- Text Size +

5

The tiny workers infesting the building she stood before gasped as they beheld her. She was rubbing her soft belly, and it grumbled and roared like an angry dragon. Those watching from high enough stories were able to see her sparkling blue eyes regard them hungrily, and saw her repeatedly lick over her pouting lips and remarkably white teeth. The elevators were down along with the power and so hundreds clogged the stairs in a panicked retreat. They pushed, punched and tore at each other, fighting against former co-workers and friends for a chance to escape the death-trap of the tower. The emergency lights cast an appropriately sinister glow upon their savagery.

Pan’s hunger was the most extreme she had ever felt. Her stomach voiced its want bellowingly, quaking with need. She found it bore a barbarous blood-lust. She found she wanted, nay, needed to devour the already victimized population of this tiny city. She could smell them. Her olfactory sense had somehow been enhanced, become ever sharper the hungrier she felt. The whole-city smelled “foody”, but the most tantalizing smell came from the tiny people. Licking her lips and salivating, she approached a tall glass tower and stood imposingly before it. She saw the majority of little people inside panic and retreat from the windows. They hoped to escape her…

Some few did. Well, they escaped the building atleast… A small, trickling stream of panicked people leaked out the lobby doors and flooded into the streets. They were like rats abandoning a sinking ship, scurrying between her massive, pedicured feet. She paid them no mind as she dropped herself into a sitting position before the building. The shadow of her colossal ass cast them briefly into shadow. Some fell to the ground, defensively throwing their arms up against the rapidly descending ass, others continued their retreat. Her soft, warm weight met and spread over nearly all of them flattening them into the crackling asphalt and sidewalks. Several feet, legs, hands and arms jutted out from beneath her, twitching feebly causing her to look like a sexy, living version of the witch-crushing house from the Wizard of Oz. A red, spreading pool of blood formed a gruesome halo around her butt and legs.

 She reveled in feeling tiny lives struggling against her and expiring, and scooted forward, scraping anything left beneath her into oblivion. She wrapped her long, smooth legs around the miniaturized building in an intimate embrace, squeezing them against its walls and few fire exits and brought herself flush  against the glass-lobby doors much to the horror of those trying to press them open. Her short covered crotch slammed against it, knocking those desperately  pushing the doors to their butts. Many were given the generous view up her shorts again, the intimate treasures once hidden inside glittering before their eyes. Their lust mingled with, and cheapened, their mortal terror.

Her eyes passed over the panicking people packed inside the building. They were candy boxed before her. She brought her face in close and licked wetly up and down its front, emitting a growling moan. She was going to eat them; all of them. The thought, and the sight of their powerless, pleading faces got her hot. Her breath fogged the windows. Then she pulled her face back, grinning menacingly. This was gonna be hella-fun.

Sitting with the tower nestled into her lap, she gigglingly remembered her youthful days of playing “Rampage” on her Nintendo, and she was about to live it out again, in real life. She brought her right arm back, curling her feminine fingers into a fist, and punched into the first floor. A sparkling shower of glass, plaster and dust marked her hand’s violent intrusion.  Then she spread her fingers out, exploring and grasping. She felt about hungrily and felt her fingers smashing tiny office furniture and tearing through fragile cubicle walls, and she felt warm, wriggling people. Grinning she closed her hand again. Her nails scratched through the immaculate carpeting and tore deep furrows in the floor beneath as they tightened around her prey. She eagerly brought her hand out to examine her catch.

Tina fell screaming from the stairway, her shoes lost and toes bloodied by the stampede behind her. Her face had jagged bleeding scratches from where some bitch had clawed her. Her dark-brown hair pulled back in what was now a ragged ponytail, and her blouse was ripped down the front, revealing a black-lace brassiere trying desperately to hold her heaving breasts in check as she took panting breaths. She looked around. She was on the second floor. Several other people had also erupted out of the stairway behind her. “SHE’S BLOCKED ALL THE GODDAMN EXITS! THERE’S NO WAY OUT! WE’RE FUCKED! WE’RE ABSOLUTELY FUCKED!,” A portly, ruddy faced man exclaimed falling to his knees in the middle of the shaky crowd. It was her boss, Mr. Skippton. He was panting heavily, almost wheezing and his eye was blackened. “DID YOU ALL SEE THE WAY SHE LOOKED AT US! SHE LICKED HER LIPS! SHE LICKED THE BUILDING! SHE’S GOING TO FUCKING EAT US! SWALLOW US UP LIKE WE’RE A FUCKING HAPPY MEAL”. His hysteria was unnerving the crowd around him further. Everyone was already deep, and dangerous in their panic. They had already fought each other, and her, like animals. She had seen atleast two people get trampled to death already. So she cautiously backed away from the cluster of others, trying not to draw attention. Then she saw the giant balled fist punching in. She screamed and threw up her own hands feebly. She was the first to be grabbed.

