- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Mikiko captures Autumn but has a little problem along the way.

"Glory unto those exalted by Mikiko. Woe betide those who dare defy her."

Mikiko woke the next day feeling energetic and content. She showered, regretfully washing Karen's blood stains away. She had worn the blood and let it dry overnight on her tits as an obscene ornament to her might. Returning to her room, she picked up the ancient coin and threaded a thin golden chain through one of its triangular holes so she could wear it like a pendant. Then she dressed, ate a small breakfast, grabbed her backpack and went out.

She felt refreshed. All of her enemies were dead except for Autumn. Mikiko needn't ever tolerate another foe, she was the most powerful girl at school, possibly in the world. Perhaps best of all, that delicious orgasm last night had freshened her thinking and broken down walls of impossibility.

She nearly skipped to school, feeling the cool fall breeze and delighting in the brilliant sunlight. Humming to herself, she breathed the fresh air. Trees dappled spots of light onto the sidewalk and the sun warmed her face pleasantly. She sighed. "It's such a beautiful morning, Karen. It's sad that you'll never see such a pretty day ever again." She spoke lightheartedly and smiled at the sun. "Was your death very painful? What's it like being turned into my poo?" Her tummy gurgled and she giggled happily. Before, Mikiko had only enjoyed the night, she had never appreciated the morning. She superstitiously attributed the change in feeling to the consumption of Karen, as if Karen's spirit was now within her and not simply her mutilated digested corpse. Mikiko was both now, the night and the day.

Approaching the school Mikiko saw police cars parked in front. Mikiko didn't immediately realize the significance of this. She climbed the steps to the front entrance of the school and suddenly halted, in shock at what she saw. Mrs. Clarkson was pointing at her through the glass doors, talking to a police officer. They were both looking right at her.

"Shit." Mikiko cursed to herself. They couldn't possibly know, could they? Mikiko's mind raced and she froze, not knowing what to do. Could she run? Probably wouldn't be a good idea. If she had to escape it would be a lot smarter to use the coin. She reached to her chest and gripped the source of her power tightly in her hand.

The officer walked over to the door and opened it for her. He spoke indifferently. "Come on in Miss Funayama. Some men down from the FBI want ta talk to you in the principal's office." Furrowing his brow, he glanced up at her and made eye contact. "About yesterday."

A lump formed in Mikiko's throat. "OK," she replied. What do they know? How COULD they know anything? She allowed the officer to lead her to the waiting detectives.

The principal Mr. Reed, Mikiko's student counselor Mrs. Mitchell, and two unknown men, presumably the detectives, were sitting at a small round desk. They all turned to greet her.

"Here she is." The officer who had greeted her at the door left the room.

One of the men stood up. "Detective Hayes, FBI. You're Mikiko Funayama?" He held out his hand to shake hers.

"Yea," she replied with slight hesitation. Her small hand was sweaty holding the coin. She unclenched it and shook his hand. She prepared to use the coin if needed.

"I'm here with Detective Rice," he gestured at the other man. "We were told you had a run-in with your teacher, Mr. Krucible yesterday."

Mikiko paused and her mind raced. Had someone overheard Mr. Krucible screaming at her, or did someone know even more? Her heart sank as she realized she might have to kill these people. She didn't know what to say. She grunted, "Uh, yea?"

"We found Mr. Krucible's clothing articles in the Science Hall girl's lavatory. There we also found some blood-stained towels stuffed into the trash bin. Your classmate, Samantha Briggs, says you told her you were attacked by Mr. Krucible yesterday. Can you tell us what happened between you and Mr. Krucible, Miss Funayama?" He tilted his head and his partner prepared to write in a notepad.

It was Sam.

Mrs. Mitchell piped up, noticing Mikiko's apparent trepidation, "It's alright dear. Mr. Krucible won't hurt you any more. These men are here to help."

Mikiko understood. Mr. Krucible was missing. She had told Samantha that Mr. Krucible had attacked her during Chemistry class. Had she told Sam any more details? Mikiko didn't think so.

