- Text Size +

I woke up groggily, apparently wrapped in some kind of downy fabric, with drops of ice-cold water splashing on my face. As soon as I’d completely regained consciousness, the drops stopped. They had come from Livia’s index finger, which she must have dipped in a bowl of water. Her vast face hovered over me, filling my view completely. As I wriggled around in the handkerchief she was holding me in, she bowed forward, and gave me the softest, most gentle kiss on the top of my head.

“I thought you were hurt,” she said, her voice heavy with concern. “You didn’t move…you didn’t speak…I thought I’d…oh, Lucy, I’m so, so sorry! I should have stopped, but I wasn’t thinking, and you didn’t cry out or anything!”

“Well, I…I wasn’t hurt,” I whimpered, feeling incredibly guilty, but deciding to tell the truth. “I loved every single moment of it! But I couldn’t think straight, and…well, I guess I’m just not used to making love this way. It’s not your fault, Livia…it was mine. Please forgive me. It won’t happen again; I’ll be more careful next time.”

I looked up at her as appealingly as I could manage. Her quivering lips were within reach, and I stretched out my arms and touched them. Her breath rolled over me like the warm waves of the enchanted lake we’d visited earlier that day. As I wondered whether or not I should say something, she did something that scared me half to death.

She parted her lips and, in the blink of an eye, sucked me up into her open mouth. I shot upwards into that dark cavern, and when her lips closed again only my legs remained outside. Her tongue pressed me firmly against the roof of her mouth, drenching me with her saliva. I screamed faintly, and tried to escape, kicking my legs up and down and flailing my arms. It was becoming hard to breathe and, just as I began to choke, she spat me back out again. I landed unharmed in the palm of her hand, wet and bewildered. She brought those lips right up close to me, and whispered: “Payback.”

“For what?” I blurted out, feeling quite distressed by now.

“For making me think that I’d seriously harmed you, when all along it was just you who couldn’t handle a little fingering!”

“But I’ve already apologized! Livia, I don’t know what else to say! If you don’t want me anymore, then just…just…just throw me away!”

Her eyes widened and she gasped softly. I was feeling so furious, that I completely overreacted. As it was, it took us about two seconds of gazing into each other’s eyes to realize that we were both being unnecessarily hostile. Livia whispered a belated apology, then held me gently against her cheek. I spread myself out against the smooth wall of skin, whose other side I now knew only too well.

Without saying a word, my beloved lay down on her pillow, still holding me in her cupped hands right next to her face. When she’d settled, I jumped out of her hands, and landed in the ocean of her hair. It seemed to glow a fiery crimson in the light from the magical, still-burning candles. Suddenly feeling a lot more spirited than a moment ago, I dived into it, as Livia’s goddesslike face watched from above. I gathered up her tresses in great armfuls, and wrapped them around me like a cloak. Her hair felt so soft and comfy that I almost decided to lie down and fall asleep on it, covering myself with it like a bedspread.

“Hey there,” my goddess smiled, after I’d dived under again and come up right in front of her eye. “You seem to be having a grand old time. Can I assume that you’ve forgiven me for my appalling behaviour just now?”

I nodded, returning her smile. Even from this extremely close point of view, I couldn’t see the tiniest imperfection in her perfect features. And neither, I knew, could she see any in me. After a while, I grew tired of swimming about in her locks, and turned my attention to what lay below her neck. I made my way to her shoulder – she was now lying on her back – and climbed up easily. Her whopping huge breasts lay before me, but I decided to leave them for later, and continue heading down her expansive body. Helped now and then by her gentle hand, I climbed over her bosom, slid down the other side, and began my trek across her lower half.

When I reached her navel, I sat down for a short while, reclining in her belly-button as if it were a deck chair. Thereafter I resumed my downwards journey, but before I could make any progress, she pulled me back. I was dragged across her tummy and deposited on top of her breast again, where I looked over at her in bewilderment.

“Not tonight,” she said, before I could ask. “After what happened earlier, I’d prefer to keep you where I can see you. Besides, we have to leave a little fun for another night, don’t you think?”

“All right,” I agreed, feeling suddenly sleepy. “I understand. I’m having trouble keeping my eyes open in any case. Shall we go to bed?”

“Good idea. But first I have to give you the antidote. I can’t leave you like this for the night; I’d worry so much I won’t be able to sleep!”

I thought to myself that I wouldn’t mind a bit if I could stay tiny for the night – I did think her hair would make a wonderful bed – but I didn’t want to argue, so I let her give me the antidote. It came in the form of another glass marble, a red one this time, about the size of my fist. I wondered how exactly I should ingest it, but Livia told me to just hold it against the tip of my tongue.

The instant I did so, the glass sphere transformed into liquid, which then forced it’s way into my mouth and down my throat. I almost choked, but I didn’t have long to worry about that. My body began to grow extremely quickly; I felt as if I were a balloon being filled with air. Before I grew too large, I hopped off of Livia’s chest, so that I’d be lying next to her when I reached my full size. This I did within seconds, and Livia wasted no time in wrapping her arms around my body and pulling me right up against her.

The touch of her naked body against mine gave me an intense thrill, almost enough to make me forget how sleepy I felt. It was the perfect moment for us to have some sexy fun again, but apparently Livia was serious when she said we should wait for another night. She merely held me close to her, running her fingers through my long hair and whispering in my ear how much she loves me. I did want to give her one last surprise, though, so I slithered my hand in between her legs, and pressed my fingers casually into her slit. She gasped so suddenly that it made me jump, and I pulled out again.

“Did I…did I do it right?” I asked anxiously. She gave me a bizarre look.

“What has happened to you, Lucy?” she asked, flabbergasted. “I give you one little, harmless shrinking potion, and, all of a sudden, you can’t seem to get enough of me! Are you…feeling all right?”

“Of course!” I insisted. “Livia, I just thought – this is what you wanted, right? For me to be less inhibited, and more eager to experiment, and, well, more interested in sex…”

“That’s true, honey, but…well, it just happened so quickly…I’m a little scared that something’s happened to you!”

“The only thing that’s happened, dearest Livia, is that my desire for you has grown even more. That first sight of your most beautiful face, gazing down at me from high above…I can see how you fell for me so quickly back in England. Being in the presence of a giant, overpowering beauty such as you…I saw at once how much of you there was for me to enjoy, and how much I’d been missing up until now.”

As I spoke, her expression changed from one of bewilderment to one of understanding. She must have been quite worried, thinking that she had lost the ‘old Lucy’, the girl she had fallen in love with in the first place. I kept saying things to reassure her, and eventually she seemed totally at ease again.

“I had to ask,” she said, laughing ruefully. “And, to be honest, I am glad that you’re eager to take our relationship a step further. However, I really am feeling too tired for more right now, and I’d love nothing more than to go to sleep, with you lying next to me.”

“All right. Sorry about, you know, touching you just now…I just had this urge, you know?”

“I know. And don’t worry – you did it perfectly. But there’s a time for everything…good night, Lucy, my love.”

“Good night, Livia. Love you too!”

Cuddled up against my girlfriend’s pleasantly warm body, I sank into a peaceful sleep, filled with dreams of the most intense joy and satisfaction. In all of them, I was in an idyllic paradise, in the company of a gorgeous fairy goddess with golden-red hair.