week. Samantha's parents paid Mikiko for her assistance but Mikiko had learned far more from Sam than Sam learned from Mikiko. Sammy was a genius, no mistake. They were now each others' only close friend.

"I'm going to need your notes." Mikiko requested.

"Sure thing." Sam placed her neatly written notes in front of Mikiko.

Mikiko reached to open her backpack and noticed the strange blue coin was still in her hand. She looked at it closely in the well lit classroom.

"What is that?" Sammy asked.

"It's an old coin I found in the bathroom." Mikiko replied.

"Can I see it?"

"Sure" Mikiko handed it over with some hesitation.

Samantha peered at the coin through her thick glasses. "What language is this? Do you know?"

"I have no idea." Mikiko shrugged.

"It looks like... Norse... This could be really valuable Miki-chan!" Sammy didn't seem to want to give the coin back but she did eventually hand it over.

Mikiko gazed at the coin again. Its blue metal glimmered prettily in the light.

What had happened in the bathroom had destroyed Mikiko's understanding of the world. She wanted to tell herself it felt like a dream but nothing else felt weird. She flipped the coin in her hand. Mikiko thought of magic and fairy tales and things she hadn't believed in. This coin must have made it possible. The coin defied the laws of science. Nothing would be real to Mikiko ever again. She wanted to see if its powers were real. She wanted to prove it to herself.

The bell rang to signify the end of the school day. Mikiko was shaken from her reverie. She hadn't been able to copy any of Sam's notes and she had completely failed to follow Mrs. Clarkson's lesson. Mikiko got up quickly and ran for the door and Sam chased after.

"No running!" Mrs. Clarkson yelled, but Mikiko and Sam were already out the door and running through the hallway.

"Are you alright Miki?" Sam asked as she panted to keep up with the lithe and athletic Mikiko.

"I'm fine, I have to do something really important. I'll talk to you tomorrow, OK?" Mikiko turned and walked backwards while looking at Sam.

"OK, Miki. Is it OK if I come over later?"

"No Sam. Not tonight. I'll tell you all about it later, OK?"

"OK Miki. See ya later." Sam looked a little sad.

Mikiko turned and continued running through the hall. She dodged past other students who were also making their way out of their final classes. She ran down a staircase and continued to make her way through the throngs of students. She saw Karen talking to Autumn in the hall. She waited until the two split up and she followed Karen at some distance. Karen exited through a side door. Mikiko followed and the two were alone outdoors.

"Karen." Miki called.

Karen turned and a sarcastic expression came onto her face. "What?"

"I have my father's osake, do you want it now?"

Karen looked around nervously, "Not here you stupid fuck."

"But I have it right here." Mikoko reached out her hand holding the coin towards Karen.

"What the?"

Karen's clothing fell to the ground with a small flump. There was no beam of light, no sound. Karen just disappeared.

Mikiko ran to the pile of clothing and rifled through it. She found Karen, completely naked and looking perplexed. Mikiko grabbed the tiny figure in her hand and quickly stuffed it into her backpack. She glanced around quickly and jogged home.

Mikiko looked around the house, checking that no one was home. Her parents were still at work. She went upstairs, into the bathroom and locked the door. She unzipped her backpack slowly and saw Karen lying there. She was alive and unharmed but she looked very confused. Mikiko reached down and pulled Karen from her backpack.

There she was. Tiny and naked. She was a little bigger than Sam's action-figures, not even doll-sized, but she looked more spectacularly real than any doll or action figure. She WAS real. Mikiko held Karen in her hands, her fingers wrapped around Karen's torso. She touched Karen's soft breast with her thumb, it felt softer and more delicate than anything Mikiko could remember.

Karen's facial expression was different than Mikiko had ever seen it. It was just stunned and blank.

"Karen? Are you... OK?" Mikiko asked grinning.

Karen's eyes focused on the enormous giantess cradling her in her hands. "Mikiko?"

Mikiko smiled and giggled.