"Uh... he shouted at me because I wasn't in class?" She unintentionally made it into a question and gave a little half smile, as if offering the response for the adults' approval. She noticed her mistake and quickly continued, "but he didn't do anything to me." Mikiko's explanation didn't sound convincing even to herself.

"He didn't touch you or hurt you in any way?" the investigator asked urgently. Mikiko's counselor looked at her meaningfully.

"No. He was just really mean, you know? He yelled at me but he never hurt me." The half-truth allowed Mikiko to sound more confident and collected this time.

The FBI agent still seemed to think Mikiko might be protecting Mr. Krucible.

Mikiko improvised. "Did Mr. Krucible kill himself or something?" She tried to make herself sound concerned.

"No..." The agent thought for a moment, looked down and sighed, "We have reason to believe Mr. Krucible may have kidnapped your classmate, Karen Rothschild. If there's anything you can remember about Mr. Krucible's behavior yesterday it may very well help save her life."

The other agent interjected a little angrily, "Fred, don't pressure the girl. Mr. Krucible is the criminal here."

The detective looked at his partner, irritated by his obstruction.

The other shoe had dropped. Mikiko understood it all now. "Karen has been kidnapped? That's horrible!" She laid it on thick.

"Is there anything at all you can remember Miss Funayama? Anything Mr. Krucible said or did yesterday that you found unusual?"

"Ummmm... When he walked away I think he mumbled something like 'better get the girl'," Mikiko lied pretty convincingly.

The two detectives looked at each other.

"Do you remember anything else?"

"No. He was walking away so I couldn't hear him real well." Mikiko summed it up with a little smile. "I'm sorry that I can't help you more."

"Alright, but if you remember anything else please tell one of your teachers or one of the officers here so they can contact us."

"I will. I hope Karen's OK." The danger was over and she enjoyed this last little lie. Never in a million years would these men suspect cute little Mikiko for both deaths. It was fun fooling adults.

"You can go now dear." Mrs. Mitchell said.

Mikiko stood up and left the office. She placed her backpack down on the floor outside the door and pretended to be looking for something. She listened intently.

"No leads huh."

"No, and his car is still parked in the lot. How could he have stripped himself naked, left the building with hundreds of other students, striped the GIRL naked in front of those students, and kidnapped her on foot without being seen by a single person?"

"He probably had clothes stashed in the bathroom, maybe some sort of disguise, maybe one for the girl too. He could have also had more than one vehicle. Maybe parked one here a few nights ago and went back to get the other."

"No, he only had one car. Working with an accomplice is not normal MO, either. How could he strip and put the disguise on the girl while hundreds of students watched? It doesn't make any sense." There was a pause. "What about the blood sample?"

"We haven't gotten a report back from the lab yet. They should call soon." Another pause. "Hey, the police are checking the premises and surrounding homes and structures, right? What if he's still here?"

"He's not in the school, we've checked that thoroughly. Officers are going door to door right now."

"Mr. Hayes, there's a call for you." A woman's voice. A pause.

"Uh huh. WHAT?! Yea. Right. God damn it." Mikiko heard the phone click. "That was the lab."

Mikiko's heart stopped. What would they think if they identified the smashed remains of a miniature human body?

The man spoke again. "They said the sample had tiny bone structures, organs, skin, and brain matter. They think it was a rat."

"Christ."

"They're having some problems with their equipment, so they're going to get back to us later today. Doesn't seem like it's from Krucible or Rothschild."

"Shit."


Mikiko sat down in her English class, again right next to her friend Sammy. A substitute teacher filled in for Mr. Krucible. He spoke briefly to the class and implored them to speak up if they knew anything about the whereabouts of their old teacher.

Mikiko asked Sam accusingly, "you told them?"

"I had to Miki! I didn't know if he might have hurt you. I couldn't stand to think of it!" Sammy sounded sad. "He didn't hurt you did he?"

