- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In the stunning conclusion to Mjolnir I we learn what happens to the young lovers Andy and Mikiko. Is Andy already dead? Will he yet die? Read on to find out.

"Andy!"

A voice.

"Andy! Please!"

A girl's voice, frightened and very close. A voice he knew. It stirred something, he didn't want to drift any longer. He wanted to wake. Andy opened his eyes.

"Mikiko..." his voice was weak.

Andy was lying on his back and Mikiko supported herself above him. Her soft face was so close to his that her hair fell all around his vision like a curtain. All he could see was Mikiko. Tears dropped from Mikiko's eyes and splashed onto Andy's cheeks. She collapsed on top of Andy and hugged him desperately. He felt her all along his body and he realized that he was his normal size again.

"Oh thank God," sobbed Mikiko. She rubbed her face against his and buried it in his shoulder, squeezing him tightly.

Andy couldn't stand the thought of Mikiko sad. He said, "No, Mikiko... Thank you."

"What?" Mikiko couldn't accept him turning the tables. She hated herself.

Andy felt Mikiko shake her head. He groggily draped his arms around Mikiko and held her. Strength crept back into his body. He felt the softness of her skin as he ran his hands down to the small of her back. He was happy.

Mikiko made an effort to look at Andy with her sad eyes. "I'm so sorry. I didn't-" She frowned.

Andy spoke reassuringly, "Don't apologize. I love you Mikiko. I've always loved you."

She started to sob achingly, "I don't deserve your love. After what I've done... I made you feel bad... I almost killed..." Her frown crushed Andy's heart.

Andy's face grew serious but he smiled, "Mikiko. I love you. I LOVE YOU. You hear me? You shouldn't be the one apologizing." He shook his head as best as he could underneath the girl. He felt brave and happy and unlike how he had ever felt before. He spoke quickly, "I thank God for YOU." He wanted to shock her out of grief, "I thank God for Mikiko's beautiful feet and for Mikiko's hot anus and for Mikiko's tight wet pussy. I enjoyed everything I saw today, EVERYTHING! I LIVE for you." He stopped for a moment. "I thank God that I was there to be captured so we could finally meet." He shifted the conversation, "I just hope that you feel the same..."

Mikiko looked at Andy, wiped her tears awkwardly with her wrists and blushed brightly. "I love you too Andy," squeaked Mikiko. Her eyes tried to escape Andy's gaze. She smiled. "I love Andy more than anything or anyone in the world."

Andy suddenly remembered that he was naked when he felt the tip of his penis pressing between Mikiko's thighs, but he didn't react. He enjoyed the feeling. He savored Mikiko's normal girl-sized thighs wrapped around his manhood. He had never been more completely content.

They lied in embrace for some time, feeling each others' bodies but not moving. They kissed.

She had to ask, "What about Autumn... and Karen?"

"They were jerks, but I wouldn't care if they were the best people in the world. You're Mikiko and we're together. That is more important than other people."

"But... wasn't it wrong?" Finding Andy had stimulated feelings deep within Mikiko. She felt actual remorse that neither girl would have what Mikiko had in Andy now, but she also wanted Andy to tell her she was just.

"I know they wouldn't ever accept us, if people knew. Does it matter? With your power-"

"But-" Mikiko interrupted.

"Don't you see? Have you ever heard of anything like this, like your power? It doesn't matter what they think. You're beyond all of them, you could rule the world. What we have is more important than what anyone thinks."

She was silent. Andy's words made her feel better. She had him and that was all that mattered.

Andy started again, "You know, when you shrunk me, besides looking at your body," he sort of nodded his head embarrassedly, "I just hoped that you would love me like I love you, but I realized Mikiko is above that. I knew I would happily give my body to Mikiko and become her poop, because I understand Mikiko is better than all of us. She is truly a Goddess and our needs are nothing compared to her most fickle whim. All of-"

Mikiko playfully bit Andy on the nose and laughed. "Thank you Andy, but you shouldn't have thought that. That was all for Autumn and... well..." she blushed a little, "I wanted to have fun with you and I didn't know how. I don't want to rule you. I love you."

She thought for a while then spoke up again, "Andy... I need to make it up to you. I need to reward you for putting up with me. What do you want?"

"Well... we could..." Andy sheepishly glanced down along their naked bodies with a comically exaggerated frown.