"What's... going on... Mikiko?"

"I shrunk you down. I can do that. You shouldn't have been mean to me." Mikiko pouted sweetly.

Karen's face took on an expression of fear. "What? No, Miki. I was just messing with you. You know."

"Don't worry Karen, it's OK now." Mikiko said with false sincerity. "Everything is OK now!"

Karen started to comprehend Mikiko's awesome power and what situation she was in. She stared at Mikiko's face looking for some sign of what was coming next.

Mikiko's eyes grazed Karen's gorgeous body. Karen's skin was milky white and devoid of blemishes. Her body was stunningly curved with round tear drop breasts and perfect little nipples surrounded by perfect areolae. Her tummy was thin and soft and her thighs were thick and juicy. It was a body more attractive than the airbrushed porno pictures Mikiko stumbled upon on the internet. Karen really was the most attractive person Mikiko had ever seen.

Mikiko wanted to better experience Karen's amazing body. She lifted Karen to her mouth and pressed her large soft breasts up against her sensitive lips to better touch them. She felt the tiny nipples draw lines along her lips. Karen's weak little hands fought back against Mikiko's insurmountable strength. Mikiko opened her mouth and sucked very lightly on Karen's upper torso. She delicately licked the soft mounds of flesh.

Karen became afraid that Mikiko was going to bite her. Karen started to panic. She started to wriggle around and tried to pry herself free from Mikiko's unyielding grip. She was too afraid to speak, afraid that Mikiko would attack her if she said the wrong thing.

"Maybe we can still be friends." Mikiko cooed.

"Yes! I'll be your friend Mikiko!" Karen's voice cracked with fear. "I'm sorry for everything!" She frowned deeply and started to cry.

Mikiko's eyes flashed and she grinned. "You will be. But first, you're going to be my fuck toy!" She giggled.

Mikiko laid Karen down in the bathtub. The sheer smooth walls were completely unclimbable. Mikiko took off her shirt and bra revealing her cute perky little tits underneath. She then removed her skirt and panties which exposed her nearly-bald mound and her cute little pussy. Her belly was flat, her legs were thinly tapered, and her body formed a subtle hourglass shape. All over her skin had a delightful light olive-brown hue.

Karen tried to run away from Mikiko's hand but she wasn't able to. Mikiko took Karen and sat down on the toilet with the seat down. She leaned back leisurely and spread her legs wide.

"Have you ever seen a pussy this close before?" Mikiko asked provocatively.

Mikiko held Karen right up to her little pussy with one hand and spread her folds with her other hand. Mikiko's supple bright-pink cunt flesh glistened with moisture. A pleasant sweet smell filled Karen's lungs. Mikiko rubbed her little clit against Karen's nether regions. "It's a shame, your pussy is almost big enough to fuck." Mikiko laughed cutely.

"Try not to die just yet, OK? I'm going to enjoy this!" Mikiko shoved Karen head-first into her love cave and started to slowly slide her in and out.

Karen struggled to breathe inside Makiko. When Karen sucked in air she also got lungfulls of thick salty-sweet love juice. It was very warm. The great walls of Mikiko's vagina were smooth and moist and soft. They were soft as silk and wrapped around Karen's body snugly. The friction of Mikiko forcing Karen in and out of her sex box was starting to burn.

Mikiko bucked her hips slightly and tilted her head back with the pleasure she experienced. She thought of the horror and pain Karen must be enduring, struggling for breath, not knowing when she was going to die. The idea sent shivers of bliss through her body. Her pussy felt so good. Her face contorted painfully with pleasure. She began to thrust Karen into her cunt more rapidly.

Karen was being pounded in and out very quickly. Karen's lungs burned from lack of oxygen. The violent action wrenched her breasts up and down painfully. Her skin felt like it was blistering under the vigorous rubbing. Suddenly the walls started to press in on Karen very tightly. The pressure built and relaxed and built again. Her mind screamed in terror as she thought she was going to be crushed to death. The walls shuddered and liquid flowed as Mikiko orgasmed.