"No." Mikiko was satisfied with this explanation. That was just like Sam. There was no secrecy with her, but she was a good friend.

"What happened anyways, do you know what's going on? I hear they have an amber alert out for Karen..." Sam asked.

Mikiko didn't think she'd ever be able to tell Sam the truth. "I don't know. Maybe Mr. Krucible kidnapped Karen."

Sammy gasped and held her hand to her lips, the naive reaction was almost comical.

Mikiko asked, "Did you tell anyone about the coin?"

"No. Why would I?"

"I just wondered." Mikiko paused. "Please don't tell anyone. I wouldn't want to have to give it to a museum or anything. Look, I made a necklace out of it." She smiled and held it up for Samantha to see.

"It's very pretty Miki-chan. It looks nice on you." Sam smiled.

Mikiko looked around for Autumn. She was sitting in the back with an empty seat next to her. Autumn was frowning and occasionally wiped her eyes. She seemed aimless without Karen's constant domineering guidance. Autumn glanced around, searching hopefully for someone to be Karen for her. Autumn's life support was cut off, there was no one to protect her from what was to come.

Seeing Autumn made Mikiko remember the previous night. Her mouth watered and her loins ached. She looked at Autumn and imagined what tortures she might inflict on the grieving girl. Mikiko smiled and Autumn chose that moment to glance in Mikiko's direction. Autumn scowled at Mikiko, but her eyes and lips betrayed her true pain and suffering.


When school let out, Mikiko stalked Autumn as she had Karen. Only Autumn didn't seem to want to go anywhere. The girl wandered aimlessly inside the school, going from place to place while crowds of students left the school.

"Go somewhere you bitch," Mikiko growled silently.

Finally Autumn wandered into an art classroom, she picked up a student-made pottery piece. She was alone.

"Autumn." Mikiko spoke sweetly.

Autumn jumped and swung around. "What do you want bitch?" She glared at Mikiko angrily.

"I know where Karen is. I can show you."

"You lie! Fucking slut!" Autumn shrieked and charged Mikiko like an insane person.

Mikiko simply lifted the pendant and Autumn's clothes toppled to the ground.

Mikiko heard a muffled gasp behind her. She turned around quickly and saw Andy from her chemistry class staring at her with his mouth agape.

"No." Mikiko mouthed the words sadly. "I'm sorry."

Andy backed away slowly. "Miki..."

Mikiko lifted the pendant and closed her eyes. She heard a small flump of cloth.

She gathered her two tiny classmates and stuffed them both into her backpack and made her way out of school.


Andy awoke in a strange dim room filled with stale air. The room rocked and shook regularly. Some walls were hard and plasticy and others were made of fabric, like a tent. Sometimes the walls shifted around a bit so he had to be careful where he stood. He noticed the other occupant. Autumn, one of his classmates, laid stark naked in front of him. Andy couldn't help but notice her nice round breasts and thick thighs, both of which jiggled with the room vibrations. Her hair was auburn, straight, and cut short. Her other hair was neat and smooth looking. Her legs were splayed and Andy saw every part of her.

Andy too was naked in this strange place and his erection grew at the sight of the naked girl. It was the first girl he had ever seen nude in person and he had to resist advancing on her unconscious body. He was concerned about his own body but the primitive urges flowed through him more strongly than his shame.

Suddenly Autumn came to and glanced around frightened. She pulled her legs together and covered her breasts with an arm and screamed "Pervert! Help! Hellllllp!"

"Shut up, stupid." Andy spoke scornfully.

"You shut up, pervert! Oh God, you better not have taken advantage of me." Autumn struggled backwards and into a standing position while still trying to cover her privates. "My brother is going to beat the shit out of you if my dad doesn't shoot you first!"

"I didn't do anything! Don't you remember what happened?" He was already exhausted and his erection was dying.

Autumn's face communicated her sudden remembrance. Her anger redirected. "That bitch! That fucking bitch! She has Karen! Mikiko is the kidnapper!" She screamed loudly as if someone would come to their aid. She forgot to stop covering her tits in her fist pounding anger. She noticed Andy again. "Don't look at me." Her face dripped with disgust.

