- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

...the majority of this chapter is another diversion into Pan's imagnation. It's not really happening. :) Also, probably my least favorite chapter, fair-warning. 

 

14

 

Pan’s long, sweeping, chaos-accompanied strides carried her speedily towards the tantalizing sea. But, Pan had grown somewhat bored once more, as she was apt to do, and with a booming giggle she began to skip. She felt like a little girl again; like Dorothy in a miniature Oz.

Pan sniggered as her vivid imagination again whisked her through a whimsical fantasy. Her aunt and uncle had finally left and she had some alone time, giddy she ran to her room, her long curly pigtails, secured by cornflower blue bows, trailing behind her.

She hurriedly powered on her cd player. Pink Floyd’s “Dark Side of The Moon” crackled out the speakers as she threw herself on her bed and trailed her hand down the slinky silk of her stockings. The tickling action yielded goosebumps from the warm, smooth skin of her long, lanky legs. An airy sigh escaped her ruby lips and she carefully lifted the hem of her short checkered blue and white skirt.

She took a moment to observe the small canyon formed by the proud, moist cameltoe she found there. It swelled against and endeavored to swallow her pristine, white cotton panties. She cooed as her hand, capped in red nails that perfectly matched her lips, gracefully slid up her thigh, and affectionately stroked her lusty genitals through her underwear; like a well-behaved pet. She lightly bit her lip and reached for the superficially innocent picnic basket beside her bed. Her fingers hungrily flipped open the lid and she smiled when they wrapped themselves expertly around the item she sought. She brought it to her plump lips.

“Hello Toto!,” Pan mewed and gave her cherished toy a playful kiss before flipping it on. She marveled as it whirred happily to life and ground it against her panties, and the hungry lips they covered. She was lost briefly to the pleasant sensation it brought, and almost didn’t notice the raging, screaming tornado that suddenly buffeted her small house.

Her window shattered inward and glass swirled through the room, twinkling like fairydust. Pan let out a scream that was made mute by the torrential roar of the tumultuous cyclone. “Toto”, still vibrating stubbornly, whooshed past her head and out the bellowing window. She instinctively grabbed the edge of her bed. The wind sucked at her like she was candy. It pulled lustily at her kicking legs and feet. Her elegant fingers slowly but surely lost their grip, and finally she slipped through the maw of the shattered window and into the howling vortex outside.

The violent swirling winds spun Pan like a top, and tossed her about like a ragdoll. She became immediately disoriented and dizzy during the course of her helpless tumbling and lost consciousness.

The Nasty Bitch of the Eastside leered domineeringly over the gaggle of groveling Munchkins assembled and cringing before her; her  lightly muscled legs spread in a wide, powerful stance. One gloved hand worked itself in circuits over her lithe, leather adorned body, and pinched and pulled at her pierced nipples. The sniveling munchkins bowed at her platform boots, licking them obediently. She cracked her whip and screamed at them. “LICK BETTER! I want them EXTRA clean! You understand me?!?! You should enjoy this, you are, after all, the LOLLIPOP GUILD, aren’t you? YOU MEASLEY LITTLE SHITS!?!?” The Nasty Bitch, as well as the circle of tiny worshippers became suddenly aware of a whistling that was steadily increasing in volume.

A dark shadow fell over them as they gazed upward in confused unison. There, where the Technicolor sky should be, was a voyeur’s dream. A giant skirt billowed like clouds above a pair of leanly muscular thighs. Where they met, a pair of visibly wet panties wrapped around and meekly struggled to contain an enormous, perfectly-toned ass and gargantuan pussy. The majority of the delectable buttcheeks surged out of the white cotton garment, and the thin material did next to nothing to obscure the great, sopping vulva it barely covered.

The little munchkins and even the Nasty Bitch of the East, stared at these as they fell. They were transfixed and stupefied either by reeling perplexion, or sweetly agonizing arousal, or both. The sunlight retreated completely from the pool of miniature beings caught beneath Pan’s plummeting form, and the whistling deafeningly peaked. Then, with riotous thunderclap and symphony of crackling squelches, Pan landed, seated on her rump.

The Bitch and munchkins found themselves squashed and splattered against Pan’s musky, sighing crotch. Numerous brightly colored munchkin homes, some still housing late-napping members of the Lullaby League, collapsed underneath the firm hills of her buttocks. Plumes of dust and debris exploded out around her ass as it turned them to dull rubble and pressed them flat. Her long, stocking-sheathed legs and dainty feet encased in shiny, black buckled shoes followed, swinging limply to the ground, cutting through and destroying more houses and cartoonish scenery. 

Pan’s bright blue eyes shot open as she was awakened rudely by the ground giving her a stinging spank. She rubbed them in disbelief as she beheld the bright, colorful landscape. “Where the fuck am I?,” She spoke aloud.

Her booming feminine voice carried all the way to the distant Emerald City. There it bounced through and off the green, crystalline towers, trapped between them.

