- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Finishing up the nose stuff, and moving on to some new adventures...beginning of foot stuff?

The occasional sniffle carried him back a few yards,  naturally, but much less than before, as he would meander through only the smaller passageways, assuming the large ones carried the bulk of the airflow through this organic wonderland, inside the attractive woman’s face.  He couldn’t help but wonder if this was all fruitless, but had to keep trying.  He couldn’t honestly say he was closer to her, now, than any man had ever been.  No one knew her inner-workings like he did, having experienced them first hand.  If that wasn’t enough to call her his best friend, and soul-mate, nothing would be.  His thoughts were jarred, however, when there was a sudden eruption, coming from behind him, and he was, for the sixth time, carried back several feet. A harsh rumbling sounded, not unlike rushing water…oh damn.

                If there was one thing Iliana couldn’t stand about being sick, was the runny nose.  It was the first thing to come, and last thing to go.  Apparently that nasal spray had done its job, and her sinuses were emptying themselves.  Again, she reached over to the night stand again, taking up a tissue, and blew…hard. 

                The rumblings had been had been his only warning.  Regardless of his path, they would all inevitably lead out of her nose, which meant that all of that mucus that he had previously been swimming in was now coming back out at him, with a vengeance.  The pressure inside the nostril increased dramatically, and Steven felt like his body was going to explode, until the avalanche of snot barreled him over covering him in more of its sticky warmth, and then pushing him forward in its path.   Steven screamed, though immediately regretted the decision, as the disgusting filth-covered snot filled his mouth.  And as large of an avalanche of snot it was to Steven, it was hardly a trickle to the woman whose body had produced it. 

                After removing the tissue from her nose and finding it nearly dry, she moaned, annoyed at the idea of being able to breathe through her nose again taken away so quickly, the mucus had nearly dried up right at the edge of her nostril, leaving tiny Steven caked in the crusty stuff, but safe, for now.  He had an unobstructed view of Ileana’s lips, directly below him, and the breath from her lungs only helped entomb him there.  But he refused to stay there.  He began to struggle wildly, desperate to break free of his prison.  The woman, to which he was stuck to, however, had finally finished her to do list, tossed the notepad onto the night stand, and peeked over at her dirty floor again, prioritizing it over breakfast, for now, just as Steven broke free from his prison…and fell. 

He’d hoped, like any man would, to careen down her face, and land safely in her cleavage, which was certainly a possibility, until Iliana had chosen to lean forward and glance at her discarded clothing.  This motion had carried Steven away from her body, and into the open air.  Death was final coming, and he would embrace it, after the adventure of his life.  His eyes closed, as his speed increased, not caring to watch as the giant woman’s body passed by his eyes while he descended.  He only hoped death would be quick, that he would splatter on the floor.  At one point, he felt that he was no longer speeding up; he had reached terminal velocity, and could go no faster.  However, Steven’s miscalculation was that his terminal velocity was the same as his normal size, when, in fact, it was relative.  He was falling as gently as would a piece of cotton.

After what felt like entirely too long, he re-opened his eyes.  Directly below him was a thick forest.  Carpet, he assumed, it was blue, and shaggy.  He passed the top edges of the forest-like fibers, bouncing gently against them until he saw the forest floor, and impacted it, harsher than he would have liked, but received no worse than a few bruises.  As happy to be alive as he was, there was a new problem.   He was lost again, this time in a much brighter, more colorful world.  It was no longer hot, maybe just a little warm, but had a much more distinctive, musk-like smell to it.  The trees of this forest were tall, like red-woods, and proceeded just short of what he could see.  Looking away, he again assumed the risk of walking until he came up with a better plan.

Time to be active.  The brunette had spent entirely too long in bed.  It had to have been half an hour of doing nothing, and, if she wanted to it or not, she had a busy day ahead of her.  Another groan, as she uncrossed her legs, and set her white sock clad feet on the ground, next to her comfy blue house slippers.  As she looked down, she glanced back and forth from her feet, her toes wiggling gently within the socks, and her slippers, begging for attention.  Her feet were already a little warm; wearing socks in her slippers would only make them hot and sweaty.  Taking her seat back at the bed, she reached down, taking her left foot into her left hand, and her right hand removing the oppressive sock, and exposing her warm, olive-toned foot to the cool air.  Her bare toes wiggled gently, and she lifted her foot to rest her ankle on the opposite knee, examining the slightly-less tan sole of her foot, and finding tiny pieces of cotton scattered there.  As she contemplated re-painting her cute toenails, which were currently a very subdued pink color, she lightly dusted the sole of her foot free of stow-away cotton bits, being sure to catch little pieces that had seemingly began to flee to the gentle arch of her foot, to escape the wrath of her hand.  As she did so, she noticed that in the short period of time of being awake, her foot had already began to generated the tiniest little bit of moisture, that the passengers of her dainty foot had used to cling to. 
                “No free rides here, guys…”  She chuckled gently, uncrossing her leg, and slipping her foot inside the comfort of its companion slipper, then lifted the other, still socked foot to repeat the process.

Chapter End Notes:

Rate and Review = Faster Chapters!