"What are we going to do?" Andy asked pathetically.

"You have to get us out of here and get the cops!" Autumn spoke with mild hysteria.


Andy sat facing away so Autumn would stop calling him 'pervert' and he silently thought to himself. He had been following Mikiko as he often did, trying to build up the courage to ask her out on a date, or to a dance, or just to break into some random conversation. He hadn't thought at all of what Mikiko was doing. Andy began to accept where they were, in Mikiko's backpack. He wondered if Autumn knew and if Mikiko was heading home.

The idea of riding in Mikiko's backpack made her seem an untouchable goddess, on a completely different plane from Andy. Andy had always loved Mikiko from afar, and now his love could never equal what she actually deserved. If this was true Andy would turn his love into worship. He would grovel and kiss her feet. He was obsessed with Mikiko, and so didn't spend a moment considering his potential danger.

Autumn spoke up. "Look, I have a plan."

Andy looked at Autumn.

"I didn't say look AT me."

Andy looked down.

"When that bitch opens the zipper I'm going to make a run for it. I want you to distract her while I go get help."

"What? How do you expect to get away? How would I distract her? WHY would I do that? You don't even think do you?" Andy was increasingly frustrated with Autumn. He hated her, it was his first real conversation with her and he already hated her. He thought maybe he should rape her just to shut her up.

"Are you a man or what? I'm not going to--" Autumn stopped. The room had stopped moving. They could hear something moving around the roof. The ceiling opened up letting in light, and they saw Mikiko's huge brown eyes peering down at them. A massive hand felt its way downwards and grabbed Autumn and another hand grabbed Andy. Autumn kicked and screamed and waved her hands around but it didn't make any difference. Andy just tried to maintain his balance in Mikiko's delicate hand.

Mikiko set them both down on the ledge of a bathtub. Escape from there was not possible unless you were willing to take a 20 foot drop and try to make a run for it.

Mikiko glanced at Andy for a moment then looked away. Butterflies flew in Andy's stomach and he began to worry. "Andy..." Mikiko's voice squeaked. "I'll get you something to wear."

Autumn shouted, "Get me something too you bitch!"

Mikiko ignored Autumn. She went away for a while and came back with a doll's dress. She handed it carefully to Andy without looking directly at him. "Put it on."

"Th-Thank you." Andy's face burned. He was a little sad that Mikiko didn't want to see him naked. The dress didn't fit well and it felt more like being draped in a rough rug than normal clothing, but it did cover his shame.

"Get me some clothes too you bitch!" Autumn yelled. She clenched her arms rigidly at her sides and her tits trembled at her outrage.

Andy stood calmly, observing Mikiko.

"Andy," Mikiko squirmed a bit but then looked stern and sad, "I'm sorry for this but you shouldn't have followed me. I... didn't want to have to do this. I can't let you go free. You'll have to stay here with me." Her voice was flat.

"Miki..." Andy smiled. "It's OK." Andy wanted to scream that it was the best day of his life, and he would love living with Mikiko, but he was afraid of how Mikiko might reply.

Autumn shrieked, "What the FUCK? How can you say that to that bitch? She kidnapped Karen and our teacher. She kidnapped me and you! She's the kidnapper the FBI is after! What the fuck is wrong with you, you idiot?" She started towards Andy.

"Autumn!" Mikiko's voice commanded. Autumn froze. "If you want to see Karen again so much I'll show you her!"

Mikiko's powerful voice had blown the anger out of Autumn. "OK... good. That's all I want."

Mikiko turned her back to Autumn and Andy and slid her cute panties over her smooth little rump and thighs, down to her ankles. Her ass was completely exposed. Andy's eyes were completely fixed on Mikiko's butt. Those gigantic slabs of soft tanned flesh jiggled as Mikiko positioned herself above the pair of shrunken students. He absorbed the sight greedily. The image was seared into his mind as his member hardened under the doll dress.