Mikiko pulled Karen from her still quivering, dripping pussy. Karen choked, coughed up gunk, and sucked in air. She gasped and hacked trying to catch her breath. Karen's blond hair was wet and sticky from Mikiko's fluids. Her skin was flushed and her entire body was covered in a thick moist film.

"You look so pretty, Karen!" Mikiko snickered delightfully.

Mikiko hated Karen very much. She wanted to hurt Karen, to make her suffer. She wanted to see and taste Karen's blood. She wanted to eat Karen's voluptuous body and turn her into poo.

Mikiko held Karen up to her face. Mikiko shook her head to displace the black curtain of her hair out of her face. She smiled at Karen. It was a warm tight little smile that didn't show Mikiko's teeth, a smile that should have come often to Mikiko's youthful and attractive face, but tragically rarely appeared. Mikiko giggled a little and glanced off to the side.

"I'm getting hungry." Mikiko said with a pained expression. "Your body looks so delicious." Mikiko licked her lips with vulgar delight. "Itadakimasu!" Mikiko squealed nasally.

Then she opened her mouth and placed Karen within feet-first until her thick juicy thighs were lined up with Mikiko's teeth. Mikiko sucked lightly on Karen's legs. They tasted mildly salty and were warm.

Karen let out a little shriek and her face showed an expression of absolute horror as her legs were placed inside Mikiko's warm wet mouth. She pleaded, "Please Miki, don't do it. I'll do anything!" And her face looked as if she might cry.

A wicked smile changed Mikiko's expression and with Karen's legs muffling her speech she said, "You won't kick me ever again."

Karen's face again took on an expression of utmost terror and she kicked her legs wildly within Mikiko's mouth. She tried to fold her legs up and out of Mikiko's maw but Mikoko pushed up firmly with her tongue and clamped Karen's legs against the roof of her mouth. She began to close her teeth around Karen's supple thighs. Mikiko's expression was that of a happy, innocently laughing girl who is preparing to bite down on a moist, delicious hot dog.

Karen desperately pounded with all her strength on Mikiko's teeth with her clenched fists. She tried to wiggle her hips free and she kicked her legs but escape was hopeless. Everything felt like a dream, unreal. Karen knew that she would wake up and she'd be back in bed and have to go to school soon.

Mikiko barely felt Karen's weak and pathetic struggles. Instead, Mikiko felt her heart racing with excitement and the moisture from her pussy flowing down her leg. She decided to finger her clitoris as she prepared to punish Karen properly. With one hand holding Karen to her mouth and the other touching her love bead, she started to put pressure on Karen's thighs with her teeth.

To Karen's tiny body, Mikiko's front teeth were dull rounded surfaces. They pinched down on the tops and bottoms of Karen's soft thighs with increasing pressure. She saw the shape of her legs distort under the increasing pressure of Mikiko's teeth. The pressure slowly became painful, then grew into severe pain. Karen started to scream wildly and irrationally. The pain broke her willpower and ravaged her mind. Karen's body jolted and she felt an incredible surge of pain as she watched her own left femur suddenly give under the incredible stress. Karen felt the horrible crunching and grinding vibration as Mikiko's teeth crushed bone to bits. She grabbed at her leg without thinking and her own screaming became more shrill, signifying her utter agony. Karen's back arched from the pain of her torture. The next moment Mikiko's incredible jaw cracked Karen's right femur and Mikiko's teeth were able to close together tightly. The soft skin of Karen's thighs burst and blood gushed forth. Karen's suffered incredibly and she broke out in a cold sweat. She felt chills and waves of extreme nausea ripped through her. She couldn't move her legs. Karen's blood stained Mikiko's moist white teeth a pretty pink and it streamed down to her lower lip.

