- Text Size +

2

It was like walking into a sideways pool. The portal crept slowly over her body, seeming to lap at her like a wave on the beach. It tingled and tickled, and she squeezed her eyes shut involuntarily and let out a girlish giggle as she finished stepping through, blissfully unaware of the chaos unfolding below her. Ticklish waves continued to shoot willy-nilly through her nerves and she continued to giggle and tried to keep her body stiff and resist flinching a jerking, with moderate success. Each time she gave in to the urge to kick, jerk or stomp she further worsened the situation at her heedless feet. They went up and came down heavily several more times in her giggle-fit, sending out tremors in the surrounding area and debris, cars and  injured people airborne in several directions. Eventually the sensation passed and she finally opened her eyes. It took her another moment to adjust to the bright light. “Where the hell am I?” she thought as her vision came into focus. “oh…,” she murmured airlessly and non-poetically at what she saw. She closed her eyes again reflexively. It was a large city. Only it wasn’t large, it was tiny. She seemed to be bigger than many of the outlying buildings. Was it some sort of model city? She opened her eyes once more, reconnoitered again. No, it was real. Miniature cars moved on the streets, and yes…there were tiny people, too. They cluttered the sidewalks, and pointed at her and exclaimed, some ran, tiny flashes of light went off; some were taking pictures of her. She began to recognize noises now, too. Car horns, sirens, engines, and even the tinny voices of the little people reached her ears, but they were too many and too indistinguishable to understand. She didn’t know what to make out of any of this… Then she remembered. Something had crunched beneath her feet, she wiggled her toes anxiously and looked down. She discovered her left foot was in the ruins of what appeared to have once been small, outer-city houses, and her right one was in the road, which was cracked and broken in a rough circle around it. “Oh.” She mouthed again. She put her hands on her hips and bit her bottom lip. What was she going to do? She looked over her surroundings again, she looked behind her to see if she could just walk back through the portal, but it wasn’t there. “oh well” She didn’t really want to go back anyway. This was turning out to be just the kind of excitement she needed. She then cast her eyes out, over the shining towers, and the toy cars buzzing busily further down the street, the flea-sized pigeons swooping in black and gray flocks. Then her weighty, inquisitive gaze fell over the multitude of little people. Most were running now, because she had unconsciously started tapping her right foot while she thought, which heralded menacing booms. Her eyes passed over the retreating masses, and the few who weren’t fleeing that were instead watching her. She could make out their little faces. She saw that they wore expressions that were varying levels of trepidation and awe, and her lips curled into a beaming smile that could only be described predatorily playful. They were utter anomalies to her, and she to them. A flickering aura of white surrounded her then, and was gone almost instantly. Her head felt light; dreamy. Crisp, new thoughts swam through her head; floating as pollen on the wind. She was filled with feelings of giddiness and wonderment. It had been so long since she experienced anything new and there was so much fresh potential laid before her! The ideas cycling in her head did not bode especially well for the minute inhabitants of the city. They were mainly playful ideas...mainly. She tried, however meekly, to ward off these thoughts. “They’re people just like you.,” a tiny voice chirped somewhere in a corner of her mind, made into a whisper by her foggy  thoughts. “You can’t do these things you’re thinking of doing!” That was all untrue, though. They were like bugs to her. They were toys. She was no longer one of them. That was that. She had crushed houses just in entering this place. It would have been foolish to think she could co-exist happily and peacefully here. This tiny land was hers to play with and do what she pleased with. She wasn’t evil, really, just selfish, and very, very hot and bored…. not that it affected the day’s outcome much…

She bit her lip once more and wordlessly, gingerly placed her foot in front of her. She watched, with another giggle, as it landed noisily on an abandoned red car. The metal felt hot on her foot, it had been in the sun all day. It crinkled and collapsed as she allowed more of her weight to fall upon it, then popped. It tire’s crushed flat and a confetti of glass burst out of it. It then completely flattened.  She lifted her great ped off and set it to the side, crackling more asphalt, and overturning a lightpost. She regarded the wreck. It looked like a metallic pancake. Much of its candy-apple red paint had flaked off in its collapse and it shined like a coin in the sun. It reminded her of the flattened souvenir pennies you could buy at landmarks and tourist traps; only instead of, say a picture of Niagra Falls, it bore a personalized stamp of every subtle wrinkle and crease of her dainty foot. The image brought a grin to her face. She stooped down to pick it up, and noticed that she had also flattened some street-side mailboxes and bushes. Oops. Oh well. She carefully pinched the tiny wreck between her giant fingers and brought it to her face. The muffler and various other parts of the vehicle, including a heavily bent and distorted side door fell off and plummeted to the ground below. Gasoline and oil dripped from it like blood. She placed it in her upturned palm. It dwarfed the little automobile, it wasn’t a third the size of her hand. It seemed much lighter than the cars she remembered. Her mind processed this briefly before becoming bored with it and she tossed the oblong-frisbee of a wreck over her shoulder nonchalantly. It crashed through the back of someone’s roof and landed with a riotous splash in their otherwise pristine, in ground pool. She faced the city, again marveling at its sights. The buildings near her were squat, and frankly not terribly interesting to her, but she saw a little ways up the street, the tall, shimmering towers of down town and decided she would like to see those, and so she began towards them.