"I'll show you where... WHAT your precious Karen is now!" Mikiko's voice betrayed a hint of her immense suppressed pleasure. She reached back and spread her lean ass cheeks to reveal her tight little asshole. A little squeak emanated from it. Autumn gagged on the air, but Andy breathed it in deeply. Andy's reaction was unconscious and contradictory to what he thought he knew about himself. He savored the smell, he sucked it in as he appreciated Mikiko's cute pink anus. It was incredible. He couldn't believe he was looking at Mikiko's body, so close and with so much detail. He wanted to touch it, he wanted to lick it, and he wanted to fuck it.

Mikiko's majestic anus puckered. Wet sloppy sounds popped from her poo chute. A giant solid brown turd slid wetly from Mikiko's poophole. The shit stimulated Mikiko's anus as it moved through, she started to flick her clit with one hand. Autumn gagged and choked uncontrollably.

Andy didn't understand what was going on in his mind. He couldn't stand the sight of feces. He nearly vomited if he had to plunge a toilet. Mikiko's poop was different... Her butt was beautiful, her shit was beautiful, everything about her was beautiful. The odor filled his lungs like that of a delicious meal. Maybe it was Mikiko's shit stench that caused Andy's eyes to water, but to him the experience was cathartic.

"Here she... comes." Mikiko grunted cutely, straining. The great mass of brown matter hung to her anus momentarily, swinging there, then it slammed down on the edge of the bathtub with an incredible plop. Juice ran down from the great turd. The air was suffocating with its stench.

Autumn vomitted violently over the edge. "Oh God," she cried between heaves.

"That's your friend Karen," Mikiko said proudly. "I bit off her fat legs and then I chewed her to bits and swallowed her. Your friend is dead, and she was delicious!"

Autumn repeated "Oh God. Oh God. Oh God." She had noted the white shards of bone that protruded from parts of the huge steaming dump. There was no doubt that the shit log was all that was left of beautiful Karen. Autumn sucked in rancid air between dry heaves, she doubled up.

Mikiko teased Autumn. "She felt sooo good to shit out, it felt sooo good when her bones stimulated my anus, mmmm." Mikiko reached back and slapped her ass hard. "It was almost as good as chewing her up, the taste of her yummy blood and the sound of her bones SNAPPING. CRUNCH! You'll never know how good Karen tasted. Her meat was so nice and chewy." Mikiko's expression was pained as she licked her lips. She relished every word and the devastating effect it was having on Autumn.

Mikiko was in an aggressive mood, "What do you think Andy? Can you stand that bitch Autumn?"

"She wasn't nice to me on the ride over." Andy replied enthusiastically.

"Figures, unpleasant CUNT." She glared at the cowering and shivering Autumn. Autumn didn't reply.

Andy glowed at the implied alliance.

"How do you want to die, Autumn?" Mikiko asked pleasantly. "What do you think Andy? How should I put that bitch out of her misery?"

Andy's heart thumped. Mikiko's cute voice uttering such horrible things was driving him mad with lust. His desire for Mikiko made him assimilate her thoughts. Autumn was a bitch, she did deserve to die. She wasn't a person, she was just the girl Mikiko and him were going to kill together. Together.

Mikiko didn't wait for Andy to reply, she continued on. "Should I splatter you with my ass? Should I drown you in piss? Maybe I should slap your guts out against my cute titties. No. You don't deserve such a spectacular death. You should just get squished under my foot like a pathetic bug. Yeah. The death of a worthless piece of shit who is completely powerless. So humiliating! I'm going to crush you to death!"

"D-Do it Miki." Andy's body shook and he lifted up his dress and started to stroke his cock. He was going to be an accomplice to the murder of Autumn Carrington, and he was excited about it.

She lifted up her heavenly foot above Autumn. To Andy it hovered about 5 feet in the air.

Autumn began to scramble along the bathtub ledge, crawling. It was too late. Mikiko's soft foot pinned Autumn down. Autumn wailed miserably, the cry of a dying animal.