She laughed happily, "Not just yet Andy. I have an idea, I want to put on a show for you. What would you like to see?"

He thought for a long while, just holding her close. "I wish..." he looked extremely embarrassed, "I wish I could have watched you chew up Karen." His face turned so red Mikiko thought it might explode.

Mikiko bugged out her eyes and hooped with laughter. "You're so bad!" She smiled at Andy wickedly. She nodded her head and smiled cutely, "I think I could do that for you Andy."

"But wait, Miki, who-"

"Don't worry. I know just the right people."

Andy looked a little concerned. Had he just signed the death warrants of innocent people? Yet the greater part of Andy wanted to see Mikiko do it, no matter who it was. He yearned to watch Mikiko while he was unafraid.

She got up and dressed. "Please relax. I'll be quick." When Mikiko was ready she took her coin and backpack and ran off.

Andy waited, lying naked on Mikiko's bed. About an hour passed and Andy started to become a little worried. His mind drifted into all sorts of irrational fears. He got up and walked around and looked at the feminine room. There was a notebook standing open at her desk. He looked at it and saw his name. She had loved him more than he knew. He had been a fool not to talk to her earlier, but perhaps this way was better. It was certainly an amazing way to learn about a girl. Just then he heard the front door of Mikiko's house slam and little running footsteps approaching outside the door.

"I'm back Andy!" she called pleasantly. She came in carrying her backpack and she set it down. "Come, sit on the floor with me," Mikiko beckoned him. When Andy had sat down she stood in front of him and slid off her skirt and delicate panties and removed her blouse.

Andy felt the blood pumping to his crotch and his penis hardened again at the sight of the super cute Mikiko undressing just for him. He watched Mikiko remove her bra and then she was completely naked. She laid all her clothing neatly on her bed and she folded her legs, sitting down Japanese style right in front of Andy. She was graceful, elegant, and composed, revealing a calm nature Andy had never seen before. Her shining black hair flowed over her tender shoulders. Her thighs were perfectly smooth and she sat up straight, amplifying her curves.

Mikiko pulled her backpack between them and opened it slowly with delicate fingers. She reached into the bag and lifted out a tiny person and placed him down. She went back to the bag and removed another man, and another, and finally there was a girl. They were all Andy and Mikiko's age but shrunken as Andy and the rest had been. Recognition kicked in and Andy suddenly knew the students, he was used to seeing these people in their clothes. Fear boiled up and stabbed through Andy's mind. It was Brad, Chad, Jeremy, and Kristen. These four were Andy's constant tormentors at school. They teased him relentlessly and he hated them and feared them.

Noticing Andy's expression Mikiko placed her hand over his and squeezed. She smiled at Andy. "Now you'll get revenge and we can have fun together." Mikiko knew. Somehow she knew the people Andy hated most.

Mikiko did understand. She had watched helplessly when bullies attacked Andy. It made her sad, but she used to be afraid Andy would reject her, just as Andy was afraid too. She had watched and hated these people for their insults and torture. Andy was better than them and she felt his shame and sadness. She did it for Andy. After killing Karen and Autumn she was freed, and soon Andy would be too.

The crowd of four started to wake and shake off their confusion.

Brad stood and despite being naked between the two giants he seemed cocksure and confident. He gazed at Andy lazily. "Hey... it's that, what's his name... Starts with an A... Oh I remember, ANDY THE FAG." He laughed mockingly. He seemed completely unaware of where he was and the obvious danger he risked. Maybe he thought he was dreaming or maybe he had no control over his sociopathic personality. The other three little classmates seemed to think Brad's big mouth might get them all killed. They weren't wrong.

Brad turned around and looked at Mikiko calmly sitting naked and towering above him. "Whoa! Hey flat chest, why don't you just undo whatever magic you did back there, ditch this fag, and I'll let you sucka sucka me rong time."

Without flinching, Mikiko reached out and crushed Brad's skull between two of her fingers with the slightest effort. His brain burst and oozed out through Mikiko's deadly vice grip. She let go and his body remained standing for a few moments while blood ran down his naked chest. He slowly toppled backwards, slamming with limbs splayed onto the ground. His destroyed head gushed blood.

"Died like a pathetic fool," Mikiko commented serenely.