The city’s tiny denizens instinctively cupped their hands over their tiny ears against the deafening racket. Her cry amplified within the confines of the city and eventually cracked their majestic, carefully crafted buildings. The cracks grew and joined each other and spider-webbed. Before long the buildings began to crumble and collapse. The deaf, panicked populace scurried about uselessly and died beneath the ensuing showers of heavy, razor-sharp rubble. A green cloud of powder rose into the air and danced on the wind, dissipating as it went, leaving only a shallow pile of rubble. Just like that the Emerald City was no more.

Pan scanned the area further seeing tiny homes in her near vicinity, but no little people. How odd. She then realized she sat atop the rubble of several others, and that her pussy felt even wetter than it had been.

She curiously peeled her scandalously short skirt back, and saw her once pristine panties were quite soaked in a fresh coating of deep, red wetness. Her eyes widened when she saw 2 teeny, tiny legs jutting comically from between her own. She smiled realizing the red pool was the blood of tiny inhabitants she had unwittingly crushed during her landing. Oh well! Giggling, she noticed the tiny legs ended in glittering, red thigh-high, stiletto boots. Very sexy. Too bad she’d never fit in them, she inwardly whined. Then there was a poof of green smoke, followed by an excited tinny squeaking.

There was an angry green woman, clad in a studded leather unitard, fishnet stockings and spiky boots in on the cracked yellow bricks that wasn’t there before. She was making exaggerated angry gestures at Pan from between her towering thighs. Pan realized the spastic squeaking was coming from her but she couldn’t hear. Shrugging she sent her hand snaking down to the angry Bitch, who became even more animated at the monstrous hand’s sudden and alarming proximity. Pan pinched her, as gingerly as was possible, between her thumb and pointer finger and brought the little thing up to her beaming face.

The green bug became somewhat audible at this distance. “YOOOOU!!!,” she chirpingly cried, “YOU DID THIS? YOU KILLED MY SISTER!?! YOU KILLED THE NASTY BITCH OF THE EASTSIDE!?!”  She was waving a tiny green finger defiantly at pan’s giant nose, flaring in front of her. A giggle escaped Pan’s lips. The little Bitch grew even more indignant at this outburst and continued. “LAUGH!?! LAUGH AT THE WICKED BITCH OF THE WESTSIDE, WILL YOU! WELL I’LL TEACH YOU! I’LL GET YOU!!! I’LL GET YOU AND YOUR LITTLE PUSSY TOO!!!” Her nonstop squeaking was getting annoying, and her last sentence gave Pan a wicked idea of her own.

“WHY, I’LL...,” The Wicked Bitch attempted to continue, but Pan cut her off. “Awww. Shut up already!” And quickly used her off-hand to yank open the waist band of her sopping panties “Wha…?!?” the Wicked Bitch exclaimed, then realizing her fate, “NoOoO!”

 Pan nonchalantly dropped the little Bitch in. She droolingly watched the little green toy tumble down the well-trimmed strip of her lush brunette pubic hairs, then pressed her into her great, anxious vagina with a husky moan. She let the waistband snap shut and pulled her panties roughly against her slick vaginal lips. The tiny woman’s screams were muffled in the confines of her gore-stained undies, and her feeble, tickling struggles only aroused Pan further. Looking around, she spied Toto, still vibrating in the midst of a nearby forest, where the giant silver sextoy had crushed several trees and felled even more with the tremors it caused.

She smilingly slid her panties aside to make way and eased Toto’s shivering snout into the sopping, quivering cave of her pussy. “oh…oh…fuck yes…” She whispered. She slowly eased it in and out, knowing it must be battering the Bitch trapped within her. She spasmed and twitched with pleasure, and she pumped progressively faster. Her hips bucked and fell in frantic rhythym. Her ass hammered on the ground causing earthquakes all around. Faster and faster she went til she finally brought herself to a loud, wet orgasm. She felt sweet, warm juices flood her vagina and gush out its lips as they closed like a vice around Toto. Panting and sweaty, she pulled the vibrator out, releasing more of her pleasure-wrought secretions and a tiny, muffled…”I’m meeelting, I’m meeeelllllltiiiinnnn…” from her still twitching pussy.

Pan drifted out of her brief trip in fantasy and continued girlishly skipping towards the water. She shot with gusting whooses into the air, and thundered explosively back to the ground; her feet huge feet fell like bombs.

ELSEWHERE…

General “Iron-Beard” McCurtis glowered at the blipping images that surrounded him on computers and at the digitally-enhanced tactical map his hands were outstretched on. It dramatically underlit his stern, weathered face in pale blue and blinking red lights. He stroked his trim, grey beard and his brow furrowed severely. His steely eyes stabbed through his smoky, gold-rimmed aviator sunglasses as he focused on the large, moving red-blip that represented the giant woman giddily tearing a path of destruction through his country. A country full of citizens he had sworn to protect with any means necessary. It seemed she was headed to the harbor. He had been cordoned off with bureaucratic red-tape and squabbling debates long enough. The president had FINALLY authorized military intervention. His enraged mind started to formulate a plan.