Mikiko was stimulating herself thoroughly now, as was Andy. They both watched the girl trapped by the massive adorable foot. Andy reveled in Mikiko's absolute power. She truly was a Goddess, and about to inflict divine punishment.

Then Mikiko shifted her gaze. She began to watch Andy, who was watching her foot, jacking off. A new thrill filled Mikiko and shot bullets of hot pleasure through her pussy. Her nipples tingled and turned to hot little diamonds of sensitivity.

Andy watched closely as Mikiko's cute delicate toes pressed down a little on Autumn, who would scream horribly, then Mikiko would let up and Autumn would go back to sobbing softly. His excitement built moment by moment. Mikiko teased Autumn this way over and over. Andy could hear Mikiko fiddling with her sex, building herself to orgasm as he did. Her foot shook slightly with the movements.

Mikiko continued to watch Andy. She watched his lips and his little gasps for air and how he hung his tongue out. She watched him pleasure himself at the sight of her own power. She imitated the motion of his hand stroking his penis with the tips of her fingers on her tiny clitoris, trying to imagine his specific pleasure. Their excitement was utterly tied.

Mikiko pressed her foot down hard on Autumn. Andy heard the great crunches of Autumn's shattering bones. He watched as the pink-red mushy gore spread out with great popping and squishing sounds from under Mikiko's tender foot. He saw the mush slop up between Mikiko's delicious toes and spread over top of them. He watched the thick layer of carnage press out from under Mikiko's gentle foot and slosh towards Andy. It seemed smooth and shiny and wet.

Andy and Mikiko orgasmed simultaneously, apocalyptic rapturous orgasms that blinded and deafened them. They slammed head first into a brick wall of concentrated bliss. Their hips bucked in unison, Andy shot his load on Mikiko's foot and Mikiko's cunt sprayed droplets everywhere.

Mikiko almost fainted from the pleasure, but caught herself. She lifted her foot from the crushed girl slowly. Both Andy and Mikiko heard the wet sound of Autumn's guts unsticking from Mikiko's supple foot. Andy saw the stretched and hanging remains that still clung to the bottom of Mikiko's foot and the bathtub simultaneously. Mikiko pressed down again and human mush again squirted out from underneath. She slid her foot around a little and them slapped it against the surface with satisfying wet plops. Mikiko was putting on a little snuff show for Andy. She giggled at the thought.

Andy looked up at Mikiko's face. Mikiko looked into Andy's eyes. They had shared this precious moment together. It was special. And then the moment was gone and incredible awkwardness sank in. Mikiko broke the gaze.

Mikiko wiped up what was left of Karen and Autumn. Shit and slop. She dumped them unceremoniously into the toilet and flushed.

The thrill of bearing witness to Mikiko's erotic power abated within Andy. He couldn't bring himself to speak to Mikiko now. If he professed his love and Mikiko rejected him she might just snuff him out too, one insult after another. He realized that he and Mikiko hadn't needed to really interact when Autumn was still alive. They had been unified in their hatred and blood lust. Now that Autumn was gone, what did they have? Doubt crept into Andy's heart. What if his coincidental presence had been a lucky mistake. Surely it had been. He had come onto the foot of a Goddess at the sight of her invoked wrath. How could a Goddess love Andy? Even the strongest man would pale before her might.

Mikiko had savored the enjoyment she was able to provide to Andy. She thought about what the experience had meant to her. It was fun to make a guy ejaculate over something as easy and simple as stepping with her foot. She felt another kind of power. Andy's climax had confirmed her sexiness to herself.

What was Andy to her? Sure he was cute, but he wasn't exactly bursting with confidence. He wasn't dripping with masculinity. He was the guy she had thought about when she was still Mikiko the meek. Mikiko could have any man in the world now. She could have ALL the men in the world. The thought aroused her. Either way, she wanted to test her feelings for Andy. She thought of a good way to have some fun.