Mikiko looked at the others. "I love Andy. He's ten times the person any of you ever were," She spoke confidently and glanced at Brad's dead body, "or ever will be."

The other students were stricken dumb. Chad and Jeremy looked like they wanted to throw up or run away. Kristen pissed herself, urine ran down her leg.

Chad screwed up his courage and stepped forward, "Y-You can't do this!" He was getting angry. "You fucking bitch, you killed him! They're going to get you and you'll be executed and-"

"No. She won't be," interjected Andy.

Mikiko looked at Andy and spoke, "He will see soon enough. Do you want to watch me do it now?"

"What? Do what?" Chad gibbered in terror. He swung around. "Look, Andy, I'm sorry for all the-"

"I think Andy is a little beyond that, Chad." said Mikiko. "Now Andy... what do you want?"

Andy pondered, "Hmmm... not yet. I'd rather see you do it to Kristen, if that's OK."

Mikiko grinned at Andy with a sidelong glance. "OK... I'll have to improvise with Chad."

Mikiko picked up the struggling student in one hand. She held him flat in her left palm like a playing card. She began to rub Chad over her body. She rolled him over her little breast mounds, along her belly, across her slender thighs. Gently, Chad experienced Mikiko's soft flesh. "Are you jealous, Andy?" She asked coyly. Andy began to stroke his shaft automatically.

Suddenly Mikiko's eyes glinted and she smiled a tight little cruel smile. She raised Chad up and then slapped him violently between her breasts. Chad burst into a blossom of gore and blood, splattering out against her chest and immediately forming a thick line of blood that ran down between her tits and along her belly, stopping at her navel.

The shock of seeing beautiful Mikiko snuff out Chad's life so unexpectedly and perversely almost caused Andy to cum.

Mikiko spread her fingers and the bloody pile of mush fell down and rested against her hairless mound. It then toppled and slopped against her labia and dribbled deep red around her clitoris.

Mikiko giggled delightedly and Andy stroked himself, barely containing his own pleasure.

The remaining students shrieked, Jeremy began to cower and Kristen was crying and clawing at her face screaming, "Holy Shit! Oh Jesus fuck! Oh no! I can't believe it. She's the devil.".

"Do I look like the devil, Andy?" Mikiko giggled.

Andy looked at her blood-stained petite body. "Yea. You're a cute little devil all right." Andy smiled.

Mikiko spoke to her little victims. "Oh Jeremy. Andy wasn't that scared when I caught him and I did far worse when he was around! You're such a little coward." She cradled the tiny little student and placed him right in front of her, between her thighs. Mikiko focused on watching Andy pleasure himself as she slammed her taut legs together. She watched Andy's expression and reveled in his reaction.

Mikiko was once again the primal beast of lust, stained with the blood of her enemies and frothing with savage passion. She was small and cute and so incredibly alluring. The blood glistened on her body. Never was Andy more sure she was truly a Goddess.

"I'm glad you like it so much Andy," Mikiko crooned lovingly. "I guess we're down to the last one, huh?" She looked at poor Kristen and her tone changed wildly. "Hey bitch, what do you want to say to Andy before you die?"

Kristen tried to mouth, "What?" but no sound came.

"Oh you know. You remember what you did. Andy is definitely more man than you could ever handle." Mikiko's eyes bugged out dramatically, "ESPECIALLY now," she giggled.

Kristen blanched.

"Oh don't worry. Andy couldn't even come close to fitting in you. He's FAR too big." Mikiko placed Kristen right next to Andy's towering penis. Kristen's entire body was smaller than Andy's meat rod.

Mikiko couldn't resist. Her hand was so close. She needed to touch it. She needed to touch Andy's cock for the first time. She brushed Andy's penis tip lightly, then she substituted her own hand for Andy's. She stroked it softly, feeling its warmth and stiffness. She didn't know how hard to squeeze or if to rub the skin or simply slide her fingers along. Mikiko wasn't good at it yet, but Andy had to exert all his will not to ejaculate right then and there.

She stopped and let Andy take over again. She shifted her body closer to Andy, as close as she could get without sitting on top of him. She held up Kristen. "Is this good enough? She's not quite as pretty as Karen, but she's probably number one now..."

"Mikiko. You are number one." Andy spoke seriously and continued jacking off.

"I believe you." Mikiko smiled happily.

