- Text Size +

13

 

Pan flexed and relaxed her toes, keenly aware of the feeling of crackling asphalt as they dug troughs out of the road. “Ooohhh…” she groaned huskily and her hands rubbed, squeezed and caressed up and down her sexy sweat-damp body and tossled her sopping, luxurious mane. Several onlookers realized she looked a bit like a giant version of one of those old, overtly sexual shampoo commercials from back in the day. She stiffened as, as if shocked, as her lithe muscles tensed, then, she felt herself…rising?  “ Yessss!,” she sighed in a velvety whisper, urging herself on.  She felt her limbs lengthening and her powder soft skin stretching. She expanded outward and upward, becoming an even greater cataclysmic danger to the tiny world which she had already expertly crippled with her playful apathy and sinister selfishness…

The choppers reeled away from her vast, flickering body as it soared past them, her sputtering growth shooting further and further into the sky. Her feet stretched and widened, bubbling over the shattered road and writhing crowds. Her colossal peds rolled over them like merciless tanks.  A cacophony of crunches, newly emboldened screams, sporadic explosions and wet squelches sounded beneath her expanding, wriggling feet.

  “Crappingoddamnit!,” Chip loudly cursed, not caring in the least that he was broadcasting live, as the Axl, the pilot, again compromised his balance by yanking hard on the once more on the chopper’s controls.

Their ride rattled and warning lights and indicators strobed spastically; lighting the cabin like an impromptu rave and blaring imminent impact alarms sounded throughout; causing his ears to buzz. He flew backwards dropping his mic and banging himself unconscious in the fall. The giant woman’s bountiful ass had suddenly grown even more bountiful and surged towards their little news chopper; threatening to swallow it.  The pilot, a mulleted man with a pencil thin mustache pulled with all his strength on the throttle, pointing the nose of the chopper upwards in an attempt to escape the encroaching cavern that was Pan’s  delectable, growing booty.

 The little chopper raced upwards, but it’s frantic climb was effortlessly matched by Pan’s sudden, apparently stimulating growth. Her mighty ass completely engulfed them and the shadows her quivering cheeks cast into the cockpit earlier darkened to eerie midnight twilight. Then, the queer, electric tingle accompanying Pan’s growth fired all the nerves lining her immense young body simultaneously. She tensed and with the first of several reflexive twitches she subconsciously tightened her buttocks.

Axl screamed as he was deafened by a terrible metallic screech as her clenching buttcheeks squeezed together around the doomed chopper and the whirring rotor-blades bent and shattered against them. Upon realizing what was happening he was able to say, whispering and tearful, his last goodbyes.

 He now knew how Luke and Han must’ve felt in that Imperial trash-compactor. His was a bit nicer, he guessed. No one eyed monsters, just a giant, but admittedly hot ass. Still those two got to live, he thought, bitterly.

 Pan’s firm, titanic cheeks met with a booming clap, crushing the helicopter betwixt them. A small plume of fire and a tinkling shower of sparkling debris puffed out of the tight crevice and signaled the end of the pilot with the unfortunate hairstyle. It also marked the completion of long and storied legacy of Chip, though he would be pleased to know that there was booze in the afterworld, and no need at all for bothersome 12-step sobriety programs.

The surviving, competing news choppers retreated from the giant woman and lapped up the tragedy, gladly sending the grisly footage to gasping viewers glued to their televisions.

Pan’s inexplicable growth sputtered to a stop. Her cool blue eyes opened and she let out a final, cooing sigh when the electric tingling left her body.   She looked around her and tried to calculate how much bigger she had grown.

 Her sweat-dribbling brow furrowed in sudden concentration as the gears and cogs of her brain whirred creakingly into action. But she quickly grew frustrated with all the math and measurements; being severely right-brained with little to no attention-span for numbers and physics, and also a little drunk. She internally argued that due to the somewhat fickle, science-fiction-y nature of her life as of late, and her creator’s own lack of a decent grasp of spatial relations, her size was bound to fluctuate anyway. Finally, she gave up entirely and contended that she was simply very big, indeed.

Her feet now filled the wide road.  With mock timidity she lifted the left and swung it forward. Her long shadow draped over a fresh swath of tiny retreaters and their immobile damnedly immobile vehicles. A familiar cascade of mangled bodies and flattened cars and debris dribbled off her dirty, damp, wrinkled sole and peppered the terrified masses. Many were concussed by heavy pieces of car and crumpled corpses, but her longer stride actually spared a number of them.

 Pan smiled as she lowered her pretty little foot daintily at the end of her casual step. The huge ped hammered down, obliterating a twisting rainbow patch of escapees.  Screams turned at once to smothered, wet squelches and flash fires popped and blew themselves out between her massive, painted toes as cars collapsed and exploded.

 She beheld this briefly before dragging her right foot to meet its mate.  Her toes scraped mercilessly through throngs that had been seemingly spared by her long stride. She giggled as they plowed onward; ticklish wiggling bulldozers. Cars clattered and rolled in front of, off and beside them and formed a charging heap of wreckage. Panicked little people were buried and ground to smearing nothings. Finally her foot stopped beside it’s opposite.

She scrunched her mighty toes, noisily crushing the vehicles and humans that had become lodged in the crevices between them. An errant breeze blew over her sun-freckled face and brought the fresh smell of sea-water to her cavernous nostrils, which flared and sucked it in giddily. Smiling, she thundered staggeringly onward, towards the cool water…