- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

More of what will surely be a lot of foot interaction.

The first earthquake had been enough to startle poor Steven, who was still wandering through his own private forest of blue trees.  Sadly, he hadn’t made much progress, and nothing seemed any different, until he felt, what his mind could only process his beautiful, unwitting host setting her feet on the ground.  But he was perplexed.  If she had done that, in the distance, he would be able to see where she had stood, right?  But he couldn’t…she must have been farther away than he anticipated.  A sigh, hoping that meant he was safe from her incredible foot falls.  But still, that musk had not yet gone away, and though it was not strong, it was present enough to be annoying, without knowing its source.  Maybe the carpet just needed to be shampooed?

A few moments later, he began to see a clearing, and jogged ahead to push through the trees, to see what he could find.  He was hoping to find a slightly lower level of wooden floors, or linoleum, of a private bathroom attached to the bedroom he was lost in, but, instead, what he found, further perplexed him, and eventually, frightened him.  He had gotten part of his wish, there was another level of floor under the one he was standing on, but instead of it being floored like a bathroom…it was...more carpet, though not as tall, and further across that field, was an identical forest of blue, just as tall and thick.   What was this place?  He got his answer soon enough. 

A shadow appeared above the other forest, darkening it.  He swallowed hard, anticipating what could possible put a shadow on such a large forest.  It wasn’t a cloud, he was inside, it had to be his guest, whom he had still yet to name.  In that moment, however, he regretted his actions, as he began to look up, in search of what had cast the shadow, and very quickly learned.  The bottom of it was flesh toned, with soft hills and valleys, dramatic dips and swells, a landscape that could only be defined as the feminine sole of an immensely large foot.  Braving the woman’s respiratory tract had been tough, and frightening, but this…this was terrifying. 

He stood there for a moment in utter fear, as he realized that his forest was nothing but the simple house slipper of his unaware host, and he was watching as she put her foot inside the adjacent slipper.  Eventually, the foot descended to the insole of the footwear.  He was close enough that he watched in immense detail as, first, those five, perfect, pink-painted to made their way through the soft field of plush that sprung vividly from the insole, each of the massive digits offering the tiniest little wiggle, as they slid out of sight, apparently into the housing of the slipper, which was just out of view.  Next and more quickly, was the ball of her foot, followed by the gentle slope of her high arch, which still had not completely settled onto the insole.  Finally, to his left, was that mountainous heel, soft and round, yet strong and defined, and obviously well cared-for.  All of these massive structures, worked together to form the petite left foot of a woman who hadn’t the slightest clue of his presence.

Steven had had enough.  There was no time to gawk at her foot, like some sort of fetishist.  It was time to abandon the slipper he was still standing on. However, his plans were immediately put to rest, as Iliana finally allowed her entire foot to rest within its slipper, setting the weight of her leg on it, as the other foot went to meet with her knee.  This quick movement created a displacement of air from under her foot, blowing out from each direction, including that of the tiny hero, who was blown, as he’d been accustomed to, back into the dense forest of plushness.  He began to panic, getting to his feet again and searching for the quickest exit, before her other foot decided to follow suit. 

Her stomach growled…and as she finished removing her sock, dusting her sole off, and slipping her foot inside the empty slipper, she decided that breakfast was more of a priority than cleaning.  She had all day to do that, and would be more motivated to do so, if she wasn’t fighting hunger pangs.

There was no avoiding it, hiding from it, running from it…it was simply too massive.  The best he could do was head for what he hoped was where the arch of her foot would land; it would provide less pressure than anywhere else.  As he gazed up into the sky, he ultimately, saw no sky, only the oceanic sole of an innocent girl, preparing to go through her morning routine.  The world had begun to grow dark, as the rippling expanse of soft, female flesh descended towards its home, and himself.  Her monumental toes, likely cute and dainty to her, flew overheard, each toe seeming to nearly have its own gravitational pull, as he could clearly outline each rung of the toe print, some even harboring a few cotton-based fugitives that Iliana had missed. 

The temperature began to increase, as the natural body heat radiating from the foot began penetrate the coolness of the slipper, and beat against his face.  It got darker and darker, as the intricacies of the soft sole became more present, and as it continued to bear down on him, he was unsure if he had even positioned himself correctly to be spared under her majestic, lady-like arch.  He hoped so…but he couldn’t be sure, especially as her foot cast out the last of the light in his world, and he closed his eyes, waiting to embrace death…at least she wouldn’t know, if he did die.  They were best friends, or so he would have liked to imagine.  Rachel…that was her name, he decided.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Rate and Review...faster chapters...please!