Mikiko started by teasing Kristen with her mouth. Mikiko kissed Kristen's small body, she licked and sucked on her legs and tits as she had Karen. Kristen was a more passive victim than Karen had been. Kristen was shocked and had reverted to a catatonic state from watching her friends murdered right in front of her.

Mikiko thought about this girl she was toying with. This was almost the last of the monsters who had treated her Andy so poorly. Mikiko was so glad to be freeing Andy from these shit stains of humanity. It was the best gift she knew to give. Andy would watch his worst enemies die horribly to the girl he loved.

Mikiko placed Kristen on her extended tongue and slowly tilted her head back. Kristen slid towards Mikiko's throat then scrambled frantically to get a foothold. At the last moment Mikiko gagged and Kristen came right back up onto her tongue. Terror broke Kristen's silence, she began crying horribly.

Mikiko stared at Andy longingly. She leaned forward and put her hands on his thighs so Andy would be able to hear and see everything. They looked into each others' eyes. "Hea ith your preshent," Mikiko said, muffled by Kristen's body.

Andy's eyes shifted downwards. Mikiko stuck out her tongue to show Andy scared little Kristen and then pulled her back in and trapped the poor girl within her maw. Mikiko watched Andy as she began the fun little show.

Andy watched Mikiko's sinuous jaw muscles flex, those delicate little muscles doing their work. Andy heard a satisfying crunch and Kristen's screaming increased and became more shrill. Mikiko smiled at Andy with her mouth full, barely able to control her own amusement. Another arousing crunch sounded from Mikiko's mouth and blood trickled down one corner of her lips. This time Mikiko did laugh and she almost opened her mouth by accident. Andy was jacking off hard now, he enjoyed the sadistic show Mikiko was putting on for his benefit. She would do anything for him.

Andy slid himself backwards so he could come to his feet, all while still working his hand along his cock rapidly. He stood above Mikiko and Mikiko looked up at him. She was so beautiful as she chewed thoughtfully.

Mikiko gazed into Andy's eyes as he stroked his cock in front of her face. Mikiko marveled at how powerful he appeared, how savagely strong his penis looked. A little bead of clear pre-cum bobbed in his piss slit. It was grotesque and sexier than anything Mikiko could imagine. It was Andy's. Again she took over for Andy with her own hand, intending to give Andy the pleasure he deserved.

"A little tighter," grunted Andy. Mikiko learned quickly.

Kristen's hysterical yelps were suddenly squelched with the next great crunch. Mikiko chewed again and again and each enormous crunch sent waves of stimulation into Andy. His penis was nearly ready to erupt and Mikiko was doing an excellent job working his shaft while massaging his testicles. Andy watched her little hand pump his shift. He watched as the little stream of blood dribbled down Mikiko's chin and spilled onto her flat chest. He gloried in her beautiful shining black hair and stared into her adoring dark brown eyes.

Mikiko devoted all her thought to pleasuring Andy. She began to slosh the dead Kristen slurry around in her mouth. The wet, juicy sounds were pushing Andy to his very limits. She made disgusting and guttural mouth sounds just for Andy's benefit as she jacked him off as best as she could.

It was time. Mikiko opened her mouth and showed Andy its gruesome contents, chunks of pink meat, mush, blood. It no longer looked at all human, it was beautiful. The sight of Kristen's slaughtered body was the coup de grace.

He came with blinding intensity, shooting his sperm into Mikiko's waiting mouth. Load after load of thick creamy sperm collected on Mikiko's bloody tongue and along her lips and splashed against the back of her throat. Mikiko closed her eyes and appreciated the sensation of the hot streams of salty liquid squirting into her mouth. The flavors of Kristen's minced body and Andy's semen mixed within her mouth deliciously.

Andy opened his eyes and looked into Mikiko's still-open mouth. Semen laid in wet pools and suffused with the pool of dark blood below her tongue making a bright pink mixture. Mikiko breathed out and the irritatingly sweet smell of Kristen's mangled body merged with his own heady odors and overwhelmed Andy's senses. The sight and smell would have been horrifying and disgusting if it hadn't been Mikiko that had chewed Kristen up. This exceedingly attractive teenage girl with her beautiful hair, eyes, mouth, legs, chest, and pussy had done it. She had done it for Andy and she enjoyed doing it. Mikiko's attractiveness completely nullified anything bad she did and made into a thing of beauty. Indeed, to Andy the chunks of meat covered in gobs of cum looked moist and wholesome in Mikiko's mouth. Finally, Mikiko tilted her head back and sent Kristen's semen covered remains down her throat and into their final resting place with a noisy gulp.