Mikiko felt an incredible growing sense of power she had never experienced before. The ability to inflict pain without any chance of repercussion. She fumbled for a nearby hairbrush to use as a makeshift dildo. She stuck the handle end into her pussy and proceeded to pleasure herself more thoroughly.

Karen's blood tasted sweet and metallic on Mikiko's tongue. She bit down with great force and slowly tore Karen's body away from her clenched teeth. Mikiko looked at the red stumps where Karen's luscious thighs used to taper down beautifully. Her flesh hung raggedly and jagged white shards of bone protruded from the bloody gore. Karen's skin was turning pale and her body draped powerlessly to her right in Mikiko's hand. "Awww. That hurt didn't it?" Mikiko giggled.

Mikiko moved Karen's beautiful legs around in her mouth with her tongue and then chewed on them again. An electric shock of pleasure jolted her pussy and her mouth as she heard Karen's little bones snap again. Mikiko's heart pounded hard and wildly within her breast. The taste of Karen's legs was surprisingly delicious. Mikiko stared at Karen's bleeding stumps as she chewed up her legs. She chomped until all the bone was broken into dust and she swallowed Karen's legs with an audible gulp. The legs that had kicked Mikiko so hatefully earlier today were now mush slowly digesting in her belly. "Oishii!" Mikiko was hungry for more.

Blood poured down from Karen's leg stumps, down Mikiko's wrist and splattered onto her naked little tits. Karen's skin was looking very pale now. She was losing a lot of blood and would start passing out soon. Mikiko brought the stumps to her lips and licked them, tasting Karen's yummy blood. She stuck the bleeding stumps into her mouth and sucked on them lightly. Blood flowed more quickly onto Mikiko's tongue and she swallowed it down. Mikiko was nearing a mountain of a climax.

Karen halfheartedly draped her hands on Mikiko's lips. She had no strength left. She was in utter agony, her skin tingled all over and felt sweaty and extremely cold. She felt like she would vomit from the pain, and she knew with absolute certainty that she was going to die. She whispered inaudibly, "please." She might have pissed herself but she couldn't tell.

At that moment Mikiko looked up at her own reflection in the bathroom mirror. She noticed the blood running down the corners of her cute lips and pouring down on to her budding breasts. The feeling of glorious powerful triumph and lust upon viewing her own savage hot little body overwhelmed her. She shoved Karen completely within her mouth and turned both hands to pleasuring herself. She fingered her clit with one hand, worked the hairbrush with another, and tasted Karen's body in her mouth. Her tongue repositioned Karen within her mouth and she bit again. Mikiko felt spongy resistance and heard a soft crunching sound as her teeth mashed diagonally through Karen's torso. Karen's ribs instantly snapped and her heart, lungs, and liver were crushed. Blood flowed freely from her body. Karen's last thoughts before she blacked out and died were of her terrible pain and what a horrible way to go this was.

Mikiko's tongue was overwhelmed with delicious meaty flavor. For two minutes she chewed Karen's body into a fine mush. There were no more bones, there was only chewy flesh and brain and guts. The texture was like chewing gum now and it stimulated Mikiko's mouth muscles as the taste stimulated her tongue. Mikiko giggled and smiled at her own reflection in the mirror as she chewed open-mouthed. The gore even looked just like pink chewing gum. She continued to stimulate her clit and thrust the hairbrush handle into her cunt rapidly. Again and again she chewed and she came closer and closer to orgasm.

Mikiko swallowed Karen's mashed and destroyed body as she climaxed. She felt the mangled meat traveling down her throat and plop into her tummy as she blacked out from the pure bliss of a shuddering orgasm.


Mikiko revived moments later feeling incredibly satisfied. Blood trickled down from the corners of her mouth and her cute chest was splotched with Karen's bright red blood. She appeared ravishingly beautiful, an image of ferocious unrestrained lust. Not only had she experienced the best orgasm ever, but she felt powerful and successful and she had just destroyed and DEVOURED her worst enemy. This was the best day in Mikiko's life.