Tina felt the hand tighten around her and several others. She heard the thick nails rip the carpet and scrape underneath it, she was smooshed against several other struggling people, and the jagged remains of a desk poked stubbornly against her skirted buttocks. She heard them screaming and recognized her boss’ hysteric voice “SHE GOT ME! NOOO! WE’RE ALL DEAD! WE’RE ALL DEAD…” Then his voice cracked and he began to sob loudly. “I’M GOING TO DIE A VIRGIN!” They lurched as the fingers closed completely around them and flipped, throwing them to her palm. Tina felt her hands and feet slip into the deep wrinkles. Her fist was a warm prison for those inside, thin rays of light shone through the cracks between fingers. It was impossible to stand, vertigo dizzying the tiny people wriggling in her hand. Then with another lurch they stopped, and her fingers unfolded like a flower at dawn, and they found her gargantuan, smiling face peering at them intently.

Pan brought her fist to her face, and slowly unfolded it before her. She counted nine little people sprawled amongst the splintered chairs, desks, scattered papers and glittering glass and electronic parts. Most of these quivered in the fetal position, balled up like frightened pill bugs.  A couple of them were standing waveringly, staring up wide-eyed at her. Her warm, sweet breath, shallow to her, buffeted them, blowing their hair and clothes. They inevitably wondered what she was going to do to them. One of them piqued her interest, a dark-haired beauty that stood more surely than the rest. Her shirt had been ripped somehow, and her glistening bust danced seductively with her rapid breaths, her tiny, dark eyes met the all-encompassing blue orbs of the hungry giantess. Her hands folded before her as tears streamed down her tiny, beautiful face. She seemed to be begging for mercy. “oh god. Oh god. PLEASE DON’T KILL ME! OH GOD, PLLLEASE!,” the little woman’s squeaking voice screamed imploringly. The giant woman neglected to answer, and instead licked her lips once more and the tiny brunette fell screaming to the soft, wrinkled palm below her, sobbing and throwing her tiny arms up in a feeble defense. The giant thumb and forefinger of her blue-eyed tormentor clamped like a claw over her tiny, fragile body. She would make a fine appetizer.

The floor of the palm was stretched and steadier now and Tina stood, shakily, and met the giantess’ inquisitive eye. She was thinking on what to do to them. Tina imagined the worst fates, dying at the hand of this over-grown young woman, and tears began to pour stingingly from her own dark eyes. She clasped her hands together before her, and summoned the courage to shout up at her captor. “oh god. Oh god. PLEASE DON’T KILL ME” She shouted with all her strength and will, “OH GOD! PLLLEEASE!” The giant-woman’s tongue snaked out and moistioned her lips cruelly in response, and Tina fell, defeated and petrified with fear back to the captress’ crinkled palm, throwing up her hands in surrender.

Pan lifted the little woman gently from her upturned palm, and was surprised when one of the intended morsel’s peers attempted to stop her. He jumped up and grabbed the little-woman’s legs, attempting to pull her back. This was a brave, but ultimately silly action to take as he simply rose with her off the giant palm, and now dangled uselessly in the air, he clung for a moment before losing his grip and plummeting downward, towards the uncompromising street. He flailed comically and bounced off the giant woman’s left breast, catapulting off the jiggling mammary in a wide arch and landing on the buckled asphalt with a wet pop. Pan, meanwhile appraised her food more closely.

She brought the tiny woman all the way to her face. She was quite a looker, her breasts, large to anyone but her captor, sat heaving on the thick finger encircling her. Pan felt her little ribs contracting and expanding with her breaths, sharp and uneven from panic.  She brought the little fox to her nose, nostrils bigger than it flared as she inhaled deeply. She smelled like perfumed meat; an incensed meal. Her sniffing tore at the little woman’s hair, and her ponytail came undone. Her long, dark locks whipped around giantess’ nostril, tickling her a little. Pan raised her up further pressing her nose briefly against the woman. She felt the cotton of doll-sized panties against the tip, and tiny kicking feet beating futilely against her. She inhaled deeply once more, again reveling in her alluring scent. It was an aroma appetizing in more than one way. Pan then lowered the little bug, dangling, before her mouth, and airily whispered. “You smell delicious…,”

  Before she knew it her mouth was open and she giddily lapped at the miniscule woman. Her tongue fell upon her wriggling form as a great, wet wall. Its pronounced bumps rubbed at her; passed gropingly over her petite, writhing body. They brushed roughly over her toned legs, against her crotch, lifting her chic black skirt, and over her breasts and screaming face. Saliva soaked her and she sputtered and coughed as some washed down her open mouth. The tongue made several more forceful passes and ripped her delicate bra off. Her wet tits bobbed out, her dark nipples stiffened against her will at the muscular tongues probing. Then, the slobbering assault stopped, and the giant lips closed. Pan pressed her hard against their plushness in a farce of a kiss. “Goodbye, my sweet…” She heard husky and resonant from inside the giant mouth. The lips parted anew and she was tossed into the murderous mouth of the giant woman.