Andy surged with overpowering affection. He leapt forward and kissed and licked the blood running down Mikiko's chin and on her chest and thighs. Mikiko giggled. He rubbed Mikiko's tummy delightedly. He cupped her breasts, slid his fingers across her slit, lightly slapped her ass, and ran her hair through his fingers.

Mikiko yelled, trying to get her words into Andy's fevered mind, "You said you would let me chew you up and eat you. But now it's your turn. I want you to fuck my pussy as hard as you like. If you want to destroy my cunt and fuck me until I die that's what I want you to do!"

Andy grunted like a charging bull. He lifted Mikiko with strength he wasn't aware he possessed and placed her on her own bed. He spread her supple legs and gazed upon her wet waiting pussy, feeling incredible excitement at being able to explore this delightful orifice a second time. He teased her clit with his penis tip, shaking his shaft to stimulate her. He lowered his dick and felt the light touch of her folds against his glans.

"This time I'm going to be a lot bigger, Miki. Are you sure you're ready for this?" Andy smiled at Mikiko loftily.

"Fuck me Andy, fuck me as hard as you can," she goaded him. "You said you would let me make you into my poo. Make my pussy yours."

While stimulating her clit with his fingers, Andy slowly inserted his manhood into her wet, soft, tight pussy. It was a tight fit. He shoved in as far as he could go and when he pulled back Mikiko's pussy sucked his cock aggressively. Each time he pulled she opened her mouth expectantly, and when he thrust she closed her mouth with a satisfied smile. Their breathing synchronized, their pleasure synchronized.

Andy fucked Mikiko wildly. He loved her beyond any person, beyond any concept, beyond anything. She let out little squeals and gripped the bedding in her tight little hands. Andy and Mikiko lost track of their personal pleasure, all that was left was the enraptured whole. "Fuck meeeee!" Mikiko squealed in her cute nasal voice. Her tits bounced with his slamming thrusts. They locked eyes.

Their climax started with a little moan from Mikiko's lips which quickly erupted into a full orgasmic wail. Andy grunted as he shot his hot loads into that tight hole he knew so well. Mikiko's face contorted to an expression of incredible pain as she was overwhelmed with seizures of bliss. She tightly shut her eyes and frowned with an open mouth while her little brow furrowed into a knot. Her pussy clamped and sucked at his penis, her flesh moved in waves and milked the semen out of his penis. He came and her cunt gobbled it up. Mikiko's orgasm extended and heightened Andy's, he came into her until he was exhausted.

They held each other for a long time.


Andy slid his spent penis from Mikiko's twitching vagina. He had managed to pump her so full that the trickle of pressured fluids turned into a stream when he uncorked her. Thick jets of their combined juices bubbled out of Mikiko's cunt as her muscles spasmed post-climax. Andy noticed ribbons of beautiful red blood emerging which melded with Andy's milky white semen.

He looked at Mikiko's face, worried. "I didn't hurt you did I?"

She smiled weakly, completely satisfied. "I may have brought more than four of our classmates with me tonight..."



Several years later...

Mikiko wore a beautiful wedding gown. She was ravishing, her breasts had developed into bountiful jiggling mounds. Her thighs were thick and luscious.

Andy too had grown. His demeanor was much more manly. His chin was better defined and his eyes didn't seem so close to weeping. His body was strong and he stood tall and proud.

Mikiko said, "I talked with Sam last night. I told her about the night we met."

"You told her... everything?"

"Not really everything. I told her about the coin. She figured out what happened to Karen, Autumn, what's-his-name and the others and she's OK with it."

"Wow, I wouldn't have expected her to be so cool about it. I'm proud of her, she's grown."

Mikiko nodded. "She has. I let her borrow the coin, too. She said she needed it for a scientific experiment."

"Well, if there's anyone that can figure that thing out, it's Sam."

Mikiko laughed.



"Mikiko is so lucky," Samantha spoke to herself and looked to the sky above. "It's time for me to catch the man of my dreams." Sam flipped the coin up and caught it in her hand.