Randy had seen it all. He had been out on the streets getting shots for his photography class taking pictures of old, staple riddled powerline posts, graffiti’d stop signs, and notable people on the sidewalks, when she emerged, surrounded in a corona of white light, like an angel. He had seen her foot, graceful and feminine step down from the heavens and punch into someone’s home collapsing the roof and most of the front wall and he saw her other foot land on the lazy street, cracking it and flattening bushes and one unlucky cyclist, who barely had time to register the sudden shadow falling over him before his life was ended with a messy squelch. He stood, camera in hand, in shock. This couldn’t be happening. The girl eyes closed, had some kind of laugh attack, her haughty laughter echoing through the streets. She grabbed her tummy, as if to squeeze the tickles out and her feet jerked up and down spastically, thundering down with even more force than before. What remained of the house exploded upward in a ruinous spray of rubble and dust. Tremors knocked anyone close to her off their feet and bounced lighter cars. The crowds began to flee and scatter in panic, screaming droves pushing past Randy. But he had stuck around, albeit at a distance. He snapped off his lenscap and aimed his weapon, his artful eye. He took shot after shot of the giggling girl giant. He was enraptured by her beauty, which went beyond her looks. She was so powerful and surreal, yet so human. He continued to click away, up into the point when she flattened someone’s sports car, clearly an intentional act. He had gotten blurry motion shots of the wreck arcing over her shoulder. She began to walk, towards him. Confident and heedless of her steps. He continued to take snap-shots even as she got closer. Soon, her smallest parts began to fill his lens and the small tremors she brought made it hard to keep his camera steady. So he brought it down and away from his eye with a mournful sigh and screwed the protective lenscap back on. By the time he looked back up he was caught under a blanket of ominous, foot-shaped shadow.  Oops.

She buried another cluster of screaming people and grid-locked cars under her foot with a boom. She eagerly strode through the tiny metropolis, anxious to explore it, to get to a building of worthy note. Her soft feet rapidly ate-up the streets. The asphalt cracked and split beneath her. She marveled at how delightful the myriad of different things she trod on felt collapsing beneath her wrinkled sole and cute, bubbly toes. She carefully cataloged in her head the different resistances each offered in her head.  Her ears delighted in hearing the sweet varied cacophony of destruction that wafted up to them. The hollow, metallic whine when she first stepped upon a car, the sudden, whispering pops when their tires gave out, the tinkling of shattered glass, the ever-present crackling of the asphalt, and the distinctive, piercing screams of each unfortunate person she flattened beneath her, each different from the last-they were all like music too her. Hundreds ran from her, but some among them, and others sheltered in buildings and otherwise not directly in her path, gazed upon her in fear, awe, lust and wonder; gasping and staring in wide-eyed disbelief, they beheld her reverently in all her terrible glory.  Each thundering step she took set her glistening body in beautiful, fluid motion. The slender, sinewy muscles of her legs flexed and relaxed in practiced choreography.  Her lightly tanned thighs shimmied ever-slightly as her hips swayed subtly with her tread. Her shorts were loose in the leg and the momentous gusts of wind that inevitably accompanied her stride allowed brief but tantalizing glimpses into them. Those fortunate enough to catch such a glance might be afforded a view of the underside of her meaty ass or her gargantuan sex, barely covered by satin g-string, and radiating an almost palpable hunger.  Her buttocks hitched and clapped together hypnotically with each step, the dark, inviting cleft between them was visible just above the waistband of her shorts; daring voyeurs to explore it’s musky depths.  The bottom of her sopping shirt fluttered and didn’t quite meet the top of her shorts. Her lower back and tummy peeked out mischievously. What was only a couple inches of skin to her was meters of bronzed temptation that filled the eyes of many tiny onlookers and invited their tender, traveling kisses. Her arms swung gracefully at her side; whooshing through the air, powerful muscles worked covertly beneath the smooth, powder-soft sheath that was her skin. Her hands seemed paradoxically fragile and petite and wholly powerful all at once. Her long fingers were charged with curiosity and wanted to feel all the textures the Lilliputian city had to offer. They brushed whimsically over windows, signs, roofs and powerlines and more in her travels; shattering, cracking, snapping and otherwise destroying much of what they explored. A glitter-rain of glass and debris followed her. It gave the near-accurate impression that she was a giant, flighty fairy at play as it showered onto the retreating mite-people below. Some eyes traveled up, up, up her body further to her heaving breasts. They bobbed and jostled cheerfully beneath her inadequate top, sometimes playfully slamming together, creating a welcoming, cavernous cleavage that glimmered in the sun. Her nipples sat lustfully atop them, large and proud trying furiously to dig through the thin tank-top. Her angelic face smiled with satisfaction and relaxation. She turned her head this way and that, sending her wavy, brown hair splaying out in great arches dispersing the alluring aroma of her lavender shampoo into the air around her. Her eyes, brilliant blue orbs of wonder, never lingered in anyone direction too long.  There was so much to behold, so much to experience. She ventured deeper into the city….