The tongue thrashed her anew, and she was swished around the mouth, again nearly drowning in saliva, that began to sting her skin. She struggled to swim and keep her bearings, but she couldn’t fight the overwhelming tide the giant bitch produced and became dizzyingly disoriented as her lungs filled with liquid. Pan sucked on  the tiny woman, savoring both the flavor of her screaming treat, which was sweet to her like a ripe berry, but also a little salty; and the power she had over it.  After another moments enjoyment she used her monstrous tongue to flick the woman to the back of her mouth and into the woeful elastic tunnel of her waiting throat. Pan swallowed with a moan and traced her neck, feeling the wriggling bulge of the tiny woman headed to her gullet. The woman’s flavor was a strange but pleasing mix.  “Mmmm. That was tasty….”

Far from satisfied, her belly let out another angry growl. Smiling Pan lifted the seven remaing little people up. She was famished and did not feel like spending as much time on these. These she threw into her mouth all at once, along with the rubble.  She didn’t simply swallow these like she had Tina. These unfortunates she passed underneath her crushing, boulder-like molars, and tore at them with her feral incisors. She heard and felt bones popping and crushing and tasted their warm blood gush from their pulverized, eviscerated bodies and tinge her spit. It was the sweetest thing she had ever tasted, a delightful nectar. She heard their screams between her noisy chewing and moans of satisfaction. Yep it was playing out pretty much like Rampage.

Pan looked back to the building, still full to bursting off snacks. As she was deciding which section to harvest next she heard the sharp crash of breaking glass from the rightside of the tower, she watched, be mused as a conference table shot out one of the top story windows and shatter on the ground below.

Mark really hoped this idea worked. It was the only thing he or anyone could think of. He had gotten the idea from Die Hard. If this worked he could be a hero just like John McClane. He and the others charged the shatter-resistant window with a heavy oak table and threw it as hard as they could at it. They were pleasantly surprised when it worked. The table shot through with a terrific crash and shattered on the ground below, reminding them all of how risky this could be. Not stopping for a moment shawn broke the “Break in case of fire” glass with a spinny chair and began unreeling the sturdy fire hose it guarded. The alarm started blaring. Sweating he hoped she wouldn’t notice, he tied the end around him as best he could, made sure Gary and Kyle were ready to feed more slack when they needed and jumped out, closing his eyes.

 He opened them when he was sure he was safe. The hose felt snug and he wasn’t plummeting to his doom. He looked up and implored the others to join him. “ Come on guys! Like we talked about just use it like a rope and hold on tight!” And after, seeing the blonde pixie-cut of the co-worker he was most concerned about added, “Suzy! Come on You first!” She looked down and her face blanched, but she climbed over and Started.

She wrapped herself around the hose as tightly as she could, and shimmied cautiously down. Mark watched her descent, accidentally peeked up her skirt and saw the red bikini cut panties she wore beneath. He turned an almost matching red from embarrassment and shame, but she was safe. The others followed suit and he smiled as more and more hose lowered and more and more people climbed on. He looked down as he lowered, slowly and surely, but most importantly, safely to the ground. This just might work. “We’re gonna make it guys! Yippy ki-ya motherfucker!”

Pan waited patiently to watch this play out. After the table splintered on the ground, she heard tinny fire-alarms and a stocky, spiky haired man had descended out the window, with what she recognized as a thick fire-hose knotted around his waist. He waved his arms at the window and seemed to be beckoning more. A petite blonde woman climbed down after him and more hose leaked out, and more little workers in tiny business casual attire climbed on. She stifled a giggle at the ridiculous sight and waited til they had fed out a good portion of hose and there were about 10 or so dangling escapees. Then she made her move.

She brought her head around the side of the building and plucked the little spiky-haired leader off the wall. She threw him, struggling and screaming into her mouth. He was still very-connected with the hose and so the rest of the people, starting first with the blonde were also torn from the wall as Pan lessened the slack. Grinning, she began to suck on the hose like it was a pasta noodle.

The vacuum force she generated pulled the hose tight, and the blonde found her rump and legs kicking inside the giantess’ mouth. Pan slurped again and the little pixie was fully inside. And the brown-haired giantess began to suck harder, drawing all the screaming people daring to attempt escape into her cavernous mouth. They tried to climb back-up, but she was sucking too fast and hard, and they were no athletes, one red-haired woman fell to a splattering death below.

Inside, Kyle and Gary, heard the doomed screams and tried to stop the rapidly reeling fire-hose, but failed. Shortly she had almost all the climbers in her mouth, her cheeks puffed to capacity. She began to lazily chew, the sweet, sweet flavor of bones and blood bathing her tongue. She gnashed, pulped and rended the screaming, writhing mass of struggling citizens. When she had made enough space, she gave the hose, still dangling outside her mouth one last, forceful suck. It finally popped off the water pipe it was attached to and wrapped around Gary’s leg. It then rapidly retreated out the window throwing him discardingly to the sidewalk near to where Glynnis, the redhead, had met her messy fate. Pan slurped the last bit of the hose between her lips, finished chewing her snacks and swallowed with a bassy gulp. She licked some excess blood and gore from her lips, and burped the world’s loudest burp, putting her huge hand up over her mouth instinctively.  “oops! Ex-cuse me!” And giggled at her apparent hilarity.